Life's Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"No Please fuck me. Put your cock in me and fuck me."

She just giggled as her mouth moved down to my pussy and licked my clit. I shuttered as a gasp escaped my lips. Her tongue was hot as it stroked my clit. When her lips surrounded it my body trembled with expectation of pleasure. My legs vibrated as she sucked on my love button. My toes curled as I started to orgasm. I grasped her head as I came holding it close to me as my cum flowed from me. I screamed as wave after delicious wave of pleasure rocked me, stars flashed before my eyes till I collapsed breathless on the bed.

But there was no time to recover as Jenny kissed her way up my body till her mouth took procession of my left nipple. Releasing my nipple she raised herself up on both arms as she slid the tip of her latex cock into me. She then looked into my eyes as she slowly, ever so slowly sank all ten inches of cock into my waiting cunt. Just as she bottomed out she kissed me. Tenderly, lovingly she kissed me telling me she loved me and I loved her back. Not the love I felt for Bill a different love one of friendship and desirer.

She started to rock her hips with short strokes as we began to make love to each other. As her hips picked up speed her breasts would sway to the rhythm till I reached up and too them in my hands. They were quite warm to the touch and perspiration was starting to form.

As I touched her hard tight nipples Jenny closed her eyes. Her mouth gap open in a silent gasp of pleasure. Jenny hips moved faster as I squeeze her nipples. She forced her eyes open as I took one into my mouth and began to suck.

It was a strange sensation to suck on a sweet tender nipple while feeling a cock thrusting in and out of me. I caressed Jenny's soft skin as she continued to fuck me taking me closer to my orgasm.

Jenny started to shake as she too came closer to cumming. Her breathing was raspy as she breath in short breathes of air. I was right there with her, feeling my orgasm build in me. I rocked my hips feeling the bumpy veins on the dildo connecting with my clit. Then Jenny gave a squeak as she came her body shaking uncontrollably. We came together not the screaming grunting orgasms. But more spiritually, quietly we came. I held her as we both rode out our orgasms.

Jenny laid on top of me as we came down from our mutual orgasms. We held each other. Our mouths kissing what every they could reach. Jenny's sweat soaked body felt good against me as we recovered our breathing. Then Jenny held herself up on her elbows and said

"Sheri this may sound silly but I love you more than I loved anyone else except Jim." I could see she was scared I would reject her love or laugh at her. But I felt love for her too not the kind I had for Bill that was a special love. A soul mate love. The kind of love I had for Jenny was one that would leave a hole in you if the person left.

"I love you too Jen."

"No Sher I really mean I love you. Not like friends or sisters. And not because we have great sex together, but like I had for Vickie." She wanted to continue I stopped her and said

"I know I love you that way too. What we have is special." I left it at that. There was no way of describing what we had together so there no sense in trying.

Jenny pulled out of me. I felt a loss of her. I realized that having sex with a dildo was not like have it with a real cock because there was no feeling of completion. The dildo doesn't cum or deflate like a real one. Yes I did enjoy what we did together and I would do it again, but it was different.

Jenny and I took another shower. We went back to bed kissed and held each other till both of us feel asleep.

So ends Part Seven Please tell me how you like it even if you don't. And if I should send in more parts.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers