Life's Unfair if You're Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was very nice to me and always very gentle except for those last few moments when he lost control ejaculating. I knew he couldn't help that. I was starting to look forward to every moment I spent with him. I had become his personal cocksucker.

After a couple of weeks he told me he was going to introduce me to a friend of his and he said there was a special reason for me to meet him. I asked him what the reason was and he said, "You will soon see."

His friend was named Leon and he seemed like a nice guy. In front of me on several occasions Kenny told Leon that he was to say absolutely nothing about what we did. My third afternoon with Kenny and Leon, Kenny took us into his garage and told Leon to get his cock out for me to suck.

Leon unzipped his fly and pulled out a soft cock and began to stroke it. It gradually got hard and when it was fully erect I saw the smallest dick I had ever seen. Less than five inches long and skinny − as skinny a dick as I had ever imagined. What the hell I thought?

I sucked him off and he came real quick. My lips were buried in his curly pubic hair every time I took him "deep" but deep didn't even reach back to my tonsils.

After I swallowed his ejaculate, Kenny helped me up from my knees and told me to take off my pants. He spoke very soft and nice.

I stood there naked below the waste, embarrassed, with my soft, useless appendage hanging down. I was bigger than Leon but nowhere close to Kenny's size. Then Kenny told me to bend over the workbench and grab hold of the other side and spread my legs.

"You're gonna lose your cherry Bobbie," Kenny said.

He put his hand on my shoulder and said softly and tenderly, "I like you a lot Bobby and I would really like to be the guy that takes your cherry, but I'm so thick I'd tear your asshole and I don't want to hurt you. I want Leon to fuck you for several days and stretch you out."

That was the moment that I realized what a really nice guy Kenny was. He was worried about hurting me. He liked me. I was starting to feel very special about him. I didn't want to lose him. I was gonna do anything he told me to do.

Kenny was rubbing Leon's dick with Vaseline and getting him hard again. Jesus I thought! Kenny is doing that for me! He's getting another guy's dick ready for me. He really cares about me. He doesn't want me to get hurt.

God! I think I'm in love! He's gonna watch another guy take my cherry! I don't want that − I wanted to give my cherry to Kenny. I tried to tell him that but he shushed me up.

"This is what I want for you," he said.

When Leon's little dick was erect Kenny guided it to my anal sphincter and began to rub me with the head of Leon's dick.

"It will hurt when it goes in," Kenny said. "But when it gets up there and starts to rub your prostate it will begin to feel good and you will get an erection. I wish I was the one giving you that erection, but I don't dare."

Leon shoved it through my anal sphincter as gently as he could and there was pain but not intense or unbearable pain.

"Ahh ... Oh my God that hurts!" I cried out as that dick was shoved up my ass. I was glad as it went in that it was not Kenny's thick one.

"Fuck him Leon! Be gentle, but fuck him good!" Kenny said. "Pump your load deep. We gotta stretch out his asshole. Deeper! That's it. Shove it all the way up there."

Leon was fucking me now and I felt the strangest sensation as his dick massaged my prostate. The feeling started in the center of my groin at the base of my penis and it moved like electricity down my penis and separately down my scrotum into my balls. I got erect immediately − I could feel it. I was getting fucked and it felt wonderful.

I felt my dick get hard as a rock and I could feel it bouncing up and down as Leon fucked me. My dick was a lot bigger than Leon's but nowhere near the size of that monster swinging between Kenny's legs. Kenny kept his arm around my shoulder, protectively, and whispered into my ear to relax and take it because everything was okay. He kept saying over and over that I should just relax and enjoy the fuck.

It was nothing like jacking off or getting a blowjob. It was a completely new sexual experience. This must be what a woman feels, I thought. I felt my orgasm approaching and finally my balls lifted up high and tight in my scrotum and I spurted my juice onto the floor under the workbench. I knew it would be my job to clean it up but that was a small price to pay for this ecstasy − the unbelievable pleasure of an orgasm from getting fucked in the ass by a hard cock.

"That's a good boy Bobby," Kenny said. "A good boy. Damn I wish I had given you that, but in a couple of weeks I will. We need to loosen up your asshole first."

God I loved him! He was giving me my fantasy dreams!

Leon fucked me every day for a week − usually twice. I could tell that my asshole was loosening up because it hurt less and less each time he shoved that thing into me. I was blowing Kenny regular of course.

The next week Kenny brought in another guy, also sworn to secrecy. He had a dick that was about the size of mine, and it hurt when he shoved it in the first time but by the end of that week, getting fucked twice a day, I could take it easily and it felt real good.

The third week I knew Kenny was gonna fuck me. I had been fantasizing about that while jacking off at home. I loved him! I wanted to please him. I wanted him to enjoy my body. I had learned how to position my asshole to take a cock deep and I couldn't wait for the moment Kenny shoved that fat thing into me.

When that moment came. It was almost a disaster. Kenny was very patient and very gentle. He slipped that thing into me as slowly as he could but the pain was almost unbearable.

I refused to allow myself to react to the pain. I did not scream, as I wanted to, even though the pain was more severe than anything I had ever felt. I loved him. I was gonna give him my body and not let him know he hurt me.

I took that thing without a sound. Then Kenny started fucking me gently and the pain went away and that thick dick started doing its work on my prostate and it was a hell of a lot better than those little dicks. It just filled me up! I felt myself approaching orgasm. My asshole started having contractions just like a woman when I squirted my juice but Kenny wasn't finished with me yet.

I knew he was close when he lost control and started banging me hard, like he always did fucking me in the mouth. I knew he couldn't help himself. To my surprise it didn't hurt but felt really good. He pumped his load deep into my rectum and then rested, his cock still in me.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"A little at first," I lied.

But then I told him the truth. "But after you got started it felt like heaven."

From that day on Kenny and I had sex every day, usually twice. After I gave him a blowjob I would masturbate on my knees in front of him with the taste and aroma of his semen still in my mouth. When he fucked me I always spurted my little load on the floor.

I was in love. In the terminology of the porn world, I was his bitch! His woman! His fag! And that's exactly what I wanted to be. I was a fairy and I had been born to be a fairy. I knew Kenny dated girls and I knew he fucked some of them when he got the chance. That bothered me but I never said anything to him.

In late August we headed off to State University and shared a dorm room for a few weeks until we both pledged the same fraternity, Lambda Chi Alpha. Those weeks in the dorm were a wonderful time for me. Kenny pumped two loads into me every night.

When our pledge-ship started we moved into the fraternity house and I had my own room − small but private. Lambda Chi had a sister sorority, Chi Omega, and our pledge-master and theirs insisted that the pledges have parties together and take dancing lessons together and date each other. The idea was to help us make friends and to be sure that all the pledges always had dates.

That was a disaster for me because I hated dating girls, but for Kenny it was a real gold mine − a lot of Chi-O pledges wanted to fuck him and he got more than his fair share of eager freshman pussy. I was jealous, really jealous. The more he fucked girls the less he fucked me!

When I dated I tried playing with a few pussies but they felt wet and ugly and they smelled bad. One gal I dated was really nice and I enjoyed being with her. Her name was Linda Coats and we danced well together. She didn't ride my thigh with her pussy or tickle me behind the ear or run her hand up my leg to my crotch. I didn't feel it necessary to play with her tits. We had fun together.

"I enjoy dancing with you," I said to her one night in the dancing class.

"You too," she said. "You're the only guy who doesn't try to feel my ass when I dance."

We laughed together.

Then she said angrily, "Look at that horny bastard Kenny Freeman playing with Sandy Morgan's ass over there in the dark."

"Maybe he plans to fuck her," I said with a tone of jealousy in my voice.

"And she'll fuck him too," Linda said. "All the gals know he's got the biggest cock in your pledge class."

Linda sounded jealous. We both did and I think we both recognized it. I held her out a bit as we danced and we looked each other in the eye. It was a strange look − a knowing look. The music stopped but we just stood there holding each other.

Finally she spoke softly, "Are you gay?"

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and slowly nodded my head.

"Me too," she said softly.

I opened my eyes and we both smiled.

"Is Kenny ... well is he ... your guy?" Linda said.

Again I nodded and said, "And Sandy?"

"Since high school," Linda said, nodding her head.

It was at that moment that I realized why Linda and I got along so well and why we would make a perfect dating pair for the many joint functions between Lambda Chi and Chi-O. My problem of going out with girls was solved.

Dad had given me a beat-up old Lexus SUV when I went away to college and I drove it when I dated Linda. Kenny didn't own a car so usually Kenny and Sandy joined us on a double date riding in the back.

We would sometimes stop in a nearby state park and Linda and I would take a walk while Kenny and Sandy folded up the seats in the back of the Lexus, got naked, and fucked on the floor.

Neither Linda nor I liked it but, as Linda said, "At least we know when they're doing it and how long they take."

One night after a couple of months of this routine we were sitting on our usual park bench talking about Sandy and Kenny when Linda let out her anger about what was happening.

"Sandy had the nicest little pussy I ever ate. Small and tight with inner lips just like pink rose petals. That bastard is stretching her out big and loose. Her inner lips are getting thicker and hanging down now like a whore. But there's not a damn thing I can do to make her stop fucking him. She's crazy about that big dick."

"Yeah, I know," I said. "And he likes her boobs. I think he makes her do him cowboy so he can watch them jiggle and play with them."

"Disgusting," said Linda.

"I agree," I said.

"Is he still fuckin you?" Linda asked.

"Some," I said. "Couple times a week. You still eatin Linda?"

"I am," she said. "But not nearly as much as before."

We sat silently for a few minutes. Finally I asked the question that was in both our minds.

"Are we gonna lose 'em?"

"I don't know," Linda said, "but we better keep these double dates going. It's no fun sitting here on this park bench and looking back at your SUV and knowing they're in the back, buck-naked, banging away like newly weds, but that's the best way for us to keep track of what they're up to."

"You are a very good friend Linda," I said. "We need to stay together whatever happens to those two. You're a perfect date."

"You got a deal Bobby," Linda said. "I'm not gonna date anybody but you. It's great to date a guy who doesn't want to fuck me."

We sat quietly for several minutes. Then Linda asked, "Bobby have you ever fucked a girl?"

"No, "I answered. "I played with some pussy, but pussy is wet and icky and smells so bad, you know."

"I know," Linda said, laughing. "That's exactly the way I like pussy. That's when it tastes the best."

We both laughed.

"Have you ever fucked a guy?" I asked.

"I came close once," she said. "But he didn't get that damn thing into me. I was too dry. I was lucky that time. After that I never took off my pants for a guy. I mean, guys spread your legs and get on top and if you got no pants on you're probably gonna get fucked."

"You think they're finished?" I asked, nodding toward my SUV.

"Let's go find out," she said.

We walked over and looked in the open window of the SUV. They were on the floor in back fuckin. Sandy was on her back with her legs spread wide and her feet high in the air bouncing with each powerful thrust. Kenny's weight was on his extended arms and his hips were pumping vigorously. Sandy was taking a real pounding.

We stood at the window and watched them for a few minutes. They were busy and didn't see us.

"Jesus look at the size of those balls," Linda whispered. "They really hang low."

Kenny's huge testicles were swinging back and forth with each thrust and slapping Sandy in the ass. He was banging her so hard that there was a wet slapping sound every time their naked, sweaty bodies came together.

"She's really juiced up," Linda whispered.

Linda was right. You could hear those wet, squishy sounds a horny pussy makes when it's getting what it needs. Sandy was grunting each time Kenny slammed that big sausage home.

"The horny bitch is grunting like a whore," Linda said. "She really likes to fuck."

"Yeah she does," I said, thinking about how much I liked it too.

"That damn thing's been hard for over an hour," Linda whispered with disgust.

"Maybe this is his second or third time," I whispered. "It gets soft in between fucks. Sometimes he does me more than once a night. He's a real stud! He's got at least three loads in those heavy balls of his."

"You were right about his cock," Linda said. That sucker is as thick as a stallion. It's hard to imagine you taking that thing up your ass."

Taking that thing up my ass was exactly what I was thinking about as I watched Kenny fuck Sandy. I closed my eyes and imagined him pounding me like he was pounding her. I could almost feel the tingling sensation in my prostate − a sensation that I never felt jacking off -- only when I got fucked.

"Jesus I hate to think what that monster dick is doing to her sweet little pussy," Linda said. "She's so small and tight."

"WAS small and tight," I said. "Look at him stretch that damn thing out."

"I don't know what she sees in him," Linda said in disgust.

"What she sees," I said with a chuckle, "is thick and long and uncircumcised and it has big blue veins and the damn thing is beautiful and stays hard for a long time and he knows how to use it. And when he shoves it inside you it feels great. Take my word for it Linda -- I know what it feels like when it's inside you. I know what she's feeling this very minute. I wish he was fuckin me instead of her!"

"So do I," Linda whispered. "This is nauseating! Lets go back to the bench."

We went back to the park bench and sat there, both of our minds dominated by the picture in our heads of the people we loved fucking each other. Almost without thinking each of us began to describe our sexual experiences with our partners.

I told her about getting down on my knees and sucking Kenny's big dick and about bending over and taking that thick thing up my ass. And other details I had never shared with a soul. About how it felt when the head of that big thing massaged my prostate. As I described it to her I became sexually aroused.

Linda told me about getting down between Sandy's legs, burying her face in Sandy's pussy, and reaching up to play with those big beautiful tits. She was totally fascinated with Sandy's inner pussy lips, which she described over and over again as delicate, pink rose petals.

Our talk about sex gradually wound down and our separate sexual fantasies began to take over. We sat there silently, me stroking my cock through my pants and Linda rubbing her clit through her dress. Finally I took my dick out and started jacking off and Linda reached up her dress to finger fuck her pussy. We kept on stimulating ourselves without talking, as we each moved closer and closer to our orgasms.

I was glad I took my dick out because it was always messy to ejaculate in my pants. I had done it a few times when I was on my knees giving blowjobs. But now it just spurted out of me − gobs of cum spurting up in a high arc out on to the ground in front of me, as I imagined that big, thick cock pounding away in my asshole.

I heard Linda take a deep breath and hold it, then grunt rhythmically and tremble as contractions racked her body. It was a long orgasm and I knew what was in her mind as she trembled -- a face full of Sandy's dripping pussy.

We sat there silently for several minutes, recovering. She sucked the juice off her fingers and I wiped my dick with a clean handkerchief and put it back in my pants. I was obviously not gonna need that clean handkerchief to wipe Kenny's dick tonight.

"That felt good," I said.

"Me too," Linda said. "But not as good as when I play with my clit and feel my contractions start while I have my face in that wonderful, wet, little pussy, sucking on those tiny, rose petal lips and licking that hard clit."

I looked toward the SUV and said, "Those rose petals are a thing of the past, Linda. They're big and thick and hanging down now."

She nodded. "I know. That bastard's been pounding them hard for well over an hour now. And he fucks her that way a couple of times a week."

We sat silently for several minutes before Linda asked once again that same question that had been in both our minds for months.

"Are we gonna lose them?" Linda asked softly.

I let my mind dwell on a thought I had not allowed myself to have before.

"We might," I said. "We just might. Neither of us can understand what they're feeling right now. Kenny was nice to me. He was very nice. But he was using me for his own sexual pleasure. Over there, just twenty feet away, he's found a new sexual pleasure that neither you nor I can understand."

"The same with Sandy," Linda said. "I give her orgasms but, like you said about yourself, some people need to feel a big, hard cock inside them pounding away for sex to be complete. Just like Sandy is feeling it now. I can't give her that."

"What's to become of us?" I asked hopelessly.

"We are not the only gay people in this world," Linda said with determination. "Others have faced this exact problem. Look at what we've got going for us. First, we've got each other! That means dates for the next four years of college. You got a girl who's not gonna grab your crotch and I gotta guy who's not gonna try to get into my pants. We can mix with all the straight people just like an ordinary couple."

"That's a good start," I said.

"And that means we can stay in the closet and have affairs and only come out when we choose to."

"I know you like Kenny because he was your first, "she continued, "but you'll find others. There's no shortage on this campus of guys who want blowjobs. Many a straight guy comes back to the frat house with a big hard on because his date wouldn't screw. I'm told a hot mouth is better than a hand any time. That's not love but it's sex and you need sex till you find the right guy."

"You're right about that," I said. "Of course I need to get fucked too and most horny guys just want blowjobs. What about you? Do some of your sorority sisters enjoy an skillful tongue on their clits?"

"Don't tell anybody this," Linda said, lowering her voice. "But I've done two or three. They were whores, of course, with big pussies and thick inner lips that hang way down -- not the small, delicate ones I like best -- but when you need to eat pussy a big used one is better than no pussy at all. I mean ... there's no such thing as bad pussy."