Light My Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

“That’s enough Rose Anne,” he told me softly. “It’s time for us to go. Just close the bottom two buttons and leave your blouse outside your skirt. Pick up your bra and panties, and let’s go to our car.”

With that he took my arm and guided me across the dining room carrying in my fists what were all too obviously my undergarments. With my every step my full tits rolled and swayed under my loose blouse. I was a bright shade of red by the time we were through the lobby and at the valet parking desk. When the young man who brought us our car opened the door for me, Clyde handed him a dollar bill and insisted that I show him my breasts as “sort of an extra tip”. Damn Clyde Horner! He never lets up!

****************

We were at home at last. Very soon after our arrival Clyde was nude and seated on the couch waving his erect penis in my face. I was naked on my knees between legs about to give him a blow job. It was at that tender moment that the doorbell rang.

"Who can that be," I asked of no one in particular and went scurrying for my robe.

"Why the robe Rose Anne,” Clyde asked. “You have a beautiful body and nothing to be ashamed of. Just open the door and invite your guest to come in."

"No Clyde, I couldn't do that. I'm naked for Christ sake."

He shook his head sadly "That's the sisters talking to you again. I told you they were probably still hanging around waiting for their chance, but all right, if it makes you feel better, wear your robe."

That he would allow me to protect my modesty set me back a little. That wasn’t like him at all. Then I began to get the idea. This was a set up. Clyde knew who was at the door. He just wants to embarrass me and see how I will react. Who would he invite? The most likely candidate it would be his boss and my old lover Alan Seeger. There wasn’t any thing Allen could do to me he hadn't already done. Feeling better about having a guest, I wrapped my robe around me and opened the door.

Ohmygod! It wasn't Alan! It wasn't even anybody I recognized, at least not right away, even though this young and handsome stranger seemed to expect me to know him. What I did recognize, however, was the hunger in his eyes, that look a man gets when he is measuring female flesh for the taking.

Why is he staring at me like that I wondered? Then I realized it must be obvious that I was naked under my robe. I clutched the lapels tighter together at the throat, and I'm sure I turned beet red from my hairline to toes. I saw him blush a little too. He was quite as embarrassed as I was, and that made me feel a little less threatened.

Clyde rose to his feet behind me and spoke up. "Rose Anne, don't you recognize your old neighbor Jason Williams? Jason is attending college now, and he is home on vacation living with his father."

I took another look. Sure enough, this was the same stringbean of a fourteen year old neighborhood kid I remembered from six or seven years ago. When his folks divorced his father kept the family home across the street, but Jason and his mother had moved out of state. I hadn't laid eyes on the boy since. He was a boy no longer. He was easily six foot two or more, and a man's muscles bulged from his T shirt..., and at his crotch there was still another bulge to certify that he had indeed reached manhood.

Clyde continued with his introduction. "Jason has watched you greet me at the door, and I thought it would be nice if we invited him over to renew old acquaintances..., and maybe give him a better look.”

“A b-better look?” I stammered and questioningly.

“Open the top of your robe, Rose Anne,” Clyde commanded. “Let Jason see your breasts.”

Well, earlier today I had shown my naked tits on a public beach, then to a waiter and a valet parking attendant. No big deal. I thought, “O.K., I’ll give the kid his cheap thrill.”

I pulled the lapels of my robe apart and exposed my breasts. Actually, I was not altogether that cool about it. For one thing my nipples were already standing at attention. For another, my pussy began to moisten. I wondered if Clyde and Jason had noticed my nipples growing hard. I’d bet Clyde did. He wouldn’t miss a thing like that.

“Now the bottom,” Clyde ordered.

This party was getting rougher, but I untied the sash and let the robe fall open and hang loosely off my shoulders. Jason’s eyes went right to my pussy.

“Be a slut now!,” my man whispered in my ear from behind me. “Spread your pussy lips. Run your finger up in your cunt and show Jason how wet you are.”

This was getting to be damn serious business, but then I’d gone this far, and there didn’t seem to be anyplace I could stop. I did as I was told and showed the young man my pussy before burying my finger in it.

“Now frig yourself Rose Anne! Show Jason how a horny slut masturbates. Make your pussy slick and ready for my cock.“

“M-masturbate? R-ready for your cock,” I stammered. “No more, Clyde! No more, I won‘t…”

“Don’t tell me no slut. I told you to jerk off for Jason. He has seen you naked, now he wants to see you perform. Afterward I’m going to let him watch me fuck you. Get rid of that ridiculous robe Rose Anne, and do as you have been told.”

Jason’s face turned a bright red as I spun around to protest to my lover, ”No Clyde, no…,” but he cut me short.

“Get yourself off bitch! Then get your ass over year and sit down on my cock! Perhaps you would rather Jason watched your tits bounce up and down as I make you dance with my switch on your legs. I'm sure he would enjoy that, and I won't quit until you promise to do as you have been told. So you see, you have two choices. I can whip you before you show Jason how much you enjoy your finger, and my cock, or we can get this done without the whipping. Which will it be Rose Anne?”

There didn’t seem to be much choice. I dropped my robe off my shoulders, spread my legs, and began to masturbate with my finger. Just the idea of what Clyde was making me do was enough to bring on a climax without much more. It couldn’t have been more than a couple of minutes before my cum left me bent double and quivering. My boy audience watched my humbling performance at me with such intensity his eyes were very nearly popping out of his head.

Finished with my first degrading assignment, I crawled into Clyde’s lap, sliding my love sheath over his hard-on as I sat down. Each of his hands grabbed a breast. It felt so good to have him inside me and his fingers toying with my nipples. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him to me that I might kiss him hard on the lips.

I had forgotten that Jason was even there until breaking away from my kiss Clyde reminded me. “Show Jason what you can do! Ride me woman! Let me hear you beg for it. Let Jason hear it too. Tell Jason how good it feels to have your pussy stretched with a big cock. Tell him what a slut you are and how much you want to be fucked.”

May God forgive me, but I could not help myself. I did all those things and more. Straining the muscles and my thighs to their limit, I bounced up and down on his lap sliding my pussy over the masculine peg that had made me it’s helpless captive. I begged for more, more cock, more fuck.

I was shameless in my passion even turning my head to face Jason, and in a half whine and half moan I pleaded with him, “OH YES, it is so good! Its so good Jason to be fucked like this, to be filled with cock! Please Jason, please tell him to fuck me harder!”

When it was over, and I been properly fucked in front of this stranger, my pussy was flooded with my lovers ejaculation, and after I had degraded myself with my orgasms, Jason left. As he went out the door he did not speak to me, nor I to him. I am sure, however, that he must have enjoyed my slutty performance.

As Clyde left for his own apartment, he gave me my instructions for the next day. “Tomorrow you will go to work braless, and with the two top buttons of your blouse undone. You are to wear panty hose, but without panties underneath.”

“I will be in your office after lunch to take a deposition from one of your firm’s clients. After the depo’ I will have a gift for you, and I will leave it with you when I go. You can thank me for it tomorrow night at your place. We will be skipping dinner so have something to eat before I arrive. Just be naked and ready for me when I get there.”

With that he left and I did not see him again until one thirty the following afternoon.

*****************

Clyde breezed into our offices right on time for his deposition. For just a minute or two, he stopped by my desk in the little cubicle at the door to my boss’s office. He first checked to make sure that the two top buttons of my blouse were undone, then ran his hand inside and gave my left tit a squeeze. I don’t think anyone saw him do that, but it was a pretty brazen thing for him to do in a busy law office.

Worse tho, was the way I reacted. Instantly my pussy juices began to run. For the next few minutes I could not concentrate on my work for crazy images in my head of being laid on my desk and fucked in front of the whole office staff.

A little after 3:30 Clyde came out of his deposition and dropped a note on my desk as he went by. It read: “I’ll meet you in the hall in front of the men’s toilet in 2 minutes. Be there. Clyde.”

I hurriedly wrapped up what I had been working on, and took the employee’s exit into the hall. Clyde was nowhere to be seen. I walked down the length of the hall and waited by the men’s room. Suddenly the door flew open and there was Clyde. He grabbed my right wrist in one big hand and with a single yank he snatched me inside.

“What are you doing.” I protested. “Let me go. I can’t be in here.”

“Then where in this building would you take me for my blow Job? You certainly can’t expect me to go into the lady’s room now can you? You are my slut now Rose Anne, and you will suck me when and where I tell you to suck me. In here sweet thing! Quickly now, before someone comes in and sees you with my prick in your mouth. For damn sure you will have something to be embarrassed about then.”

With that he shoved me into a toilet stall and followed closely behind me. He slid the little bolt on the stall door closed insuring some degree of privacy..

“Get a move on lover! Unless of course you would rather wait until we have an audience.” he was smirking at my distress as he pulled my skirt up and ran his hand between my legs stroking the crotch of my panty hose. “Pull your panty hose down. Sit on the toilet as if you were taking a pee and spread your legs.”

I did just as he said. There didn’t seem to be any choice. It would take time to argue, and I was terrified someone, perhaps even my boss, would come in and catch us having sex. Better to give him his blow job and get this over with.

In seconds I was seated on the toilet with my skirt and panty hose down around my ankles. He unbuttoned my blouse, and without a bra, my tits spilled out into his hands. I must have been the very picture of a slut bitch in heat. My pussy was exposed, impatient, and becoming wetter by the second. My bare tits were swinging free, and my nipples were growing hard under his touch.

“Spread wider, Rose Anne! Open your legs for me like the horny little slut you are.” As my thighs parted he reminded me, “Remember I told you yesterday I would be bringing you a gift. I have it right here, something for your pussy.”

As my thighs parted, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black vibrator. The thing was plastic, two and a half, maybe three inches long, and perhaps a half inch in diameter. He snapped it on and in a quick thrust shoved the buzzing little machine from hell all the way inside my vagina.

A step forward and he was straddling my lap. His crotch was in my face as he gave his next orders, “Close your thighs tight girl, and hold that thing in there. Unzip me and get my dick out. You are going to give me that blow job now.”

The zipper on his fly wasn’t easy for me and I fumbled a bit until I could get his cock out. It was still pretty soft but on the rise, and it hardened quickly after I dipped my head and took it between my lips. I certainly didn’t mind in the least having him in my mouth again, but that thing in my pussy was driving me crazy, Those fingers playing with my naked tits as I sucked him didn’t help my concentration any either.

I was still petrified that a lawyer or client from our firm would come in to use the bathroom and catch me in this embarrassing predicament, but even as I fretted about the possibility, a giant orgasm exploded in my belly. God, how could I be so aroused from being mistreated like this?

Scared as I was, I wanted Clyde to fuck me right here in the men’s room, but not even Clyde would dare do that. I knew this blow job was all I could expect from him this afternoon. After my man had pleasured himself in my mouth, and I had swallowed his load, I would most likely be sent back to my desk as if nothing had happened. Thus, a slut once used is so quickly discarded.

But, oh how sexy it was to be this man’s love toy, and made to suck his beautiful cock in a public men’s room. Who but a common whore would sit on a toilet with a mouthful of hard-on and a pussy stuffed with a pulsing vibrator..., and enjoy every minute of it. God, why had it taken me so long to find the sex I needed? What else had I been missing out on all my life?

His ejaculation came in a flood, more than I could take. Some of his precious milky seed escaped my lips and dribbled down onto my bare tits and into my pubic hair. When I finished with the last spurt of his semen, Clyde scooped up the mess on my tits and had me suck it off his fingers.

Despite my worst fears, at least no one had come into the men’s room while I was servicing my man’s wonderful rampant phallus. Clyde stepped back from straddling my lap allowing me to again stand up. I reached down to remove the vibrator from its nest in my cunt, but a big hand stopped me.

“No, you forget that you are a slut now Rose Anne,” Clyde told me, “I want you thinking of nothing but your pussy until tonight. Until you see me again, you will keep that little goodie inside you and running. Pull up your panty hose to help hold it in there. I let you wear them today for just that purpose.”

Shaken by these instructions, and disoriented by the buzzing in my cunt, I could only stand there with my mouth agape, too stunned to even protest.

“See you at seven,” he promised as he disappeared briskly out the door of the men’s room.

I scurried quickly over to the nearby ladies room to redo my makeup and try to make my clothes and myself presentable again. The physical damage I could repair somewhat, but emotionally I was a wreck. Not only did I have that thing running inside me, but my nipples were tender and swollen, and without a bra they rubbed against my blouse, accentuating the sensations that were flowing from my poor tormented pussy.

Much as I wanted to, however, I was afraid to take the damn vibrator out of my cunt. He would know! How I couldn’t imagine, but I was sure he would. Then I would be whipped with that damned switch. It was better to obey like a good little love slave.

Over an hour was left until our office closed for the day. For that entire time, I sat at my desk on the edge of cumming. Under the stress of that damned little buzz machine, my fingers on the keyboard turned to spaghetti scrambling the letters on my computer monitor. Oh how I struggled pretending to work as usual as that thing in my cunt bred a constant flow of tiny orgasms. My ride home was no better, indeed it was worse. Once I was so distracted that I almost caused an accident.

It was some better to be home. At least I was at last in private. Blowing Clyde this afternoon, the way he had played with my tits, the vibrator running in my pussy, all those things had left me a female in heat with the pungent odor to match. I couldn’t bathe with that thing in me, however, so I stripped and took a dry bath in rubbing alcohol and half a bottle of perfume. I fixed myself a sandwich and then sat down to watch TV. Naked and on a sensual binge, however, I could not resist the temptation of masturbating my clit as I waited for Clyde.

Promptly at seven I greeted Clyde at the door. I was naked as he required, and he put me thru my regular routine of showing my bare ass to the neighborhood before he would come in and shut the door. I didn’t care about that this time. I was so horny I would have raped a preacher had there been one handy. All I could think about was Clyde’s cock and how I was going to die if he didn’t take me inside and fuck the shit out of me.

Once inside tho he just grinned at me and said, “Rose Anne, you smell like a whore.” Then taunting me he asked, “Did you enjoy yourself this afternoon?”

“God damn you Clyde Horner, what a terrible thing to do to a girl.”

“I didn’t ask you that sweetie,” he answered. “I asked you if you enjoyed yourself?”

“Well..., yes, sorta, I guess, but this thing you left in me; it’s driving me crazy.”

“Shucks, Rose Anne! I didn’t know that. Why didn’t you say so. Come here darlin ’. Let me take it out.”

Clyde is going to be a great lawyer. That “oh gosh, I’m so innocent” act comes so natural to him.

“O.K. my horny bitch! Spread yourself for me. You know the drill. At attention! Legs apart! Arms up! Fingers locked behind the head! Tits out!”

Humiliated, but oh so eager for his hands on my body, I took my slave pose in front of my owner. He reached between my legs fumbling to remove that damned little vibrator. Except at first there was a lot more fumbling than removal. He pretended he couldn’t manage a grip on it, but I know that was a lie. He was grinning like a Cheshire cat thru the whole ordeal, teasing my pussy with his fingers and ‘accidentally’ stroking my clit. Clyde was laughing out loud at my discomfort and embarrassment. Only when I was reduced to begging did he finally pull the damned thing out of me.

“See,” he announced gloating, “Tickle your sleepy master’s ribs, and he will make you pay. Well now, its into the shower with you my sexy little bitch. You smell like a whore house on a holiday weekend. Come on! I need a shower too.”

With that he led me off to my bathroom where he stripped down and we showered together. I washed his cock and balls. I took full advantage of having his tender root at my mercy and raised him to a raging hard-on, teasing him with both my mouth and fingers.

He washed my pussy, and just as I had done to him, he took his revenge by erotically teasing my body as he lathered and scrubbed. His hands already ha me on fire when he turned me around, ran his hands between my legs, and with soapy fingers, he plundered first one and then the other of my two tender bottom holes.

Then came the command that I so dreaded, but which I knew one day would surely come. “On your knees Rose Anne, it’s time I fucked your ass. You can never truly be my slut until you have given me your rear hole. Tell me girl, have you ever been butt fucked before?” Behind me, I could feel his soapy fingers probing at my rectum, stretching me, getting me ready.

“No please Clyde, no man has ever taken me there,” I answered. “Please Sir, not in my ass. It will hurt. Put it In my pussy please.”

“Then it is time that you gave up your virgin ass. Slick with soap is the best way for the first time. I promise the hurt will not last for long. You must learn to take my cock up your butt hole. You will never be a proper slut otherwise.”

I hesitated but I knew I could not disobey. Gingerly I dropped to my hands and knees in the bottom of the tub, and waited like a dog bitch for my stud to mount me and breed my ass. With my hair falling over my face, my tail high in the air, and my tits dangling under me, I was the classic female in submission to her male.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers