Light of Dawn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jase stammered. He denied slipping any drugs in Dawn's drink but Liza was unappeasable. His eyes grew wide and he dashed for the door, pursued by a dark-skinned blur. One of Jeff's teammates had heard the commotion, coming to Dawn's rescue.

Liza pried open the redheaded girl's eyelids. "You're not feeling weak are you, Little Red? Dizzy?" Dawn shook her head no. "That fucking Jason."

The bright overhead lights stung Dawn's eyes. She squinted to see. "He seemed like a nice guy," she said, blinking moisture back into her eyes.

"Nice!? Jason Riley makes your brother look like a choir boy." Liza took Dawn by the hand and led her to the front porch. It was quieter outside. The pounding stereo was still prevalent but the only potential eavesdropper was hunched over the wrought iron railing, puking her dinner into an azalea bush. "Red, that nice guy would have raped you."

Any tipsiness faded away. Rape is a very sobering word.

"Jason Riley is the biggest piece of sleaze on campus. Him and his damn pills!" The girl near the azalea bush lurched with a few dry heaves before rising. She checked her makeup in a compact mirror before stepping back inside. "He gets away with it, too, because the Riley's are loaded. His parents are Choteau alumni, so are his brothers. They donate all kind of money to the school. Dean Larson wouldn't dare raise a finger against Jason Riley. One of these days it will change." Her voice went cold. "One of these days it will be his ass that gets raped."

Dawn felt unwelcome tears on her face. Even the wildest of high school party she could remember seemed positively sleepy compared to this deafening orgy. "I want to go home."

"I know." Liza wrapped her arms around Dawn, comforting the frightened redhead.

"Ronnie, he..." Dawn sniffed a deep breath. A ride home with Ronnie seemed unlikely. She only had one option.

"Come back inside. I'll help you find Jeff."Not Jeff, please not Jeff. If she dragged him away from the party he would never forgive her.

Liza took Dawn's hand, guiding her back inside. Minutes ago the party had seemed lighthearted, brimming with potential friends. Now it seemed like hell on earth, a chaotic mélange of drunks, users and rapists. Total strangers watched her stumble behind Liza. She followed the blond girl like a frightened baby duck. Together, they climbed a carpeted flight of stairs, wriggling past couples in varying stages of lovemaking. They passed dark doors, closed and locked, behind which escaped urgent moans and the creaks of bedsprings. Liza led Dawn to a closed door at the end of the hallway. Unlike the other rooms, a halo of light glowed beneath the door crack.

"The master bedroom." Liza answered the question before it was asked. She guided Dawn inside. "Don't worry, Little Red; it's completely off limits. You're gonna be safe from all those animals." She closed the door behind them.

At last Dawn felt some semblance of comfort. A meticulously made king sized bed dominated the floor. Framed family pictures and other knickknacks covered the oak furniture. It could have been the bedroom of anyone's parents.

Liza led Dawn to the edge of the bed. They sat beside one another on the plush pillowtop mattress. "I really appreciate---" Dawn's kudos were interrupted by a nervous hiccup. Followed by another and another. It was an annoying habit she had developed long ago. "I appreciate...hic...your help."

Liza ran her manicured fingernails across the side of Dawn's face, freeing a strand of long red hair from her tear-streaked cheek. "That's what friends are for, Red." The blonde's smile twisted into a frown. "Now, tell me what type of man would abandon a sweet little thing like you at her first college party?"

"It's not really Ronnie's fault---"

"Oh, it's Ronnie's fault alright. Jason's too. They're both assholes." There was a hint of fire in Liza's eyes, like she was the one who had almost been raped. "They're all assholes, every last one, but it's that damned brother of yours who deserves the blame."

Jeff?How can she possibly blame him? Jeff had been absent the whole evening.

"He should be keeping creeps like Jason and Ronnie away from his pretty little sister." Dawn was reluctant to blame the ruinous evening on her brother but it was nice to hear that Jeff's anemic fraternal instincts had finally been noticed. "Don't worry about a thing, Little Red. I'll find Jeff and we can have a go at him together." Liza patted Dawn's bare knee and winked conspiratorially. The blond disappeared, leaving Dawn all alone.

For the next twenty minutes she experienced little beside the pounding of music through her head. Once there were ominous footsteps in the hallway. Closer they came, closer still, until an unfamiliar voice shouted a warning that the master bedroom was off limits. A raspy voice offered an apology, echoed by the drunken slurs of his female companion. A few minutes later the door pushed open...

...revealing Liza. "Sorry, Red, but that brother of yours is slippery as a mudcat." Liza sat on the bed. She handed Dawn a plastic red cup. "Don't worry. It's only beer, a little something for those jittery nerves. I think it's light beer, so your pretty little figure has nothing to fear."

Dawn sniffed the amber liquid and took a sip. Lukewarm beer, now that she could handle.

"Seems my old buddy, Jeff, disappeared with a female friend. His car is still on the lawn so he's either up here in one of the bedrooms being naughty or down in the basement being really naughty."

"The basement?" Dawn asked. She licked beer foam from her lips. "What happens in the basement?"

"More like what doesn't happen. Girls get passed around like joints down there. Trust me, Little Red; you want no part of the basement."

Dawn nodded, gazing into the bottom of the cup. "Thanks, Liza. I'm not sure what I'd do without you."

"You'd probably be down in the basement, getting plugged at both ends."

Dawn laughed nervously. She placed the empty red cup on the dresser. Liza shifted on the bed seating herself closer. "Feelin' better, Little Red?"

"Yeah." A trickle of sweat danced down the back of Dawn's neck. "I'm kind of warm, though."

Liza used her hands to fan Dawn's flushed face. "You can run the air conditioner full tilt in this old house but it still gets awful stuffy up here." Liza moved closer, molding herself to the redheaded girl's body. A second trickle of sweat descended Dawn's cheek.

Liza undid the first button on the redheaded girl's polo shirt. She pursed her lips together and blew a stream of cool air on Dawn's neck.

The second and third button of the polo shirt surrendered. Her muscles relaxed. Dawn breathed more freely as the collar of her striped polo spread open. Soft, warm fingertips brushed her neck and shoulders. Liza's well manicured fingernails traced the curve of Dawn's jaw, traced her throat and traced the hard, yet delicate, collarbone.

Dawn tilted her head back as Liza's lips met her own. They were soft and plump, warm like feather pillows. She had never experienced such a kiss. Making out with boyfriends had always seemed so involved, so competitive. With Liza kissing was slow and graceful, two mouths dancing. The blonde's tongue took the lead, teasing it's way through her lips. Dawn's own tongue was less experienced, less skilled; it had no recourse but to follow.

The hem of her striped polo slowly raised. Before she could protest, Dawn found herself de-bloused. Expert fingers went to work caressing her midsection, teasing all the way to the hem of her skirt. The touches were carefully placed, strumming the cage of her ribs, dipping into her navel. They teased; they taunted; they hinted at naughtier ways they could be put to use.

Then Liza stopped, causing Dawn to unintentionally whine at the break in contact.

For a moment the blond sat still. She studied the rise and fall of Dawn's chest, particularly the pale, sparsely freckled flesh packed into the cups of her black bra. "Dawn may I?" Liza asked, ever the polite southern belle.

Dawn's head was filled with sea water. She could barely hold it up as she nodded consent. Liza liberated Dawn's breasts from the nylon prison. She cupped them, rubbing and squeezing the supple flesh while the nipples swelled and stiffened.

The blond surrendered her hold after only a minute of petting. Dawn used her own freckled hands to cover her bare breasts, an act that was unintentionally stimulating. Fingers crept under her denim skirt, parting the stiff blue material to brush against soft thighs and even softer cotton panties. Liza swiped the crotch of the panties, tracing the groove of Dawn's pussy through the thin black cotton. By then the panties were sticky and swampy. Did Liza feel it? She had to.

Liza explored the panty clad mound, retracing the outline of Dawn's slit. She pinched a few fiery pubic hairs, stragglers that had wandered through the material of the redheaded girl's bikini panties. Dawn bit her lip. Liza knew just where to touch. Her talents spoke of much experience in the field of pleasuring other girls.

Other girls? It was like suddenly waking from a dream. Hot fire coursed through Dawn's body as she realized what was happening--almost happening. "Stop." Despite a racing pulse and throbbing head, Dawn's voice remained surprisingly calm. She didn't threaten or demand. Liza had, after all, saved her from a terrifying situation. Dawn's hands felt heavy as iron but she managed to take hold of Liza's wrists and gently remove them from beneath her skirt.

The room spun, first in one direction, then the other. Dawn massaged her throbbing temples. She mumbled constantly that she liked guys. It was true. Before tonight she had never been attracted to another girl. Liza cooed soothing words and put her arm around Dawn's naked back. Was she being nice? Was she being gay? The redheaded girl wasn't sure anymore.

Dawn curled into a tight ball, burying her face in her palms. The bed trembled as she cried into the puffy, mauve comforter. She felt dizzy. If the world didn't stop spinning so fast she was sure to be sick. She closed her eyes and slowed her breath, fighting the disorienting spell of the alcohol.

With the sobs came the hiccups. "Hic," she wanted to go home; "Hic," she wanted her Daddy. Dawn had never felt so immature and pathetic in her life. There she was crying on the bed like a little girl while the adults enjoyed their party.

Warmth spread across Dawn's shivering body as Liza draped her with the spare quilt. "Shush," Liza bade. A final hiccup escaped Dawn's throat. "Jeff'll be here in a little bit." Liza kissed the top of Dawn's red head. "He'll make everything better, Little Red. You'll see."

She believed Liza because she believed in Jeff. He was her big brother and tonight he would act the part. He would protect her. He really would make everything better.

***

The door pushed open, flooding the bedroom with pulsing music. Jeff had never been permitted access to the master bedroom before. The bedroom of Beth Appleby's perpetually absent parents was completely off-limits to party guests, forbidden to all but Liza Jennings and Beth herself.

Minutes ago he had been on the backyard patio stoking the fire in a heavy clay chimera while Beth, the party's tiny, raven-haired hostess, clung to his side stoking a fire of her own. She begged him to carry her upstairs to her own bedroom and enjoy the pleasures of her near-miniature body. This was not virgin territory. He had explored Beth a few times in the past, a past he looked forward to reliving.

Jeff wrapped his arm around Beth's tiny waist and led her to the sliding glass patio door. That was where he heard the first whisper. Liza was looking for him. The news had come from Ronnie, who had long since abandoned Dawn in favor of a whale of a girl. Ronnie was more than a little drunk so Jeff needed to confirm the rumor. He abandoned Beth to search for Hayden; he didn't search long. Hayden was easy to spot, even in the crowded kitchen.

Hayden Burt was an offensive lineman. With a head shaved bald and a gut that could eclipse the sun, he was a shameless, oaf of a man. That gut of his was put to good use draining beer from an enormous sun-tea pitcher. A dozen generic frat boy types watched entranced as Hayden sucked on the spigot. He drained the pitcher half way, released his lips from the spigot, then burped mightily. Hayden gritted his teeth, snarling victoriously, as he wiped the ring of beer foam from his mouth with the sleeve of a pizza stained shirt.

Jeff asked Hayden about Liza. The big man offered a slurred confirmation of the rumor. He swore that Liza Jennings, the beautiful yet unattainable cheerleader, had sequestered herself in the forbidden master bedroom. She was upstairs, half drunk and fully naked. She was waiting for Jeff.

Hayden may not have been the most reliable of sources but he was right about Liza. Jeff found her (fully clothed, unfortunately) atop the king-sized bed in the master bedroom. She wasn't alone. A second girl was present, her body hidden, swaddled in a patchwork quilt.

"A new toy?" Jeff asked, motioning with his chin towards the body under the quilt.

Liza nodded. A seductive smile curled her plump lips. "The prettiest little doll I've ever seen." Liza's syrupy voice was thicker and sweeter than usual.

Jeff eyed the mystery girl curiously, precious little of her body was displayed, only two very small, very white feet. A chipped lavender lacquer ornamented the toenails. Not much to go on, but if feet were any kind of indication the girl seemed cute.

Liza tugged the bottom of the quilt. She exposed the girl's ankles as well as the lower halves of two pale and shapely calves. "Parties are dangerous places for little dolls," Liza said. "They can get lost, or stolen, or broken. Lucky for you I take care of my toys." Liza pushed the quilt completely off the bed.

The girl's skirt was a disheveled mess. The denim had risen up, exposing long, creamy legs and just a hint of damp black panties. She wore a polo, a traditionally masculine shirt made ultra-feminine by candy-colored stripes and barely-there sleeves. A tangled mass of flame red hair blanketed her face and shoulders, obscuring her identity.

The mystery girl stirred; she yawned and stretched those cute little feet. A timid hiccup escaped her mouth. He may not have recognized the feet or the hair but he would have known that hiccup anywhere. Two pairs of matching green eyes met. The girl's hands rushed to cover her flushed face. She stifled a second hiccup. His kid sister was the mystery girl. Jeff Kramer rocked on his heels. He felt the desire to bolt, a desire that because of his lust for Liza Jennings he savagely suppressed.

Liza captured his clammy hand and bade him to stay. "You want me, Jeff. You've wanted me forever." He had, since the moment he first set eyes on her. "I want your pretty little sister." Liza relinquished Jeff's hand. She kissed Dawn's freckled neck. The redheaded girl's eyes rolled inside her head, a mixed reaction of pleasure and shame. "And unless I'm mistaken there's someone Little Red wants." She kissed the side of Dawn's neck and stuffed her fingers down the front of the redheaded girl's black panties. Dawn gasped and chewed her lip as Liza toyed with her sex.

Liza rolled the thin black fabric of the panties over Dawn's shapely hips and butt. By lamplight his sister's most private area was a sight to behold. Liza's long, manicured fingernails combed through the healthy coat of orange and red hairs adorning Dawn's demure, pink slit. The fingers briefly dredged the length of Dawn's slit. They came away sparkling with moisture. She sniffed the glistening fingers and, one by one, took each digit between her lips. She sucked her fingers clean. Once that was done she licked her palm, front and back, collecting every last drop of Dawn's moisture.

Jeff's erection lurched painfully against the fly of his jeans. His new cotton boxer briefs would be baptized with semen if the tease continued much longer.

"Red. Tell him, Red." The blonde's whispers were soft and husky. She kissed Dawn's cheek, tasting the freckled skin with her tongue. She slipped both hands beneath the redhead's striped polo. The hands wriggled like spiders beneath the fabric. They settled over the swell of Dawn's breasts. "Tell your big brother what you want."

Dawn hissed as Liza squeezed the pert mounds. "Jeff," she said through gritted teeth, "I want you, Jeff." Was she crazy, confused or just drunk? The siblings' matching green eyes met for the briefest moment. Dawn bit her swollen bottom lip. She recognized the magnitude of her confession. Her seminude body went completely boneless, like she wanted to melt into the covers.

Liza slowly lifted the hem of Dawn's polo, replacing each brightly colored horizontal stripe with an inch of pale and freckled skin. The divot of her navel, the curves of her breasts, the pink nipples puckered from arousal and fear, his kid sister was bared before his eyes.

Jeff took a long denied breath. Dark floaters obscured his vision. For a moment he realized just how drunk he was. His knees buckled. He took an awkward step back. There was a gasp, followed by his sister's timid question of concern, "are you alright." After a few deep breaths his awareness returned. The floaters disappeared, replaced by the sight of Dawn's pert, pink-tipped breasts between the pads of Liza's pinching fingers.

Strangely, he thought of Beth. He and Beth should be off somewhere doing nasty, filthy things to one another's bodies. While sex with the tiny raven-hair was never short on kink, a night chained to the oak headboard in Beth's room seemed downright wholesome compared to what Liza offered.

He had wanted Liza for so long. To wrap her strong, muscular legs around his waist and fuck her until they both collapsed had been his purpose for almost four years. She was a beautiful ball of energy. The exemplary cheerleader, who (tonight at least) offered unfettered access to the wonders of her body. Jeff could be the man who bedded Liza Jennings, an accomplishment no one else could boast. This, above all else, would solidify his legend at Choteau. There was one very big catch. Dawn.

He studied the blushing goddess before him. She was a graceful melding of crimson and cream. Try as he might, Jeff couldn't reconcile the reality of Dawn the woman with memories of the freckle-faced little girl he had grown up with. When had she changed so much?

Jeff slowly undressed. Dawn gasped as each button on his cream and taupe shirt came unfastened. His upper body was bare beneath the shirt, save for the modest gold chain that hung limply from his long neck. For some reason the stuffy air felt cool on his skin. The smattering of dark black hairs on his chest and lower stomach raised.

His fingers trembled as he touched his belt. Undressing proved more difficult than he anticipated. Anxiety, insecurity and other alien emotions forced hesitation.This isn't right. This is the type of thing that will send you to Hell. Had the third part of the threesome been any other girl on the planet he would not have hesitated a moment. He would have been balls deep in one or the other by now.

Liza reached out with her left hand. She grabbed Jeff's thick belt, working the leather free from the buckle. She grasped the metal buckle and with one quick motion the belt whizzed through the denim loops. She pinched the tiny bronzed zipper of his jeans. Liza teased his fly open with her left hand while her right parted the tender folds of Dawn's pussy.Dawn's pussy. Jeff's dick poked free from his boxers. It snaked through the opening of his jeans, pointing obscenely at his kid sister.