Like a Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis' cock was now free to move between her legs. "You know, when you rub against my cock, it seems awfully inviting." He rubbed the head against the lowest part of her buttocks, not quite getting it between them.

"If I invite you, will you accept?" Andie asked.

"You think I'd turn down a beautiful ass like that?"

"Then come in, Brother, dear." Travis rubbed his cock in Andie's juices. He was tempted to just fuck her pussy right then, but he wasn't going to turn down anal either. Once he had enough, he used his cock to spread the juices over her asshole, and he gently massaged them into her opening. "Oh, Travis, that's so good, I'd like it even if you weren't getting ready for something else."

Now he moved his cock head between her cheeks. With the natural lube in place, he moved in smoothly. He tried to tell her how great it felt, but words wouldn't come out. Once he was all the way in, he found her breasts. At first Andie let out a prolonged sigh because it felt so good just to be held so close while he fucked her. Then she moved his hand up. He was able to caress her nipple, kiss her neck and keep fucking her and not miss a beat. She ground her ass back against him, making him go deeper. When she did, he moved his hand off her breast and started playing with her pussy again.

"Damn, Andie, I've never been with a woman who got into it like this," Travis said.

"I don't usually," Andie said. "You're just bringing this side of me out, and I love it."

"Enjoy it while it lasts, 'cause I'm ready to come."

"Give it to me, Travis. Not as my make-believe brother, but just as you. I love that you're letting me indulge my fantasies. Give it all to me!"

Travis tried to joke, "You don't have a Princess Leia wig, do you?" but he couldn't finish once he started coming. He held her close, making sure that every drop of his cum made inside her.

He continued to hold her close until he finished coming. When he let go, Andie moved forward and then onto her back so she could look up at him.

Travis tried to think of something new and wonderful to say, but the best he could do was to look at her and say, "My God, you're beautiful. From head to toe."

Andie put her hand on his limp dick and said, "You're not bad yourself!"

"I've never been with a redhead before," Travis said. "Funny about your freckles. It made me feel naughty, like I was taking advantage of someone too young to know what she's doing."

Andie spread her legs and her pussy lips. "And as you can see, it's my real color." She turned on her side to face him.

Travis played with her pussy hair, taking a couple strands and twisting them around lightly. "And it's as beautiful as the rest of you." After an awkward silence, he asked, "That's a recessive gene, isn't it?"

Andie remembered her biology class from the previous semester. "Yeah, why?"

Travis couldn't believe he'd let his mind go there. He pulled her close and asked, "How do you feel about inbreeding?"

"It was a long time before I thought that far ahead. Once I did, though, the possibility of an incest baby got me really hot." She was about to ask him why he asked when she felt his cock grazing her pussy lips.

He stopped and looked into her eyes. Andie could read the unasked question, and she nodded in agreement. She felt him move back, dragging his cockhead away. Now it was at her opening. She spread her thighs a little and brought her knees up, allowing Travis to slide in easily. "You love your brother, don't you?" he asked.

"I do," Andie sighed.

"You love your brother's cock, don't you?"

"Yessss ... And I can feel how hard you're getting, so you must like it too."

"Where do you like it?"

"That's a good spot right there. But go a little harder." Travis picked up the pace. He eased her onto her back so that gravity would help him, and Andie could feel the change of direction. "That's good, too," she cooed. She put her hands on his butt, which made him go harder. She wanted him deeper, so she rubbed both buttocks. She accidentally held her index finger out and tickled his left buttock. That caused him to flinch slightly to the right, and now he was fucking her from yet another angle. "Shit! That's a new one! Keep fucking me there!"

"You got it, babe."

"FuckMeFuckMeFuckMe!"

"You remember what I asked you?"

"About what?" Andie panted.

"Inbreeding."

She came back to reality for a moment. "Don't worry, I'm on the Pill."

"Good, 'cause I'm coming."

She pretended to panic. "Oh, no! Don't come in my cunt, Big Brother! I don't want to have a three-headed baby!"

Travis played along. "Don't worry. I'll pull ... Oh, no! Too late!" And it was.

"Pull out anyway! Come on my pussy!" He did, and he sprayed the last of his cum where she asked.

Andie pulled him down and kissed him. "That's okay. We'll move to Alabama, have the baby and get married."

Travis was coming down again. "Wow. Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

"Best I ever had," Andie told him. "You up for another round?"

"Course I am, but I have an idea. How open are you with your sisters?"

"You mean, do we tell each other about our sex lives? Sometimes."

"What do you think they'd do if you told 'em you just fucked Travis?"

Andie punched him on the arm. "You're bad!"

"You just balled your brother, and I'm bad?"

"Fuck me again before my roommate gets back." Travis willed himself to a partial erection, but Andie pushed him back and got off the bed. "No, from the top. I wanna do it all again."

12