Like a Good Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jene flung her pussy up and down on his cock. He thrust upward, meeting her every push. His hands held her ass, trying to keep her from coming off of him. Her breasts swayed and shook with their thrusts, mesmerizing him as they rocked toward orgasm.

"Oh," Jene moaned, "Baby I'm close. Drive it home. Drive it deep!" Bo grunted, knowing that his engorged cock wouldn't be able to keep back the cum boiling in his balls much longer. Jene's moans became louder and wilder and he could feel her clinching around his cock with each thrust. His balls and the head of his cock were tingling and he could feel the pressure building quickly.

"Oh, oh, ah, oh," Jene panted, "Cum inside me, Bo! I want you to fill my pussy with your cum. Shoot it! Fill me up baby. Fill me! Fill me! Uh, uh, Ohh! Yes. YES!"

With that Jene's body stiffened and she seemed to have lost her breath. She screamed and then screamed again in orgasmic pleasure, bucking and trying to impale herself even more deeply on his penis.

It was more than Bo could take. He grabbed her ass firmly and thrust upward hard and fast. Quickly the pleasure and pressure in his balls became overwhelming. He gasped for breath, fucking her deeply, driving his penis into her again and again. He felt the cum race up his shaft and he cried out as he began to cum inside her. His first shot was long and intense and he moaned her name. More deep shots followed. The intensity and amount was incredible. Jene cried, "Oh, fuck yes! Yes baby. Oh, it feels so good inside me. Fill me with it. That's it!"

Slowly, they came down from their orgasmic high. She held him close, laying his head on her soft breasts as she laid her head on his. Neither spoke, not wanting to break their physical union or the moment. Bo smiled, thinking that a whole weekend lay ahead.

12