Like Daugther, Like Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meghan ReAnne, what have I told you about boys and my house?" Deb demanded, setting dinner on the table. I couldn't help but stare at the nicely shaped ass under her towel, a perfect match for Meg's red silk, except in black. I also couldn't keep my eyes from straying to the opening in her robe, exposing her creamy right breast and the hint of her dark pink nipple concealed only by the curve of her breast and shadow. My dick jumped in the robe and I felt the material slide a little bit, separating.

"Umm..." was all Meg could manage. Her blush deepened and she couldn't bring herself to look up at her mother, she simply stared at the empty bowl in front of her.

"I told you no fucking them, didn't I," Deb said matter-of-factly, her voice even without being stern.

"Yeah," Meg said meekly. Deb moved behind her daughter to turn the stove off, and with Meg still staring down, she lifted the front hem of her robe, showing me her freshly shaved pussy. If that wasn't enough, she ran her finger along the ridge of pink flesh poking out between the twin mounds of her peach and licked it quickly before dropping the bottom of her robe back down again.

"So, here's what's going to happen," Deb said, sitting down at the chair between Meg and I. "We're going to have supper, and since you two are probably tired from your little escapades, we're going to watch a movie and then go to bed. But, since you violated my rules," she said, maintaining her tone as her face turned to me, "and my daughter," she added with mock venom, "Meg, you're sleeping in your room, and you are sleeping in the guest bedroom." With that, she started ladling stew into our bowls.

There was one inescapable truth. The guest bedroom had been converted into the computer room long ago. That meant I was sleeping on the futon in there, but if Deb had her way, I was guessing there wouldn't be a whole lot of sleeping going on.

Dinner went on without much being said. Meg mostly played with her food instead of eating it, and Deb was busy trying to sneak peeks at my hardening dick. Through out the meal I'd managed to bob it just enough to make it part the robe and nudge against the underside of the table. Deb seemed to drop her napkin most coincidentally and caught a nice glimpse of it that made her gasp. She tried to cover it with a cough, but I don't think that Meg really bought it. After she dropped it once, I figured she'd want a second look, and I decided to up the ante.

I snaked my leg around the center post of the table and started stroking Meg's calf with it. She smiled at the touch and I felt her legs part a little. I took my cue and ran it up her sticky thigh to her still-warm mound. Her eyes lit up and she breathed in sharply. Deb's eyes shot over to her daughter and Meg tried to cover with a coughing fit. I took the opportunity to wiggle my toes under her crotch and I began stirring them rythmically, the knuckle of my big toe softly working her clit while the toe itself nestled back into her rapidly wetting pussy. Her eyes glazed almost immediately.

"So, what movie should we watch?" I asked, breaking almost 5 minutes of silence.

"I dunno," Meg said, sighing dreamily.

"I've added a few to the collection, maybe you should have a look," Deb said, some of the emotion returning to her voice. I noticed her robe had slipped open a little and I was having a good long look as it was.

"I think I'll have to," Meg said. I could feel her juices running between my toes, her slick honey lubing them up and letting them massage and maul her delicate flower even more. It was all she could do to not moan or cry out right there at the table, and the torture was delicious for both of us. I wanted to see if I could make her cum right there in front of her mother without giving a sign, but I also couldn't wait to impale Deb with my twitching prick. My hand hit my knife and it clattered to the floor. To this day I don't know if it was intentional or sub-conscious, but I know it got the result I wanted.

Deb bent to pick up the spoon. Meghan jumped a little and her eyes closed, her pussy fluttering against my toes like a rabid butterfly as she came. Her clenching pussy flowed freely with her clear honey and I could feel it welling out of her against my foot. My dick throbbed thickly as Deb's eyes hit it. I kept working my foot, twisting my leg slightly, the movement catching Deb's eye and she followed it, right to her daughter's cuming twat.

"That's it!" she yelled, slapping the knife back down on the table. "If you're not going to respect my rules, you're not going to enjoy the priviledges of my house! I'm not going to send you back out into the storm, but I don't have to have you at my dinner table, either!"

"But, Mom..." Meg said, a stupid grin plastered on her face as her body started twitching.

"No 'But, Mom' is going to save you! Get to your room this instant!" Deb shouted, standing up to yell at her girl. Meghan stood and shuffled slowly off to her room, saying nothing.

"And you!" she shouted at me, winking. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, fucking my daughter in my house and then sticking your toes up her twat and making her cum at the dinner table!" she yelled, untieing the sash on her robe as she did. The flimsy garment slid open and I basked in her body as we heard Meg's door open and close, the lock clicking loudly through the house. "Especially without fucking me," Deb added quietly.

"I don't know what to say," I said, my eyes drifting from breast to breast, noticing their similarities to her daughter's tits. Meg's were bigger, but Deb's were fuller. They had some sag to them, but those tiny little brown-pink nipples just begged for a good hard suck and nibble. I traveled lower, my eyes licking their way from her chest down her belly to her freshly shorn clam.

"I don't want to hear it, even if you did!" Deb said, propping a leg up on the chair she was sitting on. She ran a hand up her thigh and rubbed her pussy, the flower opening wide and showing her glistening pink core. She was already slick with her own juices and she bit her lip as her finger hit her clit. "Get to your room, young man!" she said, pushing two fingers up her wanton box, her head reeling back. "Get in there and stay in there until I tell you to come out in the morning!" Deb said, a little less loud, her voice turning to husky velvet.

"Yes Ma'am," I said meekly. "I was wondering, though, might I have some desert? I thought the stew was nice, but I'd really like some..." I said, interrupting myself to lean forward and dart my tongue between her fingers as she held her lips open for me. She was my first taste of older pussy, and I must say, she tasted astonishingly like her daughter, but with a little more tang to the taste.

"Pie?" she sighed as my tongue snaked around her clit, flicking against it lightly. "Ooh, honey, you keep doing that and I'll send you to bed early," she said, her fingers running through my hair, pulling me tighter against her box. I ran my tongue up and down the length of her slit and pulled away.

"Oh fuck, and here I was planning on staying up all night," I said before slowly licking down her sex from her hard little clit.

"Oh you'd fucking better. It's been years since I've had anything not made of plastic in...there!" she started to say, her voice cracking at the end as I snaked my tongue up her box just deep enough to hit her g-spot. Her fingers tightened to fists in my hair and she came, her pussy getting wet; not as wet as Meghan's, but she still managed to coat my cheeks with her juice. Her knees started to quake and she put her weight on me, her hands sliding to my shoulders. I stood up quickly, letting my cock drag up against her body, loving the feeling of her soft skin against it.

"That was just the beginning," I whispered against the skin behind her ear. Her whole body shivered and her knees almost did go out. I picked her up and pressed her against me, sliding her body back against mine as our faces met. Her nipples were fleshy pebbles against my chest, and I felt my cock slide against her slit, her slippery entrance almost begging to have me inside her.

"Bedroom," she breathed out, her teeth grazing against my shoulder as she spoke.

"Here, now," I said and lowered her, my dick sliding from her clit to her eager opening. She swallowed me faster than any other girl ever had, her pussy loose against my cock until I was in her to the hilt. Then, she clamped down, and I was in heaven. I lifted her slowly up, she locked her legs around my back. I felt my cock pull out of her pussy, I felt her juices running down my shaft to my matted pubic hair, mingling with Meghan's cum from not quite a half hour before. She squeezed tighter and harder, milking the pre-cum from my dick until just the very tip of my head remained inside her, then I dropped her, hard and fast, her clit slamming into the root of my cock and she let loose a little screaming-yelp. Her pussy squeezed tight, then loosened, then clamped down again.

"Oh fuck, leave it! Don't move it!" she panted and she kept twitching her twat against me. She pushed off me and I held her out, her lithe little frame felt like air in my hands. She leaned back until she was almost parallel with the counter, pulling my dick straight out and stretching her cunt around me like a glove. I could feel every ridge and bump in her, noting that she was surprisingly similar to Meg, but there was a vast difference in technique.

Deb came again, moaning loud and low as she fucked herself against my rod. I started rocking against her, pistoning my hips against hers and using my arms to move her against me, picking her up and moving her side to side as she bucked her hips in my hands.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh fuck yes!" she said louder, rocking her body against mine. I watched her tits gyrate in unison, the nipples running in opposite circles, one clock-wise, the other counter-clock-wise. No sooner was I enthralled by those dancing nubs did she reach up and pull and twist them, her mouth wrenching open in a silent scream. Her cunt contracted against my cock and she actually squirted against me. I'd made girls gush before, but this was full-on squirting. Every time I almost withdrew from her exquisite pussy, a splash of her hot cum shot out of her, splashing against me. After that, she didn't let her muscles relax; they stayed clamped down, and just as she shot her 8th and final burst of cum, I started to shoot deep into her.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck yes!" she screamed. I felt 5 solid bursts of cum travel up from my balls and rush into her well-laid pussy, each time brought a small burst of cum from her and a rippling of her pussy that pulled my seed and made me only want to keep cuming until I passed out. My whole body was quaking and my mind was exploding as I unloaded into her. Every burst was an orgasm better than I had ever had with Meg, and it was clear that she had a lot to learn about fucking.

After I started coming back to Earth, I looked up from Deb's abused pussy and saw Meg, standing in the doorway to the kitchen. Deb saw her at the same time and she pulled herself up and let her legs down, her feet splatting in the puddle of cum that had formed under us. She stepped forward and my dick popped loudly out of her pussy, her legs still spread allowed her daughter to catch a good glimpse of the wad of cum that oozed slowly from her mother's cunt. I felt it drip heavily on the tip of my wilting dick just before Deb turned around.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry, it just sort of happened," Deb lied. She backed up against me and I felt her ass clench around my weakening dick, but that was doing wonders to get it back up. Her ass was coated in our juices and I wormed it between her cheeks.

"Bullshit!" Meg said, stamping her foot. She shook her head, her face a crimson mask of embarrassment and rage. "Bullshit!" she screamed and stomped back off to her room.

"I told you we should have gone to a bedroom," Deb said, her hand reaching between us to slowly jerk my slippery meat.

"I think it would be best..." I started to say, but she cut me off with a squeeze of my shaft.

"I think it would be best if you just stop thinking," she said, turning and dropping quickly, taking almost my entire length in her mouth and down her throat, sucking our fuck juices from my stiffening rod. She let it pop free of her lips, and it emerged ready for more. "Got another ride left in you, cowboy?" she asked, that devilish twinkle returning to her eye.

"Fuck yes," I said, and we headed to her bedroom.

She ended up fucking me until almost dawn. I was so wore out from everything that I slept until way after 3 in the afternoon and I woke up to the smell of frying bacon. I stood up, stiff and sore in more than one place, and walked around to the kitchen, to the site of Deb cooking in only an apron.

"I think your girlfriend left you. Something about catching you fucking another woman. That's not the exact words, she swore a lot and took the car," Deb said, winking at me. I walked up behind her and grabbed her tits under the course material and pushed my rising pole against her ass cheeks.

"I think I'll need a new place to stay," I said, pressing her against me. She separated her thighs slightly and I bent my knees, my dick stroking against her ass and then finding her wet pussy, craving more attention.

"Oh fuck me. Stick that big fucker in me again," Deb hissed. I thought it only too kind to comply, but I figured I'd tease her a bit first. I pulled back, dragging my dick against her boiling sex before rocking back forward. "You can't stay here, but you can stop in any time you want for more pie," she said breathlessly.

"Well, if I can't stay," I said, picking her up, this time letting my thick head slide half-way into her creaming pussy. "I'll need a ride."

"Fuck," she sighed out long and low. "I think Meghan took your money," she said. I slowly pushed further into her cunt, letting her juices flow out over my well-used rod.

"Well, I can call a friend and have him pick me up," I said, my dick half way buried in her. I pulled out slightly until the crown was just at her g-spot and I hammered some quick short strokes into her.

"Fuck me, hard!" she screamed. "Quit teasing me and just fuck me!" she begged at the top of her lungs.

"Goddamn, woman! I don't think I can keep you satisfied!" I said, bending her over and pounding her pussy hard. Her voice was a contorted scream of pleasure as her whole body shook. It didn't take me long to flood her core with my white hot load again, but I knew this was just the first morning-wood, even if it was 3 in the afternoon.

"Really? You seem to be doing a good job..."

"Yeah, but I think I might need some help with you," I said, grinning. Deb arched her back against me, squeezing my cock hard.

"What did you have in mind, you filthy little pervert?"

"Well, my friend's going to want something in return for driving me all the way North," I said. Deb almost purred and started rocking her hips against my already recovering dick.

"I think a fuck or 6 to get you where you're going is just the thing for this old cunt," she said, mauling my dick with her twat on every other word.

I grabbed the phone on the counter and slowly started to pump into my ex-girlfriend's mom. My fingers flew on the buttons and she started to moan loudly.

"Jack, man, I'm at Meg's house and we had a fight," I said, our crotches slapping wetly together. "Yeah, it's no big deal," I said after a pause. "Sure, if you're that interested about it, come pick me up. It'll be worth your while..." I said, Deb cutting me off while screaming "Fuck me! Ride me hard, make me squirt, you bastard!"

12