Like Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thirty-five minutes he waited for Annabelle in the coffee shop were the longest of his life -- made worse by the fact that he had gotten there thirty minutes early. Despite her being only five minutes late, Kevin was still shocked when he realised that the short, slender, demure looking blonde who stood peering nervously around the room was her. In a shocked daze, Kevin rose and waved. It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but they both knew that something special was occurring, and were it not for their fast and steady, strong and resolute morals, they might even have dared peck each other on the cheek, even on that first date.

It took only four weeks before Kevin dared to invite Annabelle back to his apartment one evening -- so that they could share their moral outrage for once, and maybe work together on a critique -- and even then, it was with considerable trepidation that the offer was made.

Somehow their moral strength won the day and they were soon settled before Kevin's computer, selecting a suitable -- or rather, unsuitable -- story to review. Being the archetypal gentleman, Kevin insisted that Annabelle make the final selection from their mutual short list and they were soon complaining about the antics of 'Sexy Sioux' and her lascivious husband 'Donkey Pete' who was getting her to serve drinks to him and his friends wearing a playboy bunny costume that kept slipping.

'It's just so awful for the poor woman isn't it?'

Kevin nodded his agreement, letting loose a subtle cough to clear his throat before replying, 'It is, Annabelle, and it's not even as if she's attractive enough to garner that response from those three guys.' 'I thought that she must look okay from what I've read so far,' Annabelle tossed her somewhat lank tresses, 'I mean the writer says she's pretty much bursting out of the outfit rather than it just slipping all the time.'

'That doesn't make her attractive to me. Tarty, maybe, but all big and ... well it's not really that attractive is it?'

Annabelle studiously avoided looking down at her slender form, nerves evident in her voice now, 'I.. um... I thought all men liked their women all... um...'

'Over-developed? Um, no... not all...' Kevin's voice rose slightly at the end of the sentence.

'You mean... that is, you don't..?'

'N-n-no, I, er, I for one.. that is, not that I ever really look or anything but sometimes you do need a, er, reference view...'

'To get perspective?' Annabelle offered.

'Yes! Just perspective, yes! But, um, purely from a perspective point of view I prefer smaller and firm... neater.'

'So you don't... um.. that is... I'm not... I mean...'

'You're... is it alright if I say 'ideal'?' Kevin's cheeks were out-glowing the room's one bare bulb.

'Oh, Kevin... um, that is... yes... it's very.. .nice. I thought... well I thought you didn't... like... and that's why we just.. talk and stuff...'

'No! I mean, no... I.. didn't think you'd take too kindly to me making a move or anything after all we've said about.. things on the site.'

Annabelle hung her head but managed to say, 'I wouldn't mind, honestly. I mean we wouldn't be doing anything like they do in the stories...'

'Ha, ha... no, of course, I mean if I could tell my friends... well the two guys I work with... if I could tell them that you were... I mean that we were.. good friends.. .that would be all of my dreams come true...'

Annabelle looked up and turned to Kevin, 'That would be an honour. I mean... Kevin I've gotten to trust how you think and... I would be happy to make you happy.'

'Oh, Annabelle... I... a kiss...?'

'Whatever you want, Kevin... whatever!' She offered her mouth to him.

Kevin drew her close and kissed her deeply, 'Whatever is the loveliest offer I have ever had in my life,' he managed, ' Not that you need to worry about me wanting to be too naughty!' He kissed again.

When they broke for air, Annabelle was panting, 'A bit naughtier than kissing? Or is that too much? I really do mean anything...'

Kevin drew her tight and his hands started to wander across her blouse, 'Oh Annabelle, a little more sounds so very, very sweet, and I was just meaning that I wouldn't ask you to do anything like they do in the stories...' He pulled her blouse open, 'I mean I wouldn't do this...' Her bra fell away as the clip fell open, 'I wouldn't do this for my friends no matter how proud I was that you're so .. oh my god so beautiful!'

'You are proud, aren't you?' Annabelle moaned, her hand caressing the bulge in Kevin's trousers, 'And I'm promising you now, I will do whatever makes you proud -- like now, like the stories...anything.'

'Oh, Annabelle!' Kevin stood, drawing her upright, tearing at her remaining garments as she tore at his. The only delay to proceeding occurred when a stray sock appeared, somehow wedged inside his trousers, but was soon discarded during an emergency bathroom break.

His engorged cock entered her even before her shoulders made contact with his bed and the release for both of them was a chorus of moans and wails that had Mrs Patel from downstairs banging on the ceiling. As Annabelle's climax drew a howl from her, Kevin finally discovered the true joy of ejaculating actually inside a woman.

For every night during the next three weeks the pair of them never got beyond the first couple of pages of a story before their newfound passions overwhelmed their desires to uphold the moral integrity of the site's readers. They had to, of course, try to establish the real feelings of the characters by sampling their behaviour... And Mrs Patel was forced to buy a new broom after wearing out her old one.

It was Kevin's birthday that finally broke the cycle that they had gotten into, and they even managed to joke about it before Tony and Jim arrived to share drinks and give Kevin his cards.

'I finally get to show you off,' he told Annabelle shortly before the guys were due to arrive.

'Oh?' she laughed, 'Am I wearing too much then?'

Her summery dress was quite low, but perfectly respectable. Kevin laughed, 'That's just a story thing as you well know, but there again...'

'Kevin!' she pretended to be shocked, 'Don't take advantage just because it's your birthday!'

'You saying you wouldn't?'

The doorbell rang, and Annabelle gave a sly, teasing smile. 'Maybe I would....' She slipped the dress a couple of inches lower, her breasts at the point of exposure.

Kevin groaned, 'That's why I've fallen for you, I think.'

'Get the door,' she giggled.

An hour later she found Kevin in the kitchen. 'Happy, birthday boy?'

'Oh yes,' he kissed her, 'And I have never been more proud in my life. They love you.'

'You do look a bit proud, but I wouldn't say a lot proud...' her hand trailed across his trousers.

'Oh you're mean!'

'Maybe I wasn't joking earlier...'Annabelle flicked open one of the dress' buttons, 'I mean, I didn't notice that button coming open and I just hope I don't drop anything and have to pick it up....'

Kevin ran a hand along her shoulders, 'You wouldn't dare....'

She bit her lip, spun on her heel and walked towards the living room where the guys were laughing about something. Heart pounding, Kevin followed.

'A toast to the birthday boy,' Annabelle was announcing as he joined them, 'To my lovely guy!'

'Lucky guy, more like,' Tony said.

'Too true,' Jim added.

'Hey, I know it!' Kevin kissed Annabelle's cheek and gave her a nervous, panicky smile. 'The luckiest guy of all!'

Annabelle's pupils were dilated as she gave him a tight smile and 'accidentally' dropped a packet of peanuts, 'Oops!'

He watched with avid, eager eyes as she bent and the straightened slowly, apparently unaware that the dress had slipped so low that the tops of her aureoles were now visible.

It was Tony who managed to mutter, 'You're not wrong about being the luckiest!'

Annabelle gave a quizzical look before glancing down and squealing. She put an arm across her chest, giggling, unable to pull the top up with the drink and peanuts in her hands, 'Well don't just stand there, Kevin! Make me decent!'

'Oh you're already that,' he laughed, nervous tremors twitching in his cheeks, 'But I like that look anyway. Proves how lucky I am.'

'Any lower and there would be no argument,' Jim tried.

Kevin bit his lip before saying, 'True, but Annabelle's too shy for that sort of thing, even if it is my birthday.'

'Don't push you luck, Kevin,' she managed, 'It might be your birthday but I will put you wrong if I have to!'

'Oh I wouldn't want you to do that,' Kevin gave a tremulous smile. He ignored the groans from his friends and the shrug from Annabelle, and added, 'It's me that will make my own luck!' He reached forward in a flash and yanked at the dress.

Annabelle squealed as it pooled around her ankles and her arms jerked wide, leaving her standing in just tiny cotton panties, her small, firm breasts completely naked.

'As I said,' Kevin managed, 'I am the luckiest guy in the world.'

Jim and Tony hooted agreement as Annabelle froze there, her jaw hanging open, a look of shock and something wilder etched on her face.

For reasons she couldn't even fathom herself, she offered her drink and the packet of nuts to Kevin, 'Cover me!'

He took the items and then held one of her hands high, 'Isn't she perfect?' Against a chorus of agreement, he looked into her eyes, 'Story time?'

'Well,' she said quietly, 'It is your birthday.'

Kevin gave a sly, eager smile and turned to his friends, 'Guys? If you think she looks cute, you should feel how sexy she is!' he turned back to Annabelle, 'Lose the knickers?' It might have been a question, but need not have been.

Annabelle took back her hand, and as Jim and Tony stepped forward, she slipped the knickers down her thighs to join her dress, 'Seems like birthday boy wants you to see my pussy.'

Beside her, Kevin unzipped, 'Birthday boy,' he gasped, 'wants them to do more than see it. I'm going to fuck her guys!'

With a desperation that he no longer thought possible when it came to Annabelle, Kevin pushed her down to the couch and spread her legs wide, his eyes darting from the hot, moist pussy to the rapt gazes of his friends. He threw his trousers aside and quite literally dived on top of her, his throbbing cock impaling her as Jim and Tony cheered and, at the couple's urgent invitation, found out just how sexy she felt.

With six hands pawing at her nakedness it took less than three minutes for Annabelle to let loose a scream of delight louder than anything she and Kevin had been forced to read about. At the very first twitch and spasm of her belly muscles, Kevin exploded inside her, their eyes locked in mutual delight. Still panting and gasping, Kevin flicked his gaze first towards Jim and then towards Tony before locking with Annabelle once more. Her pupils widened for a fraction and her love-light burned even brighter as she gave the subtlest of nods.

Kevin withdrew and stood, admiring her nakedness, her exposure, the trail of his cum that glistened at her sweet, sweet entrance. 'Guys,' he managed, 'I think it would be terribly unfair of me if you only got to look and touch. You haven't lived until you've...' he paused, and the added slowly, 'until you've fucked my girl.'

They decided that Annabelle should write the story of Kevin's birthday night after he kept jumping on her every time he got past the first paragraph, but even then it took her a fortnight before she was ready.

They made love twice while Kevin read it, the second time when he told her how much he liked her imagery when she was describing how three lots of cum felt sliding down her thighs. They pressed the 'submit' button together.

Three days later they sat together in eager anticipation of the first feedback for the 'AKF' story ('AFK' was their new private name for themselves, A and K for their names and F for their new passion). Annabelle squealed when the story page opened.

'Three feedbacks already!'

'Kevin nodded, opening the first one. 'Five stars -- extremely hot! Well I know that,' he laughed, sliding a hand inside the robe that comprised all of Annabelle's current wardrobe. 'Second one more or less the same.'

'That third one looks more like it. Open it!'

He did as told and they read together, their frowns deepening.

'Okay so its kinda like literate and this anna chick sounds like one fucking hot bitch and I for one would luv to fuck her senseless but lets face it dudes and dudettes I mean is this really right? Look at it -- she fucks two total strangers right, right in front of her husband or bf or whatever and that cant be right like cos no respect even if she has got hot titties and yeah right I wouldn't mind my bird getting hers out and that but actual fucking? I like really mean I want my Debs to get her tits out proper like for my mates cos she has got the hottest big tits...'

'He's playing with himself.' Kevin said, 'As he writes.'

Annabelle nodded, her hand in her lap, 'Yeah.'

'Don't mind if it's because of you. But this isn't I don't think.'

Her robe fell open revealing her fingers at her pussy, 'It's still a hot comment.'

'Your tits aren't big, though.'

'He'd be sucking them if he was here...'

'It says here he thinks that we should have used a condom or two.'

'I prefer the real deal...'

'Annabelle.. look he says here where he thinks it's not right... morally I mean... because of the other two.'

'He's full of it.... want to help me here?'

'I... Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea...

'If that's a 'no,' she sighed, 'tell me now because I need some serious climax and DIY takes longer!'

Kevin screwed up his eyes. Someone, somewhere had got it all this moral shit wrong. Well he had learned his lesson good and true now. He opened his eyes and looked at Annabelle on his right, starting to writhe. A smile crept across his face. Like there was ever a question, he thought to himself, 'Come here, Annabelle, angel, it's not just the rest of the world you're turning on...'

12