Like Mother Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't hesitate. Sliding off the bed he followed her into the bathroom. Damn she had a nice ass.

She turned on the water and adjusted it to be steaming hot then jumped under the spray. "Mmm, so hot. Come on in lover." She lifted her face under the water letting it wash the cum and blood away.

Mark climbed in behind her savoring the view of her nubile young body. Damn how could he be so lucky and yet so fucked up. His mind went to Linda and he wished she would call so that he could talk to her ... but not right now. He moved forward as Trisha dipped her head and began to wash her hair. He reached up and gently began caress her scalp. Wet, her hair was a deeper red and soft. He leaned forward and drank in her fragrance.

She pushed her ass back at him, pressing against his flaccid cock and making it pulse. Passing him the small bottle of hotel shampoo she let him wash her hair. He was gentle, careful to be thorough and she moaned slightly, relishing the care he took.

Before she let him rinse her hair, she reached up and filled her hand with suds then reached back and stroked his cock.

"You still owe me an ass fucking before we go to dinner." She said, feeling his cock harden in her hand. "Mmm, looks like you'll be able to pay up too."

He leaned forward and kissed her neck. "Are you sure you want my cock in your ass?"

"Mmm, yeah. Real sure. I've been dreaming of having that big monster in my ass since I first saw you staring at me across the bar down in Houston."

"That long huh? Well I guess I better not make you wait any longer." He gently pushed her forward and reached down to raise one of her legs up. From that position he had easy access to her tight puckered hole and he pressed the head of his cock against her ass. She released his cock and put both hands on the shower wall.

"Yeah, fuck my ass. Fuck me good. Make me scream as you shove your cock up my ass. Come on, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my ass now!"

Her words pushed him forward and he felt the head of his cock slid into her dark hole. She was tight and very hot and obviously knew what she was doing. She pushed back, forcing more of his cock into her ass. Together they worked his cock deeper and deeper until she had taken the entire length of his shaft. They both stopped and held still for a moment.

"Are you ready?" He asked gently.

"Yeah, God you're big. It feels so good, my ass feels so full. Not many men fill me up like this. Come on fuck me. Fuck my ass."

He pulled out just a little and then pushed back in. The next stroke was a little longer and then another longer stroke. They got into a rhythm and he fucked her, slow by steady for a long time.

"Will you be able to cum again?" Trisha asked as she felt her own orgasm building inside her pussy.

"I think so." Mark grunted.

"Then rub my clit. I want to cum with you. I want to cum when you shoot your load into my ass."

He reached around and slid his hand down her stomach over her soft mound until he found her pussy. His fingers found her clit and he gently pinched it.

"Oh, fuck yeah, fuck my ass and play with my clit. Mmmm, so good, so good. Fuck! Fuck!"

He sped up his tempo, pounding into her harder and harder. They were both close. She grabbed his free hand and pulled it to her mouth, sucking his finger between her lips and letting her tongue swath over it.

He pounded his cock into her, taking long full strokes. With each thrust his hips slapped her ass cheeks and made them jiggle deliciously. Suddenly he felt his cock swell and then erupt into her ass. She felt it too and bit his finger hard as her own orgasm sent electric spasms through her body. They stayed there, him clinging to her, exhausted and spent. She gently sucking his finger and moaning softly as his cock softened and slipped from her ass.

She turned and, letting his finger slip from her mouth, kissed him lovingly on the lips. "So are you frightened off yet?" She asked solemnly.

"Why would I be frightened? You are the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world."

"Most men find me ... intense."

"Well you are intense, but that's good. The one thing my wife lacks is your ... intensity."

"You married a vanilla? You don't strike me as that type."

"Well outside the bedroom she is a little hellion. She can explode in an instant, but then she usually calms down. But in the bedroom it's like she is holding back. Like she is afraid to let her feelings show."

"Damn that would suck."

"Yeah, but I love her. I don't want to lose her, but I can't give you up either."

"You may have to make a choice. Or since you told her about us, you may not have a choice."

"I know." He looked down.

She slapped him on the ass hard enough to sting. "Get out of here and let me rinse my hair. I want you to take me to dinner in a nice intimate restaurant."

"You're on." He forced himself to match her smile. If he had to lose Linda at least he had Trisha, for now. He wondered how long before she tired of him and the thought made his eyebrows knit together.

Trisha joined him after she dried and styled her hair. He watched her dress, marveling at the pure sexuality that exuded from her every movement. Damn, no wonder he couldn't resist her. He doubted that any man could. And from the way she talked during sex, he doubted many had to.

At the restaurant they were seated at a small table in a corner, isolated from the other guests and with low sedate lighting. After ordering drinks and an appetizer Mark sat gazing across the table at Trisha.

"You are so beautiful."

"Tell me about your wife." Trisha matched his gaze intently.

He hesitated and Trisha reached out and took his hand.

"Are you sure you want me to talk about her?" He asked.

"Yeah, if there is a chance I'll lose you to her, then I want to know what I'm competing with."

"You have a unique way of looking at the world."

"Thank you."

He smiled at her and paused. Looking down he tried to start. "She is beautiful." He faltered.

"It's okay, Mark."

"I'm sorry Trisha. It's, it's hard to talk about her right now. Guess I'm feeling real guilty."

"Here, let me tell you my story first."

"Thanks." Mark looked up at her. Damn for such a little hellion in bed, she was the sweetest and kindest woman he'd ever known.

"Well, My mom had me when she was fifteen. Her parents wanted her to get an abortion, but she wouldn't so they kicked her out. My father disappeared as soon as he found out she was pregnant so she had no where to turn. Some slime ball found her and made her whore for him for a couple of years but when she was seventeen she met a nice older man who helped us get away from her pimp. He supported her for a while and helped her get her GED and then get into college. She got a scholarship aimed at helping single moms go to school and finished college. While I was growing up, she was too. In college she was wild, sometimes having two or three guys have sex with her at once. I was only six then but she let me watch and told me all about the sex. She never let the guys molest me though, but she let me see their cocks and told me how she loved sex. Not just with boys either. She had lots of girlfriends and she told me about lesbian sex." Trisha paused and looked at Mark with fear and hope brimming in her eyes.

He looked back over at her. His eyes were wide but not harsh or condemning. He noticed her pause and squeezed her hand.

"Don't be sorry for me. My mother loved me. Still loves me, but now she is having a hard time. Anyway, as I grew up mom and I were very close. I started having sex when I was fifteen, but mom made sure I was on the pill and that I knew how to protect myself. One day when I was sixteen, mom's latest boyfriend of the week got mad and left. He'd found out that mom was having sex with other men and got real mad. Anyway, mom was really bummed out by it and so I sat on the couch and held her. I don't know why but we kissed and then it went farther. My mom and I made love to each other for a long time. After that it became a regular thing." Trisha stopped talking and looked over at Mark. "We loved each other and we loved pleasing each other. Do you think it was wrong?"

Mark looked into her eyes and realized that right now was a crossroads for their relationship. If he condemned her, he would lose her and, worse, he would hurt her. He couldn't do that. Besides who was he to judge what went on between her and her mother.

"I can't tell you if it was wrong or not, Trisha. Only you and your mom can answer that question. But it certainly doesn't make me love you any less."

"Thank you Mark." She looked up at him and smiled, then took a deep breath. "This went on for about a year. Mom had stopped seeing other people completely. That last guy had really hurt her. When she met the guy she ended up marrying, she stopped making love to me and she wouldn't date any other guy. I could tell she was really in love but she wouldn't tell me his name or anything about him. Then one day she talked to me. She told me she was sorry for what she'd done and she felt like I shouldn't live with her anymore. I was graduating that spring and she arranged for me to to college in Houston and to live in the dorms year round. She wouldn't even let me go to the wedding. She and I have talked a couple of times, but she is always nervous. She sends me money and cards that say she loves me. But she is ashamed of me and what we did."

"Trisha, I'm sorry. She's wrong you know. If the guy can't accept who she was then how can he love who she is?"

"Well it may be a mute point. When I talked to her this morning she was crying. The bastard cheated on her. She gave up her swinging lifestyle to please him and then he goes and has an affair."

Marks face turned red.

"Oh, sorry, Mark." She blushed. "I guess, I'm kinda a hypocrite huh."

"It's alright. What I did was wrong, and, just like him, I'm a bastard for hurting Linda."

Trisha's face went pale and she coughed. Her eyes were wide and she looked around nervously.

"Did you say Linda?"

"Yeah. My wife, Linda." Mark frowned at Trisha's reaction.

"Oh fuck, Mark. Not Linda McKenna." Her eyes were desperate.

"Yeah, Linda McKenna, how do you know her? Oh, shit!" Now it was Mark who felt like a deer in headlamps. "Shit! She's your mother! But you're last name isn't McKenna."

"No, I was adopted by the man I told you about. The guy who helped mom get straightened out. So I took his last name. Fuck Mark what are we going to do. She'll kill us both."

"She might, but I won't lie to her. And who knows." He thought for a few seconds about what Trisha had told him. "Your story makes a lot of sense now. Let me tell you about my wife."

"My mother?"

"Yeah, but not really. From what you told me, she tried to change because she loved me and she was afraid of losing me."

"That's how I read it. She was ashamed of me and didn't want her new boyfriend, uh I mean you, to know what she was."

"Not ashamed of you. She was ashamed of herself and she was scared." Mark took a deep breath. "Since I met your mom, she has always held back during sex, but I could never get her to talk about it. I could feel the passion there, but she wouldn't show it. Honestly I thought she had been molested as a child. Now I think I understand."

The waiter interrupted with their appetizer and they ordered their food. For the rest of the meal they talked about Linda and how they were going to handle her. By the time they were ready to leave they both felt better. Now it was all up to Linda. They drove back to the hotel. As they got out of the car, Trisha stopped him.

"Mark, just tell me one thing. Tell me that no matter what happens with mom, that you won't abandon me. I need you and I need you to love me."

Mark took her in his arms and held her gently. "No matter what, we'll have each other."

Inside the hotel room the message light was flashing on the phone. It was from Linda.

"Call me," was all the message said and then she'd hung up. Her voice was ice cold and full of anger and hurt, but under that was something else, something Mark thought he now understood.

Mark looked over at Trisha and raised his eyebrows. "Here goes."

"Just be yourself. You'll do fine." She said and then kissed him gently on the cheek.

As Trisha began to pack her bags, he dialed the number and waited.

"Hello."

"Hello Linda. It's me Mark."

"Oh Mark, Can we talk?"

"Yes ... Linda, I think we have a lot to talk about. It's more than this you know. I love you Linda. I love you more than I can say."

"Enough to be faithful?" Her words held a cutting bite that stung even through the phone.

"Enough to not ever give up on you. Enough to show you that you don't have to be anything but yourself for me."

"You don't even know who I am! Is that why you cheated on me?"

Mark was quiet, he didn't know what to say.

Finally Linda spoke again. "I'm sorry, I ..."

"No Linda. It was my fault. What I did was wrong. I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you."

"Are you coming home?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, please, oh God, Mark, I need you so badly. Please come home. I forgive you, please forgive me."

"Oh Linda, I love you so much. You did nothing wrong. I love you and I'll be home soon."

He hung up the phone. "Okay, Trisha, now your turn."

Trisha picked up the phone and dialed the number. "Mom, mom it's me Trisha."

"Trisha! Are you okay?"

"Yeah Mom, I need to see you tonight. Mom please don't turn me away. Something has happened."

"What is it baby, what's happened?"

"I can't tell you on the phone. I'm coming over. Please let me in."

"Trisha, this isn't a good time, baby. You know I love you, but this is really bad timing."

"Mom, please ... Don't throw me away, please." Trisha was almost ready to cry.

"Okay, baby, okay, come home."

"I love you mom. I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

Trisha hung up the phone and smiled at Mark. He picked up her bag and carried it to her car.

"I'll give you thirty minutes to talk to her, then I'll show up. I've got to check out anyway. Of course we may both be sleeping in the car tonight, but if so then we'll get our own place tomorrow."

"I hope it works out better than that. I hate sleeping in cars. It makes getting my pussy eaten so hard."

"You nasty girl! Go on. I love you." He pulled her to him and kissed her softly on the lips.

She sucked his lip into her mouth and let her tongue explore it, savoring the raw coppery taste where she had bitten him earlier. The she pulled back. "I love you too. Wish me luck."

"Good luck."

Traffic was light and it only took a few minutes for Trisha to get to the house. She parked in front and took a deep breath then looked down at her clothes. She'd dressed up to go out to eat and she was still wearing the same dress. She had to admit that she looked good in it, but now she wondered if she should have changed. Oh well, she thought, as she got out of the car and walked up to the door.

It opened before she rang the doorbell. Linda stood there, in a ratty t-shirt and saggy blue-jeans. Her eyes were red with large bags under them. She looked like hell but still had a solid beauty.

"Hi mom."

"Hi Trisha." Linda looked up and down the street and then stepped back, letting Trisha into the entryway.

"Mom, we need to talk."

"I know baby, but this is really a bad time. Can I call you tomorrow? We'll meet somewhere and have lunch." Linda brushed at her hair. "Besides I look really bad and I need to look good."

"Let me help you do your hair then. We can talk while we do it." Trisha reached up and touched her mom's face. "I love you mom, but if you send me away, I won't come back."

Linda looked at her daughter. Her world was falling apart. She was losing her husband, and her daughter, and she feared, her mind. Her shoulder's slumped and and she dropped her head into her daughter's hand for a moment, nuzzling it for a few seconds. Then she made a decision and raised her head. "I won't send you away. It's time for Mark to know the truth anyway. Living a lie was tearing me apart."

Trisha smiled at her mother. "Come on then, let me fix your hair, and we'll put on some makeup. We still have a little time."

Linda wondered what Trisha meant by that, but then her daughter pushed her toward the bathroom and forcefully sat her down in front of the mirror to fix her hair. It didn't take long and next Trisha worked on her makeup. When she was done, she looked at her mom.

"This won't do. We've got to get you some sexy clothes. You used to have some really hot outfits, do you still have any of them?"

"I threw all that stuff out before I married."

"Then we'll just have to make do with what you have."

Trisha was appalled by her mother's wardrobe and finally gave up. "Hold on, I've got a few things in my bag that will fit you." She rushed out of the house to grab her bag. Mark would be there any minute. She grabbed her duffel and jogged into the house. Linda was picking out a white, high collared blouse and Trisha laughed.

"Mom, you don't want to wear that!" She threw her duffel on the bed and dug into it. "Here, wear this one. No, wait take off your bra too."

Linda turned around and nervously unfastened her bra. Trisha watched her and decided to make her move. She slipped up behind Linda and touched her bare shoulders.

"You are still very beautiful."

Linda looked over her shoulder. "Thanks."

Trisha let one hand slide down and then forward under Linda's arm, caressing her mom's belly.

"No Trisha, don't." Linda's voice wasn't convincing and she leaned back into her daughter.

Trisha gently kissed her mother's neck. Not the kiss of a child, but the kiss of a lover and she felt Linda stiffen and then relax. Trisha's hand slid up from her mom's soft belly to cup her breast, gently rubbing her nibble with her thumb.

"No, baby, no, this isn't right."

"But you like it mother. And I like it too. Why is it wrong, when it makes us feel so good?"

"It's just wrong, baby."

Trisha pinched Linda's nipple and Linda moaned softly.

"Mark would never love me if he knew what we'd done."

"Have you tried him? He loves you very much and he is a better man than you give him credit for." Trisha slid her other hand around her mom and down inside her mom's blue jeans.

"Yes, he is, but, this is wrong. Baby, please stop. Oh God, that feels so good."

"Yes, you like it. Let it go, be yourself, mom. I love you." Trisha unbuttoned her mom's blue jeans and let them slip down off her hips. Linda was wearing a very functional pair of white cotton panties.

Trisha clucked, "Oh mom, you wouldn't have ever worn those before, why now? Do you think Mark wanted to marry your grandmother?" She slid her hand inside the elastic and pushed the panties down.

Linda kicked out of the blue jeans and panties and made no move to stop her daughter. It'd been so long since she had been loved, two weeks without Mark and then this weekend of hell. She knew she should stop her daughter, but it felt so good.

Trisha rubbed her mother's lightly furred mound, teasing her. She could feel her mother's heat and knew that Linda was powerless to stop her now.

"I want to taste you pussy, mother. I want to taste your juice and feel you cum on my mouth. I'm gonna fuck you, mother, and I'm gonna make you cum." Trisha kissed Linda's neck, sucking on her soft skin.

"No, baby, this is so wrong. Please stop. Please."

"No mother, I'm not gonna stop." Trisha stepped around her mother and knelt in front of her. Her eyes were even with Linda's pussy, gaping open and glistening wet. Trisha leaned forward and let her tongue explore her mother's sweet sex, so long familiar, but nearly forgotten.