Like Mother Like Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother's black bra was mostly just for show. The lace was so delicate that little was left to the imagination.

"You wear that for me?" he asked, unable to keep from smiling.

"If only I thought of you that often," she murmured, reaching down far enough that one of her cold hands slid up against his scorching skin. His intake of breath caught in his chest, as one of her fingers found the damp little slit on the head of his cock. She stroked it lovingly, her lips parted and her gaze never leaving his. "A little excited?"

"Never for you," he responded, biting back a moan that was trying to tear its way out of his throat.

There was a bed behind him, he knew, but she kept him standing, one hand wound around the base of his neck in a firm, controlling manner, while the other began working his length with slow, deliberate movements. His jeans were too confining, but she didn't seem to mind. She was right in his face, breath tickling at his skin, her hair fluttering against his jaw. He could smell her and it was driving him wild. His hand went for her tits again, and he was somewhat surprised when she didn't slap him away. He explored them evenly, taking both in either hand and thoroughly enjoying them as much as he was able to through the scant material. She had somehow completely freed him of all the fabric covering his lower body, though for the life of him he couldn't remember when. Finally his thump looped under her bra, followed by the rest of his fingers, as he lifted one side up above her breast, but she would have none of it.

Without warning she was on her knees, and she stared up at him for the briefest moment before she took as much of his length as she could get into her mouth. It was happening so fast he almost couldn't accept it. He flinched out of shock, but had no intention of fighting her, even as her teeth grazed the sensitive skin in her rush to bury him in her throat. Suddenly he was enveloped in warmth, and all he could feel was her lips and tongue, and the velvety expanse of her throat. He threw his head back, trying to slow his breathing, but unable to think in the slightest. He wanted to bury his hands in her hair, but thought better of it, settling on forcing his fingers into her shoulder as she had once done to him. She lapped at him experimentally, but it didn't seem to satisfy her, and seconds later he was down her throat again.

She moved slow and steady at first, but it didn't last long. It became frantic quickly, as though she couldn't get enough of what she wanted. He had no desire to protest; he let her have whatever she would take. Her hands were forcing his hips forward, until he could hear and feel her almost choking herself. Every time she pulled away she was gasping for breath, and when she looked up at him, he couldn't hold her gaze, too afraid it would be his undoing, that he would find a disgust there or disappointment that he didn't want to see.

It was getting to be too much, and even though he wanted to see it through, he wanted to fuck her more. If she would let him. Although, he reflected, he probably wasn't going to be the one doing the fucking.

"S-stop" he warned breathily, trying to pull away while still in her grasp. "I'm going to---fuck---"

His mother reluctantly released him, and without her hands to hold him in place, he felt unstable and weak-kneed, and the ball of pleasure that was resting in his gut was almost painful in its demanding pulse. She was smiling, her lips wet with saliva and glistening in the low light. She was still on her knees, half undressed with her chest heaving prettily. She laughed, and even with the humor in it, Gabriel felt something slither up his spine. Her hands reached behind her to unclasp her bra, then discard the rest of her clothing. She was in too much of a hurry for grace, and within less than a minute, she was completely nude. She threw her panties at his feet. He couldn't keep his gaze from between her legs, but instead of insulting him, she only raised an eyebrow.

"I think you should get on the bed," Gabriel said, hating that he made it sound like a suggestion. Pathetically enough he was even more nervous and unsure than he was letting on. He didn't know why he was behaving so stupidly; it wasn't like this was his first time.

It's your first time with your mother, his mind supplied traitorously.

Surprisingly she obeyed, though she seemed amused and it was clearly at his expense. She placed herself in the center of the bed, letting her legs splay just enough that there was nothing left to the imagination. He let out a shaky breath, not sure whether or not she was toying with him or truly humoring him. He couldn't explain anything at the moment, and frankly he couldn't bring himself to care. Gabriel went to her, maneuvering himself so that he was above her on all fours, his too-long hair hanging in his eyes. She was stroking at his sides, fingers kneading between his rubs almost painfully. It was taking everything he had not to just force himself on her. He wanted to enjoy the moment, actually do something memorable than just the animalistic side of things. There was no other time when she would be so open and vulnerable to his whims. She shifted underneath him, arching slightly as he experimentally kissed and bit at her throat. It quickly became apparent that as always, she seemed to have ulterior motives. She was twisting, snaking her legs until they were outside his own. He let out an unintentional gasp as the tip of his cock touched something warm and slick.

He tried to keep the need out of his voice, but failed. "Can't we---" he swallowed, "take this slow?"

Her eyes were so close to his own that he thought he could for once make out an iris, though it was dark enough that the barest hint of shadow changed his mind. Her eyes were black, he decided, and up close they seemed even more ominous.

She let out a strangled, frustrated sound, bringing their lower bodies into contact again. "Slow?" she repeated, sounding mocking.

She was pulling him toward her insistently, and he had to force his body rigid to keep himself from pushing into her. The power was shifting, and he hated it. He wanted to be in control for once, just once, but he could feel the crescents her nails were making in his skin, and there was nothing he wanted more. He knew that they were about to cross some kind of line, that this would change things, but he felt like he was too far now for there to be any chance of turning back. He wanted her, he wanted this, and if he could have it, there was no way in hell he would deny himself. Fuck the hate, fuck the consequences. If she hated him for it later, then so be it. It had been her choice to spread her legs for him, and she was the one who was supposed to know more than anyone what she was getting herself into.

Gabriel grabbed her by the waist with one hand, then guided himself to her with the other. It took one hurried thrust for him to lose whatever sense of right and wrong he had been fooling himself into believing he had. He felt like he had no choice, especially when he heard her quiet gasp, and he felt her legs curling around him so that he was forced as far into her as he could go. He dug his fingers of one hand into her side, using his grip as leverage before allowing himself to let go. He wasn't gentle, and he could tell by the hitches in her breathing that he wasn't the only one enjoying it. He was looking straight down at her, and he found it hard to keep his eyes locked onto her intense gaze. She was meeting him movement for movement, and one of her hands found the hair at the nape of his neck, bringing his face inches from hers. He didn't resist; he didn't know how. When their lips met, it somehow made things complete. What had been an almost distant act made something light curl around his heart almost painfully. Her mouth was harsh and demanding, but he let her demand, unable to keep himself from moaning as he felt her grow even wetter, so that even the short, black curls of his groin were glistening.

It was ridiculous how many times he had imagined it, but it had never been so good, even with a stand in to enhance the fantasy. She wasn't like them; she was involved. He was on top, but he almost felt like she was in control, particularly when she seemed to spur him on with a dark smile that he was sure even his father might have never seen. He couldn't help but watch in fascination at the way her breasts moved with each thrust. He bit at a nipple sharply, and she let out a surprised moan of pleasure. He licked and sucked at it almost violently, pausing in his movements in order to pace himself.

She slapped him on the side, murmuring breathily, "I didn't say you get to stop." Gone was her usual anger, and in its place was amusement, which was apparent in the curve of her lips and the softness of her voice.

Gabriel let out an appreciative moan as he started again, even faster than before. Soon enough, she was making the sweetest sounds, and he could almost forget that she was more or less the person in the world he most liked to hate. She doesn't make that sound for David, something whispered to him. It was apparent that he wasn't going to last long. There was a frenzy for a moment, where he couldn't figure out who ended where. There was nothing but warm skin meeting his own, and a strange feeling of elation that was building in his chest. Happiness?

He was going to come in his mother. It was still a horrible thought somewhere, in some dusted, unused part of his mind. He pushed the disgust away, not wanting anything to mar what was happening. She seemed to know, and was pushing her hips into his even harder, so much so that he almost couldn't take it. The pleasure that had built was almost painful in its intensity, and when she yanked him by the hair to kiss him again, he couldn't hold on anymore. He was buried to the hilt, and suddenly everything felt so hot and slick and good all at once. He shuddered, and her grip on him was possessive and tight, fueling his release, which seemed to stretch on for several moments. He had fantasized about it for so long, that it was surreal, and when he suddenly came back to himself, he was almost surprised to find her truly there, his skin sticking to hers with drying sweat.

He withdrew slowly, and they were motionless for a moment, breathing heavily. Her eyes were half-closed, but she was watching him intently. He thought for a moment that she would reprimand him for collapsing on top of her, but much to his shock, she said nothing, just giving him that strange look. He let one of his hands wander down her side, then to one of her hips, where he lightly traced over the soft skin. She moved underneath him, shifting her body so that he had easier access. When his fingers came into contact with her very damp center, he inhaled sharply, unable to suppress a grin.

"Is it always like this?"

She raised an eyebrow, not responding. Gabriel trailed his fingers over the thin skin, pushing until it yielded. She opened her legs wider in response, until his two digits disappeared up to the knuckles. He had moved off of her to get a better view, but found that the urge to taste her was stronger than he had imagined. He didn't bother to ask permission verbally, instead insisting with his tongue, which darted quickly from her center to her clit, which he only grazed with the barest of touches. Her resulting moan was quiet, but needy, and without hesitation, he grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her closer.

He gave her one final look of longing, before burying his face between her legs. She tasted sweet and feminine, with the slight hint of his own musk intermingled. She was wanton, not the least bit shy like he was accustomed to. Her hands were as insistent as ever, tangling in his hair and encouraging him to tongue her deeper. She was watching him over her breasts with a lewd smile, her lips slightly parted, and his movements punctuated by her soft sounds of enjoyment.

Something about the act made it almost as tantalizing as the sex. Maybe it was the fact that for once, she was truly at his mercy, and she wasn't protesting. Her constant, insistent arousal wasn't lost on him; he could taste it. She was arching to meet his mouth, and the innocence of it, the uncontrollable need that she couldn't hide, was sickeningly satisfying.

Soon, she was quivering with enjoyment, and he could see her body was growing steadily more rigid. He fingered her suddenly, letting his thumb wiggle its way inside of her, while his middle finger searched and found her other entrance, pushing at it gently, but assuredly until it gave in to his attention. She was wet enough that it was easy for him to abuse her. But she wanted it, he could hear it in her surprised gasp, and the way she forced herself even further onto his fingers.

It didn't take long for her lithe body to tense. She was looking up at the ceiling, her hair strewn about her, one hand clutching at his hair and the other at the sheets beneath her. When she climaxed, he could feel it. Her body clenched at his fingers, and her nails were painfully imbedding into his scalp. Her thighs quivered and her throaty moan was unrestrained. It took a moment for her to still, and he only observed her as her chest rose and fell, her breathing labored.

She was beautiful and perfect, and he hated himself for thinking it. Fucking her wouldn't change anything---at least he didn't think it would. He knew that once she came around she would be back to her usual self, and he would be the disappointing son, yet again. The thought was sobering as he sat up, wiping his mouth on his arm and watching her with a dark expression. She turned her head to the side to look at him. He would have given anything to know what she was thinking. He was also trying not to think about licking his fingers in front of her.

"David will be wondering why I'm not in bed," she commented, voice a little more toneless than he would have liked.

Gabriel scoffed. "Don't tell me you're going to go fuck him too," he responded bitterly.

"Hardly." She let out a sound of annoyance and gingerly sat up, straightening her legs out so that she was no longer completely exposed to him.

"So what now?" he asked quietly, eyeing her with a healthy wariness.

"Now? Nothing." She got up from the bed.

"So what, we fuck and that's it? What if someone finds out?"

"I won't be telling anyone," she answered. "I suggest you do the same."

"Unbelievable," he said, shaking his head.

Gabriel roughly began to gather his clothes, knuckles gone white, as he snatched them up and forced them on.

"David leaves early tomorrow," his mother said quietly.

Gabriel looked up, frowning. "So what?"

"Nothing," she responded, smile a little too dark for his liking.