Like to Watch You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was unadulterated sexual desire, exploding somewhere deep down in her. Giving in to this shameless fascination was like fire shooting through her system in light speed when she watched them reveling in their sexual highs.

It was pure lust that was shaking her inner core to the utmost.

It was the same indecent, lascivious lust Beckett felt when she was frankly displaying herself while having sex.

Now that she knew of Beckett's secret, obsessive urge, she knew for sure that she'd even get more than one chance again to see the woman exposing herself, trembling in sexual pleasure all over again.

Oh, how I really love watching that woman in sexual heat!

And now being fondled by this drop-dead gorgeous woman was the ultimate sex fantasy coming true.

As Kate heard the redhead inhaling sharply, she started to feel her up above her shirt. She let her hands wander up her arms, let her index finger trail along her chin before sliding down her front, just feather-light touches with the tips of her fingers.

Alexis sighed out of expectation.

Beckett's mouth came up to her ear, whispering:

"If you like what I do, girl, by all means, you may well let me know it..."

With these words, she gripped her at the waist, pressed the girl against her chest and reached under her shirt with firmer touches.

Now Alexis moaned quietly, still a bit shy about being vocal in her lust.

Totally fascinated her father watched how his daughter got fondled and became even aroused over it on his own. He saw her rosy heated cheeks, her shiny wet lips and how her tongue was wetting them. He watched his daughter breathing harder as she felt Kate's palms pressing firmly on her breasts.

Without a word, Beckett started to undress the girl.

First, she opened the skirt, pushing it down over her hips. Then she opened up some of the upper buttons before gliding down to her stomach, caressing her with delicate strokes under her shirt before she ripped open the shirt so she could get a hold of her bra. Pressing her palms around the perky globes while kissing her neck, Beckett got the girl now to moan more often and even louder.

Castle hazily watched how his girl of 19 years sighed quietly as she felt the detective's fingers removing her bra before she seductively trailed them around her shoulders down to the already stiffened nipple, pinching her playfully.

Nibbling at the girl's ear while teasing her nipples, Kate came to the next step. She whispered suggestively:

"Alexis..., do you want to feel more?"

With her eyes still closed, the young woman nodded eagerly. Beckett guessed she was still shy about her dad being there but horny enough to ignore his presence by hiding behind closed eyes.

She wanted Alexis to learn how to embrace her own lust, to openly feel it for what it was, to even show her what she wanted.

Beckett shoved her to the bed, only smutty intentions in mind, making Alexis kneel on the mattress before she slowly worked her hand down the girl's panties and even deeper, finally pushing it between her legs.

The very moment her fingers reached the girl's pussy lips, Alexis involuntarily rocked her hips against Beckett's hand. There was no other visible reaction and no sound could be heard from her.

Ever so gentle Beckett plunged deeper into the already dripping wet place, kissing the girl's neck right the same moment she touched Alexis's clit for just a second.

And that brought out the first lust-filled groan out of the redhead.

Oh my god, this woman is so...hot...so unbelievably hot! She just had my little girl utter her first sound of sexual arousal. I so want to fuck her right now!

"See? I know you want it but you definitely also need to feel more."

Beckett's voice alone almost pushed Alexis over the edge. But still nothing more than some rough and uneven breaths were heard, but she was still not courageous enough to open her eyes to look at her father.

As Beckett didn't move her fingers anymore, Alexis eventually started to grind on the woman's hand on her own.

She couldn't think coherently any longer, she was only able to think of her own lust now. She finally wanted to get an orgasm. Beckett was right. She needed it...badly.

Oh my God, his sweetie is definitely in a full-blown heat! She humps me like she hadn't got any, ever!

"Stop...", Beckett hissed in a commanding voice at the girl's ear. "Stop right now or I will remove my hand! Got it?"

Castle recognized what Beckett was doing, his domineering girlfriend wanted to draw out the moment of lust.

She wanted to give this to his girl. Alexis should not reach her climax by humping against Kate's hand. She wanted his daughter as passive as possible with this. She just should enjoy what she wanted to give her.

Suddenly, Beckett started to frantically rub Alexis's clit and stopped immediately as she felt the girl's hips grinding again.

She wants to make her beg!

But Alexis didn't know this game. Her breaths accelerated distinctly in her need to feel more down there.

Kate masturbated her deliberately slow again while she ordered her to act free and uninhibited:

"Alexis...open your eyes! Look at your dad, he's watching you now. And I know he wants to see the lust in your eyes when I make you come!"

Coyly, Alexis opened her eyes. Looking straight into the eyes of her dad, she wished she had opened her eyes much sooner. She liked what she saw. She didn't see disgusted disapproval or unease or discomfort. She just saw him smile at her, his understanding and his pleasure clearly evident in his eyes and his behavior. She cautiously smiled back at him, just a moment of distraction from this wonderful sensation in her pussy.

"Yes, girl, smile at him exactly like that! Make sure to let him know how much you like what I do. Open up!"

Kate huskily moaned into her ear, knowing that the girl would love to break out of her inner cage. She still needed some help in that.

"Now when I rub you faster, you won't close your eyes again, am I clear? You'll look straight into your dad's face and you will openly show him all the lust you feel, do you hear me?"

And as Beckett pressed her finger harder on the redhead's love button and rubbed her faster, she could tell when Alexis's face revealed all her lust.

It was the moment, she recognized raw desire raging through Rick's face.

God...what am I doing here? I'm getting finger-fucked by my dad's girlfriend and he is watching my every move. And I'm not even embarrassed. I'm too horny to be embarrassed. And, by all means it rather turns me on that he can watch me.

But Katherine Beckett wanted for Alexis to feel more, to get really needy. The girl wouldn't know all of the facets of sexual desire yet.

All the time Alexis had watched them making love, the girl had missed out on her own fun. Surely, Alexis had usually masturbated right after watching her climaxing. Masturbation certainly could be fun, alright. But it was clearly lacking all the potential pleasures of a sexual encounter with another person.

So she just had to give the girl what she really needed.

"And I want you completely passive, girl! Don't you try and hump on your own. If you grind down on my hand, I'm done. If you manage to hold still when I do you, you earned your gratification. Understood?"

Oh, what I love her dominance! And look at my girl, she's just as hot for it as I am!

Beckett then pushed in between the girl's folds.

"Oh my...Castle...! If you just could feel how wet your little girl already is. She's almost dripping."

Rick swallowed hard, desperately trying to not get an erection by the image of his hand dragging through his girl's puffy lips to check up on this.

By slowly dragging her fingers through the warm wetness, his fiancée elicited some soft and quiet whimpers out of Alexis.

And watching Rick at this moment, it was as if she looked at Alexis in a mirror. She could see how hot and bothered he got, seeing his girl in a sexual heat for the very first time.

Geez...she's so hot! Who would have thought that my little girl can indeed be this extremely horny so that she would let Kate masturbate her and get her off in front of me, watching her?

Beckett grinned naughtily and decided to go on with that game a bit longer. She had a lot of fun being bossy when she was with Rick. And having the chance now of being dominant over his little girl as well, she almost cheered inside because that was the most wicked plan she could have thought of. She deliberately slowly pulled her fingers through the soft, hot flesh and stopped as the tip of her middle finger reached the girl's clit.

Pressing down on it made Alexis yelp out of thrilled surprise.

She flinched, but only slightly visible on her face. The girl didn't even move her hips.

Seems that she likes to be submissive! And look at you, Mr. Castle. You are one hell of a cool dad. You just stare at her and I know you do think the same.

Beckett inflamed Alexis a bit longer with some short but fierce taps on her bundle of nerves and Alexis never even jerked her hips one inch. The woman slipped out of her wet slit, heard her protesting whimper but continued the very moment she set slobbering kisses onto the girl's neck.

In small, almost imperceptible circles she stroked softly over her labia, pressed all four fingers on her cunt, the middle-finger slipped inside again and then Beckett fingered her till she felt Alexis muscles clenching around her digit.

"You wanna come now, yeah?"

Beckett couldn't see it but Rick was totally stunned for a moment as he noticed his girl open up her mouth, inhaling to get air in, her eyes fluttering shut but shot open the next second again, panting deep and hard and grunting out:

"Yes..., Beckett...! Please..., make me come...!"

Rick Castle almost got a heart-attack, hearing his little one talk like this, hearing her beg for it.

"Okay then..., I will do you but only because you said ´please', young lady...besides...you seem to be worked up enough for now and are really, really ready for it..."

With these words Beckett pushed her middle finger into Alexis again, added the second finger right away and started finger-banging her slowly but with a driven force. But the pressure wasn't nearly enough so Alexis humped against her fingers vigorously, indicating that her sexual appetite was better to be satisfied sooner than later. Kate understood and fucked her faster, crooked her fingers to rasp over the girl's g-spot.

This woke another kind of pleasure in Alexis and she grunted in appreciation of the woman's efforts to make her come.

Oh geez..., I'm almost there...just a bit...more...! And my dad's here...watching me...! I'm about to come in front of him! YES!

"Oh...yes!" The redhead yelped in her lust.

She wasn't able to stop her moves anymore, she let her hips gyrate on the stirring invasion of Beckett's helping hand.

Geez, how hot she is!

Castle kind of licked his lips, constantly watching his daughter in her rising lust.

Witnessing this small sign of arousal over her hotness on his face gave her the last needed impulse to reach the point of no return.

As she fell over the edge she yelped out of surprise how hard she came while the powerful waves were rushing through her.

Oh my god, that's it! I'm there...I'm coming...and dad's still watching me...oh my god, that's fantastic!

She really got some great pleasure from being watched in her climax, looking dreamily at him.

The sounds of frustration yielded to the blissful sounds of physical and emotional satisfaction.

"Wow, girl, it looks like you really enjoyed my fingers...!" Beckett called out in a feigned surprise along with a smug grin the girl however couldn't see.

"So, now that you've had your fun, how about you will still have some more fun next? What do you say?"

Alexis still clamped down on her hand, was just able to agree wordlessly. She still got pleasure from the sated relief her orgasm had given her but she even got teased again by Beckett's lips on her neck.

"I told you I want you here with us. But not only for your own benefit."

The kisses Kate spread over her neck up to her ear were not the only sensations the girl felt. She suddenly felt Beckett biting down, marking her.

She groaned again.

"I really...really...want you...to watch me...when I get fucked now, but this time I want you to openly watch us... very thoroughly, as extensive as possible and in all the graphic details. I want you to appreciate your passion and live it up, I want you to play with what stimulates you the most and I want you to use this to intensify your joy. I love to be watched by you when your father takes care of me and I also love to look at you so you can see all the lust I feel when I can act completely uninhibited and finally let myself come in a really intense orgasm."

Alexis shivered out of excitement listening to Beckett's words.

This woman is unbelievable! I just came and she wants to seduce me once more, wants to make me burn out of desire all over again.

And not only his daughter shivered, Rick did, too.

Seeing his girl getting sexually teased by Kate made him feel something inside he didn't want to explore any further right then.

Alexis just enjoyed the sensations Kate's lips caused in her.

She felt her lips wandering from her ear to her cheek bones until they reached her mouth but the woman didn't kiss her, she just teased her lips with the tip of her tongue before she let go out of a sudden.

Her father was almost a little bit disappointed when Kate stopped kissing his girl.

"Castle..., lie down!"

Castle did as he was told.

"Turn around..., on your back..., she needs to see this...," Beckett breathed, a little bit impatient.

And as he finally stopped moving he glanced over to them, question in his eyes.

"Well, Alexis, if you're not sure you indeed want all this, then now would be the right time to quit and walk out on us. But if you really want to watch, then just go ahead and feel free to do it..."

Listening to Kate's voice, wantonly mumbling those words into her right ear, the redhead shivered in anticipation.

"No..., I won't walk away...I...I'd like to stay...because I longed for that. I really want that...," Alexis huskily whispered, swallowing after she opened up her eyes.

"Well, you do know that I absolutely love it..., don't you? Being watched I mean. But keep in mind...that I also really need it..."

"Okay...," the teen girl seemed kind of aroused already.

Kate was looking at her, just as if she was waiting for her to actually watch her. Then, the woman sat down on her father's face, letting her legs dangling down from the bed, commanding:

"Castle...! Lick my wet pussy...!"

As Alexis witnessed how obedient her father pushed his tongue in between Kate's enlarged pussy lips she had expected a hot flush of sexual arousal running through her but not something like this, not a blazing rush of wanton heat, so powerful, so feral that it set her on fire within a second. She felt her cheeks burn out of lecherousness.

She stared like hypnotized at how his warm muscle disappeared in Beckett's slit over and over again, in this wanton shamelessness that had taken control over her boiling body. She seemed to feel every inflaming lick of his tongue inside herself. She hadn't felt like that ever before. She thought it would never stop, and this was like an intoxication of overwhelming lust. Her head spun, only capable of one thought: "Yes, do her. Make her come. I want to see her scream."

Until now Alexis had only spied from a hidden spot, Beckett hadn't actually had the chance to watch her peeping.

Oh, of course, Beckett had known the girl had been there...but she hadn't been able to look right into her face from where she was.

It was different now. Beckett could actually watch her staring now.

Alexis almost expected to feel ashamed when being watched while gazing and that she'd certainly look away, awkwardly horrified once she'd realize she couldn't hide behind a corner any longer.

But she didn't look away. She wasn't able to look away. She simply couldn't tear her eyes off this eager display of lustful depravity.

She felt her pussy tingling out of sexual arousal. She wanted to take care of herself but was too fascinated in her observation to act on that want.

And not until Beckett used her fingers to pull her pussy lips apart to expose her clit to her lover's rasping tongue, Alexis looked up into Kate's face, witnessing the same level of lust in her eyes.

Oh my god, she really oozes sex! Look at her, makes her even more gorgeous than she already is! She's hot for it. See, how badly she wants this? She wants his tongue making her come. But she doesn't want to come yet. She still needs me to watch her. She needs my eyes on her to get in utmost heat.

So the girl studied Kate's face, noticed the glassy absorbed look in her eyes, kind of lost in thought, crimson cheeks burning out of desire, shiny wet lips that were bitten on every other second. And the woman's breath had accelerated notably when she became aware of the girl's look.

She appreciated that Alexis was doing that for her benefit. Being exposed in her highest lust to a younger girl was one hell of a turn-on for Kate Beckett.

So she constantly stared at Alexis while she simply rode Rick's face to push herself into yet unknown heights of desire, all the time being on the brink of a really powerful orgasm.

Beckett sensed the girl's lewdness more than she saw it because she was already too much in her own lust-haze to really respond to it.

Each time she let her clit rasp over his tongue and Alexis was still watching her, looking deep into her eyes, Kate groaned out loud.

There's nothing to compare this with, this is one hell of a horny sensation on its own.

Rick had eagerly done what she had been asking for but now he put his arms around her thighs, spreading them to better reach her little bud and to suck on it hard.

He'd done everything physically possible to do her this way but now his tongue really needed a rest.

First, she instinctively bucked away from his sucking lips, she still didn't want to come, she still needed to enjoy this very unique situation a bit longer.

As she sensed the girl's eyes had been drawn away from her, she wanted to regain her attention, so Kate started to grunt obscenely.

She would have done so anyway but now she could be sure that Alexis was looking at her face again.

But Rick had a too solid grip on her hips and sucked too persistently on her, so she panted hard and couldn't deny him her gratification any longer.

"Oh...god...Castle...! Yes...oh yes...!"

By no means, she could have prevented the incoming waves of her orgasm any longer, hitting her with full force right at her inner core, shaking her up spectacularly mind-blowing.

"Yes..., I'm com..., I'm coming...! Oh my God...awesome...!"

Shivering all over her body, whimpering in ecstasy till the last wave subsided, it was a magnificent moment for the young Castle to be able to see Beckett coming this hard up close and personal.

She groaned in heat as she watched that woman twitching on her father's face till the last exploding wave had been gone.

The blood rushed through Kate's veins, was drumming in her ears, making her dizzy.

She totally submitted to those wonderful, tingling sensations that she was given and conceded to those impressive emotions of overwhelming delight, so intense you get addicted to them more than ever, each time you feel that rush burning through to your soul.

Through that post-orgasmic cloud she almost didn't realize that Alexis had begun to rub herself, lustfully groaning in her restless tension, aching to get sexually satisfied in next to no time.