L'il Sis Ch. 03

Story Info
Ry and his L'il sis drink a little too much wine.
1.8k words
4.33
192.9k
54

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

Ally and I made our way downstairs to the TV room. It is a fairly large room that doubles as a game room. In one end it has a large flat screen TV. It is a seventy three inch HD Mitsubishi. I love it when there is a football or basketball game on. Dad and I especially spend a lot of time down here during the sports seasons. Mom sometimes jokes that we need to just move our beds down here. Sometimes I think she is right.

I set my wine glass down on the end table and plopped down on the couch, while Ally set her wine glass down and went over to look at the movies.

"What do you want to watch? We should have time for one movie before we head outside," Ally asked while looking over the movies in the cabinet. I thought I should ask for one on the top shelf, just to watch her stretch over her head again like she did in the kitchen.

"It doesn't matter to me," I replied. It really matter what I said anyway, she would pick out some chic flick like she always does.

Ally picked out "Like Water for Chocolate," and asked me if that would be OK.

"That will be fine," I replied. She has watched this movie about a thousand times. I think she has a thing for Marco Leonardi. He does look good in this film, and at least I will get to see a bit of nudity and a nice pair of tits.

She took the DVD over to the player and bent over to insert it. When she did this, I had a full view of her ass. She must have pulled her panties up before she bent over because it looked like she had a full wedgie. The white panties, tiny to begin with, had disappeared into the crack of her ass. Her full ass was on display. She had to know she was displaying her ass to me, but she didn't say anything.

"There, we can watch this a bit. I doubt that we will be able to watch it all though, it is a long movie," Ally stated as the movie started and she walked back to her chair. Sitting down, she threw her right leg over the arm of the chair, exposing her scantly covered pussy to me.

We sat in silence for the first few minutes. I noticed that Ally was drinking through the wine in her glass. I was doing the same, alternating my eyes between the screen and her crotch, staying mostly on her crotch. I must have been in sort of a trance looking at her, as she startled me when she spoke.

"You don't seem very interested in the movie, something else got your attention?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, jolting my head and eyes back to the screen before looking back at her. "You seem to be preoccupied with something, that's all," she said.

"Busted," I replied. "How do you expect me to concentrate on the movie when you are sitting like that?"

"Like what?" she asked.

"Like that, with your leg hanging over the side of the chair. I can see right up your shirt," I replied.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before," she stated, smiling at me. "I know you got an even better view of it when you were on the bed earlier."

"I couldn't help it, you were standing right over me. What did you expect me to do?" I replied.

"I think you liked it," she said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked wondering.

"Well, while you were lying on the bed, I got a pretty good view of you too," she replied.

"So," I replied. "You didn't see anything. There was nothing to see."

"I could see that you were getting a little excited. At least that is what it looked like to me," she said.

I know that I was turning red at that statement. I didn't think she was aware of my erection while I was staring at her pussy just inches above my head.

"What do you expect? I am human, you know," I replied.

"That was quite obvious. There was quite a tent in your boxers," she said.

"OK, so I got a little excited looking at you underneath the towel. I have always told you that you have a beautiful body. That was just the first time I have seen it, up close like that," I said.

"Maybe it wont be the last time, either," she replied while standing up. "I am going to refill my glass. Do you want some more wine?" she asked.

"Sure, I think I need some more," I said.

Ally walked over to the table where the bottle was, taking her glass with her. She poured hers full, and then turned and poured my glass full too. After that, she set the wine bottle back down, and rather than going back to her chair, she sat down beside me on the couch, leaning against me. The wine was working on both of us. I know my head was beginning to spin, and it was having its effect on her as well. She was acting kinda crazy, showing herself like she did, cuddling up to me on the sofa, it was like she was losing all her inhibitions, and I wasn't far behind her, if I was at all.

"Did you mean it when you said that I have a nice ass and body? I think my tits are too small and my ass is too big. Be honest." she said.

"So, are we playing a little game of truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Hmmm, not really what I had in mind, but we can if you want to," she replied.

"Well, OK. I take truth and will answer your question honestly. You have a great ass. I love the way it looks. It is not fat; quite the contrary. It is just perfect. It is firm and has a great shape to it. As I said, everyone things you have the best ass in the school, and I agree. It is beautiful," I replied, amazed at the direction this conversation was taking, and the relaxation I felt. This could be an interesting evening.

"What about my tits?" she asked.

"Well, I have never seen them, but through your t-shirt they look perfect. Not everyone likes huge boobs. I like yours. They look firm, and you have great nipples. I can even see them now through your shirt," I honestly replied. "If you weren't my sister, I . . ." I didn't complete my sentence. Even with the wine, there were still some things I did not want to admit to her, or anyone else.

"You what? If I weren't your sister, what would you do?" she asked.

"Never mind," I said.

"No, really, what would you do?" she pleaded.

"You already asked your question and I answered honestly. It is my turn now," I replied.

"Truth or dare?" I asked her.

"I think I will take dare," she replied without hesitation.

"I dare you to let me see your tits. You showed me everything else earlier, now I want to see them," I replied, wondering if I had gone too far.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked.

"Will you do the dare or not?" I asked.

"Sure. I don't know why I am doing this, but with all that wine, you could get me to do just about anything tonight," she giggled.

She looked into my eyes as she crossed her arms and grabbed hold of the bottom of her t-shirt. Slowly, as if she were teasing me again, she pulled the shirt higher and higher. When she started pulling it up, I got a great view of her crotch. The white panties had a large wet spot in front, and they were really tight against her pussy. I could see her pussy lips protruding through her panties. My friends call this a camel toe. This is the first time I have seen one up this close. My cock was getting hard as she continued pulling up her shirt.

Finally I could see the bottom of her breasts. They looked so soft. I wanted to reach out and feel them, to lick them, to suck on them. God she looked so fucking sexy right now.She continued pulling up, until the shirt was now over her head. She took it completely off and threw it on the floor.

i couldn't believe she did this. I have wanted to see those tits for a long time, and now they were right in front of me, in the raw.

Her tits were on the small side, but they were beautiful. Her nipples were hard, sticking straight out. She looked amazing.

"So?" she asked.

"So what?" I responded.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Well, first of all, I think they are amazing. I can't believe you took your shirt off," I replied.

She started giggling. "I don't think I would have if we had not been drinking wine all evening. Really, Ry, what do you think? Are they too small?" she asked.

"No, not at all. They are perfect. "Can I feel them?" I asked.

"It's not your turn yet. It is mine." she replied.

"Truth or dare, Ry?" she asked, sitting there topless with her arms supporting her weight as she was leaning back. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I couldn't even respond. All I could do was look at her, her beautiful breasts.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked again, a little more adamantly.

"You took a dare, so I will too. Dare," I responded.

I really didn't know where this was leading. She looked at me for a minute before responding.

"I think I will hold that Dare for the hot tub," she said. She stood up and said that it is time for us to go to the jacuzzi.

I looked out the window, and noticed that it was getting dark. We had been in the TV room for a couple of hours, and I didn't even notice the credits rolling on the movie. I was mesmerized by what had happened. I knew it was the wine, and I also knew that this was Ally's intention when she brought the wine into the TV room.

She suggested that we go to our rooms and put on our suits for the jacuzzi, and that we should meet outside by the tub when we finished changing.

"Don't forget to take the wine out to the hot tub," she said as she went up the stairs.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Earlier in the evening she showed off her pussy to me. She played like it was an accident at the time, but she has now admitted that she knew it was on display all the time. Now she has shown me her tits. I looked down and noticed that there was a huge bulge in the front of my shorts. My mind was racing. The alcohol was making me light headed, and my l'il sis wasn't helping matters any with her antics. Fuck, she is amazing. She is so beautiful. I wonder what my dare is?

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers