Lilli and I: Night at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhh," Sarah says, and kisses Shaw on the cheek. "He likes the high heels."

"What is it with men and high heels?" Muriel asks.

"Whatever it is, it makes this guy's dick get hard every time," says Sarah, touching Shaw's shoulder, making him gasp and wrap his hand around her mouth, practically tackling her and pushing her head down to her knees in a desperate, comic attempt to silence her. He rocks her back and forth on the lounger and she squirms and laughs.

"Oh, my," Muriel says.

"This is how close all neighbors should be," Terry says.

"Nothing I don't already know about the heels," you assure them all. "I kept them on the first time I made love to Dec and he's been hooked ever since." You pat my cheek fondly and I nod to acknowledge that it's true, it's true. The mention of our lovemaking casts a brief but noticeably suspenseful hush over the neighbors.

"Okay, we're ready," Sarah says when Shaw has allowed her to lean back against him again. He's holding her tighter now than before. Terry has scooted his chair right next to Muriel's and has put an arm around her as she watches the proceedings with an interest she can't quite hide.

"I'm not quite sure you really are," you say, stepping over to pick up your shoes, then getting back into place again on the deck beside the pool. "But here we go, ladies and gentlemen." You slide your heels onto your feet and walk behind me, reaching around to the lapels of my jacket, which you draw off me as I let my arms go slack. Sarah lets out a little whoop and encourages Muriel to do the same. Her whoop is kind of a sad affair, more akin to a PTA Mom voicing approval of a new system for distributing letter grades, but she tries. When my jacket's off, you toss it after a couple of risqué twirls over to the deck chair I was sitting in. You miss entirely, but who's keeping score? Already you've begun to unbutton my shirt from the top, looking at me and smiling. I know that look in your eyes. It's full of genuine mischief.

"Hey, you're in the way!" blonde, peppy Sarah calls out good-naturedly.

"Oh, I'm sorry," you say, and step aside as you work so the women can see the goings-on. The moment all my buttons are undone, you've separated the halves of my shirt, exposing my chest. There's another whoop from Sarah, who calls out "Take it off!" With false bashfulness, I pull the tails of my shirt out of my pants, take it entirely off, and toss it toward my deck chair.

"Do we get to keep that?" Muriel asks, playing along admirably.

"Have to have it back by noon tomorrow, sorry," I say, and start to say more but don't really have time; I have to look down to see why you've crouched and grabbed for my feet. I step out of my shoes and you're pulling my socks off next.

"This is always the most awkward part, folks," you call out to the crowd as you work. "Really, babe, why'd you have to wear socks when you knew we'd be stripping tonight?"

"Really, really sorry," I say. The two couples are watching us avidly as yet another Sam Cooke song begins to play on the CD, "Bring It On Home to Me." Must be the greatest hits album.

When my footwear is safely out of the way----one of my shoes almost hitting Sarah in the leg when your toss goes a little wide----you step back and admire your handiwork.

"Now I warn you, ladies," you say, touching my hand and swinging it back and forth a little light-heartedly, "if it's me taking Dec's pants off, you might just see something announcing itself a little, so do not be alarmed."

"Excellent!" Sarah cries. "This is getting really good!"

"I can control myself, have no fear," I say. "I have a lot of respect for the quaintness of our community."

"Awwwwwww, my sweetie's a little shy tonight," you say as your fingers touch my zipper for the first time. You draw it slowly down, and then with one movement of your wrist and a swipe of your manicured nails, the button on my pants has been undone.

"Come on, give us what we paid for!" Sarah says, clapping.

The combination of the feel of your fingers, the sight of you sinking to your knees as you pulled my pants down, and even the rhythms of the Sam Cooke song are getting me stirring, but I'm just self-conscious enough so that there aren't any unexpected displays just yet. That is, until I see actual disappointment in your eyes when you see that my shorts aren't bulging out. You form your mouth into a sexy little pout that really does it for me.

"Yeah, he's shy, girls," you say as my pants come off entirely, leaving me in nothing but shorts. "I can fix that, don't worry."

I happen to see Shaw's face when you say this, and his eyes visibly widen. Now if the women really looked, they'd be able to see something poking at the front of my shorts, turned on by your slightest touch. You toss my pants aside into the grass.

"All right, now it's time for the good part," Terry says.

"Maybe you should be chipping in for this present of mine, Ter," Shaw tells him.

"Yeah, it's more like a present for all of us now," Muriel agrees, and curls her fingers alongside Terry's.

"We're all going to get exactly what we want, no matter how much it costs," Sarah injects. "We may have to give up the house tonight. Look at the body on this guy."

I thank Sarah for her compliment, keeping myself nice and polite, though you've started to make me feel less and less interested in decorum. Here I am, standing in my underwear before you as you undress me while wearing that amazing gown....and yes, the heels are adding to it all, just a plain fact of the male subconscious and its innate response to sexy footwear.....

"Okay, it was just Declan you wanted in his underwear, right?" you ask them all, delivering an over-the-top performance as the innocent kid who just wants some extra money for ice cream.

"Hell, even I want to see you stripped down," Sarah says. "I'd do anything to have your tits."

"There's nothing wrong with these beauties, my love," Shaw says, and overtly places his hands on her bikini-enclosed breasts. I happen to look over at Muriel, who I think is really quite aroused. I know Terry is; how could he not be? He's got his arm tightly around her and can't take his eyes off you.

"But I'm afraid I'm not wearing a bra underneath my ball gown," you tell everyone, looking to each of them as if for guidance in this difficult situation. You're standing in a devastatingly sexy pose, showing off your chest.

"It'll just make it easier for us to swim, honey," I say to you, and from behind you I reach forward and take the straps of the gown in my hands. I hear Shaw inhale. There's a moment of silence except for Sam Cooke's voice, and then I draw the straps downward, downward, until they're halfway down your breasts. I hesitate for a moment and feel my penis become almost totally hard, almost reaching out from under my shorts far enough to touch your ass. Then, holding my breath, I pull the straps down all the way and step back, letting the audience admire your perfection.

"Wowwwwww," I hear Terry say as you shift your hips and put your hands up in the air in a lovely display-case pose, smiling from ear to ear, your breasts jutting out gorgeously, showcased by your jade necklace.

"That's what I'm talking about," Sarah says. "Happy birthday, Shaw."

"No.....kidding," he says, a trifle shakily.

You finish the job yourself. You shimmy the dress off for all it's worth, shaking your hips theatrically. It sinks to the deck with a soft whishing sound. Then you kick it off, keeping your right leg lifted with the dress dangling from it so that I can take it in my hands and step over to an empty deck chair and fold it neatly over it. I return to your side as soon as I possibly can. You're wearing your heels and a pair of red satin panties and a necklace, nothing else.

"You guys can ogle her all you want," Sarah says. "Don't mind me, I'm just going to keep my eye on the developments on Dec for a bit."

I let her, as if I have any other choice. My cock is pressing almost painfully against my shorts now. There's a small wet spot there.

"Do you see what I see, Muriel?" Sarah asks.

"Uh-huh," comes Muriel's subdued answer. Her eyes are bright and moist.

You turn back to me, put your arms around me, and step in for a kiss. I give you a nice long one, figuring there's no point in cutting it short; everyone's seen my hard-on and it can't get much stiffer. You make a contented mmmmmmmmm sound as we lock lips. I put my arms around your waist and delicately squeeze your rear through your panties for show. This gets an excited murmur going through the crowd. Long after I expect you to break our kiss you keep it going, pressing your chest against me, getting seriously turned on yourself. You french me and I french you right back. I nibble on your lower lip and then move my lips back, making you think it's over, but I never actually let you go and suddenly I'm kissing you even harder, taking control for the moment. Finally we have to break it off and you look deep into my eyes, stroking my hair. Behind you, there is more applause.

"That's a great part one," Sarah says. "Now it's time for your swim, one lap across the pool and back, please. Step to it."

You remain looking into my eyes for a moment, breathing heavily. You turn to the others, and all eyes go to your naked breasts again.

"Sounds great," you say. "Come on, boy." My hand is clasped in yours and you start to lead me to the front of the pool, taking us closer than ever to the others as we pass. The shallow end is right in front of everybody. Your heels clack on the cement. You move wonderfully in them. I watch your ass move, held snug inside your panties, and so do the men, who must be dying to get just a few inches closer to see more clearly the lines your flesh makes in the satin.

"Oh, it's just like the Olympics, but much better," Sarah says. I see that not only are Shaw's hands still touching her breasts in an absent-minded way, but she's let her hand drop between his thighs and rest lightly on the bulge there. "No racing necessary, just get yourselves nice and wet."

"I'm plenty wet already, but I'm looking forward to this," you tell everyone, making sure you meet the gaze of both men. When I look at Muriel again she is quick to take her eyes off the bold outline of my rigid cock. Terry is watching her eyes and smiling.

They all fall silent as you step out of your heels and move down onto the first wide stair leading into the shallow end of the pool. I follow close, luxuriating in the feel of your hand as it guides me. We step down, down until we are up to our waists in the water, and then you allow yourself to sink into it completely. I follow suit right away.

"How's the water?" Sarah calls out.

"Terrific," you say. It is. Cool but not cold, clear as the Caribbean. There's a soft, summery murmur as the jets recycle the water. There are few feelings finer than swimming in a nighttime pool that someone else has paid for.

"Not to get too legal, but I think our contract for us included the backstroke," Terry calls out.

"Oh, it's my specialty," you call over to him.

"Not just for you, Lilli," Sarah says, looking right at me. I smile at her, flirting with her a little, harmlessly so. Then I turn my gaze to Muriel so she doesn't feel left out. Terry is whispering something in her ear as she makes eye contact with me. She closes her eyes briefly; whatever her husband whispered to her must have really touched her deep.

You and I look at each other and push ourselves backwards through the water and let ourselves float upwards, then begin our backstrokes at the same time. The dulcet sounds of the night disappear as our ears dip below the surface. Gone is the sound of the music and the crickets all around us. As we swim we hear mostly just the splashing noises we ourselves make. Our motion is made a little bit awkward by the way neither of us can keep ourselves from tilting our heads to look at the other as we near the deep end of the pool. I gaze at your wet breasts, rising up in a most spectacular way from the surface of the water, getting appreciative applause from our audience, only some of which we can hear. You in turn look at my erection, entirely prominent and entirely permanent. Our paths almost collide because the craning of our necks throws us off balance and off course. When we touch the other side of the pool and stop for a moment, we hear the couples on the deck cheering and rooting for individual favorites to win our "race". We start back toward the shallow end, backstroking again, both of us laughing but having no intention of speeding up. It's too great to be in this cool miniature sea under the night sky. We'd be admiring the stars if we weren't so busy admiring each other. In fact, we slow down noticeably and make sure we swim right beside each other, keeping just far enough away from each other so that our strokes don't intertwine. The water has turned the color of your panties from a bright red to a deep maroon. Your breasts shake and your nipples are quite hard. Toward the end of the swim you break off your stroke and reach over to touch my cock. This makes Sarah emit an excited yelp and a few words which are utterly inaudible. I stop swimming and we come to rest at the foot of the three-step staircase, breathing in and out, completely refreshed and happy. You swish through the water toward me and kiss me once again, wrapping your arms around my shoulders. I use the leverage given to us by the water to lift you up to me, grasping your buttocks, supporting you by holding them, pulling you in close. You move your arms around my waist and we kiss deeply in two and a half feet of water. Below the surface, my penis touches your belly, rubbing against it.

"Well done, Olympians!" Shaw says.

"Those are some seriously hot bodies you athletes have," Sarah says.

I lift you up enthusiastically until your breasts are pressed against my shoulders and you accept their praise with a hand raised into the air in triumph. Then you let yourself lie back, dipping your head in the water and stretching your arms out on the surface, floating there as I support you by the waist, eyes to the night sky.

"You both deserve a medal and much more money," Terry notes.

"Save some for our kids' college education, if you don't mind," Muriel tells him.

You reach out blindly, still looking at the sky, to grasp my arms and I release you, you letting yourself sink beneath the surface briefly before setting your feet on the bottom and coming up for air. You slick your hair behind you, always a very hot sight, and walk through the water not up the stairs but over to the side of the pool, taking me with you with a grip of my hand. We waddle over to the side and both fold our elbows on the deck while keeping most of our bodies in the water.

"We aim to please," you tell everyone. "So, what did we miss?"

"I hope there was no betting while we were swimming, because I'll shut this whole joint down," I warn them, pointing a finger.

"Oh my, my," I hear you say. "Looks like we missed a lot."

You've noticed that Sarah's hand is moving almost without her noticing in her husband's lap, gently rubbing and softly clasping and unclasping. At the same time, Terry's hand has moved from around his wife's shoulders to between her thighs.

"It's getting better and better for Shaw, no doubt," you say flirtingly, and Sarah looks down at her right hand and then fondly at her husband.

"This is just because I didn't bake him a cake," she says, and Shaw takes a sip of wine from his glass, legs parted, having no desire to comment on his wife's play and possibly stop it with an inopportune remark. "Plus, it's just not fair to get him so hot and not offer a little treat. Terry started it over there."

"Guilty," Terry says, stroking his wife's inner thigh, which is still covered by her long sundress. She is definitely aroused, no question about it, and not used to being like this in mixed company, but maybe her husband has discovered a little weakness, perhaps even a little fantasy of hers, since her legs show so sign of closing.

"You know, we still have plenty of money to give out tonight," Sarah says. "I mean, Lilli's still got her panties on, for God's sake, and Dec's swimming around in underwear he shouldn't be."

"Well, I don't think we'd feel right in charging you for anything more," you tease her. "We're just interested in giving Shaw the very best birthday ever, that's all."

"It already has been, you beautiful people," he says, exhaling unevenly as his wife very primly, very tastefully, very casually rubs his cock through his swim trunks. He glances at his neighbors almost apologetically, unable to bring himself to stop Sarah's efforts, no longer caring that his friends are seeing him in such a state. Not that Terry and Muriel are being completely innocent. His hand is very high up on his wife's thigh, indeed. She's gripping her wine glass tightly.

Beside me, you remove one elbow from the deck and lower your hand into the water, unseen by our audience. Your fingers graze across my thigh and find my penis, taking hold of it firmly through the slit in my shorts. I close my eyes and groan just softly enough so that no one notices.

"It would be our honor," you say to the two couples, "if you would let us give a true performance for you, no charge. Let it be our gift to you for your hospitality....letting us drink your wine, swim in your pool, get some exercise...."

"I'm all for that," Terry says immediately. Your fingers trace a maddening path from the head of my cock down to my pubic hair, which you twirl around in your fingers, still looking at the four people on the deck.

"I think we'd all be really impressed," Sarah says, squeezing, rubbing Shaw, who looks almost totally dazed. "Anything you care to show us would be great. How about you, Muriel, what do you think?"

Muriel, caught off guard, smiles shyly. "Sure," she says mildly, her husband's hand moving up and down on her thigh in a constant, experienced motion. "I'll vote yes if everyone else does."

"It's unanimous!" Sarah says as Shaw smells her long blonde hair, then leans his head on hers for a moment before looking up to see what we do.

"All right, then," you say, and let go of my swollen penis, then turn your gaze on me. "Declan, will you take my panties off me, please?"

You jut out your ass below the water, and I swish behind you and crouch, taking them in my hands. As I begin to pull them down your beautiful legs, you support yourself fully on your elbows on the deck, rising halfway out so that your breasts are visible to the group. Droplets from the pool fall from them, each envied by the men. Your legs float in the water, making it easier for me to draw off your panties. When they're all the way off, you sink back down into the deep.

"I think we should give them to Shaw, don't you?" you ask me. I nod, and you look at him. "Shaw, if you can manage to get up, why don't you come over here and take this little present from me?"

"Perfect," says Sarah, and Shaw doesn't ask her permission before standing up off the zebra-striped lounger. He's quite quick to heed your call. Sarah leans forward so he can maneuver around her, and he gets fully to his feet. The drawstrings on his trunks are undone. He tents them out and your gaze goes right there, taking in the view. You turn me on so much with all the things you do, I can barely think of where we are and who we're with. Behind you, I rest my hands on your hips and begin to stroke them lovingly, still holding your panties. Your ass in the clear blue water begs me to get closer to it. I stare at every inch of those firm, dreamy mounds, seeing incredibly tiny bubbles clinging to each.

Shaw steps forward and I hand your panties to you. You in turn hold them up to Shaw, actually taking one step back in the pool so you can show him your breasts, his best view of them tonight. You smile like a satisfied cat as he takes your panties from your hand.