Lilliahna & Zac Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, where did you disappear to Zac?" Matt asked me.

"I wasn't coping so Lil brought me home. I pretty much fell asleep straight away," I said, laughing as I put Issy into her high chair and getting her some custard.

Lil came out just as we were putting everything away and had some of the pizza. The kids were put to bed and the adults gathered together the last of their things before coming into the lounge room to chat for a while.

"Kate, Fay, would you mind if Zac and I gave the girls ten dollars each for having Issy for us today when I had to take Zac home?" Lil asked them. She hadn't mentioned anything to me about doing this but I thought it was a good idea.

"You don't have to do that, but it's ok with me if you want to," Kate said, while Fay just nodded.

"But Matt might feel left out."

"No, he won't. I'm going to give him twenty dollars to take Dani out for tea sometime when he gets home," Zac said, a big smile on his face.

"Hopefully we will get to meet her when we come down and see you guys next time," he added. We talked for a bit longer before deciding that it was probably bedtime, as they had a long drive tomorrow.

As I crawled into bed, Lil pulled me over to her and whispered how proud she was of me and how much she loved me. I snuggled into her further and told her that I loved her too. We soon drifted off to sleep.

12