Lilly's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharona
sharona
27 Followers

Of course, Lilly was amply curvy all over. To Dylan's way of thinking, it just made her softer. Cuddlier. More feminine.

Lilly held her breath. She could only pray Dylan wouldn't be too disappointed. She'd always been chubby, no matter how much exercise and dieting she did. Normally, she accepted herself as is, but with Dylan, she wanted to be attractive for him. To him. She was to the point of passing out when he throatily murmured, "beautiful" as he reached out and cupped her in his hands. The breath whooshed out of her when his eyes met hers and there was nothing but admiration in the brown depths.

He pressed his thumbs against her straining nipples and watched her eyes. The blue deepened. The storm clouds of desire gathered.

"You like that, baby?"

She nodded, unable to speak if her life had depended on it. She ran her hands along his arms to his shoulders, diving under his shirt and pushing it off his body.

The perfection of the man's body would have made Mr. Universe envious. The muscle tone. The sleekness.

"You're gorgeous", she rasped as she ran her hands up and down his chest, lingering over his nipples and the flawless example of six-pack abs. Then let out a slight yelp when she found herself being lifted and laid on her back. She now lay on the sofa with Dylan leaning over her.

Balancing on one arm, he undid the front hook of her bra. When he'd moved the fabric out of his way, he bent his head and latched onto a rose-colored nipple. He suckled it into his warm wet mouth and circled the peak with his tongue. Lilly bucked in reaction.

Dylan knew, somewhere in his brain, that he was probably moving too fast but he couldn't help it. His whole body was inflamed with the need to know Lilly in every way. He might not have considered it before, but now he was consumed with the need to have her.

As he devoured her breasts, his hands went to work on her jeans. He unsnapped and unzipped them within seconds. When he tugged at the waistband, her hands aided him. His oral onslaught never stopped as they somehow managed to get rid of her clothing.

"You're turn", Lilly told him huskily, gently pushing at his shoulders. He rose off the couch and dropped his jeans and underwear, tugging them off and laying them aside.

She held out her arms to him and made a place for him between her legs. As he lay over her, he kissed her with everything he had. Their lips clung and tongues tangled as their hands explored. She caressed his back and buttocks with gentle hands. He cupped a breast then pinched and played with the nipple until it pebbled. Moaning into his mouth, she arched into his touch.

Ablaze with need, Dylan broke away from her mouth and rained open-mouthed kisses along her cheek down to the soft skin of her neck. He nibbled at her throat before sucking lightly at her skin. Her nails bit into his back and she cried out his name. His fingers caressed the underside of her breast before moving on to the suppleness of her stomach. Very slowly, Dylan drew small circles, inching his way closer to the dusky blonde curls between her legs.

He lifted away from her slightly so he could gauge her reaction. Her eyes opened when he shifted his weight and snared him with such a look of yearning his heart nearly stopped. He cupped her mound and squeezed gently. His name escaped her lips, spoken somehow as a combination of reverent whisper and scream. Rubbing his palm against her hot flesh, he inserted a finger inside her pussy.

"You're so wet, Lilly. So tight", he muttered through clenched teeth. She was so slick and he knew he would fit snug inside her. It was taking all the control he could muster not to plunge his cock into her and ride her until he came.

"Oh, God! Dylan!" Lilly writhed beneath his touch, overwhelmed. Her body was burning up. She needed him inside of her. Now!

"Dylan, please…"

"I know, baby. I know", Dylan told her as he bent and tongued a nipple. He inserted a second finger and pumped them in and out of her. Lilly bucked wildly and she'd have sworn her lungs quit working, she was having to fight so hard to breathe. Tension was coiled tighter inside of her than she'd ever felt before.

"Dylan", Lilly cupped his face and lifted it to look into the big brown eyes she loved so dearly. "I want you inside me. Please, fuck me, Dylan."

"Wrap your legs around me, Lilly." The command was issued hoarsely and she immediately complied. With as much care as he could, he eased his engorged cock inside of her.

"Oh, hell yeah!" They were a custom fit.

The words leaked out as a hiss as Dylan lowered his body fully to hers. Her breasts pressed against his chest. Her smooth legs wrapped tightly around his hips. Her warm breath floated by his ear. Every sensation he experienced seemed to be magnified a thousand percent as he taught her body the rhythm that would give them both the climaxes they strived for. Lilly's fingers tunneled through his hair and pulled his head down for a kiss. He took her tongue in and sucked on it, dragging a deep moan from her as her fingers tightened their grip on his scalp.

Lilly moved her hips in sync with his, concentrating on the feel of Dylan's cock sliding in and out of her body. It was the most awesome experience she'd ever had and she wanted it to last forever. Though she knew it couldn't. As he pumped into her, deeper and deeper, she could feel the explosion on the way. It was building by degrees and she knew she wouldn't be able to stop it.

But she intended not to be alone for the ride. Doing what she'd thus far only heard and read about, she tightened the inner muscles of her pussy. And smiled as Dylan groaned deep within his chest. So she did it again. His thrusts came harder and faster. Soon, the burn of climax swept through her and she screamed his name.

"Dylan!"

"Lilly!"

She seemed to have called to the heart of him and her name was wrenched from him as he gave into his need. His seed gushed into her welcoming body and the contractions of her muscles, as her orgasm overtook her, milked him for every drop he had.

Panting from weary lungs, his exhausted body collapsed on top of Lilly's sweat-drenched one. He felt her fingers as they lightly caressed his back. Through the haze in his mind, he figured that he should get off of her, but he just couldn't manage moving a muscle at the moment.

******

This is what euphoria feels like, Lilly thought dazedly.

His perspiration mingled with hers as she held tight to Dylan's body. She couldn't have let go of him for anything at the moment so it didn't bother her that he seemed unable or unwilling to move. Grabbing the opportunity, she ran her hands down his back and over the globes of his beautifully sculpted ass. She gently squeezed the flesh.

He sluggishly raised his head from her shoulder and eyed her. She actually grinned back at him as she squeezed his ass again! Surprisingly, his cock responded by twitching where it lay between her soft and generous thighs.

"Having fun?" His voice grew husky with each syllable. She was rubbing her palms over his ass now.

"Yeah, actually I am", she told him with a smug smile.

He only shook his head at her but couldn't help chuckling. Scrounging up what energy he had left, he kissed her forehead and lifted off of her.

"I'll be right back" he told her as he padded, naked, to her bathroom. As she waited for him, she closed her eyes and reveled in the relaxed state of her body and mind. Who knew sex would be that….she couldn't even think of a proper description. She giggled softly. Saying it was good would have to be the understatement of the century!

"What's that giggling all about?"

She jumped at Dylan's question and turned her head to see him walking towards her carrying a small plastic bucket. She gave him a quizzical smile.

"Never you mind. What are you doing?"

He didn't answer, only settled the tub on the floor then knelt beside her. With careful, gentle hands, Dylan parted her legs. She watched him silently as he rang out a washcloth he'd had in the tub, along with water. As he ran the cloth along the inside of her thigh, she sighed in pleasure. The water was warm, but to her still-heated skin it was cool and refreshing. The familiar scent of her vanilla soap drifted on the air.

"Feel good?" He glanced at her quickly before turning his focus back to the silky smooth skin beneath the cloth and his hand. Her flesh quivered as he touched her and he couldn't help the bit of male pride that surged through him.

"Dylan?"

"Yeah?"

When she didn't continue he looked up at her again. She reached out a hand, caressing his jawbone and the stubble of his beard tickled her palm.

"It does feel good, but what are you doing?"

He gave her one of his devilish grins then, tickled by her confused expression. As he dipped into the tub again with the cloth, he explained, "It's your first time, darlin‘. It can get a little--messy. And I just thought this might make you feel better."

He wasn't looking at her, and she didn't make a sound, but he knew Lilly well enough to know that her forehead would be scrunched up and her mouth would be in the perfect shape of an "O" as she pondered his words.

He went on with his task, lightly rubbing the cloth between the lips of her pussy. The pink flesh was a little swollen, with a trace of blood and their combined fluids. He swiped it all away gently, wondering what it would be like to taste her there. His cock sprang to life even more with the thought of burying his face in that curly hair, of running his tongue along…his thoughts got waylaid when she hissed in a breath and his eyes flew to hers.

Oh, God! Had he hurt her?

But if her expression was anything to go by, she was far from being in pain.

*****

Was it normal to be aroused again so soon?

If not, she mused, then she must be really abnormal because Dylan's strokes were turning her on big time! Heat collected in her belly and spread down to where he was touching between her legs. She didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed when Dylan announced at that moment that he was all done. When she began to rise, he stilled her with a hand to her shoulder.

"Just sit", he commanded. When she sent him a confused look, he simply waved her to do as he said. Shrugging, she did. When she was upright, Dylan moved between her knees and pulled her hips forward until they were almost off of the couch cushion.. He then placed her legs on his shoulders. When she squeaked in surprise, he grinned slyly up at her and whispered, "Lesson number two."

Then he did what he'd been imagining and buried his face in her pubic hair.

He loved the natural smell of a woman. And Lilly was even better. She had the lingering scent of her vanilla body wash mixing with her natural musk. He nuzzled and placed a kiss on her mound amid the springy curls before running his tongue along the lips of her pussy. When she jolted in surprise, he dug his fingers into her ass. As she stilled, he brought two fingers up and separated her lips so that he could taste the juices that were flowing in her. At the first taste, he greedily lapped up all he could.

"OH! MY! GOD!"

She hadn't meant to let go of the shrill scream but Lilly just couldn't believe what Dylan was doing to her. Just the sight of his head between her thighs was enough to send her into orbit, but the feel of his tongue flitting around inside her pussy sent jolts of out-of-this-world pleasure to every part of her body.

"OH! MY! GOD!" she screamed again as she felt Dylan's teeth nibbling at her sensitized flesh. Gripping his hair, she thrust instinctively into his face. He moaned pleasurably and the sound vibrated up to the roots of her hair. She felt again the rapid flicking of his tongue, the rapid flicking of the flame inside her, and knew it was over for her.

"Dylan!" She panted, trying to catch some air into her lungs. "I'm coming, Dylan!"

She felt him purr his satisfaction and her body convulsed as spasms of an outrageous orgasm took her body.

He lapped at the cream her body produced until she finally quieted and loosened the clutch she had on his hair. When he'd lowered her legs, he kissed her thighs. Her skin was so soft, he could have spent all night paying homage to it.

Finally he raised his head to see her laying crooked against the back of the couch. Her eyes were bright and a smile like he'd never seen before graced her mouth. He chuckled as he rose to his feet.

She couldn't have wiped the smile from her face if she tried but she could do something about the smugness he wore. Forcing herself upright, she grabbed Dylan by the hips before he could move away. He looked down at her, brown eyes huge and curious.

"My turn to play", she told him huskily before taking his once-again impressive erection in her hand. Gently, she stroked his length as she watched his eyes shut and his chest puff on a huge breath.

"You d-don't h-have to…" he stuttered and his words trailed away as she gripped him firmly in her hand. She took an ass cheek in her other hand and lightly squeezed. He swayed when he looked down at her again. She was smiling up at him. A smile that took away what little breath he had.

"I know I don't have to. Feel good?"

Her voice was a whisper as she worked her hand up and down his cock as she'd heard guys liked. He nodded several times, his eyes watching her. He couldn't even begin to tell her how good!

She tucked her hair behind her ears and bent forward. and before his brain could catch up, she ran her tongue up the entire base of his cock. She swirled her tongue around the head before sliding her lips over it and taking in as much of him as she could. She proceeded to do what one of her friends had once told her.

"Suck it like it's your favorite lollipop."

Dylan's eyes nearly rolled back into his head as Lilly continuously sucked on him. What part of him couldn't fit into her mouth, she wrapped a hand around and pumped in tune with what her mouth was doing to him. He had to grit his teeth as tight as he could to keep under control. His cock throbbed as Lilly flicked her tongue rapidly against the swollen head, lapping up the salty pre-cum that was seeping from him.

"Lilly", he moaned as he fisted his hand in her hair. Involuntarily his hips thrust and he slid a little further to the back of her throat. He felt her swallow. She increased the pressure of her hand and he seemed to swell even more. He lightly tugged the thatch of hair he clutched. She sucked harder.

He was about to come but he didn't want to in her mouth. He tapped against her shoulder, nudging her backwards. With noticeable reluctance, she let him go.

"Lay down", he told her roughly. He followed her, kissing her eagerly. She flowed into the kiss without hesitation. He kneed her legs apart and she welcomed him. When he thrust a finger inside her, he found her wet and ready to go. He moaned into her mouth. He broke away from the kiss and stared into her gorgeous blue eyes.

"I want to fuck you again. I have to be inside you, Lilly. Now."

He spoke with an urgency that surprised him but it was real. He had to have her and as soon as she eagerly wrapped her legs around him he buried himself inside her sweet pussy. They both sighed contentedly.

Between his deep thrusts and talented fingers, he soon had Lilly panting and begging. He pumped harder. She yelled for more.

"Harder, Dylan! Oh, please!"

Her nails dug into his ass cheeks then, causing him sweet pain, but his thrusts never faltered.

She didn't even recognize the raspy voice as her own. All she could understand was that she had to have more of the man hammering her body with his. She was on fire and ready to explode.

The eruption occurred as Dylan clamped onto her breast and sucked as hard as he could. The erotic little coos she made caused his semen to jut out of him in swift spurts.

Their bodies were once again covered in sweat as she wrapped her arms around him, kissing the top of his head as he collapsed against her.

********

Later, as fingers twitched against her breast , Lilly still couldn't get over the events of the evening. She was really lying in bed with Dylan! Had she not been afraid of waking him, she might have started bouncing for joy! But he was sleeping right behind her, his face buried in the nape of her neck, his hand clamped possessively on her breast

After their second bout of sex on the sofa, she'd led him by the hand to her bedroom. They'd climbed into her queen size canopied bed, sleepy and sated. Curling his body up against hers, he'd drifted off to sleep pretty quickly. Though rather worn out herself, she was just too happy to sleep.

Her heart felt ready to burst from the love she felt for the man in bed with her. And not just because of how he'd made her feel tonight. She loved the gentle care he gave the horses he worked with. Loved his quirky sense of humor. Loved the devotion he had for his family. And, yes, she loved the way he made her feel.

Not just physically, either.

From the time they'd met, as teenagers, Dylan had made her feel special. An important part of his life. Someone he genuinely wanted to spend his time with. Being a kid who had always been shy and teased for being somewhat overweight, she would never be able to put into words what that did for her emotionally and spiritually.

Her thoughts had tears springing to her eyes but she blinked them away. She wouldn't mar this awesome night by crying.

Instead, she burrowed deeper into his embrace, closed her eyes and listened to him breathe. It was music to her ears and it eventually lulled her to sleep.

With a satisfied smile on her face.

*******

In that phase of sleep just before truly awakening, Dylan logged several facts in his mind. He was naked. He was not in his own lumpy twin bed. His stomach was growling. And, lastly, there was a very soft, very warm body curled up to his.

As he roused himself to alertness, he opened his eyes to a mass of familiar golden hair not even two inches from his face. From there, his eyes traveled down to a smooth, lightly-freckled shoulder and a bare expanse of back before a floral-print blanket impaired his view.

Slowly, so he wouldn't wake Lilly, he lifted the cover away from their bodies. As the rest of her came into view, food wasn‘t the only thing he became hungry for. From its resting place against her cutely rounded ass, his cock hardened and twitched.

One of his legs had entwined itself with hers. He noticed, for the umpteenth time, that what they lacked in length, they more than made up for in shapely curves. The memories of those legs locking around him assaulted him and he closed his eyes, let out a barely-muffled groan, and laid his head back on the pillow he shared with Lilly.

He'd fucked his best friend! Even more, it was the most gratifying sex he'd ever had. Wasn't that a good kick in the ass?!

His eyes flew open and he forgot what he was thinking as he felt Lilly squirm against him. Her wiggling backside caused his cock to pulse with the need to be inside her again. He laid perfectly still and fought against that urge.

She moaned softly, nestled her ass tighter against him and sighed contentedly. He felt the power of it through his entire body and understood that he had lost the battle with his body. Had never stood a chance to begin with.

Gently sweeping aside her mane of hair, he nuzzled into the warmth of her sweetly scented neck.

"Mmm…."

Placing a whisper of a kiss on her earlobe, he stated in a murmur, "I want you, Lilly."

"I want you, too, Dylan."

From his position he noticed that the corner of her closed eye crinkled and her cheek moved upward. She was smiling. He chuckled.

"Baby, I don't think you're awake enough to know what you want."

sharona
sharona
27 Followers