Limits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long while Jude just looked at Karen as she knelt there before her. Sharon would never have complained like this; Sharon would never have dared but then, maybe that was what had gone so wrong for them. Maybe if Sharon had complained a bit then.... But then she was the Domme; part of her just wanted to just tell Karen to stop moaning and get on with it, to stop trying to top from the bottom. After all when Karen had agreed to spend the weekend she had agreed as to what the roles were; who was the Domme and who was just the slave but then, on the other hand, maybe Karen hadn't realised what she was letting herself in for. She was such a meek and mild little mouse that for her to speak out like this she must have reached the end of her tether. She did look cold and upset and Jude was not so insensitive to see that she wasn't having any fun. Her heart melted.

"Here, I know what will warm you up." Jude said as she unfastened her dressing gown and lay full length on the sofa. "Come up here with me and give me a cuddle."

Karen got up on the sofa and lay down next to Jude and, as their bodies locked together, Jude realised just how cold Karen had been, it was like cuddling an ice cube. The bathrobe was a generous size and there was just enough of it to wrap around them both; Jude refastened the tie holding them together and gradually Karen began to warm up.

It's probably a good job that Karen could not read Jude's thoughts at this point. Part of her was still quite angry; how dare this uppity little sub come and start laying down the rules? There were plenty of other girls down at the club and maybe Karen with her naïveté was going to be more trouble than she was worth; maybe she should hold out for someone who knew how the game was played. But then, as the pair of them warmed up, so too her anger abated and she began to realise how unfair she was being. For Karen to be here at all must have taken a massive leap of faith; it must have take some real guts for her to put aside her obvious nervousness about what she was getting involved in. Maybe it was she, Jude, who was being unreasonable.

And besides, there was something more than that. At first it had been fun to rock this little mouse's world, to play with her, push her buttons and watch Karen squirm as she discovered just how far outside her comfort zone she had been led. Watching the tug-of-war between Karen's newly discovered appetites and her straight-laced vanilla background had been all part of the turn-on but, right here, right now, Jude didn't want to hurt her friend any more, rather she wanted to wrap her in her arms and protect her from everything bad in the world.

Karen too was calming down. As the warmth returned to her body, she began to remember just why she had allowed herself to be persuaded to be here. Part of her still wondered just what she was doing, just how she had been talked into finding herself in this bizarre situation, lying next to a naked woman, wearing only some sort of chastity belt with its dildo thingy stuck firmly up her bottom. Meanwhile the remote control vibrator purred away singing its song, gently re-stoking the fires within. Crazy or not, now that Jude had stopped mucking with the controls it was rather nice. She snuggled closer to Jude. Heaven knew how she would have explained this to her mother, let alone her father, but, for all that it was 'unnatural', there was something about Jude that made her feel alive for the first time in her life. It wasn't just the intensity of the sex and the earth shattering orgasms, although, heaven knows that would have been enough, there was something else about the way Jude made her feel, something about being in her arms, something that made this all feel right.

Jude shifted slightly and gently kissed Karen's ear lobe. From there it seemed only natural for Karen to turn her head until they were lip-to-lip, exchanging soft gentle kisses.

"I suppose..." kiss. "...you realise..." kiss "...that as your cruel Mistress"..." kiss "...I have a bounden duty to..." kiss "...smack that pretty little behind of yours."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry I spoke out, Mistress," Karen replied.

"You will be. In the meanwhile I'm getting hungry. If you go and look in the kitchen you'll find some spuds in the veg rack. Why don't you start by peeling enough for dinner?"

Somewhat reluctantly Karen got up from the warmth of their cocoon. She could quite happily have lain there all night but, now that Jude had mentioned it, she was quite hungry and time was passing. Once on her feet she turned to Jude and gave a little curtsey.

"Of course, Mistress." She said with a twinkle in her eye. "Anything you say, Mistress."

Karen went and found the kitchen. As Jude had said there were some potatoes in the veg rack and she soon found the peeler and was settling down at the kitchen sink when Jude reappeared.

"Here, you had best wear this." Jude said, handing over a bathrobe. "We'll need to get something more suitable sorted out for next time but it will keep you warm for now."

"Thank you, Mistress," Karen said gratefully as she put it on. Suddenly their little squabble seemed so unnecessary and, as she went back to the sink, Karen felt like she belonged. Cooking for someone, caring for someone, that what she was meant to do. All those years looking after her parents had trained her into the dutiful daughter and now she was settling into the role of the dutiful... 'slave' seemed somehow the wrong word... servant, submissive, they all missed the love with which she was caring for her... her what? again the word didn't come easy. 'Mistress' missed the point. For all that they were playing at being Mistress and slave, there was an undercurrent of something far more caring and it just felt natural for Karen to tend to Jude's needs, to have her relax with a cup of tea as Karen bustled about preparing the meal, laying the table and generally getting on with things.

And, as for the gentle hum of the vibrator and the full feeling from her behind, well that was all part and parcel or the unreality, all part of the ever-growing ball of sexual tension that was the background of her time with Jude. For all that there were unresolved issues, Karen felt a level of contentment that had been missing for so long from her life.

Karen wasn't the only one feeling content. Jude, as she sat back and watched Karen do the cooking, was also feeling pleasantly satisfied with life. There was something very domestic about the way that Karen was bustling about the kitchen; she felt that all she needed was a pipe and slippers to be part of some fifties sitcom. But if Karen would make a good wife, what did that make her, a good husband? She was still pondering what all this meant when Karen called her to the table as the meal was ready.

Karen had only laid the table for one; whilst she had been cooking she found herself getting deeper and deeper into the role and she was sure that a 'sub' would never eat at the same table as her Mistress. Indeed, as she cooked the meal she only cooked for one; she reckoned she'd grab a sandwich later. She plated up the pie and chips and placed it on the table before pulling back the chair and motioning Jude to sit.

"May I fetch Mistress a drink?" Karen asked.

"Certainly. There's beer in the fridge."

Karen fetched a glass and looked in the fridge where there were a number of cans of Becks lager. She opened on and rather inexpertly poured it out.

"And what is my little sub going to eat?" Jude asked.

"I... I wasn't sure what you wanted me to do, Mistress."

"So you didn't cook anything?"

"No, Mistress."

"Hmm... That's not good. Come and kneel down here next to me." Jude pointed to the floor next to where she was sat.

Karen did as she was told and Jude reached down and tousled her hair, guiding Karen's head onto her lap.

"You are a silly-billy," Jude chided. "We can't have you going without your evening meal, how can you serve me properly when you're fainting away with hunger. It's a good job you've made me enough for two. Now, open wide."

Karen looked up to see that Jude was reaching down with a chip on the end of her fork. She opened her mouth as directed and Jude popped the chip inside. Jude didn't just restrict the meal to chips either, but also included a forkfuls of pie. Karen couldn't help but feel like a puppy being fed scraps from the table but, given her still rather confused emotions, this was fine.

Jude also noted the puppy aspect, and sighed to herself internally. There were obviously quite a few things they were going to have to sort out; a 'slave' should look after her Mistress, not the other way around. But who could resist those puppy-dog eyes looking up at her with such trust? She reached for another chip, dipped it in brown sauce and offered it down. She thought over going to the club later. That in itself wouldn't be pretty intense but afterwards.... Would that be pushing Karen too far too fast, would that be betraying this trust?

Dammit, the girl was just a sub and would have to learn to take what was coming to her. If she couldn't handle the heat then she should never have come into the kitchen.

"Are you my good little puppy dog now?" Jude asked playfully.

"Woof," was Karen's only reply.

12