Limits Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Karen's whole body shuddered as, out of the blue, she felt something, presumably Jude's fingertips, trailing down the inside of her thigh. Softly, gently and, above all, teasingly, Jude stroked and caressed her upper thighs and groin. All the time she kept up a running commentary but she really need not have bothered. Karen's whole world was centred around her groin. She was so focussed on the sensations from a million nerve endings along her inner thigh and the creases at the top of her legs that Jude's commentary was relegated to a background murmur. This half and half was far worse than she had expected; far better to have nothing than this teasing that left her nerves screaming for more. If only she would just stop teasing then Karen could feel the start of the orgasm that was gathering, an orgasm that would prove to be as earth shattering as every other she had had at Jude's hands.

On the other hand, if, as she suspected, she was to be spanked with the crop, then why, oh why, wasn't Jude just getting on with it. The crisp clean smacks with their purifying blend of pain and pleasure would be easier to deal with than this teasing, this endless teasing.

Jude ran the tips of her fingers along the very edge of Karen's nether lips and Karen couldn't help but respond by straining against her bonds, trying to push herself towards her tormentor, trying to open herself up further. A few muffled squeaks of frustration escaped through the confines of the gag.

"Ooh, you like that, don't you? Look how slick and ready you are," Jude commented as her fingers eased the lips apart. "Are you ready, ready to be spanked?"

Karen was dumbfounded by the question. How could she answer, she was gagged and unable to speak. She felt Jude's fingers pinching at her sensitive flesh and the frustration levels spiralled towards boiling point.

"Well, are you?" Jude prompted.

"Yes! Yes!" Karen cried out, but, of course, all that came out was unintelligible.

"Can't quite make out what you're saying." Jude said sweetly. "Was that a yes?"

"YES!" Karen screamed almost in rage but again no actual words emerged.

"I think that is a yes but I think you're not quite ready, there's one more thing to be done."

Jude withdrew her fingers and stood up. Karen wasn't sure whether she was happy or sad; her flesh certainly missed Jude's touch but at least the teasing had stopped. It wasn't long before she heard Jude kneel back down.

"Now then, this will go much easier if you can just relax," she said.

Relax! How on earth was Karen supposed to relax? She was as taut as a bowstring, physically, mentally and emotionally, and the last thing possible to her was to relax. Then she felt something blunt pushing at her sphincter and that just added to the tension. She wanted to cry out to Jude to be gentle, that she had tried with candle, quite a thin one, and had only been able to take a couple of inches, but there was nothing she could do, nothing to stop it, nothing to prevent Jude doing whatever she wanted. She tried to grit her teeth but the gag prevented even that.

At first Jude was having trouble getting even the tip of whatever it was past the tight ring. Karen could feel that it had been well lubricated but she was too tight, she was too tense. Then the tip overcame the resistance and she was being forced open, forced wide, wide open. At first it was merely a different sensation but it soon moved on to uncomfortable and that discomfort moved on to pain. She bit down harder on the gag; she couldn't resist it, she couldn't fight it, all she could do was lie there and take it. This was so, so different from her experiments with the candle; there she had been in control and had known from the start the size of whatever was being put inside her. Now she was deep into the unknown; how far would Jude push her, how far would Jude expect her to go?

The stretching reached a crescendo and Karen was close to tears when, suddenly the width narrowed and she felt her sphincter take a tight grip. She remembered the plugs that had been attached to the tails, how they had had a Christmas tree shape and now she knew for certain that one of those Christmas trees was inside her. The feeling of being stretched to breaking point was gone to be replaced by a full feeling; this was bigger than whatever had been attached to the chastity belt but not unbearable.

"There, that's better," Jude said as she stood back up again. "Now don't go away, I won't be long."

Karen heard Jude's footsteps receding and now she was all alone. Bound, gagged and blindfolded, all she could do was listen to the multiple songs her body was singing. The throb from her pinched nipples, the fullness from her behind, the unresolved tension from her nether regions all demanded a resolution; being left alone was the cruellest thing Jude could have done. In her mind she was begging Jude to just get on with it; she would gladly take anything, anything at all rather than be left alone like this.

Jude was so silent that she never heard her return which, of course, was the intent. She barely heard the swish before her buttock exploded with fire. The actual strike probably wasn't that hard, but the sheer surprise made her buck and struggle against the bonds which held her. She needn't have bothered; they were far stronger than she was, and she could do nothing to stop the next blow, or the next, or the next. Jude was a Mistress of the crop and the blows stung rather than hurt, but they were relentless and incessant and in no time Karen felt as if she had sat in a patch of stinging nettles. As the fire turned to an inferno Karen fought against the straps and chains only to find how, ironically, they helped inasmuch as they gave her something to fight against, somewhere to put the intensity of the sensations.

In her mind she could see how obscene she must be looking, how, with her legs wide open, her sex gaping and her bottom filled with the butt plug, with her nipples clamped and her ever reddening buttocks presented to the world, she could have no dignity; she had become what she despised, a depraved slovern, a wanton slut, a bad, bad, bad girl. But, as she wallowed in this self-loathing and welcomed the thrashing that such a one as she surely deserved, she also felt an elation, a freedom, an exaltation. For all the pain, for all the discomfort, she had never felt anything so strongly. It was as if she were alive for the first time. Here, bound and held, she could accept her needs, needs that had been suppressed for so very long. She was floating, floating away in a multicoloured spiral of pain and pleasure, of good and bad, sweet and sour, heaven and hell. The relentless pounding on her buttocks was driving her higher and higher until she could take no more but she had no choice, she had no choice, she had no choice....

She had no choice but to surrender to the intensity of it all.

Jude sensed that Karen had reached her zenith so she stopped, put down the crop and knelt down to hold and cuddle Karen as much as she could, given the bonds that held her quaking body. Once Karen's climax started to subside she reached round as gently as she could behind Karen's head and undid the gag and the blindfold. Karen blinked from the light and flexed her jaw as Jude kissed her gently and soothed her as she would a baby.

"That was... that was...," Karen started.

"Shh. Don't try to explain," Jude said. "Now let me sort you out."

After a final kiss Jude reached for the nipple clamps and undid them. As the blood returned, they hurt far more than they had when the clips were put on and, now that she was coming down from the high, Karen was beginning to be aware of just how battered her body was. It wasn't just her backside, which felt as if she was on fire, a bad case of sunburn was the nearest she could compare it to, but her limbs were cramped from being held in this bizarre position and from having strained against the bonds. With the nipple clamps free, Jude knelt back up and went round to behind Karen and reached for the butt plug. It came out easier than it went in, mostly because Karen was more relaxed. Jude put it carefully to one side before returning and undoing the chains that held Karen's ankles. Moments later Karen was being helped to her feet. Karen reached round behind herself and rubbed her bottom.

"I rather fancy a walk in the park," Jude said as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. "We'll need to find you some clothes though."

"All I've got is the dress and that's getting a bit manky."

"Yeah, we'll have to go to your place on the way. Tell you what; seeing as how we've got to take the car we'll make a day of it. Let's go to Beacon Fell. It's a lovely day and we could do with the fresh air. Come along. You can clean up in here when we get back."

And with that the two women left the playroom and went back upstairs.

12