Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh god, ohhh ,ughhh, yeeesss," he watched mesmerised as his length appeared and disappeared while he bounced up and down on her pinned body. The room was filled with the sound of their bodies slapping together and the bed rocked beneath their rough rutting. She could feel his balls slap against her with each quick stroke and gasps and grunts escaped her lips as he pounded relentlessly with maddened intensity.

"OHH, YESS, UGHH, FUCK ME ohhhh fuck me good and HARD" she moaned.

She stretched her legs wide opening herself fully to his erotic assault. His hips kept rocking up and down, his buttocks flexing and unflexing. He rose again and gritted his teeth and arched his head and groaned thickly through clenched teeth. He was moving faster now, plunging steeply in and out of her wet cunt. Her body jerked and rocked under each thrust, her breasts bouncing wildly.

She was lying naked on her back across the width of the bed, her legs spread wide, her knees forked and raised, her back arched, her gorgeous, swollen breasts thrust out, her nipples visibly stiff and nut-hard with excitement, the dark aureoles puckered. Her lovely face was flung back, almost over the edge of the bed, and was a vision of lust: her eyes were wide and glassy, her nostrils flared, and her mouth was open in a loud cry of lust.

He pulled back and pile-drived against her in long sweeps that leave her breathless. Her breasts were shaking like crazy with the force of each thrust. Their sweaty bodies humped hungrily together and her heavy breathing spurred him on as he bore and pistoned far into her with all his might. His thrusts were coming so hard and fast that she couldn't count them or keep up with them. He reached round and clenched her buttocks pulling him down onto her and whimpered as he furiously fucked her.

"Ohhh, ride me like that, ughhh yeeahh" she murmured as she wrapped her legs around him and clung on as waves of pleasure wracked through your body.

This sent him over the edge and he could feel his nuts tense and begin to pulse. With one last powerful push he arched his back and pushed as far into her as he could and then clung to her as he blasted a stream of cum into her stretched and spasming depths. He grunted roughly as his cock twitched and jumped within her.

He panted as he ground against her a few last times. He held her breathless limp body for a few minutes as the euphoria dwindled slowly. Then he kissed her lightly on the cheek as she breathed in shallow bursts eyes glazed and thoughts overwhelmed by sensation. David withdrew his cock from her well fucked passage and slid off the bed. He started dressing as she slowly raised herself from the bed. Her swollen breasts were heaving as she sucked air into her lungs. Her hair spilled over her head all fuzzy and messed up. The room came back into focus for her as her orgasm subsided. Since embracing her inner slut Linda had never come so hard or so often. She lay there as Mark jumped into the shower to prepare for work. They kissed deeply as he left and then Linda went off to work herself still daydreaming about many of the recent sex sessions she had enjoyed as her loving boyfriend Mark's slut. She thought of the electricity that was there between them every day and how it had created an even stronger bond between them. She knew she was the only woman Mark thought about and looked forward to some more fun experimentation. She wondered what else they could do and decided she was going to explore some further possibilities herself. She already had a yearning to bring some slutty teasing outside of the bedroom and discreetly into the public. She felt she could be daring, bold and adventurous but also safe. She only wanted to be a slut for Mark who loved and respected her, not a slut for sleazy strangers.

12