Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at us silently for a long time until I got a bit embarrassed. "So?"

She blinked a few times and said: "She's... she's beautiful."

Donza and I both laughed and I saw her blush a bit.

"But how is this possible?"

I glanced at Donza and she nodded and we explained everything. We told her where she came from, about the disease on her planet. We told her about how they found me, why they found me. About my first time here, how I got my cock. we told her about our relationship. I told her that it was not her fault that I ran away after her blowjob, but that I felt guilty. We told everything.

My mother was very open minded. It amazed me how patient and understanding my mother was. She took it all in after we were done talking. After a while she looked at me and said: "I'm so happy for you honey. But does this mean you'll stay in space? That you'll be gone?"

I nodded and I saw tears building up in her eyes. "That's actually one of the reasons you are here. Donza and I have been talking."

"What do you mean?"

"I told you before that my sister and I will always love you, right?" She nodded. "And you told me you miss dad, you miss someone next to you in bed, someone that loves you. That's why you got carried away when you saw my cock right? She blushed and nodded again. "But I must admit, after your blowjob, I got really excited." She smiled and blushed even more. "So whatever happens next, don't try and stop it, I know you won't want to."

I walked over to the bed and kissed her. At first she was surprised, but after a few seconds she kissed me back. Her tongue greedily pushed against my lips. I parted them to welcome her soft tongue as it entwined with mine. Her soft moan let me know she wanted this. I gently pushed her down on the bed as we kissed. Her hands glided over my back and she pressed me hard against her. Her tongue felt as good in my mouth as it did on my cock a few days ago. I moaned now too as she pushed deeper inside my mouth. As we lay there kissing for several minutes, my cock got hard. My mother felt it sliding against her thigh and put her hand on my crotch feeling it through my pants. I moaned in delight. She softly squeezed it and my body shivered slightly. I broke the kiss and her stunning green eyes stared at me as she smiled.

I smiled back and straddled her. I took of my tank top and my bra and threw it next to the bed. In a split second my mom did the same and before I could react, she was already sucking my nipples. She switched back and forth between my nipples as she nibbled them softly. I closed my eyes and let out a long moan when I felt her teeth on them. I stopped her. She glanced up at me. "What's wrong honey?" I chuckled. "Nothing mom, but there is someone else here too remember."

We both turned our heads to Donza. I could clearly see her rock solid cock through her pants. "Come sweetie," I said, "we need you too." She smiled, took of her top so her magnificent breasts were in sight and she sat behind me. She pressed her breasts against my back and kissed me softly in my neck. My hand caressed her hair and face as her hands were groping my breasts. My mother quickly followed her lead and started sucking my nipples again. I moaned again as they continued playing with my breasts. I decided to return the favor and my hands found their way to my mother's breasts and were groping them too. I took her nipples in my fingers and pinched them gently. My nipples hardened when my mother moaned and let out warm, hot breath on them.

Donza moved over next to my mother. My mother stopped to look at her before their lips clashed. They both moaned and I could see their tongues massaging each other. I decided to have my way with Donza's breasts as they were savoring each other's taste. I licked the tip of her nipple slowly before my mouth took it all in. I heard muffled moans coming from both of them. I wanted to take it a step further and slid my hands down both their pants. My one hand was playing with my mom's clit while the other softly caressed the head of Donza's cock. They broke their kiss to both let out a louder moan. Donza's cock twitched and oozed precum on my hand.

They both took of the rest of their clothes and lay naked in front of me. I went for my mother's pussy first. I moved my head closer and lingered, taking in her scent. I kissed her inner thighs while I caressed the outsides. I heard moans and quickly glanced up to see them kissing again. I smiled and continued. My head was not an inch away from my mom's clit. I slowly licked it and I felt her body shaking by my touch. Her juices were slowly pouring out. I continued slowly at first but my lust overtook me and I licked faster. Her body shook again as I heard louder moans escaping her. I saw Donza's erect cock out of the corner of my eye and started stroking it. I switched back and forth between stroking and massaging her balls. After a while I wanted more than just my mother's clit and started sliding my tongue inside her. She tasted incredible and she moaned even louder. I drilled my tongue as deep as I could. She arched her back when I could go no further.

My own cock was now ready to explode and I wanted something too. "Mom," I said after I drilled my tongue inside her one last time, "please suck me again." She smiled and said: "Of course dear, whatever you want." I also took off the rest of my clothes and lay back on the bed. I spread my legs as my mom crawled closer to my cock. She gave me a devilish look and slowly took it in her hand. It was throbbing like never before and I needed her lips more than ever. "Please mom, I need it now." She chuckled and gave it a kiss. "Oh god!" I yelled. Then I felt her lips moving down my shaft at last. Her nose was pressed against my pubic area and her tongue swirled around my head. I arched my back pushing it as deep in her mouth as I could. She began moving her head as she continued to swirl her tongue around my head.

I glanced over at Donza who was sitting next to me masturbating. "Come here honey, I want to taste your ass again." She quickly straddled my head and her sweet ass was already pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue in very slowly trying to tease her. The taste of my mother's juices were still on my tongue and the combination of her juices and Donza's ass drove me crazy. I wanted more. I took hold of her butt and gently spread it. I drilled my tongue deeper again and I felt her shaking uncontrollably. She was screaming it out in pleasure. All the while my mother continued her amazing blowjob while massaging my balls. She was pleasing herself as she did it.

"Aah, I'm gonna cum!" Donza yelled after a few minutes. She was stroking her cock as she rocked her ass back and forth on my tongue. And not long after her body went rigid and she screamed as globs of cum shot out of her cock onto my breasts and stomach. She fell next to me and immediately licked her cum off of me. Once she had it all she moved back to me and kissed me. I opened my mouth and let her hot cum fall into my mouth. We kissed for a long time before we both swallowed half of her cum.

I could feel my own orgasm building up, but I wanted even more. "Mom stop, I want more than just your mouth." She nodded. She gave my cock one last kiss and went to lay on the bed. I kissed her breasts as I guided my cock towards her pussy. I held it against her and said: "I love you." "I love you too." I smiled and pushed myself inside her. She arched her back again as I filled her up completely. I held it there for a few seconds before I started moving. I switched between grinding and thrusting as she moaned uncontrollably. After a while I left the grinding behind and focused only on thrusting hard and fast. Her breasts bounced up and down each time I entered her.

I saw that Donza was hard again. I smiled at her and nodded towards my mother who was clearly enjoying the feeling of me inside her. She smiled back and straddled my mom's head with her ass towards me. My mom quickly opened her mouth and let Donza in. She had no time to suck as Donza was already face-fucking her. Donza's balls slapped against my mother's chin and my mom let Donza fill her completely. I leaned forward and I could just reach Donza's ass with my mouth as I continued thrusting into my mother. I slid my tongue inside her once again and she screamed out my name. For a long time we had a rhythm going. I thrusted into my mom's pussy and Donza's ass when Donza thrusted into her mouth. Her entire body shook each time we entered.

I left my mom, turned her around on all fours and quickly filled her up again. Donza was now sitting on her knees in front of my mother as she guided her head towards her cock again. I now thrusted as hard and fast as I could. "I'm gonna cum again." Donza yelled. She took my mom's head in her hands and pushed it all the way down her cock. I saw her entire body going rigid again before she shook uncontrollably. My mom let out muffled moans as Donza was filling her up. Not long after Donza slid out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed panting. My mom swallowed all of her cum and yelled "I'm gonna cum baby."

"Aah, me too!" I yelled. "Please, cum inside, I want you inside!" she screamed. Not long after that I felt my mother's pussy contract around my cock and juices pouring onto it as she yelled and screamed. Her entire body shook and I knew I was about to cum too. With one final hard thrust my insides twisted and an amazing feeling came over me. I shot strings of cum, filling up my mother completely as she still experienced her climax. I dug my fingers in her butt and screamed as the final sting of cum shot out of me. I pulled out and it was too much cum for her pussy to handle and some of it dripped down her legs. I quickly licked it up before I fell between Donza and my mom.

We panted, we laughed, we felt each other up. From that moment on all doubt about my mother was gone. "That was amazing." I said. I kissed them both again. They laughed and put their arms around me. We had almost no space left on the bed, but somehow, a few minutes later, we all fell asleep.

I was the last one up the following morning. I glanced at my phone and saw that it was already 10.30 (earth time). I was all alone in Donza's room. Donza and mom were nowhere to be found. I shrugged and thought that Donza was just giving her a tour like she did with me. I took a shower and ate breakfast. Not long after I had finished, Donza and mom entered the room both giggling.

I quickly turned around. "Hey, where have you been?"

"Oh nowhere sweetie," Donza said, "I... uhm... I gave your mother a tour of the ship. We got to know each other. We talked, we laughed."

"That's nice," I said as I walked over to Donza and gave her a kiss, "it's great that you two get along."

"She's great. You have found yourself a wonderful woman Lindsay." my mom said and she gave my shoulder a pinch.

Donza blushed. "Sorry girls, but I have to go, I have some work to do." She gave me another kiss and walked out the room.

I was alone with my mother again. I thought it would be weird after what happened yesterday, but somehow it felt normal, it felt okay. It felt great actually. "So mom, you want to get something to drink? We can talk a bit."

"That would be nice Lindsay, I'd like that."

We went to the lunchroom and got a few drinks. I spent the rest of the day talking and laughing. I had never seen my mom as happy as this for a long time, not since father died. We joked around, we played games, we talked about Donza and my relationship. We even talked about last night and how exciting it was. Somewhere midday Donza came back and talked with us before she had to return to her work. After last night, every bit of tension between my mom and I was gone.

That evening we all lay together on Donza's bed again. I tried to make a move. I wanted to do what we did last night, but Donza said I should wait until the next day. She said she had a surprise for me. I felt disappointed but also excited for her surprise. So I reluctantly put a stop to my efforts and instead snuggled and fell asleep.

Just like yesterday I was the last one up and all alone. I didn't really know where they could be so I just thought that Donza showed her the rest of the ship or something. I showered and ate breakfast. When they still didn't show up I decided to take a look around. I talked to a few persons who I met the last time I was here. I had lunch with them. We shared stories about our planets. They showed me what their duties were on the ship. They even showed me information and pictures of other species that they examined. Some species kind of resembled us and others were just scary looking. I had the luck of meeting a beautiful race. It was already evening and I hadn't seen my mother or Donza the entire day. I just went back to Donza's quarters and ate something.

Some time later Donza entered. I walked up to her and gave her a long kiss. "Where were you all day?"

She smiled. "Getting your surprise ready honey."

"What is it?"

She chuckled. "You'll see."

This was killing me inside. I wanted to know what she had planned.

"Hey honey," she said, "do you mind turning your cock back into a pussy tonight?"

"Really?"

"Don't worry, it will be totally worth it."

I nodded. She may be right. It has been a long time since she fucked me like that. And if I remember correctly, that feeling felt amazing. I closed my eyes, concentrated and could feel my body tingling. My body began to shake and my cock slowly disappeared. I moaned and I held on to Donza as this sensation came over me. My cock was now gone completely and my pussy took its place. I opened my eyes and stared into Donza's beautiful eyes. She smiled, gave me a kiss and said: "Thank you. I promise, you won't regret this. Now, undress and go lay on the bed, I'll be right back."

She turned around and walked out. I did as she said and stripped naked. I jumped on the bed and waited. Not a minute later I heard the door open.

Donza poked her head around the corner. "You ready?"

I sat up. "You bet."

She smiled and walked into view. She was also completely naked. But my eyes fell on my mother next to her. She too was naked and I gasped as my eyes gazed down and I saw her 7 inch semi-erect cock. My eyes widened and I could not keep my eyes off it.

"Nice isn't it?" my mom said.

It took some time before her question sank in and I nodded. "But how, I thought it took more than a week."

"That was just for you," Donza said, "you were the first human being ever to drink the elixir so we had to do a lot of tests. But because your mother is a human being too, we already had the basics."

I turned to my mom. "I never knew you wanted one."

"Neither did I," she said, "but I thought it would be fun to have one. And if I don't like it, I can always change it back."

I smiled. "Well then, I guess we'll need to test it."

They laughed and turned to each other. They started to kiss and I knew they wanted to make me wait. Donza took hold of my mom's butt and pushed her against herself so that their cocks touched. Their cocks got hard as their tongues entwined and they exchanged saliva. My mom's hands were all over Donza's back and hair and Donza's were gently kneading her butt. They both moaned and their cocks were fully erect and pressed tightly together. Seeing them like this got me excited too and I started playing with my breasts. I softly groped them and fondled my nipples, watching the two most beautiful women in the galaxy make out. After a few minutes my pussy got wet and it was aching to be touched, but I resisted. I wanted one of them to pleasure me. Another few minutes went by and they kept teasing me. I couldn't hold it anymore and I begged them to touch me.

Hearing my cry for help they both came over to me. Donza pushed me down, got on her knees beside me and kissed me. Her tongue dived into my mouth. I held her head as her kiss turned into pure passion. while we massaged each other's tongues I felt hands caressing my thighs and slowly pushing my legs open. I shivered when a pair of soft lips first touched my belly button before a wet tongue gently licked it. Donza's hands glided over to my breasts as my mom's caressed my inner thighs. And, just as if they had planned it, Donza pinched my nipples when my mom licked my clit. I shivered, moaned and arched my back as this sensation came over me.

Our kiss got a little fiercer as Donza pinched my nipples harder. My mom now began nibbling my clit softly as one of her fingers entered me slowly. I broke the kiss to let out a long moan as I felt her entire finger inside me. Donza took this opportunity to move her head towards my breasts and sucked my nipples. She didn't waste a second. Her soft lips and wet tongue were all over them as my mom slid in her second, and not long after, her third finger inside me. I moaned again, only this time harder and longer. She paused a few seconds and then started moving her fingers. She began slowly at first but very rapidly increased her speed until her thrusts almost rocked my body. She continued licking my clit as well. I was about to let out a moan, but instead felt Donza's tongue massaging mine again.

After a few seconds I felt a warm sensation building up inside me and I knew I was about to come any second now. I wanted to scream, but Donza firmly held my head as her tongue plunged inside me. Then, my mother thrusted once more and body went rigid. This warm feeling spread across my entire body and I began to shake. I could feel my juices drop onto my mom's fingers. Finally Donza let me go and I screamed as loud as I could as I climaxed. My body went numb and I was about to pass out when my mother continued thrusting. After what felt like ages my orgasm subsided and I regained control of my body. By the time I could open my eyes, my mom and Donza were already sitting on their knees by the head end of the bed fondling their erect cocks as they lustfully stared at me. My mom had her fingers inside her mouth, tasting my juices.

I smiled, got on all fours and crawled over to them. I decided to taste my mother's brand new cock first and slowly took it in my hand. It was throbbing incredibly hard. My mom moaned at my touch and I knew she needed me, she wanted me. I planned to tease her, but I waited too long for this and I threw myself on her cock. My mouth dropped down on her 7 inch long shaft. It may be just one inch bigger than Donza's, but it was difficult to take it all in. I did manage to take it all in. I held my head there. I let my throat get used to it. My mother seemed to like it. Her head was tilted back, her eyes were closed and I could hear a soft moan.

Once my throath was more or less used to it I started to move. Her cock tasted incredibly sweet and her precum oozed onto my tongue. I pulled back until I only had the head in my mouth before I threw myself down again. A louder moan escaped her. I moved faster now and I could see Donza's cock out of the corner of my eye. I took hold of it and started stroking it. I was now pleasuring them both. My hand moved at the same speed as my head did. After a while I switched and tasted Donza again. Her precum oozed onto my tongue too and it mixed with my mom's. The taste was amazing and I craved more.

I switched between them faster now. I wanted more of their precum. Suddenly I felt Donza's cock twitch in my hand and I knew she was about to cum. I dove onto her and she grabbed my head and pulled it hard against herself. She screamed and her cock twitched inside my mouth again. I felt strings of cum shooting against the back of my throat as Donza shivered and tightened her grip on my head. When Donza stopped cumming I heard my mom moan. She too was about to cum. With my mouth still filled with Donza's cum I took my mothers in my mouth again. There was no need to move. She moaned again and she shot her load into my mouth as it mixed with Donza's. She kept shooting and both their cum was too much for me to handle and some of it dripped down my chin.