Lindsey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What's in it for the loser?' she continued in her sultry curiosity and just as she'd almost completely unfastened her corset, she stopped still and began to let her hands wander over those massive fleshy tits of hers, teasing me right back.

'The loser gets bound to the head-rail,' I said, pointing to a pair of steel handcuffs I'd left hanging there just behind her head. My own excitement caused my heart to go into overdrive, and mixed heavily with my weariness from the birthday party, it caused me to become dizzy in my tired state. But I was too wired to care, in fact it made me feel the effects of the excitement and my cock was so stiff at this point that there was no way I was ruining this party, here, now!

Lindsey herself looked at the cuffs in awe and then back to me in pure shock and with more than a hint of excitement on her face when she asked, 'and what are the rules specifically?'

I climbed onto the bed myself then, snubbing her invitation for me to lay beside her and manoeuvring her leg so that I could lay directly between her clingy black stretchy material clad thighs, sliding my hands beneath her and around her hips to haul her closer to me...

'The rules are that no matter what happens, no matter where we make contact and no matter what clothes come off, we remove our pants or ask the other person to. If that happens, the loser forfeits their control,' I explained and Lindsey laughed out loud, cursing me for the bastard that I was.

Through the material of her crotch I licked her excited mound just once, already able to smell the heated excitement fuming from her. 'And I wish you the best of luck, may the best man win...'

'I hope you know you haven't a chance in hell of winning,' she warned with a serious look. I just smiled as I climbed up to kiss her, beginning to remove her corset.

'Shut up and lets find out,' I said.

(to be continued)

12