Linzer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted looked at his screen again, and flicked through some pages. "Light background, full lighting."

Nodding, Lillian said, "Then we do the left again. That's the darker nipple, and it'll stand out better."

Still sort of surprised by this exchange, I remembered, that, in fact, Lindsay's left nipple was a tiny bit darker than the right. I had never really thought about it until that moment. Shaking my head, I walked toward the bedroom, to wait for my new computer to arrive. Sometimes, you really don't want to know how the sausage gets made.

***

I spent the next few hours in the second bedroom, emailing with my team back at the office, checking social media and celebrity sites to get my own take on whether the interest in me was fading, and communicating with my accountants and lawyers. I also reached out to a couple of PR firms, just to get a sense of what it might take for me to have my own "people" once this was over, but when I made it clear that their job would be to try to make me invisible again, I detected a strong lack of interest.

What was going on in the rest of the suite was a mystery to me, for the most part. Around 1, there was a knock on the door, and I was invited out to partake of a very nice lunch buffet. I noted that Lindsay had, at some point, changed into workout clothing with her signature across the butt, and she appeared to have had a trainer in. We made small talk, interrupted regularly by Lillian, Ted or one of the others showing Lindsay an iPad or phone.

After finishing my salad, and a small brownie, I returned to "my" room, and continued my work and my investigations. At one point, I was surprised to see that it was 6:00, although it was not unusual for me to lose track of time when I was into the flow of work. My phone chimed, and there was a text from Lindsay, "Tater, could you come out here?"

When I walked out of the bedroom, the living area was empty, and all of the food was gone.

"In here, Tater," I heard from the other bedroom, so I headed in there, to be confronted with the world's most famous ass, attached to a completely naked Lindsay Applewood, bent over the end of the bed, her large breasts hanging down and resting against the mattress. It was still a sight that struck me dumb.

"Work was getting boring, and I thought we needed a break. Think you could help an old friend out here?" she said, looking at me sideways, her blond hair cascading over her shoulders.

Suffice to say that my clothing was removed in record time, and within seconds, I was balls deep inside her. As always, Lindsay's responses were an incredible turn on, and as I began to thrust in and out as slowly as I could, it was as if her warm pussy was pulling me in and she was moaning with pleasure. Caressing her round ass cheeks as we fucked caused even more moaning and writhing, and I felt Lindsay begin to rub her own clit as she collapsed to the bed, shoulders down, but that gorgeous ass still proudly up in the air. I could sense her urgency as her hips began to move faster and faster, slamming her butt against me, and I increased my pace along with her until she came hard before dropping to the mattress. Somehow, I hadn't finished through all of this, and while Lindsay recovered from her orgasm, through her heavy breathing, she said, "Cum on my back, Tater,"

I had never done that before, sort of feeling that it was a little degrading to the woman, but in that moment, with her permission, and her voluptuous curves splayed out before me, I just grabbed my throbbing, slick cock and began jerking myself off, until I shot a ribbon of cum that reached the dimples above her ass, and landed diagonally across her left butt cheek. She giggled as it landed, and when a smaller, second spurt hit her right cheek.

"Don't just stand there, Tate, be a gentleman and go get a washcloth, please," she asked in a quiet voice, and it broke me out of my reverie. Turning away, I went to the bathroom, got a warm washcloth and a dry towel, and cleaned my mess off of her back. When I was done, Lindsay rolled over, giving me a view of her smiling face, large round breasts, full hips and trimmed mound.

"Ready for round 2?" she asked with a smile, and without responding, I bent down and began kissing her labia, which she seemed to appreciate greatly. But not as much as when I began licking her hard clit. After a few minutes of giving her my undivided oral attention, I felt her hands pulling me up, and I kissed my way up her toned abs, squeezed and licked her full breasts, with their jutting nipples, and worked my way slowly up her neck to her waiting mouth. Lindsay's hand grabbed my hard cock and positioned it so that I could again bury myself inside her. This time, though, Lindsay appeared to be in no rush, and she seemed pleased to let me slowly thrust in and out. In the half light, I could see a lazy smile on her face, her eyes closed, as I apparently was pleasuring her satisfactorily.

After a while, I leaned back, changing the angle somewhat, and continued my leisurely fucking while rubbing her tits. When I tweaked her hard nipples, I was rewarded with a smile and a gasp, and when I reached down to the junction of our bodies and began rubbing her clit, I began to sense an increase in her arousal. Her hips began to move against mine, faster and harder, and her eyes opened and fixed on mine. I felt her squeezing my cock as it moved in and out. At that moment, I could almost believe that we actually had more of a connection that we did, that this was more than just the satisfying of primal needs, and while I knew that it wasn't, I didn't care. Our tempo increased, until I could no longer hold back, and I released myself into her depths, which seemed to set her off into another strong, if not earth-shattering orgasm.

Almost exhausted from my exertion, I rolled off of Lindsay, onto the bed, and felt her cuddle in next to me. I could hear her breathing slow, before becoming deep and regular, until she was clearly asleep. Soon after, I found myself fading away.

***

It was almost 10 when I looked at the bedside clock. The room was dark, and when I rolled over, Lindsay was gone. Leaving the bed, I went to the bathroom and turned on the light. The man in the mirror looked wiped out—my hair was a mess and even though I had been sleeping, I looked beat. She really took a lot out of me. Not that I was complaining.

I turned on the shower, and when it was hot, I got in and let the jets soothe my surprisingly sore muscles. Flashing back to our screwing, I couldn't help but think back to that moment when it seemed like we were connecting on more than a physical level. But I shook my head, causing the water to spray around the stall. This was crazy. Even back in high school, we were friends, not lovers, despite prom night. And over the last two days, it was clear that I was just the convenient cock who happened to be willing and, it appeared, able, to satisfy Lindsay's prodigious sexual appetite.

I tried to come up with a scenario under which we made sense, even if she was interested, and nothing seemed to work. I was a private man, leery of the spotlight, and Lindsay was all about the spotlight. Could I imagine living her life with her? The parties, the appearances, the manufactured controversies? And could she imagine living mine? Meetings, late hours bug testing, making presentations and free time spent bingeing on Netflix? No, this little interlude was just that, a break from the routine, until seeing Lindsay's slightly darker left nipple at a charity event would redirect the media's short attention span to something other than me. And I was OK with that. Better than OK, actually.

Turning off the water, I left the shower and wrapped myself in the single best hotel towel I had ever used. I felt better, physically and mentally.

Now, if she went for my idea, everything would be perfect.

***

Emerging from the bedroom, I was surprised to see Lindsay sitting at the table, apparently wearing only her white hotel robe, with Lillian and Ted, looking at a laptop.

"Wow, you guys work late."

Lillian turned away from the screen and looked at me. "Usually, Lindsay is out now, and we are either with her, or at the office, in case something comes up. But this forced hibernation is giving us a chance to catch up on things."

"And," Ted jumped in, "we did have to wait for you to finish in there."

I nodded, feeling uncomfortable. This constant observation would never work for me.

"Do you mind if I sit here, then?"

They looked at Lindsay, who nodded, then turned to me, flashed me her A smile and said, "Of course, Tater, feel free." They returned their attention to the screen.

I picked up my laptop and responded to a few emails. I could hear Lillian say, "As I was saying, we've been approached by representatives of Brent Cannon, Ethan Franklin and Tarrance Apollo over the past few weeks, looking for interest in setting up a relationship."

Really, I thought to myself, this is how this shit happens?

Lindsay replied, "They're all cute. Pros and cons?"

Ted replied, "Brent has a movie coming out in three months, so it isn't a long term thing, he's supposed to be a nice guy, but, I hear..."

When Ted appeared to stop mid-sentence, I was intrigued, so I looked up, and he was holding his hand out, pinky up.

Lindsay frowned, "Hmm, small cock, could be a deal breaker."

"You wouldn't actually have to fuck him, you know," Lillian pointed out.

"Seriously? How long have you known me?" Lindsay replied, laughing. Lillian shrugged.

"Moving on," Ted continued, "Ethan Franklin is trying to do a Broadway play, and wants some extra buzz to help sell tickets, but it doesn't open for seven months, so you'd be making a commitment."

"What else?" Lindsay asked.

"Well, he's a crappy actor, so the play is going to suck, so you might not want to be associated with that. On the other hand, word is, he's hung like a horse."

"We could agree to a shorter time frame, and have the breakup drag through the end of rehearsals," Lillian suggested. "That way, you're out before the reviews?"

This was fascinating. I couldn't imagine turning something as personal as a relationship into such a cold calculation. On the other hand, this kind of stuff happened all the time with arranged marriages for political reasons, and Lindsay was sort of American royalty, in a strange way.

Lindsay was thinking, and said, "O.K. What about Tarrance?"

Ted said, "It would be a short term thing. He's just getting over a real break up—"

"With Cassie Bolt, yeah, I know," Lindsay interrupted.

"And his album drops in two months, and—"

Lindsay interrupted again, her eyes flashing, and color rising in her normally pale skin, "And he wants to be with a white girl, especially Jammy Rage's ex, right?"

Lillian nodded. Lindsay spat, "Fuck that. Not gonna happen. Lillian, of the other two, what d'ya think?"

The Asian woman thought for a few seconds and I could see the wheels turning behind her attractive face. "I know it might be a sacrifice, but I'd go with Brent, despite his small dick. He's a good guy, considered to be pretty classy, and the movie is supposed to be good. You date him, your profile gets raised, too, and then when the movie comes out and gets good reviews, you leave, on friendly terms, yada yada, and then find a guy whose equipment meets your standards."

Did Lindsay look at me after Lillian said that? Maybe, but still, we could never be a real couple. Not with all of this artifice and calculation.

"Hey, Tater, I see you listening. What d'you think?"

I really had no clue, but from what I heard, Lillian was right. Also, I owed her for my stupid remark in the car. "Lillian sounds right, Linzer. I'd go with Brent."

Lillian smiled. "So, Lindsay, Brent Cannon for a 3 to 4 month relationship?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. And he pays for a week for us in St. Barths."

She nodded. "I'll reach out to his team, and make it happen."

"Great. Thanks, Ted, Lillian. One last question, though," Lindsay said, smiling.

"What?" Lillian asked.

"He does have a tongue, right?"

Ted smiled, "As far as I can tell."

"Good. Then we can make this work, despite this," Lindsay responded, holding up her pinky.

I couldn't help myself, and I started laughing, and everyone joined in. It seemed to be a good time for me to raise my idea.

"Look," I started, "before you call it a night, I have a proposal."

All three of them turned to look at me. I stood up and walked over to the table with my laptop, moved the one that was there out of the way, and set mine up in its place. There were no chairs, so Lindsay moved over and shared hers with me. Of course, her world-famous butt took up most of it so there wasn't much room for me, but I appreciated the gesture.

I ran through the presentation that my staff and I had been working on since my enforced absence from the office, showing a rough concept for a new app, Linzer, that would allow users to do two things, first, subscribe to an exclusive feed of news, pictures, videos, even chats, with Lindsay, or others. That was the easy part. But the fun part was to allow the user to, essentially, create and live an approximation of Lindsay's life—choosing clothes, social events, start relationships, do publicity, etc. Essentially, it was a role playing function that would give anyone the chance to pretend to have the fabulous life that my childhood friend had created for herself.

There were a few questions, and some corrections, but they understood that it was just a concept, and that we would need to work out some of the details. It was brilliant, I thought, not only in concept and execution, but in how quickly my team was able to create the prototype and this presentation.

I looked at Lindsay, and she was smiling, but before I could say anything, Lillian interrupted.

"It's pretty ingenious, I have to say."

"Thanks. I really just came up with the idea, and my people ran with it. They do good work."

"They do," Lillian acknowledged. "But say, hypothetically, we pass, and decide to create our own similar app? I mean, we didn't sign any confidentiality agreement."

I could feel the anger building up in me. But, as usual, my team was prepared for this. "Frankly, that would be a huge mistake, and honestly, considering why I'm here, it's pretty fucking ungrateful." I could feel Lindsay's hand on my shoulder.

"Tater—"

I turned to face her, "Linzer, let me finish." She seemed a bit surprised at my strong reaction. "Obviously, we understood that you might pass. And since we also haven't signed anything, we've shared the bare bones of the concept with the Hassan sisters, Sofia Smirnov, Claire Veniard and Daisy Cross, and all of them are interested, if you aren't. We have a huge head start and a track record, so we'd definitely beat you to the market with a better product than you would slap together. I wanted to do this with Lindsay, for old time's sake, but if you pass, it really is no big deal to me."

All of my frustration over the events since I left my lawyer's office seemed to boil over, and out of me, by the time I finished.

Lindsay broke the uncomfortable silence. "Well, I love it, Tater, and we should do it. You should also know that Sofia Smirnov is a real bitch, and Daisy is dumb as a rock. For future reference."

Looking over at Lillian, the clear brains of the operation, I could see that she was thinking. "I can see a ton of ways of creating income streams from this, through subscriptions, in app purchases, access fees, and more."

"Yes. We could make a ton of money from this. But I'd like to make a suggestion. I'd like to donate all of the profits to charity. Or a group of charities. Women's issues. Child protection and support. Stuff like that."

"You'd walk away from what could be a huge chunk of money?" Lillian asked.

I could sense that was not something she liked doing. "Look, I have more than I need. And I bet that Lindsay doesn't want for much." I swiveled my head to look at her, and she was nodding in agreement. "You do this, and we create a huge amount of positive press and prestige. Not to mention we can help a ton of people."

Ted, who had been quiet until now, jumped in. "Tate is right, Lillian. This would take Lindsay into a whole different place. And give her image a real upscale shine."

The room fell silent, and I could see the three of them looking at each other. Again, Lindsay broke the silence.

"Would this mean that you and I would have to get together, occasionally, to discuss the charitable giving?"

"Um, I guess so, Linzer."

"Like, maybe over a couple of days in a secluded resort, someplace warm?"

I saw where this was going, and was not displeased. I smiled, "No reason why not."

Lindsay licked her lips in that way of hers and smiled. "We're in." She moved her hand from my shoulder down my back, and gave my ass a little smack.

"Have your lawyers send us the paperwork," Lillian interjected, getting back to business.

"Will do." I grabbed my laptop and fired off a couple of quick emails.

Lillian stood, and Ted followed. "Time to get going. You two have a good night-"

"Discussing business," Ted interrupted, with a small leer.

"We should be able to get you out of here tomorrow evening, if not sooner," Lillian informed me.

"Actually, I have an idea for that, too, but it can wait for the morning. See you tomorrow." I watched them head out of the suite.

Standing up, I noticed Lindsay looking at me with what seemed like a little more respect than before. She stood up, undid the tie of her robe, and shrugged it off. She had participated in that meeting without a stitch of underwear, and thus stood before me naked. "Let's go, partner, we need to go into the bedroom, right now, so I can show you how much I enjoy giving. Even though you are no charity." She smiled, and despite the fact that she appeared to be without any makeup, her face had that glow that made her stand out from most of the other pretty girls trying to capitalize on their looks. And then she turned, and headed toward the bedroom, showing me one of the other more prominent reasons that she was among the most famous women in the world. So, I followed. And we had quite excellent sex, again.

As we lay in bed, afterwards, Linzer turned to me and said, "This hasn't been so bad, has it, Tater?"

"No, Linzer, it hasn't. In fact, it's been kind of a nice break from my usual routine."

She was quiet for a few seconds, and I listened to her breathing. "But this life—my life—isn't for you, is it?"

"No, Linzer, it isn't. Look, the sex is amazing and all, but I could never imagine living your life. I'm not judging you at all—knowing you as long as I do, it is clear that you are living the life that you always wanted. And frankly, so am I. You'd be as miserable if we could switch places as I would."

Lindsay breathed for a few more seconds before responding. "Sometimes I get tired of it all."

"I can imagine. More so now that I've gotten a peek inside."

"But then, there's another party, another trip, another guy, another product to launch."

"Are you happy, though?"

The room was silent, except for our breathing. Lindsay started to speak a couple of times, and stopped, as if she was trying to figure out what to say. "Mostly, I guess, Tater. I mean, I've gotten pretty much everything I ever wanted. And I know that it can't last forever, so I figure now is the time to get it all in while I can. Eventually, people won't care so much about me, so I can wait to live a quiet life, I guess."

"Then I'm glad you're happy."

"Are you happy, Tater?"

It was my turn to be quiet and think before responding. "Yeah, also mostly. I enjoy my work a lot, and getting to bounce ideas off of people even smarter than me. And I'm glad that I've made enough money—more than enough money—to be able to do whatever I want, and to be able to insulate myself from the stuff I don't like."