Lipstick Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go straight to the toilet, lock the door, unzip and haul my prick out. I masturbate furiously into the white porcelain of the hand basin. I imagine her mouth round my prick. With my hands moving fast over the taut flesh I shoot sperm into her warm, wet mouth. My prick pulsates, jetting gobs of white come into the basin. My knees buckle and I look at my face in the mirror. My eyes are lifeless and crazed. My jaw sags open. It is the face of a lunatic. I do not know him.

I take the tissue out of my jacket pocket and carefully wipe the sticky come from the end of my prick. I turn the tissue over. On the back in blue biro is a message - 'Sabine XXX' and the start of a telephone number in Bonn.

My spunk has soaked into the last three numbers and made them unreadable...

Though I keep a lookout for her every time I am in Bonn, I never see her again. But as the years pass I remember her more clearly and with more excitement than if we had fucked.

12