Lisa and Jim Turn Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So all the time we had been married you knew about me and Kyle," I asked? Lisa smiled at me then?

"Jim I have always wanted to try other men like I knew that you had," She now kissed me, "See honey you like sex with men and I now know, thanks to Aron, that I like to fuck. We can make some money out of this honey and have a lot of fun at the same time."

I think that all the sex and the booze I fell asleep just after Lisa did. I had went down on Aron and we both sucked each other while Lisa slept. I had the taste of his cum all night. I awoke to the bed shaking and Aron was fucking my sweet wife again. What woke me up was her moaning and screaming. I watched Aron fuck my wife for about five minutes before he came. They had been fucking for over half an hour while I slept. I nuzzled my face in Lisa's messy pussy and sucked her out again. Then I filled her with cum and Aron sucked my cum from her. He told me that I was so lucky. I asked why and Lisa laughed and answered for him.

"Jim he means that you will get to suck gallons and gallons of other men's cum from me," she said. Then we all went to take a shower. We did it all together. The hotel had a very large shower. I had shut the water off like I did at home and soaped up. Then Aron asked Lisa and me if we did golden showers. We had done it in our shower at home. Aron started to pissing on our legs first. Lisa looked at me and said that she liked to be pissed on. She got down on her knees and had me hold his cock hard, cutting off the flow. She placed his limp cock in her mouth and motioned for me to let his cock piss. I did expecting Lisa to let the piss run out of her mouth but she had taken a mouth full and motioned me to stop his piss again. She looked at me with her mouth full of piss. Her cheeks were puffed out with a her mouth full of piss. She looked right in Aron's eyes and swallowed. I could see her neck muscles work and knew that she was swallowing.

Next while I still held Aron's cock tight she took mine in her mouth. I knew what she wanted. She had never swallowed my piss although I had let her fill my mouth before and swallowed. She took her full mouth and looked at me as she swallowed. Aron squeezed my cock off. Back and forth we went and soon Lisa had drank our full bladders. Then Aron got under her cunt and drank from her. Aron was paying so I let him drink almost all of her piss. We went down for breakfast. Even though Lisa had already drank a lot of piss and so had Aron. We were sitting and eating when Aron's friends came by and sat at our large table. Lisa had to go pee, naturally, and that left just the men there. One of his friends, Fred, asked about how Lisa was. He looked at me and I nodded to him. He began to tell them all of the things we did,

Fred asked if he and the others could sample some of Lisa also. I said that I would ask her. I saw her coming and met her. I asked her if she wanted to fuck Aron's friends too. Lisa looked at the men and thought about getting fucked by four strangers on our night out. It turned out that it wasn't our night any more but the second day of our new life as whores. She said ok. We got back to the table and Lisa talked with Aron's friends. I was talking to Aron and couldn't make out what they were saying. Aron told me that although two of his friends like to mess around, meaning they were open to male sex. I knew that I had to leave Lisa alone to let her handle it by herself.

"Jim...it will be ok," Lisa said as she gave me a kiss. She seemed anxious to fuck the four men. I had to find out how i felt and I was sure that there would be many times that I would be left alone while my wife fucked a customer. In this case it was to be four men. Aron and I were invited to watch but Lisa shook her head slightly to give me the message . That message was that Lisa wanted to fuck all four men with out me there. Aron went back to his room and his friends went into the adjourning room. It seemed that my wife would be getting ganged right next door to where Aron and I were.

Aron and I got naked in quick order and were sucking each other's cocks. We could hear the orgy from the next room. Aron was telling me about the two guy's that wanted to suck a cock, " They won't do anything with the two straight friends there. They will wait till we are all together...is that alright with you Jim?" I said that I would love to see Lisa suck and fuck more cocks. I could hear Lisa moan and cry out as she had one orgasm after another. Only about a little over an hour passed when one of Aron's friends, Chad I think, came and let the connecting doors open. Aron nudged me to let me know that it was time we went in.

I can't describe the feeling at what I saw. I saw Lisa with Chad and Fred on the bed. She has straddling Chad's large, or at least it looked large to me. It was half way in her cunt and the shaft that was outside her hairy cunt was very thick. I didn't know how much he had buried in her so far. Fred was at her ass on his knees and working a cock a little thicker than mine into her anus. She moaned as Chad fucked her.

She turned to say something to Fred who was fucking her in the anus. She then saw me and for a minute she had an expression cross her face that said that I had intruded on her. Aron saw this too and went on his knees in front of her and fed her his cock. he looked and beckoned me forward. He took my head and turned himself where me and Lisa both could suck his cock. It seemed that Aron's other two friends, the so called straight ones had really used her. Fred and Chad said that they tried to help Lisa's gang fuck. Her initiation in to the world of her being a whore.

It seemed that Ray and Conrad had been drinking heavy and telling Fred and Chad that they were going to really fuck Aron's whore. During Lisa's gang the two had gotten very abusive. Fred and Chad objected and that's when Ray got very abusive, "She's nothing but a whore and whore deserve no respect. He had started to slap Lisa hard in her face and Conrad had followed his buddy. Chad and Fred had got them to finally leave with some threats, Fred was three hundred and over six foot six. Lisa was crying but insisted that Chad and Fred get what they had paid for. It turned that raw sex without the violence turned her on. She had cum in her eyes and she thought that I was Conrad or Ray coming back. While I sucked Aron's cock with her she became herself once again.

She also told me later that she had to find out if she could have sex with customers without me there, "I want you watching from somewhere if we can't be with the man together. I told her that I realized that not many men were like Aron. Fred and Chad said that we had better not forget them. We didn't either. The rest of Saturday we fucked and sucked all three men. We got dressed and went to have a few cocktails. It was there that we were accosted by a very drunken Ray and Conrad. Aron was the boss of all the men. Me and Lisa never knew that. Aron was also a bad ass when he was angry and he fired Ray and Conrad at once and told them that his company would not be paying their hotel bills. The men sobered up real fast and were leaving the lounge.

I might love to suck cock but I also took many lessons in martial arts. I went up to them as they were leaving and decked each one. Chad said that he had always wanted to fuck a fighter so I got well fucked and Lisa took a break and lay cuddled up with Aron while I had a threesome with two fairly large cocks. As Lisa and I drove home Lisa gave me a thick roll of bills and told me there was seven thousand there. Aron had tried to give us more but we told him that we did all the rest for fun. Lisa lay against me as I drove home and fell asleep.

Sunday we rested and were just a couple all day. I Lisa that that from now on we would keep the "never on Sunday' rule...unless it was someone special. On Monday Lisa got ready as I did and went to meet her friend that started all this. He was in the starlight motel that week. Lisa told him of her decision. Marty knew nothing about our wild weekend and he said that he wanted to fuck me to see how good I was. he was nice about it but he insisted that he fuck Lisa. She told him that I enjoyed watching Her fuck other men and he smiled real big and wanted to know if I did anything else.

Lisa had taken his pants off and was sucking his cock. It was a nice thick monster. Lisa smiled up at me, "Why don't you show him Jim. I got down and to his delight we both started sucking his cock together.

12