Lisa Ch. 04: Reminded Of Her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned over the side of the bed just as the vomit projectiled out and onto the floor. He heaved and retched and when there was nothing left to bring up, he dry heaved. As he panted over his vomit he felt a light pressure on his back.

"Are you alright?" Jessica said appearing beside him. She rubbed her hand back and forth on his back.

"Stay here," he ordered as he headed for the bathroom. He left his bedroom and the bathroom doors open so he could see Jessica. After cleaning himself up, he grabbed a towel and mopping bucket from the linen closet in the hallway. Filling the bucket, he returned to the room. Jessica sat watching him clean up. Neither said a word.

Once the floor was clean and the bucket and towel returned to the bathroom, Josh re-locked the door. Without a word he took a pillow and the bed sheet and threw them on the floor next to his side of the bed. Pulling the blanket on the bed back, he moved Jessica's pillow over, took her by her forearms and pushed her back onto the bed, her head on the pillow. He pulled the cover up to her chin, turned off the light, and lay down on the floor.

Silence followed, and soon Josh could hear Jessica snoring lightly. He lay awake, unsure what he could do to fix this apparent psychosis he had.

It seemed that he was a natural born rapist.

She could've been making it up. Josh entertained that possibility for barely a second. Deep down, he knew it was true. Why hadn't she told him ... when they were both awake? She didn't seem to have much trouble telling him when other things bugged her.

He was painfully aware that she hated broccoli, country and western music, and runny eggs. She also made it pretty clear when she wasn't interested in having sex ... while they were awake. Most of the time she was good to go, but there were times when she simply said 'no', verbally or non-verbally.

Of course, if she'd been saying no while he was at it, and he didn't listen, she probably saw no point in bringing it up, any other time. Great. As far as Jessica was concerned he was an asshole who took what he wanted, when he wanted it. There was nothing he wanted more right then, than to wake Jessica up and plead his innocence again, but the last thing he needed was to be anywhere near her when she slept. She'd probably think he was back for more. It'd have to wait till morning. It was going to be a long night. He doubted that he'd be able to sleep.

*************************************************

Josh yawned as he sat on the toilet seat. As he'd predicted, he hadn't slept a wink. To add to his guilt, he had the opportunity to listen to Jessica cry, thrash, and scream through her nightmares. At least when he actually slept, only the screams woke him up. He never knew what to say to Jessica that would be good enough to make up for the pain and despair that she felt when she dreamt.

To try and console her throughout the night, he'd put his arm around her until she'd stopped crying. He had to have been up and down on that bed at least twenty times.

The broken sleep had not kept Jessica from waking up early, and she'd needed to use the bathroom. As soon as she was in the bathroom, she asked to take a shower.

Oh yes, apparently something else she hated, showering with him. He'd parked himself on the toilet as Jessica all too merrily got into the shower. He could just make out her from behind the shower curtain.

He'd thought all night about a solution, but it got him nowhere. He was disgusted with himself, yes, but one thing had kept coming to mind the previous night. And it came back to him now as he watched Jessica's silhouette move around behind the curtain.

She hadn't told him.

Rather than look him in the eye, while he was awake and not in the middle of a sexual act, and tell him that what he was doing at night bothered her, she had decided to risk everything and climb out of his bed without permission. She had to have known that he wouldn't react well to that ... hell, had it been Riley or Angus she would've been nothing but a bloody lump when they were through.

He had to make sure something like that never happened again.

"Jessica!" he said, moving to the shower and pulling the shower curtain back.

Jessica jumped in surprise. She had shampoo in her hair, and her arms flew up over her chest, hiding her breasts. She felt betrayed and it showed on her face.

"I'm not coming in, calm down." Josh mumbled. Disappointment in the knowledge that she clearly wanted him nowhere near her, overwhelming him.

Jessica's demeanor didn't change and he got the distinct impression that she didn't believe him. He wavered for a moment ... she had every reason to not trust him, maybe he'd wait and talk to her later. But the memory of the fear he'd felt when he'd woken to find her missing from his bed came back to him. If nothing else, he had to make it clear to her that she was not to do something like that again.

"What you did last night, will never happen again. Understand?"

Jessica nodded. "I'm sorry," she said. She was grateful that he hadn't revoked her freedoms. And his reaction when he realized what he'd been doing was far beyond anything Jessica would have anticipated. There was little doubt that he truly was sorry about it.

"You'd better be. The next time something like that happens, I'm not giving you a chance for explanation. If you have a problem with me, you tell me. And I mean well before you pull some stupid stunt, not after. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Good."

And he let the curtain drop. Standing on the other side of the curtain, Josh had a strong urge to forget the deal he made and join her. He knew how she'd feel against him, all wet and warm. The smell of the soap wafting up his nose.

'Jesus!' he thought to himself , 'what kind of a pig am I?' The initial rape had been bad. But it had been during the waking hours and it had been a one-time thing. Even with Pam, it had been once, in the heat of the moment.

Both he and Jessica managed to get past that, but this night time stuff, stuff that he couldn't remember ... and then just now, knowing that Jessica wanted to be alone, yet almost ready to ignore her wishes ... guilt was making a return.

He was going to have to make it up to her, somehow. Leaving her alone while she showered, seemed like a good start.

**************************************************

Jessica exhaled. This had to be the strangest magazine she'd ever read. And the strange tightening of the muscles between her legs as she looked at the pictures of the naked men and women confused her.

When she looked up, embarrassment pulsed through her. Scott sat on the bed watching her. The smirk beginning to form on his lips made it clear he knew what she was feeling.

"They're pretty good mags, aren't they?" he asked and was glad she'd opted to sit on the floor rather than next to him on the bed.

He had a promise to keep and it wasn't going to be easy. The blush that spread across Jessica's cheeks was encouraging.

"Do you see anything in particular that works for you?" He asked, trying to peek at the page she had open. Jessica shook her head. Scott inhaled. Getting her to read the magazines was the easy part. Now for the hard part. He lifted the tube he was holding in his hand.

"I've got this stuff," he said holding it up, "that'll help you enjoy the magazines even more."

Jessica looked at the tube and then down at the magazine, and then back at the tube. Scott chuckled. She looked thoroughly confused. "Trust me, it'll help. All you have to do is put some of this on your love nub. Take it, and I'll give you some privacy."

Jessica took the tube when Scott waved it before her for the third time.

"Yeah, I guess you kind of have to be on the bed ... " and he uncuffed her, recuffing her once Jessica settled on the bed.

"Go for it ... this stuff is supposed to be like catnip for the clitoris ... I'll give you a couple of minutes." And he turned his back. He stared at the ceiling trying not to get too worked up with the image of Jessica exposing herself behind him and applying the cream to that part that he so wanted to be rubbing himself. But he soon realized that he couldn't hear Jessica moving on the bed behind him. He looked over his shoulder and found Jessica sitting on the bed staring at the tube.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

Jessica shrugged. "What is a love nub?"

"Your clitoris." Scott replied with a chuckle, "You know ... love nub."

Jessica looked just as confused as she had before.

Scott stared at her, stunned.

"You don't know what your clitoris is?"

"I know what it is." Jessica said in indignation, but her face flamed red.

"Okay, so put that on it. You do know where it is right?" Scott asked when Jessica just turned redder and slid her eyes down to her hands that held the tube.

"Jessica, you have had sex before right? Before you came here, before us?" He asked.

"Never?" he said when Jessica shook her head and he couldn't keep the surprise out of his voice. He mentally kicked himself when Jessica seemed to shrink, pulling her legs up to her chest and curling in to herself.

"But you did play with yourself, right? Masturbate?" He added but when Jessica turned redder and shook her head he exhaled, "Oh, well that explains a lot. You do understand why people masturbate?"

Jessica continued staring at her hands.

He wondered if he should be concerned about the fact that the realization that Jessica had no sexual education at all didn't make him feel guilty in any way, and in fact made him even hornier.

There had to be something wrong with that. Well, he had two choices at this point. Either apply the cream for Jessica right now and test the boundaries of his self-control or, wait a bit longer until he had the opportunity to get her a book about the human body. And she'd had the chance to read it.

Well, he always prided himself on his self-control.

"People are the luckiest animals in the animal world Jessica," Scott began, almost sat down beside Jessica, thought better of it and shifted his weight between his legs trying to find a comfortable stance in which to continue.

"Animals have sex to reproduce just like us humans do," Scott continued but gave up on getting comfortable and began to pace. "But they don't get to enjoy it like us humans do. Well, except for pigs maybe. I heard somewhere that they can have multiple orgasms too. Maybe that's why bacon tastes so good ... " he laughed but when he noticed Jessica wasn't laughing with him he cleared his throat.

"The point is that humans were given the body parts so they can enjoy sex ...and so they can do it for fun, not just to reproduce."

Jessica looked at Scott like he was short a card or two in his playing deck. He laughed.

"No, it's true Jessica. And this," he said leaning over Jessica on the bed and taking the tube from her hand, "will help me prove it to you. Men feel pleasure with their penis, and women with their clitoris. It's small nub in your vagina." Jessica's perplexed look didn't falter. "It's down by your pee hole. When it gets rubbed it brings you to orgasm. Why do you think I keep trying to rub you down there?"

"Well, it doesn't work." Jessica said and tried to move back from Scott but Scott had put his left arm on the headboard, beside her head, and the other on her thigh. Exerting a little weight on her leg made it impossible for her to move.

"It does work. But some people need a little help to get the feeling going. This cream will help with that and ..." suddenly Scott had a brainwave. "And you'll have to practice."

"Practice?"

"Yeah. Masturbation. You need to masturbate ... it'll help you."

"I don't know how to masturbate,"

"I know. I'll teach you. First we gotta lose your pants and get this cream on your clit ... "

A look of horror passed over Jessica's face and she tried to cross her legs.

"I'll show you where to put the cream. I won't do more than that, I promise. And then every night that you're with me, you'll practice masturbating. I promise not to touch you while you do it ... at least not at first. But I wanna watch. Maybe masturbate a little myself."

Jessica was shaking her head.

"You promised, remember? Besides, you'll thank me for it. So what'll it be? Will you live up to your word or do you want to go through the rest of your life in a pleasureless existence? Oh, and let's not forget about the whole horseback riding thing ... that was part of the deal. Me, not telling Riley about Jimmy not really giving you permission. You know, a deal is a deal. What do you say? Should we get those pants off?"

Jessica closed her eyes and felt the burning blush that spread across her cheeks as Scott lowered himself between her now exposed private parts and used his fingers to poke around. Then she felt him apply something wet.

"There," he said getting up and replacing he cap onto the tube. "Okay, now right there, where I'd put the cream. Find it with your fingers."

A warmth began to spread through Jessica's private area.

"Just think about the magazine's you were looking at. You can close your eyes if that helps. And you'll have to spread your legs ... come on Jessica, you have to try."

Jessica closed her eyes and found that oddly enough, when she thought about the naked bodies in the magazine, the tingling between her legs grew. She began to feel like touching herself there.

"Go ahead," Scott encouraged as Jessica had tentatively began to part her legs. His voice was husky and Jessica opened her eyes to find Scott laying back on the bed, his hand down his pants.

Jessica closed her eyes again. As long as he wasn't touching her, she was happy. Jessica's hands found their way to her vagina and as they began caressing the area that tingled, a sudden rush of pleasure over took her. A tidal wave of ecstatic pleasure surprised Jessica so much that she cried out.

"Oh yeah!" Scott exclaimed as he too exploded. They lay on the bed panting.

"What did I tell you. Great wasn't it?" Scott asked.

Jessica nodded. She couldn't believe how good that had felt. Residual pleasure lingered and surprisingly, she wanted it again.

Was that why the men insisted on touching her down there? Scott had said so. She remembered back to the night he had first suggested that he'd help her enjoy herself. He'd expected her to enjoy it when he touched her between her legs. Not only Scott. Josh was always rubbing down there. But why would they want her to feel that kind of pleasure if they were trying to punish her? It made no sense.

"I can give you even better than that." Scott said. "But for now, you'll just put the cream on every day. Keep reading the magazines, and masturbate when you can. Eventually you'll want me to pleasure you. And then, all you have to do is ask. I've gotta go clean-up. Here are your underwear, unless you want to go for it again?" He threw Jessica's underwear to her.

She heard the door lock once Scott pulled it closed behind him. Jessica pulled her underwear on as best she could with one hand. The tingling continued between her legs. It was oddly reassuring to understand now why the men liked to have sex. If they felt what she just had every time they used her, she could see that they were doing it for a better reason than to just hurt her. She wasn't so sure that she'd ever ask Scott to touch her ... but would definitely masturbate again.

A sudden calm over came her and she felt sleepy. She pulled the blanket over herself and drifted off to sleep.

Two weeks later

"What the hell is she doing here?" Angus demanded after entering the dog kennels and finding Jessica standing, clutching something small and black in her arms.

Tears were streaming down her face, and she looked near hysteria.

He felt an adrenaline rush. He knew that expression pretty well ... he saw it a lot but usually he was busy raising his fist and driving it into that expression, over and over again. It looked out of place here, and he flexed his fingers on his right hand, just to be sure he hadn't blanked out during an 'attitude adjustment'.

Josh looked bewildered as he stood helplessly before her. Scott raced into the kennel, nearly running into Angus. He'd been working in the barns when a high, piercing, "No!" echoed through the barnyard. It had sounded like Jessica, and it had come from the kennel. If Jessica was anywhere but in the house, there was a problem since there had been no plan for her to come outside. He couldn't remember getting to the kennel.

"What's going on?" he demanded as he skidded to a halt and took in the scene. Whatever it was in Jessica's hands, it was moving. She was holding it tightly to her, and had half turned away from Josh.

"Josh!" Angus snapped when Josh stood staring at Jessica. "Hey! Josh! What the hell ..." Angus gave up on Josh and moved toward Jessica.

"He wants to kill it!" Jessica said turning to Angus.

Angus paused when he saw a small, wriggling, black puppy in her arms. It was tiny, very tiny, and it's eyes were closed. Angus looked around the room and finally saw the female Rottweiller, Ginger, standing in her pen, staring intently at Jessica. Behind her were four other little black mounds, bumping awkwardly into one another.

"It's a runt," Josh said to Angus. He turned back to Jessica and took a step toward her, his hands stretched out before him, as if he were trying to calm a nervous horse.

"I don't want to kill it Jess, but it's the most humane thing to do. It'll never survive on its own. Tell her!" he said to Angus, "Tell her!" he practically yelled at Scott. He couldn't get the image of Jessica's face out of his mind ... when he'd told her that he'd put the pup out of its misery, she had looked at him like he was some kind of monster.

"Jess," Scott began, "that pup will never survive. It'll starve to death, or one of the other dogs will kill it. It's just going to suffer needlessly. In the wild there'd be no help for it ..."

"This isn't the wild Scott!" Jessica interrupted. "Killing it isn't the only option. I can help it, take care of it! Please!" she looked from Angus to Scott, to Josh.

'What the fuck!' Angus thought to himself. Just figures that this would be the time that Riley would be in town. He and Jim had left earlier that morning, and weren't expected back until dinner time.

His first instinct was to grab the damn dog from Jessica's arms and snap its little neck. That was what was done to runts. Plus the fact that Jessica was being way too bold ... since when did she talk to them like that?

Ever since Riley had suggested Angus go easy on Jessica things had moved at a faster pace than Angus felt able to keep up with. He had some concerns and was waiting for a reason to take them up with Jessica, but something made him hesitate. Jessica wasn't supposed to be out here to begin with, and by the looks of things this whole situation was Josh's doing. Even so, Angus' motto was that no matter what, Jessica was to blame. Jessica was to punish. But he had his coddling orders.

He took a deep breath. He hated this, and he was going to make sure that Riley knew it.

"Give me the dog," he said in a surprisingly calm voice.

Jessica paused. She sniffled as she placed a kiss on the dog's head. It terrified her to consider what Angus might do to it if she handed it over; but what terrified her even more was knowing what Angus would do to it if she didn't give it to him.

Hesitantly, she handed the dog to him.

Angus' surprise was evident on his face. He hadn't expected her to trust him with it. He stared at her for a long moment. In the past he could always find some way to argue that Jessica's behavior in some way benefited her plans to escape, but in this case he couldn't see one. It was a puppy whose life she was trying to save, and yet she entrusted it to him.