Lisa Ch. 05a: Only Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then, I'd move my fingers to your meat. I'd rub, and then I'd slide my fingers inside and thrust." Jessica arched again, "And I'd thrust again ... "

"And your mouth, what would you do with your mouth?" Jessica asked.

"I'd eat you ... I'd eat your pussy until you came so hard you practically passed out!" That seemed to be the last straw. Jessica thrust her pelvis toward Scott. "Take off my pants and do exactly what you said you would." She hadn't finished her sentence and her pants were already off. Scott did what he had told her he would and they both climaxed as Scott thrust into her. Scott collapsed, panting on top of Jessica.

"Jesus Christ that was good!" Scott muttered between the kisses he placed on Jessica's forehead his face still glistening with her juices. Jessica grunted and moved out from under Scott.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked as she rolled Scott over and ended up straddling him. She pulsed her pussy against him as she ran her hands up his arms, stopping as she gripped his wrists.

"You didn't do it exactly like you said you would," she said and looked up at the handcuffs that hung open, inviting, on the headboard. Bondage. There were many stories of that in the magazines they read too. Jessica had always avoided those stories. Being handcuffed, tied, unable to move always too close to her reality to be of any enjoyment sexually for her. But she'd never considered the idea of Scott being the one tied up. What better way to work him into a frenzy then to limit his abilities to take what he wanted?

"What are you talking about? I did." Scott protested but quickly became distracted by the wet marks her pussy was leaving on his abdomen as she continued to rock and grind on him. God he wanted her pussy on his cock again ... he needed to feel those wet, tight convulsions on his cock.

"No, " Jessica said raising his right wrist up she secured the handcuff around Scott's wrist and then quickly cuffed his left wrist before he had the chance to free it. "you said nothing about intercourse Scott."

Scott opened his mouth to protest. Jessica grabbed her discarded underwear and shoved it in his mouth. Scott writhed beneath her, but froze when Jessica took a hold of his balls. Jessica mistook the look of terror on Scott's face with desire and slid down his body until her lips grazed the wet head of his hardening cock. Jessica was beyond her element now and her mind raced to figure out what to do next.

Whenever Scott forced her to cum he spoke to her. In a low, urgent growl, his hot breath in her ear he'd say things to her. Dirty things, arousing things, things that would have made her cum whether he touched her or not. Jessica had no idea what she could say to arouse Scott but she knew that Scott often used her swollen and sensitive clitoris to force her to orgasm ... biting it, sucking it, rubbing, pinching it ... and she wondered if it worked on a man's cock too.

" I think you may want me to go down on you." She said in a sultry purr that surprised her. " No?" she asked in mock surprise as Scott shook his head vigorously.

Scott never felt as terrified as he did now. Not even when Jessica had shot him. He was completely at her mercy and would be all night. No one would come in here to help him ... unless he could get her underwear out of his mouth and yell for help.

"All of those "All of those magazines you gave me ... all the books. They all had the woman going down on the man ... I'm pretty sure you want me to. Why don't you nod your head Scott?" she asked sweetly as she began to apply pressure to his testicles.

Scott nodded vigorously. "I thought so. Now I'm going to take the underwear out of your mouth and you're going to beg me to go down on you. And nothing else, not another word, or I'll be forced to bite your penis clean off ..." she said and nipped the end of his penis as illustration. Yes, that sounded like something Scott would say to her if the tables were reversed ... forceful, arousing in a strange way. And it seemed to work, Scott's cock hardened and vibrated in her hand.

"Do you understand?"

Scott nodded.

He was terrified. Maybe it was worth getting his dick bitten off, to save his life ... Jessica pulled the underwear from his mouth and licked the top of his penis. "Now beg ..."

"Jessica for Christ sake, let me go! I won't punish you in any way, just undo the cuffs ... ouch!" Jessica nipped his penis and then licked it.

"Beg."

"Jessica ..."

"You have 10 seconds to beg, or I start biting." Jessica said and snapped her teeth together. The sound made Scott catch his breath.

"Please ... please go down on me ..."

Jessica was shaking her head. "That's not very convincing Scott," Jessica said and nipped Scott's cock.

"Okay, okay!" Scott said, and he was surprised when pleasure pulsed through him despite his fear. He was surprised his cock was even hard given how scared he was "Please ..."

"Think about how you're going to say it Scott ... make it dirty ..."

Scott couldn't believe it.

He didn't know Jessica had this in her. The books and magazines he'd given her were good, no doubt about that. But this was beyond anything a book could teach a person. And he couldn't believe that this actually turned him on despite the potential danger he was in.

Jessica nipped him again.

"Please suck me off ... please ..." Scott's voice was husky. "Oh my God!" Scott hissed as Jessica lowered her mouth over his shaft and sucked. And then he exploded.

Jessica smiled as she crawled up his body and brought her lips to his. He could smell and taste himself on and in her mouth. And despite that he couldn't help exploring her mouth with his tongue.

"Should we do it again?" Jessica asked when they finally separated.

"Uncuff me Jessica, now!" Scott ordered. He pulled on the cuffs and fear was back now that the bliss was over. Jessica blinked. There was an edge to Scott's voice. For a moment she couldn't believe what she'd done. It was bold, really bold, and she began to feel embarrassed. She had a hard time looking at Scott as she sat up and pulled on her underwear. It was damp from Scott's mouth.

"Jessica ..."

"Okay. Where are the keys?" Jessica asked, standing and pulling her shirt on.

"In my top drawer."

Jessica went to the drawer. Scott watched her search through his underwear.

Finally she returned, key in hand. She climbed on to the bed and straddled Scott as she reached up and undid the cuffs.

"I'm sorry," she said sitting down on his stomach and lowering her eyes, "I don't know what came over me. The cream and those books ... I'm sorry."

Scott watched Jessica and was both relieved and surprised that she hadn't taken advantage of the situation to suffocate or strangle him. Jessica's cheeks were bright red and she kept her eyes lowered.

"Don't be," Scott said rubbing his hand on her leg, "I liked it. Except for the hand cuffs. That was going a little too far. Look at me Jessica," he said, sitting up.

Jessica raised her eyes.

"You were great. You did exactly what I wanted when I asked you to read the books and magazines. You were so hot, made me cum so hard ... Just no more handcuffs, okay?"

Jessica smiled. "Can you promise me that too?" She asked, her eyes boring into his. "No more handcuffs for me either?"

Scott exhaled. She'd earned it, that was for sure. "I can't promise anything for any of the other men Jessica. But when you're with me, there won't be any more handcuffs. Okay?"

"Okay ..." she said and smiled.

"Come here," he said pulling him to her. He lay back and they got comfortable, Jessica's head on his chest. Scott pulled the blanket over them.

"Have you had any luck with Ebony? Riding him I mean?" Jessica asked.

"No," Scott said with a chuckle. "That's quite the leap. How did the sex we just had make you think of Ebony?"

Jessica looked up at Scott and laughed. "I don't know. That is a little weird ... I was just thinking about some things I've noticed and Ebony was one of them."

"What things have you noticed?" Scott asked.

"Well. There's Riley and Max." Jessica said glad to be finally getting this off her chest.

"What about Riley and Max?" Scott asked. "And unless you're ready to go at it again Jessica I suggest that you stop playing with my nipple."

"Oh ..." Without thinking she'd begun tracing out a circle around one of Scott's nipples. She slid her hand to down to rest on Scott's stomach.

"Not much better Jessica ..." Scott chuckled and took her hand in his. "You were saying?"

"Well, Riley keeps trying to train Max but Max is deaf and blind. And Riley just keeps getting madder and madder."

"Deaf? Blind? The dog is deaf and blind? How exactly did you come to that conclusion?"

"I've been watching, when I have the chance. If you just watch Max you'll see that he doesn't respond to any noise on his right side. He's deaf. And he can't see a single thing Riley's doing."

"How does he get around without bumping into everything?"

"He smells his way along. Ever notice that he always has his nose to the ground?"

Scott looked down at the top of Jessica's head and wondered how the hell Riley could miss something like that.

"Okay ... so, are you going to tell Riley about this?"

Jessica snapped her head up and looked at Scott like he'd lost his mind.

"I guess the answer is no?" he said with a chuckle.

"You guessed correctly ... despite recent events," she said and nodded toward the handcuffs, "I'm really not a glutton for punishment."

"And you think Riley would punish you for telling him about Max?" Scott asked.

"Scott," Jessica said in a tone that implied that he was thick, "Riley would punish me if I breathed at the wrong time much less said anything about his dogs. And Angus ... there's no way in heck I'd even attempt to tell him that he has water in his fuel line."

"You think that's been the problem? Why wouldn't Angus think of that himself?"

"I don't know, but he hasn't. And it's driving me crazy. Every time his attempts at fixing the car fail, he gets angrier at me. I swear one of these days his eyes really will shoot daggers through me. For the life of me I don't know why water in his fuel line makes him angry at me."

"Well, he is a little frustrated ..." Scott said as he realized that he was beginning to feel the urge to go at it again with Jessica and he could see how being unable to would make him cranky too.

Angus never said anything about being sexually frustrated but it was easy to see that he was almost always sporting a hard on and spent far more time in the bathroom than was necessary. Especially for Angus. If Jessica did for Angus what she has done for him, that frustration would be taken care of right well ...

"And then there's Ebony ... " Jessica paused as Scott brought his hand to her breast.

"Hold that thought," Scott said as he turned Jessica onto her back. "I think I need a little snack."

Jessica inhaled as Scott began to kiss his way down her stomach. When he reached his destination, he hesitated.

"Holy shit Jessica, I just realized something ..."

"What?" Jessica said sitting up, alarmed by the suddenness and urgency with which Scott spoke. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing Jessica, nothing. Just relax," Scott said soothingly, gently pushing her back down on the bed. "I just have something I've been meaning to try on you."

"Really?" she asked settling back on the bed.

Scott nodded.

"Your going to love this ..." Scott said, "but we'll need a towel. It may get messy."

"Messy?" Jessica repeated as Scott got up from the bed.

"Stay there," he said and he disappeared through the bedroom door.

Moments later he returned with a towel.

"Lift up," he said.

Jessica did and Scott slid the towels under her butt.

Once Jessica lowered herself onto the towel, Scott began kissing his way up the inside of Jessica's thigh. And when he made his way to her pussy, he slid four of his fingers inside her and began to thrust.

Jessica held her breath as Scott thrust harder.

"Scott, I'm not sure that I like this." The pressure feeling uncomfortable.

"Give it time Jessica ... trust me, just a little longer." And Scott brought his mouth to her clitoris as he increased the pressure with which he thrust. Suddenly a strange sensation began to grow deep within Jessica. It grew and grew and suddenly pleasure shot through Jessica so hard and strong that she convulsed. And then her vagina was pulsating on its own, and Jessica heard the sound of liquid gushing.

"What's that?" she asked.

"You Jessica, it's all you!" Scott said his voice think with desire as he crawled along Jessica's body, and thrust his cock into her. The strength of her pulsating vagina made Scott gasp unexpectedly and he came much faster than he'd intended.

"My God Jessica, your pussy is like a friggin' meat grinder!" he chuckled and bit her neck. Jessica leaned her head into Scott, his neck nips tickling.

"A meat grinder? That's a lovely image!" Jessica said squirming as Scott continued to nip. "Hey, the bed's wet!" Jessica exclaimed as her leg brushed against a moist area. "It's soaking down there!" Jessica continued, starting to sit up.

Scott rolled to the side and looked down where Jessica's hand was feeling around on the towel.

"I'll say," Scott said, leaning his head on his bent arm and smiling at Jessica. "You were a friggin' geyser!"

"What? Me, I was?" She asked sitting up and looking at the puddle of liquid on the towel.

"Yes, you." Scott said sitting up and kissing her on the shoulder. "That's what happens when your G spot goes off."

"My what spot? There's no way I did this Scott, you're the mess maker, not me!"

"G spot Jessica. You've read about it. Some women don't get much more than a really good orgasm. And then some women ... and I'd say without a doubt you are one, ejaculate like geysers."

"If anyone is a geyser around here it's you mister. I know, I had to swallow your geysering ... This would have to be something other than a geyser."

"Okay. A flood gate maybe? Giant leak? Ow!" Scott said as Jessica slapped him on his arm.

"Giant leak?" Jessica demanded.

Scott chuckled and rubbed his hand across her abdomen. "I prefer geyser. So G, how did you like it anyway?"

"It was good," she said and looked down at the towel, "and messy."

Scott chuckled. "A good messy, trust me."

"Well, fair is fair I guess." Jessica said falling against Scott. "You make a mess. I make a mess. Hey, but next time I think you should swallow too. You know, to be fair."

"You make a very good point." Scott said getting up on his knees and moving between Jessica's legs.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked.

"Getting ready to swallow," Scott said taking Jessica's legs and pulling her toward him.

"Again?" Jessica asked, laughing, "Scott you are insatiable!"

"That G, is a very big word ... and very hard to live up to. But I'll do my best!"

Half an hour later Scott stared into the darkness, and listened to Jessica's rhythmic breathing beside him. Exhausted, she'd fallen to sleep. She had refrained from killing him while he was handcuffed and vulnerable, and then earlier when she'd had the gun but hadn't used it ... He was beginning to see the possibility of a real relationship with Jessica. He liked that idea.

He yawned and rolled toward Jessica. He hoped she would make it through the night without any nightmares. They both needed their sleep. Boy, did they need their sleep.

********************************************************** "Scott! Scott!" Josh's voice came through the bedroom door like a boom box. There were a series of loud thuds on the door as Josh hammered it with his fist.

Scott jerked awake in bed and in a daze automatically began feeling around for his gun. Not able to find it, he began to focus and realize that he was in his room, that he wouldn't have his handgun with him, and Jessica slept next to him undisturbed by the noise.

"What the hell?" Scott muttered as Josh pounded again.

"Are you okay Scott? If you don't answer me right now, I'm coming in!"

"'Course I'm okay!" Scott shouted back, falling back on the bed. "Why wouldn't I be?" 'Handcuffs and sharp teeth aside.' He thought to himself.

"Well shit man, you're late for the work out. We've been waiting for you for half an hour!"

"What the ... " Scott grabbed his watch from the nightstand.

He looked at it, rubbed his eyes and looked at it again. They'd slept in. Holy shit they'd slept in. It was two hours past the time he normally got up.

He looked over at the motionless form of Jessica beside him. She hadn't moved a muscle since Josh's battery on the door. He couldn't remember the last time he'd slept in like this, had slept so deeply and soundly that he simply couldn't wake up.

"Sorry," Scott answered, dropping his watch onto the nightstand. "we slept in ... go ahead without me, we'll be out a bit later. I still can't get up ..." Scott muttered the last part to himself as he dropped down on the bed and pulled the blanket up to his neck.

"You're sure you're okay?" Josh asked.

"Positive," Scott mumbled.

Suddenly the bedroom burst open and Josh ran in. He stood looking around the room. Scott sat up. Jessica didn't move.

"What the hell?" Scott demanded.

Josh looked at Jessica's lifeless body, at Scott and then back at Jessica. She lay facing away so he couldn't see her face, but she hadn't moved when he came in.

"Is she asleep?" he asked. Suspicion evident in his tone.

Scott looked over at Jessica and then dropped back on the bed.

"Yeah. Where the hell were you last night when I was tied up ..."

"What?" Josh asked.

"Never mind. It was all good. Don't worry about me Josh. We just had a really ... busy .... night. We need a little more sleep that's all."

"More sleep? Christ Scott, I don't know how much longer Jim and I can cover for you with Riley and Angus ... They've been busy so far and haven't asked too many questions but they're going to be snooping around here as soon as they catch on that things aren't normal."

"Alright. Give us another hour, alright? We'll be out before lunch."

Scott looked up when Josh didn't say anything and he didn't hear him leaving.

Josh stood looking at him with concern and confusion etched on his face.

"Are you sick?"

Scott laughed. "Nope, not at all. Just really, really, spent."

Josh did a double take and looked from Jessica to Scott again.

"With Jessica?" he asked.

"Yup. With Jessica."

"But ... how?"

"Well, I'm too much of a gentleman to go into details," Scott chuckled, "but I can offer you some literature ... and then it's up to you and Jessica."

"You're serious!" Josh stated.

"I am. In the drawer of my nightstand ... there're a couple of books and magazines. Help yourself."

Josh opened the drawer and took out two books and a few magazines.

"You're shittin' me," he mumbled as he looked at naked women on the magazine covers, and then at the book entitled, "The sexual human body."

"I shit you not." Scott said and pulled the blanket over his face. "Now get out ... please."

When he heard the door close, he looked out from under the blanket. Josh was gone.

An hour ... he had an hour in which he and Jessica could sleep. Or an hour in which he and Jessica could fuck.

He reached for Jessica. "Gee, eee, " he said softly, "I never thought I'd say this, but I want to stick my dick into a meat grinder ... again ..."

In an hour they'd managed to go at it six more times.

Jessica lay unmoving in Scott' s arms.

"Oh man ... that was ..." Scott's voice trailed off as he tried to find an appropriate word to describe how much he'd enjoyed himself.

"Exhausting?" Jessica mumbled into his chest.

"Yeah, but that's not how I'd describe it."

1...678910...14