Lisa Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this" said Big, "It's time this white bitch learn to fuck ghetto style. Do it!"

With that, they each started pushing her by her shoulders downward. Lisa's arms began to flail and even her feet appeared to be trying to kick or run away. "AHHHHHH!!!" She yelled. Inch by inch she was taking it in until she got it half in.

"Face me." Big said. "I want to see your face."

They spun her one last time as Big admired the tears and mascara running down his pale little white fuck toys face.

"All the fucking way. All the way." he said gruffly.

With that they pushed her down hard and his massive spear sunk to the hilt into Lisa's tiny pussy. She cried out and appeared to be trying to free herself of his massive cock, trying to hop off, but they held her there. Her resistance only made it move in and out, and then he started thrusting his hips upward as his huge black hands completely wrapped around her tiny waist. She was rising off of it more and more, but each time being slammed back down to the base of his bouncing balls. Finally her pussy was taking it all and at a ravenous pace. The sound was unreal. So loud it had to be hurting, but Lisa now appeared to have given up on resisting, and Ron watched as her tiny hips began to push back against his cock and start to grind. He could see the outline of Big's cock going in her stomach as it slid in and it looked like it was going to pierce her heart.

"My God it was huge." Big pulled her down, her tiny tits rubbing against his muscular chest and his tongue explored her open mouth, her tiny tongue flickering in and out. She was fucking Big's mouth with her tongue. Ron couldn't believe what he was seeing. Then Tyrone got behind Lisa and started easing his cock into her vulnerable little asshole. She was not resisting!!!

She looked back and instead grabbed her ass cheeks to spread them wider. The pace slowed to allow Tyrone to get it in a little, and Lisa moaned loudly and in it went. Maurice quickly stood up on the bed and took the opportunity to cram his uncircumcised black cock into her moaning mouth.

She now, was being fucked senseless by three huge black studs. She used one hand to cup Maurice's balls as she sucked his cock in the nastiest slut fashion Ron had ever seen, her other hand grasping at Big's chest to balance her. Tyrone held on to both of her shoulders controlling her motion by pushing her up and down on Big's cock as Big used his strong massive hands that were wrapped around her tiny waste to pull her up and down. Tyrone was violently slamming his cock inside her ass.

Ron watched as Lisa came time and time again. He had never seen her cum that hard. Hell, he had never seen her cum more than once! Tyrone's face clinched and he started to jerk, sending his load into her ass. He seemed to cum forever. Then as if timed like a well tuned orchestra, Maurice pulled out and exploded all over her face. He unloaded stream after stream covering her little face with a white thick glaze.

For the final stanza, Big rolled over placing Lisa on her back on the bed, grabbed her ankles, spread her legs wide, and looked down at her cum glazed face. Tyrone and Maurice each moved to the top of the bed and grabbed her legs to pull them back toward the headboard. Lisa felt her pussy pulled tight in this new position and got frightened of the thought of Big's massive dick ripping her opened. She began to extend her hands out to try to stop him.

"No! No!!! Not like this please!!!"

Tyrone picked her torn dress off the bed and tied it around her wrist and then pulling her hands back above her head, he tied her outstretched hands securely to the head board. Grabbing her legs once again, they pulled them back as far as they could toward her head and then as wide as possible.

Ron watched as Maurice then injected something into her arm with a syringe. "This is going to fuck your little ass up! You call the police and they ain't going to believe you about us, instead you be going to jail. Besides, call the police and we will come back and fuck you again."

Ron watched as Big's massive cock started rifling in and out of Lisa's wide spread teen pussy. He was pounding all twelve thick inches in and out as hard as he could. Ron could see Big's huge black orbs slamming against her ass. "Fuck they were big." He saw them tightening up and knew Big was about to fill her with his seed. Instead, Big pulled out and straddled Lisa's face. He aimed his cock at her lips and nose and began to gush. Thick streams of white cum gushed out like a fire hose. He kept gushing all over her face.

Lisa was turning her head side to side, trying to avoid the cum shooting up her nose. Her face was covered with what appeared to be about 1/4 inch of cum. Not one spot spared, and then Big lowered his aim to her throat and tits. Unloading his massive tennis ball size nuts until her tits were completely glazed over as well.

"Pan over here. Get a shot of her wedding picture!"

It was at that moment that Ron noticed the video camera in Maurice's hand. They had videoed the entire thing. There were two other tripods set up in the room as well. They had gotten it from different angles.

"Is that Saint Frances Church? "

Lisa nodded her head yes, as cum bubbles blew from her nose. The drugs were kicking in again.

"Remember, no police." With that, they dressed, grabbed their cameras and walked out, slamming the door behind them.

Ron waited a minute to make sure they were gone and then went out.

Lisa was covered in what looked like buckets of cum. She lied there mumbling..."Big...... So fucking Big. Fucking Big I tell you."

Ron looked down and then went to the dresser drawer and pulled out the camera.

"What are you doing? Untie me and help me get clean."

"Not yet" Ron replied. "I need to get pictures."

"What.....?" Lisa said confused.

"We need proof this happened." Ron said.

"They said no police." Lisa said.

"OK, we still need proof." He snapped a close up of her cum covered face and tits.

Lisa heard the camera clicking away. "Ron...baby...."

"OK! OK!" Ron said, just a few more. Spread your legs and show me how they filled your little shaved pussy up with all that cum."

Click! Click! Lisa spread her legs.

"Pull your legs back and show me your ass too. They fucked the shit out of that little white ass too didn't they?"

"Ye....Yes......" she responded lifting her ass off of the bed with her stilettos pointing high in the air.

Click! Click! "OK, just to show how much they came on you. Blow bubbles with your nose." Click! Click! "Good, now your mouth" Ron said almost enthusiastically.

"OK....you really think we need these?"

Click! Click! "Oh fuck yeah" Ron replied.

Ron walked into the bathroom leaving her tied with her hands above her head and got some wash clothes. He sat on the bed next to her and ran a washcloth over her glazed face, doing nothing more than smearing the cum around, there was so much of it. He smeared it around and down over her lips. As the cloth went over her lips he pushed the cum into her mouth. Lisa naturally responded by swallowing and licking it off her lips. Ron smiled and fed his unsuspecting bride more. He watched in delight as his stoned little wife gobbled more and more cum down her little mouth. He looked down as she tried opening her cum covered eyes.

"It's Ok baby. I won't call the police" and he untied her hands.

Lisa looked down at Ron's raging hard on and looked back into his eyes. Ron didn't know what to say or expect. Lisa dropped her hand to his cock and rubbed it.

"Are you mad? I didn't know what else to do, but let them have their way baby" she said, as her cum coated little hand played with his cock.

Ron smiled, "It's OK baby. I forgive you." He then grabbed a fist full of blonde hair and pulled her cum glazed face down to his cock. "You'll make it up to me I'm sure" he said while beginning to pump his rock hard cock in and out of her glossy wet lips.

To be continued?

Let me know your thoughts. I would love to hear about your wife or girlfriend. As I travel I think of what might be happen in the hotel room next door. Give me some writing material and I may write about your wife as well.

12