Lisa’s Summer Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you."

"I know, and I love you too. Your little sister has problems and trying to lock her in this house isn't going to help much. She still has all those hours at school to get high with her friends."

"I agree but do you have a solution?"

Lisa started unbuttoning his shirt. "Not yet but I'm working on it." Jason interrupted her efforts to raise her arms so he could pull her tank top over her head. Her swim suit quickly followed suit.

He asked, "Do you ever feel deprived, sexually?"

"No, never; why do you ask?"

Jason kissed each of her nipples. "It just seems that I spend an enormous amount of time staring at your beautiful breasts. That's time which could be spent doing other things."

Lisa laughed and rocked her shoulders causing her breasts to sway back and forth. "Don't worry, they both appreciate it. I can get wet just looking at the lust in your eyes when you stare. Feel me now!" They were tightly entwined as they kissed and kneaded each other's asses.

Jason didn't feel her wetness with his fingers but thrust his cock straight into her. The pace of his thrusts was slow and deliberate and his eyes never left hers. Suddenly he rose to his knees, pulled both Lisa's legs to his chest and reentered her. She hooked her ankles on his shoulders as his pace began to increase. Their eyes remained steadfastly locked on each other.

Lisa smiled at Jason as he began, "I can't..."

"I know, you can't kiss me in this position."

"Dammit Lisa, sometimes it can be disconcerting when you hang out in my head!"

Lisa spread and dropped her legs so she could kiss him. "I learned it all from you, Sweetie!" They wrapped their arms around each other as he continued to pound her pussy. Out of the corner of her rather limited field of view Lisa caught a glimpse of Monica peeking through the crack in the door. She continued thrusting her hips up pretending she hadn't seen Jason's sister.

Jason rolled the two of them over so Lisa was sitting astride him, his cock never having been unseated. Lisa sat up and began to post up and down on him, a guttural moan beginning to rise in her throat. She could no longer see the door from this position but was confident that Monica was still watching the show.

The rest of the weekend passed and as she and Jason were packing the Range Rover Lisa reflected that although she couldn't count Ruth as a BFF yet at least the barbs had stopped flying. She even got a kiss on her cheek from Ruth as the goodbyes were being exchanged. Christmas came and went and although she spent it with her parents Lisa intended to meet Jason Christmas evening to exchange presents. As they were clearing the table Arthur leaned close to her and whispered, "Can you feign car trouble so I can drive you?"

Lisa immediately picked up on his wanting to duck out to see Sally so she suggested, "Look, the Ferrari is due for service anyway so you can follow me to the dealer's, I'll leave them the keys and then you can take me to Jason's. You head on to my dorm to see Sally and I'll have Jason drive me."

Lisa went into the kitchen and said to her mother, "My car needs service so could either you or Daddy follow me so I can drop it at the dealer's and drive me back to school?"

"Oh Lisa, I told you that car's more trouble than it's worth. You should sell it and get one a bit less flamboyant! Besides, I'm too exhausted from preparing the meal to drive anywhere. If you can sucker your father into driving you you're welcome to try, but I'm going upstairs to rest. I'll leave all this mess for Consuela to deal with in the morning."

At that moment Arthur came into the kitchen. "I heard that and although I'm not about to be suckered, I'd be happy to drive my favorite daughter back to school." He looked over toward Lisa as he continued, "If I'm driving to Storrs though honey I might as well set up two appointments in Hartford for the morning. What was the name of the hotel near your campus? I'll book a room."

Lisa inwardly smiled. As if her Dad would forget the hotel where he spent the night alternating fucking his daughter and her roommate. "The Altnaveigh, Daddy."

After dropping Lisa at Jason's, Arthur sped all the way to Storrs. After parking the car he had only made it halfway to the dorm before a coatless Sally ran down the snow covered path and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around him. "Hey Mister, wanna fuck in the snow?"

Arthur kissed her and laughed. "Sure but twenty dollars says your bare ass in the snow wouldn't let you cum before forcing you inside."

"Probably, let's get upstairs." She looked at the suitcase he was carrying. "Just the one bag?"

Arthur nodded as he walked, slipping his free hand in the back of Sally's jeans. "I missed you."

Sally smiled at Arthur, "I know, it's all part of my master plan to convince you how irresistible I am."

When they got to the room Arthur started to open his suitcase when Sally stopped him with a deep kiss. "Unpack later; make love to me first."

"I wasn't unpacking; I was getting your Christmas gifts."

"I knew but I didn't want this to seem like a thank-you fuck."

Arthur smiled as he began to unbutton Sally's shirt. "Sally, for me every time is a thank-you fuck. You're the best thing to come into my life since Lisa was born." Sally's hands were on his buttons as his reached behind her to unfasten her bra. When they were both naked they continued to stand in the middle of the room, their fingers gently caressing each other, their eyes gazing deep into each other's souls. As they moved to the bed the kissing and caressing went on and on until his kisses began working their way down between her widely parted legs. Sally spun around on the sheets and bathed his cock with kisses before taking it deep into her throat. She felt her own orgasm rising and smiled to herself knowing that it would be the first of many.

Lisa went up the driveway and let herself in the side entrance to the maid's quarters. She put her bags down and was rather surprised Jason wasn't waiting for her in her room. She went up the stairs and was greeted by the sound of Ruth's screeching voice. "Peter, your son has lost his mind! You can't possibly be thinking of agreeing with him!"

Peter shook his head and in a calm, level voice simply responded, "I don't know Ruth but I do know that our way isn't working."

Lisa entered the den and was more than a little shocked when Ruth sprang up and put her arms around her as if she were clutching her best friend. "Thank God you're here. Lisa will you please talk some sense into that boyfriend of yours? He wants to send his sister to jail!"

Lisa took one of Ruth's flailing hands and held it as she asked her, "What happened?"

Ruth and Jason deferred to Peter who sighed, "The usual apparently. Monica was out with her usual low-life friends and they were all arrested for drugs. Once again, the Mitchell boy was involved so his father made all the charges disappear but we got the police to release Monica to our representative. Ruth's brother picked her up and is driving her back here." He looked at his watch. "They should be here in about three hours.

Ruth was exaggerating when she referred to Jason wanting to send her to jail but he did indicate that this should be the last time we bail her out."

Lisa gave a brief nod and only muttered, "Oh."

Jason went to his mother and kneeled in front of her. "Mom I know you love Monica and want to protect her but you'd be sticking your head in the sand if you don't accept the fact that this is going to happen again, and probably fairly soon."

"Well treating her like a criminal and putting her in a jail cell certainly isn't the answer!"

Peter turned toward Lisa. Lisa, I've gained a lot of respect for your level-headedness and I think the same thing might be said for Ruth. What do you think we should do? What's the answer?"

Lisa looked each of them in the eye and her eyes came to rest on Jason. "I'm sorry Jason, but Ruth's mostly right. Prison isn't the answer to anything. One of Monica's two major problems is her inability to stand up to the peer pressure exerted by her friends and a prison cell will only replace one bad peer group with a worse one."

Ruth slapped her thighs as she said, "At last! someone with some common sense!"

Peter interrupted her, ""Ruth, please, let her finish!" All heads once again turned toward Lisa.

She shrugged. "At this point Ruth, you're probably not going to like what I'll be saying. I said Monica had two major problems. The second one is that up until now she's never learned that the basic fact that in the real world actions have consequences. How could she? Every time she's gotten into trouble someone's been there to bail her out. If it were up to me I'd stop that policy right now, not when the next incident occurs but now."

Ruth asked, "You mean punish her?"

"You've already tried that, several times, and it has no effect. If it hasn't occurred to her already, pretty soon Monica will realize that all your attempts to punish her are all so many paper tigers. She's turned eighteen; she can tell you all to fuck off and walk out the door if she feels the punishment unacceptable." Lisa'd never sworn before Ruth before and the room was completely silent.

"If you do nothing you run the risk that the next time she's arrested you won't be able to get her off and she will wind up in a cell. But..."

Lisa asked Peter, "Do you know anyone with any authority in the Sherriff's office?"

He snorted. "One of my very good friends is the County Sherriff."

"Good, why don't you suggest that he stop by tomorrow morning for coffee? Is he aware of Monica's problems?"

"Superficially; I've felt him out for advice about what to do but didn't care for most of his suggestions."

Lisa smiled, "I'll bet! A Sherriff is just another bureaucrat and is as worried about the political ramifications of any advice he might give as he is about the girl's welfare. But they usually don't mind being told what to do. Ostensibly he'd be here to throw a major scare into Monica. Have him drop in to tell her he'd been notified by the police that busted her wherever and that he wasn't about to tolerate drugs in his County.

Have him tell her that she was going to be on every Deputy in the county's watch list and any car she was in would be subject to search for probable cause. Have him make it a twenty first century version the Wild West 'You're not going to like life in this town anymore and you might consider moseying on'. Look, she's due to graduate in five months anyway so let's just force her out of the nest early. I'll guarantee I can get her high school administration to agree to her spending her last five months before graduation abroad. We'd make sure she completed her required course load on a correspondence basis with a full-time tutor so I can't imagine any objection on their part. They might even give her extra credit for the time abroad."

Ruth's lips were a hard straight line as she asked, "Where abroad?"

"I wanted a place where there's some degree of difficulty gaining access to her friends without seeming like she was under house arrest so I thought I'd try to get her a job aboard the Fantasia, Liz and Rick Denton's yacht. Last time I was in contact with them they were in Macao but I doubt that they're still there."

Ruth still had pursed lips as she continued. "Look Lisa, we're all very aware of your jobs last summer and although I mean no offence I didn't raise Monica so she could aspire to being a whore!"

"None taken but I had rather thought those decisions would be Monica's. Although I'm quite sure she could find work in that profession I'd thought I might try to get her a job on Fantasia's galley staff; either something in food preparation or service."

Jason asked, "Dad, do you still have contact with Ray Laughton?"

"Occasionally, why?"

"Because if you happened to mention tomorrow's Sherriff's visit and the fact that Monica will have a target on her back from now on, I'd venture to say that all the kids in that group will drop her like a hot potato rather than risk getting busted themselves."

Lisa grinned. "Great idea! that'll work, too. I don't care how much her friends seem to like her they're not going to want to party with a target being followed by a bunch of narcs! She'll be a pariah in no time."

"So my daughter is to be a scullery maid?"

Lisa smiled, "Yes, I think rather, unless, of course, she'd rather be a courtesan. That certainly pays more but I don't think she has the emotional maturity to handle it."

Peter sat next to Ruth and looked in her eyes as he said, "She's my only daughter and I'd like to protect her forever but I'm afraid that she'll probably outlive us both and I want her to be as capable of self-sufficiency as her mother."

At that point Jason chimed in. "And if it matters I think Liz and Rick are really good people."

Ruth turned toward her son. "You know these people?"

"Yes I met them in Bellagio; delightful people."

Monica was appropriately embarrassed when her uncle brought her home. Ruth made her give up her cell phone and before Monica could even think about recovering the offensive Sherriff Evens dropped by and told her and her parents about the Hell her life would be if she were caught in his township with any drugs of any kind. As far as he was concerned her two prior brushes with the law constituted all the probable cause he'd need and for her to expect to be stopped and searched on a routine basis.

Later that afternoon Lisa went up to Monica's room. "Are you okay Monica?"

"Not so much. That cop scared the shit out of me." She snorted. "When I first met you I was grounded and trying to figure a way to get out. Now even if I get out I'll probably wind up getting my friends busted. I'm trapped in this stupid room in this stupid house with a mother who's getting progressively bitchier. I'm totally fucked!"

Lisa sat at the foot of Monica's bed. "Suppose I could get you out of here?"

"I'd stop going to church and instead pray to you every weekend but I don't think there are any miracles that big."

"I don't know... You say the Sherriff scared you. Well if he scared you he must have panicked Ruth. I could play it up that the longer you stay around here the more likely you'd wind up in jail. I could call some friends and possibly get you a job away from here."

Monica began to get excited. "Really? Where?"

"My friends have a big yacht. They pretty much sail the world and the last time I heard from them they were somewhere near Hong Kong. They keep a crew of about twenty on board and even if they're full now I think I can convince them to make it twenty-one if it's for someone who looks like you."

For the first time Monica looked cautious as she asked, "What do my looks have to do with anything? What is this job?"

Lisa shrugged. "It's pretty much whatever you want. Since I doubt if you want to be down in the engine room handling a wrench, I would think the most likely positions for you would be either in the galley or the entertainment staff.

Think of working in the galley as you would if you worked in a small restaurant. Everyone's expected to fill in where they're needed; you might be tearing lettuce, clarifying butter, serving drinks, bussing tables, whatever's needed. As an entertainer you'd spend your time mingling with the guests, going to parties, lying around poolside, but always with an eye toward making sure the passengers are having the cruise of their lives."

By now Monica suspected the truth. "And I do that by..."

Lisa looked her in the eye. "Before I met your family and went to work for your Dad I spent nine days working as an entertainer on the Fantasia. During that time I fucked all fourteen passengers, the owners and the chief steward. I lost my cherry the first night of that voyage by pulling a train of everyone on board and I loved every minute of it."

Lisa stood up and headed for the door. She paused in the doorway. "Look Monica, how you spend your time and who you bed is none of my business but you'd better not lose sight of the ball here. The whole purpose of this job, whichever one you wind up taking, is to get your ass out of Connecticut."

"What about school?"

Lisa was smiling on the inside as her face displayed a look of consternation. "Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that but I'll bet your Dad would spring for a tutor and he can convince the school to let you graduate on time if your finals are administered by a certified teacher." Lisa was pretty sure Betty Taylor could get out of the last few months of school if the price was right. She thought back happily to some fun times she'd had with Betty's pussy.

Monica told Lisa, "Make the call."

Three days later everyone was in the driveway hugging and wishing Monica goodbye. Ruth was the last to hug her and the continuing tension between mother and daughter permeated the scene. Lisa was already in the SUV and as Jason started the engine Monica piled into the back seat.

Lisa leaned over the seat back and asked Monica, "Nervous?"

Monica grinned as she answered, "Maybe a little. A week ago I had zero clue that I was; leaving school, having a full time tutor, leaving home to start a new job; a new job I might add which would involve my becoming a prostitute... it's all too completely weird."

Lisa took her hand as she looked in the young girl's eyes, "Monica you're a big girl who's old enough to take charge of her own life. You pretty much have your choice of jobs on the Fantasia but please remember that if you do take the entertainer's job it'll tear your mother up."

"Are you telling me not to take that job?"

"No, I just told you that's your decision to make but there are a lot of ways to describe that job to your folks the next time you see them. You could bounce into the room saying, 'Hi Mom, I'm now a prostitute who's recently fucked fifty guys'; or you could say 'Mom I got the Dentons to create a job for me. I plan all the guests' offshore activities, make restaurant and theater reservations, come up with on board shows and arrange the parties... I even sometimes find dates for some of the guests.'

Your mother isn't stupid. She'll still know that you're expected to fuck anybody who wants you but it makes it easier for her to get used to the idea." Lisa sighed. "Just a suggestion."

Monica's flight landed on time and as she went to collect her luggage. As she grabbed her first bag from the carousel a tiny blonde woman immediately approached her and said, "Please, let me help you with your bags. How many more should I be on the lookout for?"

Monica saw that beyond being tiny, the girl was quite beautiful. "I need to get two more bags but, I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"I doubt it since we've never met but Lisa e-mailed me your picture so I could recognize you." She held out her hand, "I'm Betty Taylor, your new tutor."

Betty gave the cab driver the address of dock Fantasia was moored at. She asked Monica, "So how's Lisa?"

Monica looked at her watch. "Right now probably fucking my brother to mellow her out before dinner with my parents.

So how did you meet Lisa? I take it you went to UConn?"

Betty chuckled into her lap. "No, I met her when I was working on the Fantasia last year. It comes as quite a surprise to be working there two years in a row."

"Who did you tutor last year?"

"Last year my academic skills weren't really called for as much my oral skills, among others." She looked Monica in the eye. "Like Lisa I was one of the sexual entertainers. Eight to ten weeks of vigorous fucking each year significantly improves my standard of living. This year, thanks to your parents, I get to double dip. I'm getting paid both by your Dad and the Agency."