Lisa Teases the Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said before, I think my inhibitions were somewhat diminished at that time.

After surviving the torments of the marathon orgasm of my life, I finally collapsed on the chaise and slowly drifted back to earth as The Hand's movements went from stimulating, to massaging, to caressing, to comforting.

I was breathing hard and delirious. It took me a long while to become a sentient human again.

I suppose I was multi-orgasmic with Billy that day. If you consider 'too many to count' as being the definition of 'multi'. I swear I lost consciousness.

I sensed movement, a towel gently covered me, and there was a further movement of cloth sound.

I felt a hand take mine and place it on something big and warm. A cock. I opened my eyes and Billy's wrestling shorts were down as he knelt by my face, his big cock pointing right at me.

I gave him an exhausted smile and tried to rub his juicy penis. It felt so nice in my hand, so big and male. I could smell it. I wanted to taste it. In my daze I was reminded that I liked cock.

Billy moved my hand with his, causing me to turn my palm and cup his testicles as he held my hand under against his scrotum. With his other hand, he took hold of his member and began to stroke.

Hmmm, I thought, I like watching a man stroke his cock...

He seemed urgent, and was quickly increasing the tempo. He gasped a little, his body starting to jerk and stiffen spasmodically. His testes moved upward, toward the base of his turgid shaft. A grin teased the edges of my mouth, because I knew what that meant.

He moved forward slightly and I felt the soft tip of his head pressing gently against my lips, begging entry into my mouth. That seemed like a delightful idea and I opened wide to let him in.

The dark pink head of his penis was so warm and soft and fat as I closed my lips over it, just past the corona. I swirled my tongue around it, feeling how delicious, tasting how beautiful, as his hand continued to urgently rub his shaft just outside my pouting lips.

He gasped deep in his chest. A vey male sound. The sound a man makes when his cock is going to cum.

I enjoyed these things and was surprised when the fist spurt of hot, rich, slippery semen bathed the back of my throat. I swallowed, holding my breath, waiting for more. I wanted him to come in my mouth. I wanted him to come in me. I began to gently suck to help him along.

His next gasp was agonized and his next spurt was prodigious, nearly gagging me. I swallowed happily, and was rewarded with another spurt. And another. And another.

I sucked greedily as though I wanted to drink him down. All of him. My eyes were focused on his face as his fist kept hitting my chin lightly and his cock kept spurting into my mouth. The facial expressions of a man who is spurting with and for a woman are possibly the greatest rewards of sex. I adored how he looked as he ejaculated into my mouth, it is a memory I will treasure always.

He was slowing down now, but I continued my gentle sucking, determined to receive every last drop my boy could give me. My boy. Really? Naw.

He had to pull his beautiful penis from my lips, for I wouldn't give him up easily, and he collapsed to lay beside me on a bed of concrete, breathing heavily but steadily with eyes closed in satisfaction.

I gazed on his beauty, not in the least diminished by his wrestling shorts still haphazardly wrapped at his knees. His muscular chest rising and falling, his delightful and delicious penis throbbing softly with his heartbeat as it softened before my eyes. I greedily ogled the little pearl of semen that appeared at his relaxing tip. My hand slipped out and I gathered the prize on a finger tip and brought it happily to my mouth.

I admired his body, his muscles, his spent genitals, feeling content with my afternoon's activities. I shook Billy from his semi-conscious state and encouraged him to get up and get moving on to his next customer.

He nodded, smiling, but he was embarrassed to meet my eyes.

He sat up and I took his chin in my hand and made him look at me. I said softly, "You are a good boy, Billy, thank you for all your help."

He smiled in response.

"Now," I said firmly, "Pull your pants up and cover that pretty penis of yours, collect your gear, and take care of the Edwards' pool. I'm sure you're at least an hour behind schedule, dear."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said, demurely.

I swatted his bottom as he stood up, "That's for also being a naughty boy, Billy," I said.

"Yes, Ma'am," he grinned as he pulled his pants up.

I sat up on the chaise, using my left arm to cover my nipples, allowing copious breast flesh to billow around my thin wrist. He still had to look. Good boy.

"I'll see you next Wednesday, Billy," I said, shaking a finger at him, "And don't you be late."

"Yes, ma'am, uh I mean, no ma'am. Uh, I won't be late, Mrs. T."

"Good boy," I said contentedly, "Good boy."

12