Lisa's 30th Birthday GB

Story Info
A surprise gang bang.
2k words
4.02
124.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
481 Followers

I'd like to tell you about a surprise gang bang my husband set up for my 30th birthday. First I'll pass on some observations. Bill and I both surf the web and watch a lot of porn. I have a fondness for multiple guys and a girl. Most of the videos I've seen seem to indicate the gang bang is being done for the benefit of the husband or other authority figure. I say this because they usually show a girl on a bed with several guys coming at her from all sides in a never ending succession. That would not be enjoyable for me for more than a few minutes. I want all the guy's attention but at a pace where I can be in a continuous state of excitement and be exciting to the guy I'm with. The girl's facial expressions also lend to this belief. They should be enjoying it.

My 30th birthday was on a Saturday and I knew Bill was arranging some kind of party but had no idea what kind. He took care of all the set up arrangements and sent me to a spa for a complete relaxing treatment. He made me feel special. When I got home he told me I should take my time and to dress in the sluttiest outfit I had. I now knew it was some kind of sex party. He further told me he wanted me to be surprised so I should take my time dressing and he would come and get me at about 8:00 PM. My mind thought of every type party imaginable and they all excited me. We had dinner at about 5:30 and then I went to our room to relax and get ready.

After fixing my hair and makeup I decided my new purple leather 8 strap garter and purple stockings would look great with a pair of white 5" heels and a white sheer mini dress. For a little accent I put on a white under bust push up bra. I loved the color contrast. I was ready and my excitement level was building. I was super anxious when Bill finally came and got me. He had me put on a blind fold and led me out to the family room. Once there he removed the blind fold and in front of me were 14 guys, some white and some black. What made it even better was I only knew one of the guys so I could have fun getting acquainted.

Bill brought me a drink and introduced me to the guys. Then he told them that this party was for my benefit and I was calling the shots. This meant that I had control of who, when, where and how I wanted it. When he was finished I told the guys to relax and we would all be happy because I liked everything they liked. I did tell them it would be more comfortable for all of us if we kept the number involved at any one time to a small group. Then I raised my glass to them and said we should get acquainted.

For about the next ½ hour I circulated around the room and met each guy, talking and playing a little grab ass. I could tell they were getting anxious and so was I so I started to play with the cock in front of me. When I finally got it out of his pants I went to my knees and started sucking it. After sucking it for a bit I looked up at the guy and told him what a nice cock he had. Then I looked around the room and told the rest I was looking forward to sucking their cocks too. Being a show off I did my best and made the cock in my mouth cum. I sucked it dry and smiled at the room as I swallowed his cum. Then I let them all know how much I liked having guys cum in my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass and all over me.

The sheer dress and bra were shed and guys played with my pussy and tits while I enjoyed another cock. I did three more guys like this and let them see how much I enjoyed the loads they were giving me. When I finished the last guy I got up and took the hand of a nice looking guy near me and told him I needed to get fucked and led him into the bedroom. Most of the other guys followed so when the two of us got onto the bed I asked the other guys if they would stand back and let us enjoy each other for a while. I promised I would treat them all. This guy went down on me and he had a very good tongue. After enjoying his tonguing for a bit I got him to turn around so I could suck his cock at the same time. His cock got rock hard so I adjusted myself so I could sit on his cock. It felt so good and I let everyone know how much I was enjoying it. He must have enjoyed it too because in a couple of minutes he was cumming in me and I was cumming too. I lingered on his cock until it started going soft and then got off and sucked it clean. When it was clean I kissed him and thanked him.

As he got up I looked at the other guys and asked if there was anyone that wanted sloppy seconds. Immediately I had a taker. He was a very well built black fellow with a very nice cock. I pulled him onto the bed and went right for his beautiful cock. I sucked it for a while and then laid back, spread my legs and invited him in. He was gentle and eased that nice big cock I into my very wet pussy. Then he started stroking me and I kept urging him to fuck me harder. In about 2 minutes of his fucking me I was cumming like crazy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and begged him to cum in me. Moments later he tensed and let out an animalistic sound and flooded my pussy. I held him in me for a bit before letting him roll off. I held him so I could clean that beautiful cock with my mouth. I told him how good he was and that he tasted good too.

The next guy was very anxious and didn't mind a sloppy pussy so I welcomed him aboard. Thankfully he was rather well endowed and when he started fucking me it felt great. I gave him plenty of verbal encouragement and he lasted long enough for me to have another wonderful orgasm. As he lingered on top of me I told him how good he was and thanked him.

As he got off the bed I asked if anyone wanted to fuck my ass. Several guy stepped up and I chose one close to me. I sucked his cock for a while getting it nice and wet and then got on my knees and the cum from my pussy lubed my ass. I told him to go slow until I was accustomed to him. He was very gentle and we soon got into a good rhythm. I then urged him to fuck me harder and it felt so good. A few minutes later I was having an anal orgasm. Anal orgasms are unbelievable and when it was over I was weak. Thankfully he came shortly after me and it felt so good. He pulled back and I just flopped face down on the bed. I needed a break. I told the guys I needed a rest, so I'd meet them in the other room and then we would play some more.

I went to our room and removed the rest of my attire, took a shower and cleaned my pussy and ass. Then I put on a black garter, black stocking and a pair of very high black heels. After touching up my hair and makeup I went back out to see the guys. As I entered the room Bill came over and kissed me and told me I was the hottest slut he had ever met. The other guys all chimed in that they agreed. So I went around the room thanking them and telling them how much I enjoyed being a slut for them. As I conversed with them, and drank, I let them know I liked being called a slut or whore or any other nasty name they knew. Refreshed I stated toward the playroom and said I was ready for some more fucking.

As I got on the bed I took the hand of one of the guys I hadn't had yet and asked him to do me doggie style. After sucking his cock and showing off for the guys watching I got on my knees and guided him into my clean pussy. He was fucking me good but I wanted more so I motioned one of the other guys to come and let me suck him. Getting fucked and sucking a cock at the same time requires a special rhythm and I got into it. The guy fucking me came first and a moment later the guy I was sucking blasted my throat with a very nice load. I swallowed his load like a real slut and asked who wanted to fuck the slut next. This time I sucked the guys cock until it was hard and had him lay on his back. Then I mounted him and rode him for a bit. I bent down and whispered in his ear that I wanted someone in my ass at the same time and was he OK with that.

He was so I invited another guy toward my face an asked if he wanted to be part of a DP. He was so I sucked him hard and lubed his cock to enter my ass. It took a while but we got into a rhythm and all three of us came one after the other. When the guys got up I just lay on the bed and told the guys I needed a rest but would appreciate someone would feed me. I got some strange looks so I told them I'd like them to jack off and feed and decorate my face and tits. Almost immediately there were a few guys jacking their cocks. The first guy stepped up saying he was coming and I opened my mouth to receive his gift. He got most in my mouth but my face got decorated too. Three more guys did the same and when they were done I played with the cum on my tits and let them watch me sample it on my finger. All the time I was doing this I told them how much I enjoyed the treats they gave me.

I again got up and cleaned myself up and put on a pair of thigh highs and a pair of fuck me heels. Then I returned to the family room and got another drink. The rest of the night was spent in the family room and I sucked off several guys and got fucked on the couch a few times. By then it was getting late so we called it a night. I personally thanked and kissed each guy and told them I hoped we could do it again soon. They were so nice and the compliments and thank you's I got made me feel so special.

When everyone was gone I cleaned up, with Bill's help and he took me to bed and made love to me. During his love making he told me how exciting I was and how proud he was to be my husband. What a perfect ending to an incredible night.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
481 Followers