Lisa's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie2002
pixie2002
287 Followers

There was no design on the boots at all--just pure, striking black power!

Jackie had thought of everything, even including some stockings in the box--black lacey ones that stay up by themselves. I had just come and I was already hot again. I slipped the stockings on as she watched and I teased her as I did it, sliding my hands over my legs and suggestively touching my pussy.

I told her to put my boots on me, and that was when it stopped being make-believe for me. I felt like some character out of a fantasy story, a nasty fucking fantasy story. I walked around the room and, except for the boots and stockings, I was naked. I felt wonderful!

I stopped in front of the big 3 way dressing mirror in Jackie's bedroom and looked at myself standing there. The long black boots rose almost to my knees and the spike heels lifted me up high, making all the muscles in my legs and ass pull tight.

My blonde bush was so pretty and my titties and nipples were incredibly hard. I ran my hands over my body and it felt so good. I could see Jackie in the mirror and she was watching me like a loving puppy.

I asked Jackie if she liked what she saw, and she couldn't even talk. She just nodded her head and smiled. She was trembling all over, but not because she was afraid. It was because she was so hot and horny.

I had stopped at the grocery store on the way over to her house that night and bought a dog leash. I heard you talk about it and knew what it had to be for. I went to my purse to retrieve the leash, leaving Jackie kneeling, trembling on the floor. When I returned, the leash dangling from my hand, I thought she was going to pee on the floor!

I told her to get a couple of her toys, and she produced a big cock toy and a little vibrator from her night table. As she knelt before me again, I hooked the leash to her nipple chain and told her to follow me.

When she started to get up I made her get back down on all fours and crawl behind me. She whimpered that she couldn't crawl and carry both of the play dicks.

"Put one in your mouth," I snapped at her, "so I won't have to listen to you complain so much."

Her face flushed and she looked down. Then she just took the head of the big cock in her mouth and followed me with it dangling from her lips. She just looked so nasty with that long, fat cock stuffed in her mouth, wearing only high heels and being lead by the leash. I know why you wanted that in your story now.

I led her like the pet that she was all the way from her bedroom to the living room. Jackie has this really huge coffee table, and I made her climb up on it and turn so that her ass was at one end and her head was almost hanging off the other.

She was so exposed and open to me as she lay there, and I teased her a little and kissed her hard on the mouth. I told her to take the cock out of her mouth and I sat on her face and had her eat me again.

Oh it was so good! But it was also different somehow. At that moment, I knew that I owned her completely and she would have done anything I wanted. But I also realized that this kind of control could be dangerous.

As she licked my pussy and fucked me with her tongue, I told her to stick the longer, fat cock into her pussy. Jackie moved the dildo to her opening and tried to just work it in a little at a time.

I barked at her, "Push it in all at once!"

I thought she would die from the incredible sensation, the pain. She screamed into my pussy and I came hard as Jackie rammed the cock inside her.

After I came I knew I needed to let her have some relief so I went around to her pussy and started to play with her. I pushed the other toy—a vibrator--into her ass. I knew she liked to have her ass fucked, too.

Jackie was twisting and turning and making all sorts of noises when I finally got the vibe all the way in her ass. The long, fat cock was still in her pussy.

I lifted one foot and used my new boot to force the big cock deeper inside her cunt. She was so wet and hot that each time I took my boot off the dildo; I could see her pussy push it back out. As her vaginal muscles kept pushing it out, I just kept pushing it back in for her.

We fucked like that for a few minutes before I moved my mouth to her steaming cunt and started eating her out. She went absolutely wild!

I jerked the cock out of her and went at her with my mouth and tongue, and soon she was totally out of control. I have never seen Jackie or any other girl so wet. She was full of her own fluid, and it was just running out of her.

When I bit her clit she came hard, her ass writhing around on the coffee table. But I was not stopping there. I kept fucking her and she kept cumming until she was trying to force me away and begging me to stop.

But I held the leash tight, pulled her to me and kept fucking her. When I finally stopped, she was crying and moaning and shaking all over. I sucked her dry and it was almost like having a mouthful of man cum. I held the fluid in my mouth, then forced my tongue deep inside her mouth so I could feed her own cum to her.

Jackie and I played around some more after we rested and ended up taking a swim in the rain and making love outside. When we were finished, we were both too sensitive to touch ourselves.

I put my boots and little dress back on and headed home. Jackie did walk me to the car naked. I liked that. No one else was out and around but I liked it anyway.

So that's pretty much it. It was a great birthday. New boots, hot sex and even a new computer so I can fuck you more often now.

I hope that you have had a couple of nice cums with this. I came again writing it for you.

I told Jackie that this would happen just for the one night. But there might be a few more one night stands soon.

I had fun, scary but fun.

Have a nice day

Lisa

pixie2002
pixie2002
287 Followers
12