Lisa's Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They eventually got down on the rug with Wendi on her back and Karen kissing her body while slowly finger fucking her pussy which got Wendi's hips off the floor. Karen didn't want her to get off yet so she stopped which got Wendi pissed off. Karen told her to relax that she had something special for her. Karen pulled the lube from her coat pocket and started working on Wendi with one finger at a time going in and out of Wendi's pussy until she had three in and put the lube on her pussy and her own hand. Wendi was in heaven as she could feel her emotions running wild but Karen had more in store for her as she pushed in the forth finger and dumped more lube on to finally get her hand and fist inside.

Wendi was in an uncontrollable state of pleasure as Karen rotated her hand to find her womb and start messaging it slowly watching her face to ensure she was in that total bliss area.

"Wendi, can you hear me?"

She was trashing her head from side to side as she asked her again.

"Oh God, please don't stop, please don't stop."

"You know Wendi if I had the right woman with enough money I could be persuaded to adjust my life."

"Karen honey, I'm your woman. I've been ripping this company off for years and have plenty for both of us.'

"Aren't you afraid they will find it and take it back?"

"I put in a bank in the Cayman Island's under my mother's name and they wouldn't think of looking under that."

Karen kept up the message as Wendi's eyes started to roll back so she slowed a little and asked her what her mother's mane was and she blurted out Joanne Goody as Karen started to slam her pussy like a piston.

Wendi was going crazy moaning and trashing about as the door flew open and Jen and Deb busted in.

"Wendi! What the fuck is going on here!"

Reality struck and she came back to earth as they stood there yelling at Karen to get dressed and get out.

"Wendi. You took advantage of a young temp to satisfy your needs on my time and you know that's against company policy. You're fired! Get the fuck out of my building!" Deb said.

After the dust had settled the four of us were in Jen's office watching the tape of Karen and Wendi and what had transpired. Karen asked Deb if she was able to get her hands on Karen's account and get her money back. With your help honey I got it all and I turned her ass in to the IRS which should make her life miserable for a while.

Jen started to cry as she thanked us for what had happened so Karen wiped her tears away and gave her a kiss and told her she could relax now. Before we knew what was going on Karen had Jen naked on her couch and she was fisting her like only she knew how to do.

"Jen baby, I hope you don't have any company secrets."

We all broke up laughing.

12