Little Big Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get that down you, Missy, that's my Grammy's recipe for the demon drink, never fails. Grab your nose though, it smells fuckin' awful!"

I did. I just opened my throat and drunk it down. He was right, I just got a whiff as I finished it, it really was disgusting. And the taste was pretty terrible too.

"Heck Charlie, that is terrible. Where the hell am I?"

"Seemed best to bring you home, and you did sleep solid, specially after all that suckin' last night, I bet. Anyway Missy, it's my turn now!"

Just as he said this - the little men in my head did one more almighty blow, I shouted out at the pain. And they stopped! Suddenly. Within a second - the pain was gone, my head was so very clear I just felt wonderful. I sat up and smiled, noticing my big 'boobs' pressing outwards within the constraint of my bra, noticing my lovely smooth legs once more, encased in nylon, my high heels..... I felt good!

"Always does that" said Charlie. "Big thump and then finished. You ready then? I don't do all that oral stuff, we gonna do it prop'ly. I've had a boner all night thinkin' 'bout you there, Missy, believe me you do still look a picture. Always did like gals in stockings and heels, like most guys I s'pose."

I looked across at Charlie. His pants were down! He really was going to ....

I could have got out of it. Kicked him hard or something but then, where would I go? I didn't really know where I was, on a farm somewhere but - where? And. He had rescued me, I did owe him something. I'd happily have sucked him off but that wasn't what he wanted.

Quite suddenly, I remember being very surprised at it, I was awake - and I was hungry. Not for food, not even for a taste of Charlie's cum sliding down my throat. But for Charlie's cock in me. So many new and different things had happened and all in the past twelve hours, this was going to be yet another new experience. I wanted to be fucked.

I watched as he removed his shorts. My eyes opened wide. He did have a boner - and what a boner. His cock was erect and - well. I gasped! I was erect, it was hard - and it was big.

"I ain't never done this with a trannie. But right now I'm dog tired and I'm horny as hell. I ain't been sleepin' too well so, let's see how good a trannie slut you are. Tell me, what you gonna be able to do about this?"

OK I'd seen four of them that night but I was no expert on men's cocks. Yet I could see that this one was unusual. It was big and oh-so thick, I just couldn't take my eyes off it. I looked at Charlie and suddenly felt very sorry for him. I had no idea why his wife had left but he had obviously taken it badly. I breathed deeply. Still in no way sure how my day, my week, my life even was going to progress, I wanted to help him. And help me too.

"That's why they call me what they do. I used to be a little kid, not too tall, right up to being about eighteen. But my cock got to full size early so it looked huge. And when I growed it just kept on growin' too. So - Little Big Man, that was the name."

I did listen - but I was still staring. Charlie's cock was huge, maybe ten or eleven inches long but it seemed so much thicker than any of the others I had seen. How did he ever get that thing inside a woman's cunt? OK, maybe he didn't. But if he was married? Presumably he and his wife had good sex at some time in their marriage. Anyway, I was in some way his 'woman' for the moment.

I breathed a little more deeply and reached out, watching my long red talons begin to stroke it, to see the reaction, to see it swell even more and stand up even more proud. Yes! I wanted it. I wanted that gorgeous bulging piece of meat up my asshole.

I lay back. I opened my stocking-covered legs. Very wide.

"OK. Come on Little Big Man. Let's see what you can do!"

*

© 2003 by Bethany Jacques.