Little Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Nikki?"

"Will you make love to me as if you are really and truly in love with me?"

"I'll try."

"Don't try, just let it happen, just imagine that you are in love with me and let it happen." She tilted her head to one side in an invitation for me to kiss her neck, her soft, and smooth skinned, young neck.

I lay back on the floor and she followed me, rolling off me and stretching out beside me. I kissed her face, her eyes and lips, her mouth that opened so that my tongue could caress hers. When I got to her breasts the nipples were so puffy that they looked twice as big as normal, so of course I kissed them, gently and lovingly, caressing the tips with my tongue. "Oh god that feels so good." She whispered from above my head. She held my head as I worked my way down her body and when I reached her pussy her hips thrust up as my tongue pushed deep inside her.

She came twice before I eased myself between her legs and pushed my hard as a rock cock deep into her more than ready pussy. "Oh G-o-o-o-o-d almighty, that feels so good." She tightened her pussy on him as he moved at a steady pace. Every time I pushed deep inside her I could feel more pussy cream squeezing out and oozing down over my balls, I have never had sex this intense before, whether it was experience or instinct on her part I didn't know and I didn't care. This was good, but all good things have to come to an end, or in my case, end in a come. As I felt myself letting go and pumping my come into her she let out a scream and squirted all over my balls.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry, I've never done that before, there's going to be a hell of a mess to clean up."

"That can wait until we get our breath back. How did I do? Do I love you?"

"I would have to say yes to that, I've never had it as good as that before." She bent down and cleaned us from my cock, so I returned the favour, licking my cum from her pussy, a first for me. There was something different about the way that we made love, different from my lovemaking with Claire. With her it was as if she was doing me a favour by allowing me access to her body, she was never really an active participant in the process. With Nikki, she and I were the whole process, it revolved around us and it involved us, there were no faked orgasms, every shudder of her body, every sound that came from her mouth had a spontaneity about it that could not be faked.

Just as natural as our lovemaking was our feeling comfortable in our own bodies, and with each other's body. We made no effort to hide from each other, choosing instead to be open in our nakedness in the privacy of our home, even when doing the mundane, like housework. Our lovemaking knew no time constraints, whenever we felt like it, which was often, we made love and each time was different, and better. I was living a dream, and in the process my nightmares were becoming fewer. This could have had something with Nikki being by my side, snuggled against me, protecting me, and me protecting her from her past.

Nikki had been with me for over four months when it happened, the knock on my door. I scrambled into a pair of shorts while Nikki ran to her room, the one that she didn't use any more. There were two policemen standing on my front porch. "Mister Mark Jeffreys?"

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"Do you mind if we come in?" I stood aside to let them in. "Mister Jeffreys, a neighbour of yours contacted us and informed us that you had a young girl staying with you, a very young girl. Is this correct?"

"Yes, I have a girl staying with me, she's my Carer, is that a problem?"

"It is if she's as young as we've been led to believe, plus the fact that your neighbour has told us that when this girl was hanging out the washing yesterday she wasn't wearing any panties." Nikki had been wearing her dress and when she reached up to peg the washing on the line her dress rose up high enough to reveal the lack of panties. I'd noticed that and she promised to be more careful in future. "Do you think that we could have a word with her?"

"Certainly, I'll go and get her." I walked to her room to find her dressed in jeans and a tee shirt, we couldn't do much about her nipples showing through the material. "Nikki, the police would like a word with you." I led her back into the living room.

"Can I help you?" She asked them.

"We have had a complaint from a neighbour about an under aged girl living here. Can you tell me, how old are you?"

"I'm nineteen."

"You have proof of that?"

"Not with me, no I don't."

"No form of identification that can verify your age?"

"No, I'm sorry I have nothing on me, all of my stuff is where I was living before Mark helped me out and asked if I could be his Carer."

"I have a problem, you certainly do not look to be nineteen. Tell us, what is your full name, and don't think of giving us a false name because we will be checking it out and if you do you will be in big trouble."

"My name is Nikki Palmer."

"Nikki, is that short for Nicolle?"

"No, it's short for Nicollette."

"What is your date of birth?"

"27th of February 1993. I was born here in Adelaide. I suppose that now you want to know where my parents live?"

"That would be helpful."

"My mother lives at Leabrook and my father, the last I heard, lives at Roxby Downs, he works at Olympic Dam."

"So they're not married to each other?"

"No, I don't know about my father but my mother is married to this arsehole which is why I don't live there anymore."

"Was there a problem there?"

"You could say that, yes. He tried to fuck me so I left, I've been living rough for the past two years until recently when I met Mark. Now I live here and look after him, we look after each other. Mark is one of your real live war heroes and he's paid a high price for his heroism. He is suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), and I'm helping him to cope with it seeing as how his wife gave up on him."

"You must appreciate that we have to follow through on this complaint. I'm going to ask you to accompany us to the station while we check this out."

"Can Mark come with me?"

"No, just you for now, if we need to speak to him we know where he is."

"But I don't want to leave him here on his own. Anything that upsets his routine can trigger a relapse."

"If everything checks out you'll be back in no time."

"It's all right Nikki, I can manage."

She walked to me and kissed me. "Don't worry Darling, I won't be any longer than necessary." She turned to the policemen. "Okay, let's get this bullshit over and done with."

They left, and as they left there was a deputation of nosey neighbours lined up outside the next door property. They all went inside the house with a smug look on their faces that said to anyone who might have witnessed the scene that they had done their duty and saved a young girl from the clutches of a pervert.

I could feel a panic attack coming on and rang the Psychologist that was handling my case. He came straight away and sat with me while I told him the whole story of Nikki and my relationship with her, of how we met and our lives since she moved in with me. "She's the best thing that has happened to me, ever. She has pretty much taken my mind off Afghanistan and what happened, I have very few nightmares these days and she knows exactly what to do when I have one. She is brilliant and I don't want to lose her."

"My concern is for you, if she can't come back to you we'll have to find someone else."

"She'll have to come back because there is no-one else that can do what she does for me."

"Okay, let's go through this. Your neighbours contacted the police because they believed that she is under the legal age to be living with you?"

"Yes. Nikki told me that she was nineteen and I believe her even though, in all fairness to my nosey neighbours, she does look younger."

"Now I'm going to have to ask, are you having sex with her?"

"No, we are lovers, we make love to each other, amazing love, but it's not sex, there is a difference."

"Be that as it may, if she's not of legal age you are in deep trouble, you realise that, don't you?"

"Yes, I'm aware of that, but I'm not worried about it. My main concern is that her mother will demand that she return home and live with her."

"I guess that all you can do is wait and see what will happen."

"Can you wait with me, I don't want to be alone while this is still up in the air like this."

"Of course, the last thing I want is for you to have a relapse."

I made coffee for us and we waited. An hour later a cab pulled up out front and Nikki got out with a large wheelie bag. I had the front door open for her and grabbed the bag from her as she came in, at least that was my intention but her kiss stopped me. "Those fucking bastards, they swabbed my pussy to see if we'd been having sex even before they checked my age. They were certain that I was only fifteen and that you were some sort of pervert." She caught sight of Scott standing by the sofa. "Who's he?"

"This is Scott, my Psychologist. Scott this is Nikki."

"I'm pleased to meet you Nikki." He held out his hand to her. "Mark has told me so much about you, and I have to admit that you've done a great job with him, much more than I can as a part-time Psychologist, he is not my only patient so I can't devote the time that you're able to."

"Mark helped me when I needed it, I'm just repaying the favour."

"So that fact that you're in love with him has nothing to do with it?"

"The fact that I am in love with him has everything to do with it. He needs me, we need each other."

"I noticed that you brought a case with you, Am I to understand that your mother doesn't want you to go back and live with her?" I asked her.

"She couldn't have been happier to see the back of me, so I grabbed as much of my clothes as I could jam into the bag and left her there. At least now I've got knickers to wear when I'm hanging out the washing."

"So the police are satisfied that you're really nineteen years old?"

"Yes, they're satisfied, not happy about it, but they can't do a thing about it. I'm free to stay here with you." To emphasise the point she kissed me again, leaving Scott in no doubt as to our love for each other.

"What I am going to do, if it's alright with you two, is to go and speak to your neighbours and tell them that not only are the police satisfied that you are nineteen years old, but that they have disrupted Mark's recovery from PTSD, and placed a strain on him that will take some considerable for him to get over. I'll lay it on really thick, but before I go, Nikki, how would you like to get paid for looking after Mark?"

"What, how? I don't want to be paid, I'd do it for nothing."

"When I put in my report of today's drama I will stress the fact that you have made a huge difference to Mark's recovery and your efforts will have significantly shortened that recovery, thereby saving the tax payer a lot of money, money that should go to you."

"Like I said, I don't want the money but if it's offered to me I won't say no."

"I'll see what I can do, you two look after each other now, won't you."

"We will, and thank you for coming so quickly." I said to him.

"No problem, in fact you did me a favour, it got me out of a boring policy briefing."

"Thank God for that, now I can get out of these fucking clothes." Nikki wasted no time in taking off her jeans and tee shirt, and pulling down my shorts. "I was so worried about you, the look on your face told me that you were going to have a rough time of it. I was glad that you had someone to call." She had my cock in her hand and was kissing its tip.

"Please, stand up for a minute." She got to her feet. "Nikki, my Darling, I was so very worried that you would be taken from me. I never doubted that you were nineteen for one minute, I trusted you when you told me how old you are, but we're always going to have people questioning your age. I think that we need to get you ID that will prove your age. Did you find any at your mother's place?"

"No."

"Well then we need to apply for your Birth Certificate and from that we can get you other ID like a Drivers Licence. Come to think of it that would be a good idea, we might need you to be able to drive in the future."

"We'll do that as soon as we've made love, I want to reassure you that I love you and for you to tell me how much you love me. I need this now."

What could I say? I have never needed anyone more than I needed her now and the way that she clung to me as if she would never let me go affirmed her need for me.

We cleaned up and put on clothes, she did a quick pirouette to show me that she was wearing knickers and we left to apply for her Birth Certificate. It took ages to plough through the red tape and place the order. We would have to wait for them to process the application and then post it to us before we could move on and apply for her Learners Licence.

We called into the shopping mall on the way home to pick up some groceries and it was close to dinner time when we let ourselves into the house.

After dinner we sat on the sofa pretending to watch some rubbish on TV but in reality we were kissing and fondling each other. Nikki had her head on my chest. "Mark, will you get a divorce?"

"I'm thinking about it, I'll go to see a solicitor tomorrow and get the ball rolling."

"I'm coming too, it's not that I don't trust you or anything like that, but it's a major step for you and I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I know you don't and that's one of the thousands of reasons that I love you so very much." I carried her to our bedroom and lay her on the bed. She held her arms up to receive me and I went to her willingly, kissing her softly on the lips and whispering to her that I loved her. She whispered her love for me and began to stroke my cock. Our love making was sublime, it was long but not drawn out, we lost all sense of time and the number of orgasms, one seemed to blend with the next, even for me. It might not have been rock hard all of the time, but it was hard enough to stay inside her and lead her to another orgasm. Eventually exhaustion took hold and we drifted off to a contented and carefree sleep.

There was an almighty crash at the front door and a voice yelled out. "Come on out you fucking slut! I know you're in there fucking that old pervert! Come on out before I kick the fucking door down!"

"Oh fuck, it's Brett, how the hell did he find me?"

Normally at a time like this I would have been under the bed shaking like a jibbering fool, but not tonight. "Stay here, get under the bed and stay there until I come to get you, understand."

"Don't do anything stupid, please."

"No wuckin' furries." I dragged on a pair of shorts and went to the door. "Can I help you?" I asked in my softest, gayest, voice.

"Where the fuck is she?"

"To whom do you refer?" I asked, simpering.

"Nikki you fucking poofter, that's who. Where is she?" He made to push past me but didn't quite make it, four years of SAS training kicked in and he was face down on the floor with me kneeling on the small of his back and twisting his arm as far as I could up his back with the elbow locked and all the strain on his shoulder that was in danger of popping out.

All it would take was a little encouragement on his part for me to twist it that little bit further. I heard a noise behind me and the lights went out.

"He's taken a solid hit on the head and his ribs have taken a pounding, it'll be a while before you can get any sense out of him I'm afraid." I opened my eyes to look at an Ambulance Paramedic. "He's conscious at last, let's get him into the hospital."

I felt the stretcher being wheeled down a brightly lit corridor. "Is Nikki okay?" I asked the doctor that came to me.

"Nikki, who is that?"

"My Carer, she was staying with me. Actually she's my girlfriend, I hope that nothing has happened to her."

"Don't know mate, there was no-one else in the house when we got there."

"Police, I need to speak to the police and fast."

"I'll see if they're still around the place, but that will have to wait until after I've checked you out."

"Don't worry about me, if Nikki wasn't in the house she's in danger."

He sent an orderly to see if the police that brought me in were still somewhere in the hospital.

The doctor poked and prodded and made notes on a chart, I was sent to X-ray to check if anything was broken and to MRI to check out my brain. It was much later that I was wheeled into Intensive Care and plugged into the monitors. Feelings of Déjà Vu came flooding back and they weren't good feelings. I was in for a rough time of it and I knew it. I hoped that Nikki was okay and that we'd be together again soon.

"Someone's given you a bit of a going over Mister Jeffreys." The voice was familiar, it was one of the cops from this morning.

"Where's Nikki? I want to see her."

"We don't know, there was no-one in the house by the time that we got there, which wasn't long after the melee started. Your neighbours called us as soon as they heard the yelling from outside your house. They saw the two men that attacked you, although they said that one of them looked a little worse for wear, he was holding his shoulder. They took down the make and Rego number of the car that the guys were in but we've drawn a blank on that, the plates had been reported stolen over a month ago."

"Did they see Nikki?"

"No, they didn't say anything about seeing her, in fact the woman said that she hoped Nikki was okay. When I queried her change of heart she told us that your Psychologist had been to see them and put them straight about you and Nikki."

"Do you think someone could go over there and check to see if she's still there?"

"I'll see to it." He left.

The doctor came back in with a thick file in his hands. "You have been in the wars, haven't you? Shot up and spent time in a military hospital before being repatriated back home. You've had a spell in the Psych Ward followed by being under the care of a Psychologist for PTSD. I think we should do our best for you, you've suffered enough."

"Can you contact my Psychologist and tell him where I am, and that Nikki is missing. I'm going to need one or both of them."

It was a hell of a night, I was drugged up with something that was supposed to help me sleep but in the early hours of the morning the nurses found me screaming and trying to get under the bed. It was goodnight for me until close to noon, and even then I was off with the fairies somewhere, or was it the angels, was I in Heaven? Why was the angel crying? Why was she trying to squeeze me to death? She was a beautiful angel, just as I imagined them to be, but she wasn't behaving like one and why did she move away when the nurses came in followed by the doctor who'd had his lunch disturbed.

"Well Mister Jeffreys, you seemed to have made a small recovery from your trauma. I think that we can ease back a little on your anti-psychotic medication and see how we go. The good news is that your psychologist is coming in to see you, he should be here in an hour or so. It will be his decision on when you will be able to leave here, your physical wounds aren't life threatening so it's just a matter of whether you're mentally ready to leave us."

"Can the angel stay with me?"

"Angel, what angel are you talking about?"

"The one that was here just before you got here." The doctor looked at the nurses who all shrugged their shoulders not knowing what I was talking about. He wrote something on my file before he left.

I sank deeper into my depression for a while, wondering if I was crazy or if I did see Nikki beside me and feel her with me, but then I decided that I needed to get better so that I could actually be there for her.