Little Lucy and the Big Bad Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we first met, you told me about how we're all so uptight, about how it's about time we all started letting go of our inhibitions-"

"Yes, but-"

"No, no buts! You were right; you ARE right. You've made me so happy and I love you and there's nothing wrong with any of it. You're just letting the bullshit your wife was brought up with poison you. I'm so sorry for what happened but... well, I know what it's like."

He placed a hand on her cheek.

"What do you mean?" he asked quietly.

"My parents died when I was ten. They were visiting the nearest city, thinking about moving and taking me somewhere more.... enriching. Anyway, their car was sandwiched by two trucks. Some bastard checking his mobile instead of braking. Grandma took me in and raised me. But to her, well, I'm still a little girl. Young ladies shouldn't... et cetera, et cetera. Story of my life."

"I'm sorry, that must have been..."

"It doesn't matter," she stroked his arm, "Don't you get it? It doesn't matter because I've got you now. I love you. There's nothing you could do that would hurt me. Please believe me, there's nothing. Other than pushing me away. I don't believe in fate but... well, we met each other at the right time and now... this dress fits, baby. It fits me perfectly."

He gripped her arms and lifted her into his lap and kissed her. And this time, the kiss was so meaningful, so unrestrained that she slipped away from the reality of that room and felt herself floating on some ethereal plane. The kiss ended and they simultaneously let loose a sob which was also a laugh.

"I love you."

His three words made her whole.

She sat stroking his cheek and the silence didn't matter as five minutes passed.

Finally, she asked, "There's just one more thing. What's the red light under the house all about?"

He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Ah... well, that's something I've been working on this last week. Something for us. Seems a little odd now."

"No," she kissed him, "I want to see."

"Okay," he stood up and she slipped to her feet. His fingers entwined with hers and he led her back into the foyer.

Beneath the stairs he opened a door revealing a set of brick stairs that led into darkness. He reached beyond the door jam, flicked a switch and the stairwell was bathed in red light. Cool air drifted up from below and Lucy felt goose bumps emerge on the skin of her thighs. He squeezed her hand and led her down the stairs.

He let go of her hand at the bottom and she stepped forward to take in the sight before her eyes. It was a cellar half the size of the floor above. The walls and floor were fashioned in stone and she noticed that sconces held the red bulbs that illuminated the chamber. Against the walls stood wooden racks on which lay and hung all manner of kinky instruments of delightful torture: whips, floggers, canes, spankers, cuffs, collars, clamps. In the centre a hook hung from the ceiling and a bench stood off to the side.

"What's all this, then?" she turned and regarded him with a smile.

"Those 'other things' I mentioned. Seems a little silly now after..."

"No," she took his hand, "No it doesn't. Do your worst, sir; I want it. I want to be punished. I'm a very, very naughty girl, remember?"

She walked over to the nearest rack, the sound of her heels echoing in the stony chamber, and ran a hand over the leather grip of a black flogger. The twisted leather strips that entwined the handle felt smooth and sensual on the tips of her fingers and she took a deep breath as she waited for him to act, to finally win the battle with those demons he had fought for so many years.

She heard his footsteps approach from behind and a second later his hands were around her waist, turning her to face him. Their eyes met and she smiled reassuringly when she regarded the water that bathed them. He sighed and guided her to the centre of the chamber, beneath the hook.

"Stand here," he told her and she complied wordlessly.

She watched as he walked over to one of the wooden racks and chose a pair of leather cuffs from which hung a metal chain. He returned and she held her arms out in front of her, wrists together, palms up. He grinned and tightened the leather of the cuffs around her wrists, fastening the tiny buckles.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

Lucy closed her eyes and revelled again in that feeling of restraint.

"Yes," she exhaled.

He took the chain in his hand, stretched up and attached it to the hook above. Her arms were now suspended over her head and she leant forward to test the resistance. She was held firmly and knew she couldn't escape without his consent.

In the meantime he had returned to the same rack and now stepped over to her with another pair of cuffs in his hands. This time the leather manacles were slightly larger and were separated by a black metal bar around three feet long.

"To keep you open to me," he informed her and knelt down before her feet.

He attached one of the cuffs to her left ankle and then took hold of the other in his hand. He guided her legs apart until they were spread wide enough for her right ankle to meet the restraint at the opposite end of the bar and then firmly fastened it.

He stood back up and faced her. From his pocket he withdrew what appeared to be a small belt with a black rubber tube at its centre.

"Open your mouth," he instructed and she dutifully obeyed, her pussy becoming wetter by the second inside the latex panties.

He placed the rubber tube between her teeth and she automatically bit down. It was soft and her excitement grew at the feeling of the sides of her mouth being stretched around its width. He stepped round behind her and fastened the gag behind her head, making sure her pigtails hung down around it. Then he returned to face her.

He was taking deep breaths now, exhaling them into the cool air of the cellar, and his eyes were no longer sad but lustful, predatory, as he regarded the latex-clad prisoner before him.

"Pull against you restraints. How does it feel?"

She adjusted her lips around the rubber gag, pulled against the cuffs chaining her to the ceiling, attempted to close her legs, but she was held fast. And it felt so good.

"Umm, ah, hrum," she spoke through the gag, and saliva escaped from her lips and ran down her chin. Realising speaking was as futile as escape, she nodded at him.

"Good," he said simply and stepped beyond her.

She couldn't turn to follow him and so hung there in the position he had put her, her eyes wide, making little groans in expectation of her punishment.

After a moment she heard him approach her from behind and felt his hand on her backside. His sensual fingers ran up the back of her legs and stroked the latex frills of her underwear.

"It's like you were made just for me," he sighed.

He lifted the black skirt over her waist and she felt his fingers in the top of the white panties. He tugged them down so they were stretched around her thighs and she felt the cold air brush her pussy lips. A single finger ran back up the inside of her leg and rested for a moment on her exposed hole. Then it disappeared and she heard his lips smack behind her; he was tasting her juices.

"You taste so fucking good," he groaned, "I want to eat you all up."

She moaned at the prospect.

"But first..." he continued.

She heard him take a step back and a second later there was a rush of air and a CRACK and her backside was stinging. She squealed in surprise and pain and intense arousal.

His fingers stroked her cheeks where he had struck her and the simultaneous feeling of pain and gentle pleasure was enough to cause a droplet of juice to pool and drip from her pussy.

Then his fingers were gone and she felt again the harsh bite of the cane. This time there was no caress, only a moment's pause and then another CRACK as he chastised her skin. Her muffled screams echoed off the stone as he struck her soft skin again and again, the white of her backside becoming latticed with red lines.

Finally, he stopped and she slumped forward, letting the restraint above her head take the weight of her limp body as she immersed herself in the pain.

For a moment there was only the sound of her panting, and then she felt his lips on her behind planting soft kisses on the sore results of his deeds. His tongue found the crevice of her backside and she felt its tip trace down between her cheeks to find her arsehole.

She took a sudden deep breath through her nose and more of her saliva dripped from her chin as his tongue licked at her, sending shivers up her back. Then he found her pussy hole with his finger again and slid it deep inside of her. She groaned and the chain tinkled above them as she pushed her backside against his face, delighting in the deep growls he made as he greedily licked at her hole and finger fucked her pussy.

His thumb found her clitoris and she could feel her orgasm building but, suddenly, he was gone and she was left moaning in frustration.

She looked at him with eyes full of animalistic passion as he stepped round in front of her. His left hand came up and gripped her throat and she breathed harder as her windpipe was constricted under his strong fingers. Then he roughly grabbed her right breast with his free hand and squeezed it hard through the white rubber of her dress.

"Ummmm..." The choked moan escaped from her as he squashed her soft tit in his palm.

Then both his hands slipped into the peephole on the front of her dress and clasped the rubber fabric. He jerked his hands apart violently and the latex ribbed open, exposing her breasts. In an instant his mouth and teeth were on them, licking and biting at the erect and red nipples.

From his pocket he withdrew two little metal clips with rubber tips. He squeezed the jaws open of one and carefully clamped it to her right nipple. The feeling was exquisite: a sharp, biting pain that shot electricity through the round orb of her breast. He applied the second clamp and the pleasure was intensified.

She felt adrift on an ocean of bliss; she was experiencing something beyond her wildest, her most depraved imaginings: her life, her past, her future were abstract and distant and so, so irrelevant as he tortured her and made her completely and utterly his own.

His hand slapped in between her legs and began to roughly finger her cunt and her clit burned with engorged excitement. She was screaming and biting down hard on the rubber gag in her mouth and before a minute had passed she was riding the tidal wave of the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. Her eyelids squeezed shut under the force of it and a high-pitched shriek escaped from her throat.

His hand left her pussy and her head slumped forward, spit dripping to the floor as she made deep, amorous groans; the aftershocks of her orgasm causing her to shudder.

He let her recover for a minute and then she felt his hand on her wrists, releasing the chain which attached her to the ceiling. She put her arms, still connected at the wrists, around his neck and held him tightly in gratitude at what he had done to her, how he had made her feel.

Then he was kneeling again before her, detaching the bar that spread her legs from the ankle cuffs. She brought her thighs together to shield her sensitive vagina and the panties slipped down to her feet.

He took her hand and guided her over to the bench nearby, leaving the panties behind. Slipping his fingers into the tear at the front of her rubber dress he continued the damage beyond her waist, splitting the skirt. He reached round to the back of her neck and unfastened the press stud on the collar. The latex fell from her body and pooled at their feet. He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back so that she lay along the length of the cold wooden bench.

She relaxed back on the cool wood, lifting her arms above her head and arching her back so that her tits, the clamps still attached to her nipples, thrust out from her chest. Her master took her bound wrists and attached the cuffs to a clip on the floor off one end of the bench. Her ankles were similarly attached to two clips on the floor on either side.

There she lay, still reeling from the force of her orgasm, her legs spread around the bench, her arms pulled up and away from the rest of her body, her head hanging over the edge. The latex had made her sweat under his punishment and her skin shone dully in the red light.

From a nearby rack he retrieved a flogger and the long red and black leather thongs hung down in front of him as he gripped the hilt tightly. He took a position beside her and lightly whipped her naked chest.

The pain was sudden but different from the cane of before; the force of his blow was distributed across the thongs and she knew she would be able to withstand much more chastisement from this new weapon. She adjusted her chest after this warning strike and prepared herself for more.

Now he began to flog her body, his wrist spinning the grip round and round, the leather thongs circling in the air and stinging her skin over and over. The force of the strikes increased as he continued and she began to writhe on the bench as the skin of her stomach and breasts became redder with each hit. Then it was over and she relaxed back onto the bench making mewling noises as she revelled in the pain.

He moved to stand before her, her pussy held wide open by the restraints on her ankles. This time he swung the flogger overhand and she squealed as the leather strips repeatedly struck her vagina, the pain intense and sharp on her labia and clitoris. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she experienced the extremely exquisite sensation of having her pussy tortured.

All of a sudden it was over, and she opened her eyes to see him drop the flogger to the stone floor and bend forwards on his knees. She felt his soft, warm tongue on her clit and the sudden pleasurable contrast intensified her gratification. He licked at her pussy like a cat; little lightning-fast laps that teased her and prompted an attempt on her part to thrust her cunt harder onto his face in search of climax. But he withdrew his face and from his pocket retrieved a long, black vibrator.

She widened her eyes; never before had she received into her such a thing. It was even larger than his own cock and she inhaled sharply through her nose as he slowly began to insert it into her pussy. Her vagina stretched around the wide girth of that black phallus and she arched her back once more as it slowly slid up inside of her until only the red cap upon its end was left visible.

But that was not the end of his penetration of her body.

From his other pocket he withdrew yet another dildo, slightly smaller than the first. With one hand on her hips he encouraged her to lift her pelvis until her arsehole was exposed. It was still wet with his saliva and she heard and felt him spit on it to increase the lubrication. With his right index finger he probed at her hole, teasing it open with the tip. Slowly, gently, he inserted his finger into her arse and she was overcome by the strangest sensation she had yet experienced. She immediately felt like she might have an accident as his finger probed her insides and the muscles tightened around his finger as a result.

"Relax," he whispered and his soothing voice flowed over her and she felt the muscles easing in her backside.

By this point he had penetrated her so deeply that his knuckles had reached the cheeks of her behind and he now slid his finger backwards until it was almost out of her. Just before it was withdrawn, however, she felt it slide back and she let loose a deep, guttural moan.

He slid his finger back and forth a few more times before withdrawing it entirely and a moment later she felt the tip of the second vibrator on her opening. Again he was gentle and it was not long before he had teased that firm phallus up into her backside.

The sensation was a concentrated charge of consensual erotic violation and she lay there groaning uncontrollably as her entrances were stretched and filled by those two ersatz cocks. She almost didn't notice him walk round so that he stood above her head but a second later his fingers were removing the gag in her mouth and stroking her cheeks. His crotch stood now in front of her face and she regarded, upside down, his hand come back to unzip his flies and undo the button of his trousers. A second later his fully erect cock was loosed from its confines, jumping forth to stroke her chin. His balls hung down before her eyes and he leant forward, bringing them towards her eager mouth.

She thrust her tongue out and began to lick at them as he bowed over her, his hands seeking her filled openings. She could taste the salt of his sweat upon the skin of his balls as she greedily lapped with her tongue.

She had to stop a second later, however, as she was overcome by the intensity of a new sensation. Her lower body became alive with concentrated eroticism as both vibrators began to buzz inside of her. He had twisted the caps of both, causing them to send shudders through her insides. She started moaning with pleasure as she felt another orgasm begin to build but was cut off a second later as her mouth and throat were filled with his cock.

His hands came down to rest on her breasts, the nipples still clamped beneath his palms. He squeezed them tightly and began to fuck her face, her pigtails swinging back and forth under the onslaught of his thrusting pelvis.

The tip of his cock struck the back of her throat and she gagged, spluttering saliva into his pubic hair but he did not stop. The chamber was filled with the sound of her gurgles and watery choking, the walls reflecting back the insistent buzzing of the vibrators embedded within her body, the sound like a horde of angry bees eager for the honey of her pussy.

Her vagina and arse were on fire, her clit felt ready to burst, his fingers dug into the skin of her tits leaving red nail marks. She was letting forth strangled screams which became louder and shriller as his long, thick dick slid in and out of her mouth.

Her high-pitched wailing reached a crescendo and she came, her sweat covered body writhing on the bench like a trapped animal. Almost simultaneously he yelled above her and she felt his hot fluid shoot to the back of her throat. She coughed and spluttered and spat out his spunk to stop herself from drowning. He withdrew and shot the rest of his load across her chest and stomach, thick ribbons shooting out of its purple end all over her. Her head hung limply as he unloaded on her, a cocktail of his cum and her saliva running out of her mouth and down over her cheeks and nose.

She felt held in a limbo of multiple orgasms as the vibrators continued to buzz inside her pussy and arse and she was panting deliriously as she continued to come, over and over. Her groans became deeper and weaker as her body physically surrendered to the all-consuming sense of bliss that wracked her very soul. The sounds of his whimpers above her became muffled and were replaced by a rushing torrent like rapids in her ears. Her vision darkened and all of a sudden she was falling into an unreal chasm of chaotic light and sound. She felt nausea and then all was black.

***

A second, an eternity later, a fuzzy image began to coalesce before her eyes. She blinked sluggishly and the image became clearer before she recognised her lover's face in front of her own. Slowly, sensation returned to her ravaged body and she realised that she was no longer bound to the sweat drenched wood of the bench; she was lying in his arms upon the floor of the cellar, the vibrators no longer embedded in her flesh. She saw his concerned face relax and a smile broke upon his features. He leant forward and kissed her lightly upon the lips.