Little Miss Muffett

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh god, Uncle Jack,” Candi screamed and her left hand came back around he and cupped my head. She had apparently recovered from my throat assault and now was enjoying my face.

Pulling my tongue out of her moist hole, I lapped at her clit. Candi’s legs trembled and I knew she was getting close to cumming. I stepped up my assault on her clit and her hips sank down on my face. She was wiggling her ass back towards me and I knew she was past the point of no return.

“Oh fuck, Oh fuck,” she swore as she was hit by the first wave of orgasms. Her right hand came down between her legs and she tried to catch my chin in it. “Don’t stop, don’t stop,” she pleaded and came again and again.

I slowed my tongue but increased the pressure and she twitched until she was spent. She had wiggled her legs wider, so much that she had trouble standing when I got up behind her. I grabbed her hips and she leaned back into me. Her head turned to the side to try and kiss my face. I kissed her full on the mouth and she panted in my mouth.

My cock had a mind of its own and I have to say I agreed with it. Dropping my own hips, I let it slide between her legs and come in touch with her moist pussy lips. Candi was so beside herself that she didn’t seem to notice. I grabbed her at the waist and bent her forward and as she dropped, my cock found its way into the folds of her pussy lips and her soft, tight hole. The head met resistance and I fought the urge to just slam it in. Candi came out of her orgasmic stupor and tried to wiggle free. Her mouth came of mine with a groan.

“Oh No, Uncle Jack,” she protested, “I’m saving myself.” The more she wiggled the more my cock slipped against the opening of her pussy.

“Aw Candi, your sweet little pussy is too fine not to share,” I urged her. I brought my right hand up to her face and turned her mouth back to mine. With my left hand I caressed her chest and played with her engorged nipples. She kissed me and broke to speak.

“But, but…” she pleaded and struggled with her conviction and the warm feelings she was enjoying from my cock and body.

“But, But, But,” I teased her and bent her over and allowed my cock to slide into her tight virgin hole. I leaned with her and watched her face. She was enjoying the sensation of being fucked for the first time.

“But nothing, you’re tight little pussy is mine,” I chided her and my mouth covered hers and she gave into the feeling and moaned in my mouth.

I rocked her slowly until I knew she could take the pace. Her tight cunt held my cock like it hadn’t been held since my high school days. I was close to cumming but fought the urge. I wanted to enjoy her pussy awhile and let Candi know what it was like to be fucked.

I broke our kiss and moved her over towards the car. It was difficult moving her as she was new to screwing and didn’t know where I was headed. When I got to the front of the car I leaned her face and chest on the hood. She didn’t seem to mind as I plowed into her pussy with a renewed vigor. Seeing this lovely young sexpot laid out on the hood of her parents car pushed me to fuck her harder and deeper. Candi moaned as she was ready to cum again and so was I. I wiggled my hips against her backside to help her get there, she enjoyed the motion and pushed back against me. When she started to cum, I kissed her on the mouth and held her tight.

“Oh Uncle Jack, I’m cum…” she blurted out as my mouth swallowed hers. Tears ran down her eyes as she was with in the throes of ecstasy. I felt her body tremble and sigh.

“Yeah, that’s the way,” I told her, “that’s the way to fuck.” I pulled out front behind her and jerked my ready to explode cock and her ass cheeks. My cum came flying out powerfully and wet and soiled her ass and black leather skirt. Candi looked back and smiled as she watched me get off.

Candi and I didn’t speak at all the rest of the trip, I hurried through the supermarket to gather up the things we needed. Candi stayed in the car and cleaned herself up. I thought about taking another shot at her pretty mouth when I got back tot he car and watched her putting on her lipstick in the passenger side flip down mirror but thought better of it. We returned to the house and ate dinner. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law were pissed and threw fits until Candi told them that I had so graciously taking her out on the freeway. Apparently she had never ventured there and her mom and her shared a fear of driving there. My wife thanked me for helping Candi overcome that fear. Johnny would have been a problem except that he passed out while helping Mike on the car and didn’t wake up until my wife and I were ready to go home.