Little Ms. Marker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle John settled into one of the wingbacks by the fireplace and got out his pipe as I crossed to the decanters and poured myself a brandy. He declined my silent offer to pour one for him with a headshake and I joined him, taking the other chair. I did not interrupt him as he packed his briar with care and lit it with the strike-anywhere matches he imports from Canada expressly for his sacrifices to the great god Nicotine. Once it was drawing to his satisfaction, he settled back and looked at me.

"I take it you are considering marrying the girl," he said. I started in my seat.

"What makes you think that, Uncle John?" He chuckled.

"First, you've moved her into your home when you've parried overtures of marriage and propositions less formal from every eligible female who's ever set her cap for you, from that French countess last year to half the society women anywhere near your age, including the married ones. Don't try and deny it. Seeing her with you tonight is all I needed to deduce that." He paused to take a puff.

"Second, I see the way you look at her. Those aren't the eyes of a man who merely wants to bed the beautiful girl or the triumphant look of the trophy hunter, they're the eyes of someone who thinks he's been entrusted with a precious jewel. Someone like you can get a bedmate just by snapping his fingers, so this is much more than that.

"Third, I can tell from your body language that you don't give a damn what Angela and I, or the society pages for that matter, think. You know how they get when someone with big money marries Miss Nobody, and it doesn't matter to you. And although you would like my blessing and approval as it were, you're ready to proceed without it and be damned to me if that's what it takes."

"So you disapprove of her?" I asked, silently bridling at his words.

"Not at all," said Uncle John, exhaling a plume of fragrant smoke. "I think she's the best thing that's ever happened to you. I happen to know Waters thinks the same. As the Emperor said inMulan, girls like that don't come along in every dynasty." He looked pensive for a minute. "She reminds me of a Chinese girl I knew back when I was with Army Intelligence during the Korean War. She's tougher than she looks. You'd be a fool to let her get away, my boy. I asked her about her family over dinner; it happens I know of them. They're quite respectable from both a financial and social point of view.

"Prudence, of course, requires you get a pre-nup but I don't think you really need one. Your Li would walk through fire for you." He settled back in the chair and watched me.

I digested his words. Reaching a decision, I told him something of Li's background, specifically mentioning the visa issue. I wasn't sure how that might affect us.

"You were in Intelligence when you were in the Army. I know you've done business over the years with the Riggs Bank and that you handle investments for some of your old Army buddies. Do you, by any chance, have some connection with the Company?'"

"I know a few… useful people," he allowed.

"Do you think they might be willing to do you a favor? Get Li's visa problem fixed?"

Uncle John smiled. "Don't worry about it, Johnny-boy. I know just whom to ask. He owes me a couple and I know some things about his extracurricular activities he might not care to have become public knowledge. Leave it to me." He puffed on his pipe and changed the subject. "So what else have you been up to lately?"

I told him about the project I'd been working on and what I hoped to accomplish. Uncle John roared with laughter. After wiping the tears from his eyes, he asked to see the same book I'd consulted on Li's second night in the house. He was silent as he flipped through it, running his finger down the pages until he found what he was looking for. He tapped the second paragraph on the left-hand page and handed the book across to me. I read it and looked at Uncle John. We smiled at each other.

"Oh, this is going to befun," I said.

Uncle John knocked the dottle out of his pipe and stuck it back into his coat pocket. He heaved himself out of the chair. "Shall we join the ladies?"

We found Angela and Li seated on the parlor couch, the coffee service on the table in front of them, discussing Hollywood personalities. They appeared to be thick as thieves. This pleased both of us. The rest of the evening was spent in pleasant conversation over coffee and cake before Uncle John and Angela took their leave just after midnight.

As we undressed for bed Li commented, "You seem much more relaxed now than you did before dinner."

"I wasn't sure I was going to be allowed to keep you," I riposted. "Uncle John has strict rules about pets. However, he thinks you're Number One. So does Waters. And so do I. Which reminds me…"

I walked over to my dresser and opened the bottom drawer. I rummaged around in the back until I found the worn leather box I was looking for. Li watched as I walked nude across the room to her and sat beside her on the edge of the bed. I took a moment to drink in the vision of my naked China doll before I handed her the box. She opened it slowly.

Inside was an emerald cut diamond ring of three carats that had belonged to my grandmother. Li looked at it, then looked at me.

"Li, will you marry me?"

Tears filled her eyes as she took the ring from its box and slipped it on her finger. She slid off the bed and assumed the pose of a submissive, her legs jackknifed, her elbows pressed against her knees, her head down to the floor.

"I humbly accept your offer of marriage, my love. I will be your wife and your devoted slave forever!"

I knelt beside her and raised her to her feet, taking her into my arms as she enveloped me with her arms, legs and mouth. Her kisses tasted of salt from her happy tears as she pulled me onto the bed..

"Let me show you what I mean," she whispered. "Before we sleep tonight, my love, I mean to have you cum in my mouth, in my pussy and in my ass. I am your slut. I am yours to use as you wish. Every hole I have is open to you."

She kissed me again, hotter, teasing me with her tongue as my hands rose to her breasts, squeezing her tits and tweaking her nipples as I knew she liked. She moaned as she kissed her way down my body, ending on her knees in front of me as she took my penis into her mouth. She spent a minute tickling the head with her tongue, her cheeks alternately hollowing and puffing as she varied the suction. Opening her mouth and releasing my cock, she began to lick it leisurely, taking her time, making sure every inch and every nerve was stimulated. I could feel it growing as she added the touch of her fingers to the shaft, stroking me slowly.

Li took my penis back into her mouth and her head began to move as I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations, letting my fiancée act as my sex toy and do all the work. Every so often she would pause and caress the slit in my cockhead with her tongue, licking up the pre-cum leaking out of it. She rippled her fingers, milking my dick as though it was the teat of a cow, persuading it to give down and shoot its milky-white liquid into her waiting lips.

It didn't take long for my lover's skilled hands and mouth to push me past the point of no return. I instinctively began to thrust into her face. She tightened her grip and slipped one finger through the ring of my anus to find the prostate. I groaned aloud and erupted.

As she felt my climax begin, Li jerked her mouth free of my rod and grasped it firmly. My cum came shooting out. Holding my dick like a hose, she directed the spraying sperm all over her face and neck, catching some of it in her mouth but wearing more of it like a necklace of sticky pearls. She looked pleased to be wearing this proof of her lover's potency. As the last bit of cum dribbled from my prick, she pushed me back onto the bed and climbed over me.

"I want your cock," she whispered. "I'll do everything, my darling. Just let me enjoy your proud male flesh inside me."

Her mound was puffy and the inner lips lay open for my prod to invade her, red with sexual readiness and wet with her female juices. She sank down on my prick, impaling herself to the hilt and ending with her buttocks nestled on my groin. Li sighed happily and began to ride me, posting over the Chinese steppes, her nipples crinkled and distended, demanding my attention. I reached up and palmed them, squeezing her boobs and teasing the nipples before taking them between thumb and forefinger. I pinched, twisted and pulled on them at the same time and Li's reaction was immediate.

"OHHH! Oh, my love! What you do to me! I'm c-u-m-m-i-n-g!!!" She convulsed around my erection, twisting and grinding down on it as a fine sheen of sweat slicked her skin and made her glow like a firefly. She gasped for air at the force of her orgasm but never stopped moving on me, determined to bring me off too. She leaned forward, her hands on my chest, seeking my mouth, moaning as our tongues dueled and my hands dropped to her hips, moving her on my cock. She broke our kiss and began to slam her twat into me, all subtlety gone, a woman eager to feel her lover's cum fill her womb, needing to feel it spray inside her.

She didn't have long to wait. Despite my first climax of only a few minutes before, I felt my cum bubbling up from my balls as I ejaculated inside Li's hot pussy, my ramrod jerking spasmodically as I came. She groaned as a second climax overtook her, her marvelous, well-trained cunt clamping down on me as she fell onto my chest. Her hips slowed, then stopped. I stroked her hair back with a sweaty hand, well content with my Asian girl, but she wasn't done yet.

Li slipped off me. Taking my cock and my balls in her hands, she began to work them. She teased various spots with her nails and gently caressed me with her lips and tongue. Once again, I felt a manicured finger insinuate itself into my ass, wriggling and probing. To my surprise, I felt my cock hardening. She felt the change in her mouth and smiled around my dick, humming to herself as her other hand began to move on it.

After several minutes of her attentions, I was erect again. Not to my fullest length and girth, but still a nice, hard erection. Li released me and climbed out of our bed, positioning herself with her legs spread wide and her torso lying on top of the covers, her hands pulling her beautiful butt cheeks apart.

"I'm ready for you, John," she said softly. "No man has ever had my ass before. I want you to be the first. Go on, my love. Take my anal cherry!"

This statement finished the job of re-erecting my cock that Li had so skillfully begun. I positioned myself behind her, lining my rock-hard prod up with the rosebud Li presented to me. Still wet with her saliva, I pressed the head of my penis against it. It resisted. I eased back and spat on my fingers. Gently, I eased first one, then two fingers inside her. Twisting and moving in and out, I loosened her sphincter, playing with it for a minute before withdrawing my fingers and bringing my cock back into place. Li moaned, her asshole still resisting me.

"Relax, darling," I said. "I'll be as gentle as I can."

"Please," she murmured, "please. Take me. Fill my ass. I want you to. Please…"

She made a deliberate effort to relax and I spit onto the head of my penis, wishing I had a bottle of lube or even some butter to ease this passage. I pressed forward again and this time her anus yielded. The head of my cock slipped inside the anal ring, startling her as she felt it penetrate.

"Aaaahh! Different! Not like my pussy! Don't stop, John! But go slow, please."

I continued to ease forward, then back, then forward again, gaining a little more with each stroke as her nether orifice became accustomed to the feel of my prick inside her. As Li got used to this new sensation, she began to thrust back against me. Before too long, my balls were resting on her buttocks and I was fully inside her ass. The feeling was indescribable.

"Do you like this, my love?" I asked, as I took hold of her hips.

"Yes! I want to feel more! I want you to cum in my ass! Fuck me, John! Fuck my ass! Do it!"

I pulled back until only the head of my penis remained inside her ass and then thrust forward again, ;pulling her into me as I did. I worked up to a steady pistoning, riding her and listening to her moan and cry out as I reamed her asshole.

"Yes! Yes! Feels good! Oh, you're making me so hot! Don't stop! Fuck my ass! Fuck me! Make me cum! Treat me like a whore! Use me, my stud! Don't stop! Fuck my ass!"

I reached under her and found her clit. I rubbed it and felt her buck against me as she climaxed, gasping in surprise as her whole body shook with the intensity of her orgasm. I continued to pound her, reaching up to grab her hair and pull her head back. Her hands found her nipples and twisted them as I kept fingering her clit and driving in and out of her rectum. She screamed.

"YES! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop! I'm cumming! Aieahh! Aaahhh!"

Her head whipped back and forth and I saw tendons in her hands and arms tighten as she abused her boobs to heighten the sensations. Feeling her peak, I gave up trying to resist and went with the flow. My cock jerked in her ass and gave up its seed. Objectively, what jetted out of it was a bare sneeze; but to me it felt as if a red-hot cannon shell had fired up the barrel of my cock and spun at warp speed into Li's waiting body. We reached the pinnacle together and I groaned as I came in her ass, collapsing on top of her, drained by the intensity of our lovemaking.

We both slept late the next morning.

There was paperwork to be dealt with over the next few days. Li signed whatever I put in front of her without question, knowing that I would do nothing to hurt her. Uncle John had us over to dinner and after the meal handed Li her permanent residency papers, her ‘green card.'

"After you and Johnny-boy are married, you will still have to study and pass your citizenship test and then take the oath of citizenship," he reminded her, "but in the meantime this will put an end to any worries about the government trying to deport you."

My fiancée looked at my uncle with gratitude and then put her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. He harrumphed, but looked pleased. Taking her arm, he led the three of us upstairs to his study, his inner sanctum.

To call this remarkable is an understatement. In my entire life, I'd been in his study perhaps half a dozen times and never without a direct summons from him. Even Angela rarely entered this room, or so Uncle led me to understand. It was something totally outside my experience for Uncle John to bring anyone into this room on their first visit to his home. He waved us to seats on the battered leather couch by the fire and took the master's chair, a well worn club chair and ottoman by the fireplace next to a custom-built pipe rack and humidor table. After his pipe was well lit, he met my gaze.

"I brought you here," he said, answering my unspoken question, "because I want to talk to both of you about your plan for the day after tomorrow, Johnny. Have you briefed Li in yet?"

"No," I admitted.

Uncle John snorted, decades falling away from him as he stepped into the role of briefing officer he'd obviously played many times in the course of his Army service. He got up and began to talk. Li's eyes grew wide as the implications of what he was telling her sank in. I did not interrupt, but made a couple of mental notes about refinements to my basic plan. When he was done, he looked at Li.

"The important thing is for you to remember that you have an absolute right to be there. Don't worry about them trying to intimidate you. Just play it the way Johnny and I have planned it. Any questions?"

Li shook her head. I noticed a certain predatory gleam in her eye, and once again I was reminded of the frontier saying, "Whatever you do, don't let them give you to the women."

The next morning, Waters dropped us in front of the tony coffee shop up the block from the headquarters of the St. Edmonds Company. I ordered Jamaica Blue Mountain for the two of us and we settled in to wait for the bonded messenger. As we waited, Li asked, "My love, would you explain to me again how we can make this work?"

"We have to go back to the start of the 20th Century," I replied. "The St. Edmonds fortune prior to that time had been founded on shipping, overseas trading, textile manufacturing and railroads. They also owned pieces of a couple of banks. Typical minor league 19th Century capitalists.

"Along came Burry's great-grandfather Winslow. He graduated from Harvardmagna cum laude in chemistry. The family expected him to take over the textile operation and he did, developing new dyes to make longer lasting, brighter shades. What they didn't expect was for him to use his skills to create cosmetics; lipsticks, hair colors and nail polishes that wouldn't destroy women's nails. Some of his processes are still in use today.

"Winslow made enough money in the Roaring ‘20s to take control of the St. Edmonds Company and reorganize it. He traded common stock for voting stock and shares in other companies until he owned all the company's voting stock. After the reorganization, what was left was textiles and cosmetics. He spun off the rest to concentrate on his core businesses, an idea ahead of its time.

"He issued 50,000 shares of voting stock in the new St. Edmonds Company. He kept 26,000 shares and distributed the rest among his kids and the company‘s senior executives. When he died in 1940, his will divided the 26,000 shares evenly among his four children.

"Over the years, ownership of those voting shares has diffused. Many of them are out of the immediate family's hands, owned by distant cousins, former officers of the company or their heirs. The company's share of the female cosmetics market dwindled, because the bigger companies began using Winslow's processes once the patents ran out . The St. Edmonds Company hasn't found a chemist to equal Winslow's genius. Burry's father, Winthrop St. Edmonds, wisely moved the company into cosmetic specialty marketing and specialty textiles beginning in the 1970s. That's why no one has really looked at those shares.

"Now, Winslow's will specified that upon reaching the age of 16, his direct descendants in the male line come into shares of the voting stock and the profits therefrom. Winthrop at the moment, thanks to careful horse-trading and his own father's will, owns just under 15,000 of those shares. He has five kids, including Burry, There is also his brother, now deceased and without issue, who supposedly left his voting stock to his sister Charlotte; and her three kids. So far as he knows, these nine hold between them about 12,000 shares, enough to keep control of the company within the family.

"What he doesn't know, however, is that in addition to Burry his sister Charlotte and her ne'er-do-well son also gamble. Before his death, so did the late Alden St. Edmonds. Between them in the last two years they had to sign away large chunks of their voting stock to various, shall I say, Syndicate types, to retain their limbs in good working order. Ah, here's our messenger."

The bonded messenger handed me the time-stamped and signed delivery slip I had requested. I tipped him and looked at my watch. It was eight minutes to 10. I tossed the receipt into my briefcase, got up andoffered Li my arm. We strolled into the building that housed the St. Edmonds corporate offices.

In the elevator taking us to the lions' den, Li asked, "But what does Charlotte's gambling have to do with us?"

"Do you remember the papers I had you sign without reading them, asking that you trust me?" She nodded. "You'll see, in about five minutes."

1...345678