Little One Meets Her One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySneak
LadySneak
119 Followers

Section 43

"minx, do you consent to what I want to do. If you don't you are free to leave, but if you do, know that this door closes to you. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Sir, i consent. i am prepared to learn the lesson that You wish to teach me."

"Good girl."

With those words spoken, Trey motioned tara over closer to the cross. He told her in an almost whisper to undress and stand with her back to the cross. she nervously moved to comply. Folding her clothes in the manner He had taught her in the very beginning of this journey.

When she was standing with her back to the cross, Trey crossed over to her and took each hand in his and bound her loosely to it. He watched her eyes for signs of fear and hesitation. There was curiosity there, which was a good thing. He wanted her legs free for now.

He revealed an egg no bigger than her pinkie. He ran it across her body a bit with it on low, just to give her an idea of what might transpire. tara's eyes grew wide with the realization that He meant to tease her sexually.

Somehow that had not occurred to her before now, and it really should have. It was a solution to the problem in one regard, but it was also a test to see if she was to make another sort of transgression in the process as well. He had control over her sexually in all ways. she could not freely cum.

"I see that you understand the predicament that is about to unfold for you minx. This is good. Just relax and this will go smoothly for us both. Don't fret because the more you do, the harder this is going to be."

"Yes, Sir, i will do my best."

With that said, Trey placed the egg against her clit. It was all ready beginning to harden and He hadn't touched her there yet. This didn't really surprise Him because she was ripe for the taking. In a way, He knew she had been untouched for too long.

This was going to be resolved one way or another that very evening. she would learn that it wasn't something she could ask for though by misbehaving. He let the egg vibrate against her. Soft moans escaped from her mouth ever so softly. He had after all not inhibited her speech....yet.

"How does that feel minx?"

"It feels good Sir. i'm trying not to move around much, but it is hard. A part of me wants to move against Your hand."

"Yes, I can tell that you would want to do so. I'm sure in your past in play you have done just that. This isn't play though minx. This is punishment for your transgression. Yes, I say transgression because you didn't have my permission to touch in such a manner. Yes, you stopped yourself but it should not have been a consideration in the first place. Are we understood on this?"

"Yes, Sir, we are. i am sorry, Sir."

"I know."

Trey turned up the speed on the egg and let it rest there in the crux of her body. This was going to be utter torture for them both in a way. Trey wanted nothing more then to drag her down to the play room floor and take her, but there was a lesson to be taught. He would have to control His own urges in these moments.

tara tried hard not to move towards the egg or buck against the feeling of it. It was intense this feeling of utter helplessness. she leaned a bit back against the cross and welcomed its presence. At least Sir had not made her simply stand and take this without aid of any thing to keep her balance.

Moments became minutes, and time ticked by slowly for the both of them. Trey watched a sheen of sweat began to form on her flesh. she was gradually accepting the fact that she was at His utter mercy right now. she was primed for the orgasm of her life if, only He would allow it.

He saw and smelled this to be a fact. she was naïve enough not to realize it herself yet. With a word, her world would come crashing down around her. It wasn't quite time for that yet though. she still needed to learn her lesson.

That much was apparent. her body's reaction to all this was one that gave Him understanding to how her mind was wired when it came to sex and play. she was one who got off easily when given the opportunity. That was going to change.

she was going to learn that it was a good thing to hold off and savor the moment. she would thank Him one day for this. It wouldn't be tonight, but one day down the road when He was gone, and she was thinking back. He leaned close and looked her deep in the eyes to gauge how much more she could endure of this.

LadySneak
LadySneak
119 Followers