Little Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I read about that inCosmopolitan in an article called 'How to Ring His Bell'. I've wanted to try that out for a long time, but I just didn't ever want to waste it on Jerry. You see, I justreally love to suck dick...just not his anymore."

"Well, his loss is my gain, I guess, but now I want to do a little something special for you. It's a little trick I've picked up over the years."

"What kind of trick?"

"Here, babydoll just let me show you."

I picked up Red, as she was still kneeling between my legs, and gently placed her on the sofa. I began kissing her very deeply and passionately. She still tasted like strawberries, but I could detect a slight taste of my sperm when I darted my tongue between her parted lips. Our tongues began the subtle dance that became natural between the two of us since the very beginning. I broke the kiss and slowly removed Red's tube top, exposing her very gorgeous breasts, which were topped with hard, bullet-like nipples. As I started to remove her faded denim "daisy dukes", I noticed the crotch had become soaked with her womanly juices, and just as I had suspected, Red was wearing no panties. I could see that her pussy was bald, except for a very small tuft of red hair on her mound.

I settled myself in between Red's widely spread legs, and started kissing and gently licking her inner thighs while slowly, ever so slowly, inching my way up towards her dripping pussy. When I finally reached her tiny pussy (and I DO mean tiny, although Little Red is pretty tiny herself), I could hear Red softly cooing as I slowly ran the tip of my tongue up and down the length of her slit. I could taste her wet sweetness as I continued licking up and down, from the top of her tiny love button down to her little puckered asshole. When I would reach her tiny nubbin at the top, I swirled my tongue around it, then flicked at it a few times. Then, I would slide my tongue down along her love canal until I reached her little rosebud, which I would lap at with the flat of my tongue before I would begin my ascent again. By now, Red was making sounds like a cat in heat, which told me she was ready for what I had in mind.

Slowly, I inserted my first two fingers of my right hand, palm upwards, into Red's wet, clutching depths until my fingertips detected that area of spongy tissue located on her vaginal roof. I began thrusting my fingers in and out of Red's tight little tunnel as I latched onto her little love button with my lips and began sucking on it. Occasionally, I would alternately flick, then swirl my tongue around her sensitive little nub as I continued to finger her hot little hole. Red is now squirming on the bed like an eel out of water. Her squeals and moans were growing ever louder. I could feel the spongy tissue of her G-spot swelling with her excitement as I began to rapidly tap on it with my fingers. It won't be long now.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come hard! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! I'M COMMMIIINNNGGG!"

Every muscle in Red's little body tensed as she arched her back, elevating her pelvis into the air. Her pussy seemed to almost turn inside out as her orgasm spewed forth like a geyser, propelling her stream of womanly juices about five feet away. Red gushed four times with each subsequent jet diminishing in both force and amount. She finally settled herself back down on the sofa while she tried to catch her breath.

"What in thefuck did youdo to me? I'venever come like that before, and I certainly havenever pissed myself while coming."

"Well, babydoll, that wasn't piss. Welcome to the wonderful world of G-spot orgasms. Once you get over the hurdle and have your first one, the others will come easier to experience."

"Where did you learn how to do that? Did you read about it in a book or magazine somewhere?"

"I guess I just sort of stumbled upon it quite a few years ago with my ex-wife. We had initially thought that she had urinated during her orgasm, but she had asked her gynecologist about it and he informed her that it was a G-spot orgasm. I ended up reading a few articles about the phenomenon just so I could get more consistent at giving them. You see, I strive to make sure my lover has the best orgasm possible."

"Do you think you can make me come like that again?"

"Oh, babydoll, Iplan on it. I'll make you squirt until you beg for mercy."

We decided to take a little "weed break", so I lit up one of the joints that I had rolled previously. I asked Red if she wanted a beer or something else to drink. She chose a beer while I opted for a huge mug of iced tea, as it tends to better kill the "cotton mouth". We snuggled closely to each other and talked about everything and nothing while we continued smoking the joint and finishing our drinks.

* * *

By the time we had finished the joint, we both were fairly stoned and very horny again. Sex always seems to be better when one has a "weed buzz". Red started licking and nibbling on my nipples as she played with my cock, which was now hard again. I suggested that we should go to my bedroom where we would have more room. I scooped Red into my arms and carried her to the bedroom. She couldn't have weighed more than ninety pounds, as she was light as a feather.

As I placed Red upon the king-sized bed, she immediately grabbed both of her ankles and spread her legs lewdly. My God, my little Lolita looked just so sexy and inviting. She looked just so pre-pubescent! My cock was trembling with excitement and dripping precum from its bulbous head. Red must have read my thoughts.

"Will you fuck me, Daddy? Please fuck my little pussy.Pleeeeease!"

"Have you been a good little girl," I asked, playing along with this little fantasy.

"I've been the bestest little girl, Daddy. I'm always a good little girl for my Daddy. Please fuck my little pussy, Daddy.Pleeeeease!"

I couldn't hold out any longer. I joined Red on the bed and settled in between her widely spread legs. I ran my cockhead up and down her tiny wet slit. God, Red was as wet as I was hard! Her pussy juice was already forming a good-sized wet spot on the bed sheet. I gently pushed my purple bulb between her juicy nether lips. Oh God, she was tight as a virgin! (Even though I had only two in my entire forty years of living)

"It's so big, Daddy! You're making my little pussy feel so full," Red said as I eased myself further into her tight love canal. "Daddy, I don't know if it will all fit."

"Oh, yes it will, Babydoll. Daddy will make it fit," I responded as I pushed myself into her right up to the hilt.

"Oh God, Daddy, you're making my little pussy feel real good!"

I began slowly stroking in and out of Red's gripping snatch. It almost seemed as if I were turning her inside out every time I withdrew my love tool, only to push it back into her hot, wet depths. Red's breathing was coming faster and faster as I continued stroking into her clutching crease.

"Oh God, Daddy, you're making your little girl feel so good! Fuck me harder! Please fuck me HARDER, Daddy!"

I didn't know who was getting into this fantasy more...Red or I. At this point, I didn't care, because she sure as hell was turning me on so damn much. I took both of Red's legs and slung them over my shoulders as I leaned into her...effectively bending her almost in half. My thrusts became deep and rapid as I began to pound my little Lolita's hot, wet quim.

"Yes, Daddy! Yes, Daddy! That's it! FUCK your little slut!"

I was way beyond the point of talking dirty to my Babydoll. I was focused entirely on relentlessly pounding her fuck hole for all I was worth. I was driving so hard I could feel my cockhead pounding against her cervix. Red's cunt was rippling madly along my shaft. My sperm churned within my nuts as they bounced against her ass. I could tell that she was having orgasm after orgasm, because she was panting heavily and her eyes had rolled into the back of her head. Her "dirty talk" had ceased and was nothing more than gibberish. I had to come so badly, but I controlled my release as I was determined to make her squirt again.

Red's head was bouncing against the headboard as I continued my onslaught. I reached under her flailing arms with both hands and grabbed her by the shoulders. Pulling her even closer to me, she was now completely folded over to the point where her feet were behind her head. I was pile driving her now, and could actually feel my glans penetrating her tight cervical opening as I reached the bottom of my battering strokes. The spasms in Red's tight little tunnel were increasing in both frequency and intensity. It shouldn't be long now.

Suddenly, Red's eyes opened wider than two dinner plates. Her pussy was convulsing wildly around my throbbing prick as her body began twitching as if she were being electrocuted.

"DADDYYYYYY!!! I'M EEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

That did it for me. My load erupted from my cock like Mt. St. Helens as jet after jet of my man lava spewed into Red's womb. Red was convulsing under me like an epileptic as I could feel her orgasmic juices squirt from her squeezing tunnel. Her cunt was rapidly milking my spurting member, squeezing it so tightly that my rod was literally propelled from her pulsating pussy.

My dick twitched two or three more times, spurting semen onto Red's hot little pussy and ass, as her little fuck hole released an absolute torrent of her liquid love. My God, it had to be at least a quart of liquid! It actually looked as if someone had turned on a garden hose. I was soaked. The bed was soaked. Red was soaked and covered with my man spunk.

Red had stopped convulsing and was just beginning to get her breathing under control as I took her into my arms and gently rained kisses upon her cherubic face. Her baby blues eyes looked lovingly into mine as she smiled.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, Babydoll."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Babydoll."

"Will you fuck me in the ass next time?"

"Do you want it now?"

"No, Daddy, I'm a little too sore and a little too tired for that right now, but can we tomorrow?"

"Sure. Anything for my Babydoll, because you truly are the 'bestest girl' a Daddy could have."

Truth be told, I could have gone another round or two, but I was a little tired as well and I imagined that my "little Lolita" was indeed a little sore from the pounding that her cervix had endured. I suggested that we take a shower together. After the shower, we stripped the bed sheets and replaced them.

As we cuddled together on the bed as two spoons in a drawer, I felt like I was the luckiest man in the world. Just as I felt sleep coming on, Red broke the silence.

"Jon, I really do love you."

"I love you too, Babydoll."

* * *

(To be continued...?)

(I am thinking about making this a continuing series, which will document the true story of my relationship with "Little Red", provided I get enough positive feedback. So, if you readers truly enjoy this story, please vote highly and vote often. I have been a reader of Literotica for the past three months, and this is my first effort in the writing of erotica. Thank you all.)

12