Little Things Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughter of my own, soft against him. "You're not turning into an exhibitionist on me, are you?"

"Don't think so." His smile wry and adorable. "It just doesn't bother me. As long as I have you...there's nothing for me to be afraid of." His hand strokes affectionately up my side, brushing on my breast, and I have to lightly bite my lip for the delight that flows up from his fingers. "I want you just the same, if we're surrounded by strangers or just by ourselves."

"Mmm." A pleasant sigh...and a gasp, as I pretend at realization. "You know, we're by ourselves right now..." My heart beating in a quick, flirtatious patter.

"Yeah." He chuckles again, and god I love his laugh, the thick and vibrant depth of it, the simple honesty and joy. "Yeah, we are." His voice dropping to a husky rumble as he presses forward, our mouths coming together in a hungry kiss, an urgent clutching of desire. My hands sliding around behind his neck, holding myself close against him as our lips slip and worry in a slow, ageless rhythm. His arms strong at my back, beneath my rear, and I'm scarcely surprised when I'm suddenly lifted into the air, carried aloft so effortlessly it doesn't even interrupt our kiss. My legs moving instinctively to lock behind his waist, holding us tightly together. I barely pay attention to where we're going, focused on the feeling of his firm lips on mine, of our noses brushing, rubbing gently together like an eskimo kiss as I lose myself in the moment. His breath hot and moist, taken gladly into my lungs, his gently questing tongue welcomed like an esteemed visitor to my mouth.

Dim awareness pulses. We've stopped moving - we're in my room, beside my bed. It's with some reluctance that I release my legs from his waist and drop down to the floor, feeling a trace of loss in standing again on my own two feet. Assuaged, in part, by the look of rapt adoration in his eyes, staring down with sapphire sincerity. Emotion bittersweet on my lips, in my throat. "It's our last night."

"Just for now." His voice soft and comforting, hands at rest now on my hips.

"For a while," I counter. "For months, at least." It's a painful thought. I feel as though I just found him. I don't want to give him up.

No help for it, though. No other way. We both know that; it's in the tenderness of his fingers curled at my waist, the note of sorrow in his expression, pushed away to give me one of his beautiful smiles. "Let me take care of you tonight." A murmur just above my ear, as I rest my forehead gently on his cheek.

"Like always, you mean?" My lips curving in a faint, amused smirk. When doesn't he?

"No, not 'like always.'" His chuckle rumbles softly against me. "No, I mean...you always do so much. This time, tonight...I'd like to let you just relax. Let me take care of everything."

A little moue. "You mean I don't get to ride you off?"

I intend it as a joke, but it comes out with a trace of genuine regret, one that David hesitates on hearing. Ever solicitous. A faint chagrin in his voice, as he tries to backtrack. "Well, that's...obviously, if you don't want-"

"Oh, no." I stop him firmly. A sparkle in my eye, tilting my head to plant a tiny kiss on his chin. Hungry to experience whatever he might fantasize. "I want, I want." Humor whispered in the words as I step away, reaching up to the top button of my blouse. "Let me just strip down, slip into bed..."

"No," quickly, as his hand lifts up to catch mine. His thumb rubbing urgent in my palm, and my spine tingles to the note of strength, to the desire printed on his face. "I mean...I want to take care of that, too." Bringing my hand to his lips, a soft kiss upon the knuckle as his eyes stay locked with mine.

"Well." Faint amusement blends with the thrill that beats in my heart. "Okay then." And I let my hand drop back down to my side as his thick fingers fumble softly at the tiny buttons of my blouse, beginning from the top and slowly working his way down. The shirt falling gradually open beneath his manipulations, revealing a narrow path of flesh down from my neck, between my breasts, the thin connecting band between the cups of my bra sitting above paler, hidden skin. His gaze on me heavy, intense...as though to soak me up, to memorize every inch of my body, and I murmur up, "I love the way you look at me." A smile for an answer, his eyes flickering back to mine. Enough.

My blouse lays loose now, half-open; he moves around behind me to take it off, lifting the clean white fabric to slide breathily from my skin, my arms shifting obligingly under his guidance. It's taken away, tossed somewhere out of sight. A delay - he's still back there, his broad chest against my back, his face in my hair, breathing deep. Big hands laid loosely at my inner shoulder, fingers spread and trailing across my shoulder's edge, upper arm, elbow, gliding down gentle and symmetric. A whisper sounding in my ears, melodic counterpoint; "I love the way you feel," and I welcome eagerly the little shiver I feel in the words, the spark, the beginning burn of excitement down at my center.

Further. His hands moving inward, coming together on my back, working still inexpert at the clasp of my bra. It's not too long of a struggle before it comes free, pulled away, and I can feel the cool air of the room blowing lazily on nipples starting to peak, proud and impatient. Palms roughened by hard toil sliding down my back, around my waist, forging ahead to clasp briefly at my abdomen, and I lay my own hands there lightly atop his.

Higher now - he cups my bare breasts, my heart beating faster as his hands close around nearly big enough to cover them completely. As he squeezes slow and stimulating at sensitive flesh, so strong and solid behind me, his lips at the back of my scalp, and god, I can feel his hardness through our jeans, pressed into my rear as my hips push back fiercely against him. I want it. Want him...liquid desire trickling slow between my thighs.

Not yet - I have to scold myself a little. Not time yet, he has to finish...his hands drift down again, calloused fingers gently scraping across my stomach. An exquisite, wavering pressure on my pussy as he works at the button fly of my jeans, a feeling expectant, teasing, stitched denim rubbing firmly inward upon me as each fastener is forced free.

Loose, then, slack around my hips, and I can only cross my arms lightly at my abdomen as his thumbs hook into the waistband...wriggling just so slightly to help him slip them off, kneeling down behind me, and as he does I can feel his lips caressing down the curve of my spine, leaving a faint trail damp with his saliva on my scorching body. Dampness of my own, itching, aching - my legs weak and unsteady beneath me. Not being able to see him, just feeling, knowing...it's driving me crazy. A madness of lust smouldering just beneath the skin.

My jeans crumpled around my ankles. David on his knees behind me, hands loosely clasped at my calves. A moment's delay - uncertain? teasing? - before he takes hold of my right leg, bending the knee to lift it from the jeans while I wobble on one foot above. Then the left, and I stand there in just shin-high socks and baby blue panties, shivering from the heat that burns inside me, wanting, waiting for him to touch me, to grab and to squeeze. Wanting to feel his hands on every inch of my body at once, to have him force his fingers inside me, to be possessed, filled everywhere forever. To be taken like Troy in flame and glory, to scream and spasm on his manhood, to expire so perfectly in the rapture only he can give. God...

Not yet. Aggravated, petulant warning in my head, struggling to cool the heat of my ardor. Not much success. I have to shut my eyes, take refuge in a melange of memory and anticipation. Remember what it feels like to have him push so deep inside me, what it will feel like. Soon. So soon...I scarcely even notice him moving around again to my front, kneeling before my trembling legs, until I feel his warm fingertips touch to the top of my thighs, above and below the elastic band of my panties. Staring at them, when I again open my eyes. Rapt. Hooking in with four fingers on each end, and I can feel his fingernails abrade softly at my skin as he begins to pull them downwards. A patchy spot of darkness at their center, proof of my arousal.

Slow. So damned slow, compared to the mad flutter of my heart, the pace of my shallow breath. An eternity before my panties are bunched around my ankles, before I can step eagerly out, nearly naked and flush with desire. Barely holding back the urge to touch myself, my pussy crying out for attention...but I want it to be David, need it to be his fingers, his cock, his tongue, god his anything inside me.

Instead, he gathers up my panties in his hands, still kneeling at my feet as he brings them to his face and slowly, deeply inhales. His demeanor like that of a Delphic oracle, ecstatic and divine, eyes closed in exaltation. It's a few moments before they open again, flit up to mine in shimmering blue as he quirks a little smile. "I love the way you smell."

At another time, in another circumstance, I might have laughed at the sight of him there, kneeling down with his nose buried in my underwear. Right now, right here...it's all I can do to meet his gaze, to look him in the eye through the haze of lust that clouds my vision. My hands pushing down to his shoulders, squeezing tight and imploring as I almost gasp out a plea. "I'm ready, Davey." Short and shallow breath. "I need you."

A little laugh. Loving. Teasing. Minor outrage bristling in my skull - he's teasing me. How dare he? I should kill him. Later. Once he's given me what I need...for now, I can only bite my lip, struggling to contain myself. My head lolling back, thin tendrils of pleasure crackling in my mind as his hand grasps gently at my ankle with a careful force, firm and strong at the rounded joint. As it begins to slide upward on my leg, fingers curling back around to the muscle of my calf, trailing unhurriedly on skin shaven bare and silky, and I have to shut my eyes again, try to calm my breathing, steady myself with my hands still on his shoulders just to keep standing as my flesh thrills beneath his fingers.

Past my knee now, trembling and unsteady. He begins to stand again, his palm rising on my inner thigh, squeezing with his tender strength. Feeling it compress slightly, yielding in his grasp. Closer to my hungry slit, inch by inch, moment by moment; all my consciousness stays fixated on those advancing fingers, dreaming urgently of what he'll do, of just his thick middle finger slipping inside, of him pumping it so hard and delicious into me while his arm clutches me tight...I'm so close, so damn hot I could probably cum from the barest contact on my clit...

Oh, god, he's there, at the top of my legs, at my very center. My breath held tight as rough fingertips brush into contact with the bottom of my pussy. Waiting. Aching. Wanting, so deep and all-consuming, thought discarded for sensation, my throat tight and straining as his fingers move, rise up along my mound...trace along in the lightest contact with lips pink and puffy with desire, collecting the faint beading of my wetness that seeped there. Almost pushed over the edge just from this, the gentlest scrape feeling as fireworks in my mind, the animal inside screaming for him to take me. And then...he lifts his hand away. Up before him, standing now his full height before me, and I can only look on in stunned silence as he takes his index finger just into his mouth, licking clean the tip. Speaking again, satisfied and confident. Soft. "I love the way you taste..." The sexy sparkle in his eye seeming hardly more than taunting - need shrieking in my head, anticipation cruelly denied.

"David..." I manage to find a breath, manage to speak, though faint laughter bubbles out near hysterical with the words. "Davey, if you don't fuck me right now I think I might die..." Gasping, my pulse pounding dizzy in my ears.

Half a smile sits curved on his lips, coyly audacious as he looks back at me. One hand slips strong around my bare waist, pulling us together; the other to my face, laying softly possessive at my cheek, and I'm trembling in his arms, so near release, feeling his singular presence down the length of my body. Resting myself urgently against him, my pussy pushing hopeful at the top of his leg, straining, shivering...he speaks, his husky voice a caress upon my mind. "Soon."

"David-" My mouth opens for another remonstration, another plea, but before I can speak more than just his name his lips are pressed to mine. Demanding. Divine...a tremor descending my spine as my neck cranes back instinctively to meet him, as the kiss explodes into my consciousness, emotion and sensation sparking against one another, entwined like lovers at the center of a storm. feeling beyond words, beyond thought, the taste of his lips and the loving strength of his arm around my waist pushing me over the edge. My eyes glazing over as rapture rises up inside me, and somewhere in the distance an astonished reflection - impossible. That I could cum from a kiss...

But it's real. So pure, perfect, delicious; my legs twitching beneath me as my body shudders in ecstasy, and I'm held up only by my arms clutched desperately around his neck, by his around me, and we stumble backwards together as I kiss him madly, ravenously, possessed again by this insane thirst for his lips in the midst of my rapture. Forcing my uncooperative legs around his waist, climbing up higher on his body, my limbs possessed by a chaotic, frenzied power. God, this moment, the feeling of him, of us...I want to lick him up, to drink his sweat, to share his skin. I want him inside of me - the thought a sudden reminder, arcing through me like an electric shock, and I pant almost unintelligible against his mouth, "Dammit, fuck me!"

Stumbling still further - my back up against the wall, and I'm sandwiched against him. Happily so, tremors of ecstasy still thrilling through my body as I bite with some force at his lower lip. Distantly aware, below me, of his hand working desperately at his fly, pulling his pants open to free the hardness trapped within. Working to unite us. A little slip; I descend an inch on him, and I can feel the outer curve of his cock sliding between my labia, sizzling with pleasure as it rubs hot against me, rasping almost unbearable on my clit. Sheer animal instinct pushing me to grind against him, rolling my hips in quick, delicious spurts upon his rigidity. An aching emptiness still inside, begging to be filled. "David..." It's a moan, a gasp into his skin, hardly comprehensible. A plea. Take care of me. Give me what I need.

Perhaps he understands. I can feel myself rising again, lifted by his strong forearm beneath me. His cockhead slipping in amongst my folds, slippery with his pre-cum and with my own wetness, not quite catching - I have to try to help, arcing back my hips to give him a better angle, before finally...there. The tip bulging just inside, caught, captured. Ready.

A moment's pause. Then all at once his arm under me disappears, and I drop down instantly impaled on his cock, all the air forced from my lungs in a single, choking gasp as I'm filled to my utmost in a single moment. Pain and pleasure ringing in harmony at his size, gravity forcing him into me so deep, his hips kissed to mine, and my spine arches upon the wall as ecstatic arousal begins puddling together inside me once again.

David's breath comes shallow now, as my hips gyrate in slow circles upon him. His eyes half-open, blue diamonds lidded and glowing. His big hands sliding on my back, damp with my sweat, his burning manhood buried within me, locked together by my weight upon him, and my legs struggling vainly to pull us tighter still. Filled so wonderfully with him, squeezing out sensation in slow, circular motions, like the juice from some delectable fruit. He shifts, pulling my back briefly from the wall; I can feel his arms cross behind me, his hands grabbing hold of my shoulders, and a yowl escapes my throat - scarcely human, agonized with pleasure - as his strong arms pull me downward, deeper, his pubic hair scratching at my bare pussy as I'm all but sealed at the base of his cock. My nails biting forcefully into his skin, the waters of rapture sweeping again through my mind in glorious destruction, bright and sweet and savage. I can only cling desperately to David as it washes through me, my eyes shut, shivering as though from the cold as I moan senselessly against him. My lips sliding chaotically on his neck, drinking in the faint sheen there of his sweat. Primal satisfaction pulsing down inside of me, a sphere of shimmering sensation.

Moments pass, and slowly the force of my feeling again recedes, retreating just enough for thought to limp along in the background of my mind. Faint amusement mingling in with my deep, bodily bliss. David maybe didn't think this out too well; though he tries his best to thrust inside me, our pose rather prevents it - gravity pulling me down upon him, forbidding any real withdrawal. There's pleasure for me, oozing slow and luscious in the slight grind and squeeze of it, the delicious compression of my body between the warmth of his form and the unforgiving hardness of the wall behind. But I don't think he's getting as much out of it, and I kiss gently at his jaw before whispering, "You should take me to the bed." My hand gliding on his back, tracing out the scratches I left on his skin.

A moment more of trying before he seems to accept this, a note near disappointment flashing adorable in his expression. I kiss it away as his hands lock supportive beneath me, as he lifts me up again away from the wall, lumbering still buried inside me to drop down upon my queen-sizes bed, and a little squeal looses from my lips at the weight of him briefly crushing as he collapses on top of me. His manhood, partially withdrawn in the fall, slams back in to the hilt; I swear I can see stars spinning in the air around me. His hands at my face, fingertips brushing at limp locks of hair sodden with sweat, his eyes and his touch adoring as a man grasping some holy relic.

That's the sweetest pleasure. The finest feeling. His body is magnificent, his cock superbly stimulating as it begins to slide and thrust within me in the familiar, imperative rhythms of sex...but it's his love that really drives me wild, the emotion overpowering that echoes so beautifully in my soul when I stare into his eyes and see him looking back at me with such devotion, such fervent, adoring desire. That's the feeling that fills my consciousness as he builds up to speed, the cream sitting pert and delicious atop the milky joy he wrings from my body. The greedily possessive delight that grabs hold of my trembling tongue as be begins to grunt his way to his own release. "You like this, Davey?" Murmuring, excited and insistent.

He can only nod dumbly for a moment or two, panting with his exertions. Finally, a groan of "Yes..." Thick, strained, hungry. "God, yes, it's..." Wordless feeling, and my body quivers with his accelerating thrusts, pushing back to meet him.

"Good." There's a little rasp in my voice, falling towards the edge. My right hand clutching madly at the back of his neck. "'Cause I'm not going to let you go." A dangerous thrill in the words - and in his response, pushing a little faster, a little harder. The bed shuddering beneath us with the force of his assault, restraint shattering as he nears crescendo. Awareness in my head, on my lips, sweet and thick as honey: he's going to cum. He's going to cum because of me, his cock so hot and hard inside me, spilling out its precious payload. My baby brother's seed...all mine, all for me, because he wants me, only me, and my body flushed with raw joy at the thought. My pussy clenching tight around him, as though to hold him inside. "I'm not going to let anyone else have you, Davey." A whisper, a murmur, a scream; I don't even know. A frenzy of sex and power and desire here beneath him, my legs bent back almost double as he pounds into me, pleasure battering along my nerves with every thrust, and I have to gasp the final words, "You're mine."