Littlest Agent First Case Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step out and shut the door then turn to find Trevor standing right there. Squeak a little on account I didn't know he was there and frighted me.

"Sorry, what did you want to tell me?" Look about then grab his hand and tug along to the lady loo.

"Blimey it's small." Even sitting on the loo Trevor is pressed right up against my legs. "So went up and talked to the copper, same one I met you with. He knew there was something going on so came clean. He knows what we do, in line for promotion to sergeant, and will try and arrange for there to be a raid here in a day or two." Trevor nod and smile.

"Fine plan, we can see who will come and secure their release."

"Thanks, also promised to give him a suck next time I see him. I do enjoy and you are too big so is that fine?"

"Heavens you are loose." Giggle and swat on his leg.

"Come on, I enjoy you better than any other bloke. Also a suck isn't the same as a shag, no bun ending up in the oven and all that." Trevor chuckles and nods.

"Yeah go ahead, hard to hold it against you if you can't do it to me." Smile up at Trevor cause he is aces.

"Oh and the copper may drop by here. He asked if us wenches take money for a shag and related what Calvin told me. Knows you are Trevor so he may call you by name. May not since he knows we are investigating those lads."

"Will come up with something if he acts like he knows me. The lads may talk to him anyway which would be aces, can use him as an excuse for a raid and arrest. Will try and get arrested with, if they think am with them fully will get spoken to on the plan."

"Do you have your badge?" Trevor sighs and pulls the badge wallet out of his pocket.

"Yes here make it something else and we can figure out a good change to it later."

Just look at it for a moment then grin cause this is cheeky. I make it into a pecker as I pull my dress up then insert and pump a couple times. Trevor snorts and chuckles then swats me.

"Something else you cheeky bird, a pin or something."

Giggle a bit but put pockets on my skirt then change the badge and wallet into a pin then pin it inside the pocket. Even if it reverts later tonight it is inside my pocket and covered by the apron. Hopefully it will not fall out if it does change, hard to tell how long something will stay changed. Then we exit the loo and head for the main room.

There I am drafted into helping with a big order. Since I need to be cheeky I lean all over a bloke as I deliver his drink. Luckily they all wanted a draft since I didn't take the orders. Plenty of blokes look at my breasts on prominent display. It's rather fun doing this, though daresay it would make nights after lonely.

All the blokes paying attention to a gal then they all go home. Unless a gal has a husband she would go home alone. Course I doubt a gal with a bloke would work as a wench. Me aside course since wenching isn't my actual job. Not that Trevor and me have made it official, though working together probably won't happen much.

With the table done I move on pulling out the pad. The blokes sitting at the table I head for are getting low on drink and no plates. Hop up in one blokes lap to a grunt out of him and chuckles out of the rest. Course before anything else better speak to the bloke I'm sitting on so look up at him.

"Taking orders but hold off on telling, get your order last." He nods and grins.

"Ask away lass." Smile and turn to the bloke on my left.

"Would you like anything or are you sitting pretty?"

"Well you in my lap would be a nice turn. Also want a pint." Smile and write down pint then pocket the coin he hands over before climbing down then climbing up his lap.

Have to pause asking on account the entire table is laughing. Course the bloke I am sitting on puts his hands on my breasts and is pinching gently so quite a nice turn. Wiggle a little on him because he is making me randy, though need get the rest of the orders.

"Would you like anything or are you sitting pretty?" The bloke smile at me.

"I want a pint and plate." Write it down and collect the coins, get three so he tipped fast but perfectly fine then climb in his lap.

"I'll take a pint lass." Smile at the bloke and write it down, faster if they say right away.

After collecting coin I move over to him, don't climb in right away. Instead I put a hand to his pecker and rub until he is starting to rise then climb up and smile since he is poking and it's nice.

"Cheeky lass, I want a pint and plate." Giggle a bit as write it down, then wiggle since this is nice.

The gentle pinches made me randy since I want to get asked for a shag. Still need to see that all the blokes have given an order and gotten before the shag. So continue on around the table sitting in the lap of the bloke I just asked each time. Until the last bloke that I sat on first at least, just get his order then head for Henry.

As luck would have it our new wenches are coming out of the hallway. Grab the hand of one since I got ten pints and three plates to get. Need a second tray for that, and I get the gal that I bought a new top for so that is great. She got a top with a plunging neckline but still has a collar so her breasts are not as free to grope, but still seen and a little groping is possible.

Henry takes a bit in the passing out of pints, he is kept busy doing bar drinks. Seems we got a bunch of blokes who came in to get a pint before work. Late to get to work but there are night shifts in plenty of places. Also have security so we got the night shift workers and security blokes at the bar. Finally though we get the pints and plates.

New gal gets the pints while I get the plates. I took the orders so I need to handle the different. Fairly sure the blokes would not mess around on who gets the plates but never know. They are an odd sort when they walk in, after a pint they get odder, three or four pints they get truly weird. Course blokes are an odd sort anyway.

Back at the table much is made of new girl being new. Also gets pulled in a lap, then another lap. She is giggling since the blokes are arguing over who saw her first. Could mention how I saw her first but I have a feeling they are trying to figure out who offers a shag first. Course I am not being offered a shag and there are other tables so I keep going.

Reaching the next table I'm pulled in to a blokes lap right off so giggle a bit. Also wiggle on his lap then take orders. Get in new laps the whole time as well so it's great fun. I also get poked a few times by a hard pecker and well I want to get asked for a shag. Don't get asked for a shag sadly, I just keep getting hauled in laps and taking orders.

Plenty of running to get the orders done up and taking back with a tray. Do snag a chip here and there, wave it in the blokes face to boot. Sometimes the bloke wraps me up and I feed the bloke a bit before he let's go. Quite fun at least and I notice the rest of the wenches are getting pulled in laps to take orders.

Eventually it slows down enough, or rather the blokes get enough drink in them to take a wench upstairs. I am liking this, means can expect a shag any time now. Still not getting asked for a shag and honest really want a shag. All the poking peckers and hands to my breasts, gal would have to be dead to not wish to be having a shag by now.

The rest of the wenches are getting taken upstairs so am the last and this is annoying. Still going about getting pints for the blokes, hopping and getting pulled up in laps. Am laying out pints for the table Trevor is at when get asked if want a shag. Not by Trevor sadly, one of the lads is asking on account am sitting in his lap.

Look up at him and smile then tell him to shag away. Not the bloke I want shoving about inside but will do, know Trevor will give a proper shag later. All that matters after all, then am getting tossed over shoulder so cross arm and frown. Rest of the blokes are laughing as go through door though honest, would prefer not being tossed over a shoulder to get upstairs.

Up the stairs we go then are going in a room. It gets a little odd here, I said I want him to shag me but instead of getting dropped on the bed or nightstand he sets on floor. Backs up a step so we can look at each other better.

"How do you want to do the shag?" Well that is a nice turn.

"Know on my back is a lot of contorting to look at the bloke proper am enjoying. Have been set on the nightstand and that was nice. Though honest, so long as your pecker goes up my chute I don't pay no particulars to the how."

He snorts and grins then looks about and picks me up to put on the bed. Get held there on my hands and knees so reach back to pull up my skirt. Also smile on account don't have to look at the lad so can picture a handsome bloke back there shagging away at me. Moan when a hand comes down and starts to finger my chute.

It feels good and don't really get fingered that often. Do myself some with Trevor watching, wanted to see a bloke stroking and it was bloody brilliant. Also begged for a shag before he finished so not seen a bloke top off, always been inside my chute. Moan again when his pecker nudges at my chute then starts to slide right on in.

Apparently this prime bird was dripping for it, his words though not that far off. Been wanting a shag something fierce for a bit now. Also happy that this pecker is no slacker, it feels great. Not as thick as Trevor but there is enough to get stretched out a tad. Also fairly long so is nudging at the back of my chute.

Rather sadly though the feel is nice and not much else. Work a hand down and rub on me a bit and that is going to set me off. Not right away, this pecker isn't godlike like Trevor's. So for a bit am just bouncing back and forth in front of this lad enjoying his pecker and my fingers. Then I am moaning because he topped me off and it is bloody brilliant.

Just what this bird has been needing, also still going so aces. Last vestiges of the orgasm are fading away when he speeds up even more than was. Nice in will get filled, but really can't the blighter make it last. As if in answer he groans behind then am getting filled with warmth. Like this so moan on account it is feeling quite nice.

Still would rather the blighter had lasted longer. Course shouldn't complain, he offered up a shag. Been needing a pecker shoved up my chute something proper so in that respect is aces. Course one top off is bloody fast so not nice. Still can't be saying that to blighter so smile as turn around and work on cleaning him up proper, so enjoy the taste.

Get him all cleaned up then we is head for the stairs. Come through the door and find most of the blokes are gone, seems we is closing now and Trevor not shagged me. Go over and poke him hard then head for the table with the rest of the wenches. Trevor follows along, find this out when he is sit beside.

"What was the poke for?" Look over at him and frown.

"You didn't shag me and here we are closed."

"He beat me to it and here it is closed so shall shag you proper in our bed." Think about that for a moment then sigh and scoot closer getting a giggle out of the wenches.

"Would have preferred a sooner on the shag. All those hands feeling me up proper, was aching for a shag." Trevor grabs my head and pull over to lay a kiss on my lips.

I swear to you my toes curled with the passion of this kiss. His lips press against mine then his tongue worms its way into my mouth. Our tongues duel for a bit and he is mashing our lips at the same time. Honest am randy and quite ready for that shag right here and now, then his mouth is gone. Whimper a bit at that, that kiss was aces of epic proportions and it is over.

Trevor just rotates my head to see the table, we got fish and chip. Takes a moment but do recover and grab up a bit of fish, Trevor is a dear, he collects a pile of chips and some fish on a plate. We are sharing plate and honest swoon a little, this is beyond aces on sweet.

"Better not be losing you to marriage." Look up then over at the other Maggie and grin.

"Not anytime soon, he's being a blighter on getting a ring and asking proper." Trevor sighs then swats me so swat him back, whole table is laughing.

Fall to on the fish and chip, even with hamming around and taking bits here and there I am hungry. Trevor seems in the same spot, he is grabbing them and eating fairly fast. At least until swat his hand, I don't need much in the way of food but do require food.

"Blighter I am hungry over here and am giving you a shag, do all the moving." Look over at him and snort.

"Did plenty of moving all day, you was standing around talking with blokes, had to dash about to get the lasses to speak on here with then some more dashing to get a top for one of our new wenches. Then the nonsense with the copper, followed by all the walk around did in here."

"You did plenty of lap sitting too." Snort and giggle.

"That was fun, admit feeding the blokes is a little odd but the rest was aces. Got felt up over much for no shag offers, rest of you lot got all my shags." Table is giggling and chuckling then Trevor nudges me.

"So you want me to take you up for a shag early in the day?"

"Would but then you don't twice a day so last is fine. Asides it reminds why enjoy shagging so and wears a gal out." Groan when realize said to much, Trevor is grinning big now.

Definitely a bollocks moment, at least not said what think of his pecker. Also no call to talk again so get to just enjoy the fish and chip. Then we are doing the walk back to the warehouse that was converted in to bed rooms. Probably have other things in there but no call to just go looking about, maybe will get lost in the morning.

Back in our room I really want to get to the royal shagging of me, but we got other things to talk about first. Trevor seems to know this on account he is sitting on the bed and looking at me. So head over to him and slip between his legs so we can talk low. Also gets me held and that is aces, the blokes don't hold a wench.

"Did you find a safe or something?"

"Not one I would buy, the best option we found weighed as much as I do." Snort and pull back to look over all of him.

"Not so bad, though suppose it was not small." Trevor shakes his head.

"Methinks I weigh more than you think. The safe though was big, say three feet top to bottom and side to side."

"You got a purse yes? I'm going to jingle if I don't lighten the load." Trevor snorts and nods then pulls out a purse, not huge but big enough.

"Go on empty in here." Pull out the coins in my pockets, don't drop in right away, want to look and keep enough for stops to eat on way to the pub tomorrow.

"Blimey, I've got two pounds in here." Trevor looks with me.

"Perhaps the blokes are tipping well on account they figure once paid enough can just get the shag." Tilt head to side and giggle.

"Blimey blokes are blockheads. Feel up a gal enough and she will want a shag pay or no." Trevor snorts then starts feeling me up.

Giggle a little then take out a full twenty pence and stuff in pocket then drop rest in purse. Once am done with that am wearing naught but a pearl choker. Trevor smiles then is pinching at my nipples so sigh and lean against him. So want that royal shagging, though not getting it until Trevor is good and ready to give it out.

Not complaining, he is aces when it comes to the shag and will let him do it at his own speed. Mostly just glad he is not a blighter and goes fast. Moan when one hand travels down me and cups my chute. Feels good, though not the reason for the moan, once a hand is down there he is fingering me and he has nice fingers for that.

Finger goes up me and raise up a bit on account I so want to give him fuller access. Not that Trevor seem to need that, his finger is sliding in and out of me at a great speed. Wrap my arms around his head so I can stay up since I am going to top off soon. Been randy since we sat down to eat the fish and chip so I won't be taking long on that.

Then I am topping and doing a bit of moaning, at least until Trevor leans in and kisses me. Once I can focus on what is happening my hands go down this shagging god and pull his trousers open. Reach in and grab his pecker to find him hard and randy so pull out and stroke on him. He is fingering so may as well.

Squeak when picked up then pulled toward the mighty pecker. Legs spread before I realize what is happening then Trevor is trying to slide me down him. Reach down to direct the pecker for a moment then he is inside just a tad. Moan loud when the tad turns into fully, that feels so good and I so want to shag myself.

Course can't since he is holding me at the hips so I can move a teensy but not near as much as need. Whimper about this, the godlike pecker is buried within where I want it always, and not moving. I am moving a little, half inch at most and feels good but I need to be shagged. I need the royal treatment so my brains seep out of my ears after.

With no movement though I am left impaled and wanting more and not getting. This is bad, and yet really good. Feels so good to have him buried within and no moving aside what he is allowing. Even working toward a top off, in a long reaching way. So need to get there, the blighter shag barely even scratched the edge of the itch.

Finally he is moving, just a little. I am getting his mighty pecker to move about half an inch, he is moving about an inch. Still calling it aces because that orgasm is coming for me. So want that to take me away so try and move farther. Don't manage farther but do get faster so just as good on account that orgasm is racing for me now, just being like this with Trevor is aces.

Orgasm washing over me gets him to move more. Finally is all I can think before all thought is wiped away. He is moving me up and down with his pumps so I am getting that royal shagging finally. Moan just about every single time he pulls me down or shoves up my chute. More or less always moaning.

Giving out a fast shag and it is fast on the way to royal since I am going to top off again. Then I am wailing away with this topper. Get a little limp after this, am topped enough but do need to get Trevor to top. Hips move much as they can, try to tighten up inside a bit more than am already. Even hum down low, no idea if helps but seems to since Trevor is shoving me around a bit faster.

Trevor groans then am getting warmth up my chute and it is aces. I got him off like a good bird and really could use the bed now. Not that Trevor pays attention, he is still moving me about on him to get all his fluids out. Not that they go out until later, my chute takes it all and keeps for a bit. Finally though we are moving about on the bed.

"Had enough?" Look up at Trevor and bream at him.

"Aces you no ring blighter." Trevor snorts then swats me on the nose.

"Come on be serious, like you can wear a ring and do what we are doing."

"Doesn't mean I don't want the bleeming ring."

"Alright, but we do need to finish this off and you get to meet the folks first."

Sigh and snuggle up with Trevor. Already knew he would but always good to hear. Trevor sighs then wraps me up in his arms and we both try and get some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting, though I admit to enjoying being a wench.

12