Littlest Agent First Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Quite sure he is hard and ready I drop my head down and lick at him. I do so enjoy the taste of hard man flesh, and this one is rather tasty. Then I'm opening wider and taking just a little of him in. Calvin groans as I start to bob my head, the taste of him spreading through my mouth and I am actually drooling a little.

Lucky thing I enjoy doing this because he grabs my head and moves me around. Not the most wonderful of things but I can handle all of him, found that out two pumps after he grabbed my head. Start to hum because I've been told it helps to hum and the flavor changes rather quickly. Also find I am getting rather excited just sucking on him.

Not sure if it's because I enjoy sucking or because of the head grab but I'm getting randy. I'd pull off and ask if he wants a shag except he's still pumping his pecker in and out of my mouth. Makes it hard to talk like this. Since I can't ask for a shag I pull my skirt up and put a hand to myself, sliding a finger in I find I am moist and ready, rather knew that but still nice to know for sure.

He pauses his pumping for a moment then resumes with a snort. I guess he doesn't want a shag, perhaps he has a bird and a suck is fine for him to get. Whatever the reason I'm enjoying this suck and he is as well because I think his pecker got bigger. The taste changes a little and I know what that means, he's close to popping his top.

About three pumps after that thought comes to me he pulls my face all the way down his pecker. My nose pressed into his belly smelling his junk, which smells fairly good, pecker right at the back of my throat throbbing. Then I get his fluids in my mouth, it's a hot wash of rather good tasting stuff so I'm moaning.

Mostly moaning because I got a small orgasm out of my fingers. Helps the suck was quite fun and I've never done it that way before though enjoyed. Forced to swallow once to leave room for more of his fluids, small mouth and good sized pecker means no room. Still have some when he lets go of my head so I pull off and smile at him as I swallow the rest then dive down to lick what's left.

"Wee lass is good at that." I giggle a little.

"Enjoy giving sucks, prefer shags but a suck is fun if can't get more."

Calvin snorts and hands over the apron and watches while I try and get it tied around me. Once I manage he hands over a pencil and the pad.

"Make sure you get all of the drinks and plates wanted at the table before heading for the bar. If you need help wave at the other wenches. Harry will do it for you if the tray fills with more to go. I'm not sure you can use the trays we have, give it a try the blokes won't mind you make multiple trips. Let me know if the trays are too big, I'll see about finding smaller." I nod and smile at him then get ushered out the door.

Not having anything better to do I head for the door out to the pub proper. Get conscripted immediately to help by a redheaded wench heading for the bar. Her name also being Maggie I am dubbed Wee Lass immediately by her and Harry. Most of the blokes at the bar are laughing about it, the blokes at the tables join in shortly after.

Still I have a fairly good time, running drinks and plates out to tables and getting my bottom pinched. Collect fifty pence in tips and all I'm doing is collecting orders. Also being a cheeky bird, hopped in a blokes lap to hear him better then wiggled. Whole table is laughing at my antics though no shag requests.

Rather disappointed though nobody has gone upstairs yet. Trevor somehow got to sit at a table talking to the blokes there. I'm kept too busy with drinks to hear their conversation beyond a word here and there. Finally though Maggie is taken upstairs and it's rather like that was a signal to the rest of the blokes, two more wenches go upstairs with blokes.

I am delivering a mug to a bloke when the one next to him pulls me in his lap. I squeak in surprise then wiggle since he is poking at me. The rest of the blokes are laughing and the bloke who's lap I am in pulls me to him then leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Lass up for a shag?" I just nod and twist to look at him with a smile.

"Shag away."

He snorts then stands up with me held in his arms. Course I don't stay there, he moves me about until I'm tossed over a shoulder then we head for the door to the stairs. Rest of the blokes are cheering as we pass through the door. It closes behind us so I don't hear the blokes that well any longer.

Up the stairs we go and then I get to see closed doors for a short walk before we go in an open door. I didn't hear him opening the door and do see more that are open when he goes in. Honest being carried over a shoulder isn't that bad though makes it hard to see where we are going. I only get to see where we had been and not easily since I'm facing his back, almost backside.

Apparently this bloke is not as tall as Trevor so shagged on my back may be enjoyable for him. Then I am set down, not on the bed there is a nightstand. Do get to look around to see there is a short dresser along with the nightstand I'm perched on and the bed. The bed looks fairly good, reckon on it being good for shags or sleep.

Not that I am getting to find out, his trousers are getting worked open so I better work on my skirt. This skirt isn't as agreeable as the whore skirt but I still get it up enough that he can see what is on offer. He looks at me there a moment and sighs.

"You are an adult right?" I sigh and nod then pull out my papers.

"I am of age as of last week as you can see, had to find enough work to afford the skirt and corset so there was no doubt what I wanted." He has a big old grin as he hands the papers back.

"Well lass you are getting a shag." I grin and spread my legs again.

He steps up and feels at me a moment then his hand is moving and I moan. It feels good to have him handling me like that and I do want his pecker buried in me. Lean back against the wall while he fingers me, then pull my corset down so my breasts bounce free. Did that because I notice he is watching me and blokes always like watching breasts.

I am not blessed with big breasts but I got enough that they overflow my hands. To enhance my enjoyment, and his, I bring my hands up and pinch at my breasts while his fingers plunge inside. His grin gets bigger and his hand moves faster so I am racing for an orgasm. Moan now and then as the hands involved in my enjoyment work me over.

Rising higher and higher I keep moaning, more often now, then shriek when his hand disappears and I get a pecker. Orgasm swamped me and he is beaming at me. I smile back at him best I can since my orgasm is still ravaging me. Don't miss the feel of him within as he starts moving though, I am thanking him with more moans.

Moving within elongated my orgasm so I am trembling around his pecker for a bit. Honest this is one considerate bloke because he's holding me in place while shagging away. The nightstand isn't against the wall so without him holding on to me it probably would tip over. I wouldn't want that, his pecker feels great.

Not that I am going to not return to Trevor, his pecker is loads better. This fella is considerate though a little lacking in width. Doesn't make him a bad shag, just not up to the standards Trevor set with his godlike pecker. Not that I ever told Trevor that, be a bad idea that, his head is swelled enough as it is.

Course orgasm washes over me again so that is a nice turn. Course my nice turn is his nice turn, he is crowing and I am being flooded. This is enjoyable but I would prefer a longer shagging. Trevor even has gotten to lasting longer on the shags so I am getting off six or seven times on him. Granted this is the first time this bloke has shagged me, but I'd still like a longer shag.

We end up leaning against the wall together. He is higher up than I am course, and his pecker is still buried, and getting smaller. Something of a darn thing but then I'll probably get more shags.

"Thanks for the shag lass." I smile up at him.

"It was quite fun and daresay I enjoyed more." He snorts and shakes his head.

"Eager and cheeky bird, do hope you stick around."

"Quite planning on it."

He is chuckling as he pulls out and stands straight to work his trousers closed. Not seeing a reason why not I hop down and bend over a bit to get at his pecker. Have him cleaned up in two shakes then we are heading for the stairs together. Exiting the doorway everyone is looking at us, then he gives two thumbs up with a smile.

I guess he was elected to try me out. Perhaps he was just the first to grab me for a trial shag. Whatever the reasoning the blokes are a little freer with me now. Get pulled into laps now instead of climbing in one.

Only did the once on account the bloke was not being louder than the rest at the table. Night goes on for a spell and blokes are actually heading home now. Still a little early though according to the blokes they need to get home to missus. Personally I think that is rather cruel, spending so long at a pub instead of with her, not to mention spending good pence.

Then get pulled into Trevor's lap so smile up at him. He leans down and kisses me getting hoots out of the rest of the blokes. When he pulls back I take a look around and there are only four blokes still at the table with us. Then Trevor is nuzzling at my ear.

"Lass care for a shag?" I smile and nod then twist to look at him.

"Shag away."

Get a smile out of Trevor then we are getting up, with me in his arms. I again get tossed over a shoulder so cross my arms and frown. Gets the remaining blokes and wenches to laugh then we are through the door and going up the stairs.

"Which door?"

"I think whichever is open."

Hear a snort then we are turning and going in a room. Get set on the bed which is not the best of places then he is kneeling in front of me.

"Been telling the lads that I funded you for the corset." Nod and smile.

"I only said I took a week to find enough work. Never said what sort of work and I am an eager bird so shagging you works." Trevor nods and smiles.

"Good, also got an invite to a clubhouse, with you on account you are an eager shagging bird. I hope you didn't mention having a place to stay." I shake my head.

"Calvin, the manager, said one of these rooms can be mine to sleep in if I need. Am I coming back tomorrow or are we done with here?"

"I'm not sure, I made like I just lost my work so you returning to here may be a good idea. If we are lucky the other lads will come here for a shag with you and there is a raid."

"Will you be able to get a message to the coppers?"

"Not sure yet, I am still at the getting to be trusted stage and I am not sure these lads are planning on being lads. They are talking about reworking the labor laws, there was mention of making a whoring wench legal, I daresay they know the owner." Snort and shake my head.

"Calvin told me that shags are for my and his enjoyment, he tosses me if I collect money for a shag and hears about. Daresay the lads are trying to help out here on account of the raids. I would believe there are not enough wenches on account get a bun and he proposes so no more wench." Trevor tilts his head to the side.

"Would you do that?" I have to think about that one.

"Yes, but only if you stayed in headquarters. Would also need cookbooks and to learn how to knit."

"I'm not sure I'd like that, daresay there would be two of you at the end." I am fairly sure I turn scarlet then swat at him a few times.

"You asked for a shag and I said yes so get with the shagging."

Trevor snorts but does look around, suppose I glared. He makes me turn the nightstand into a stool so he is not forced to crouch to shag me. I enjoy it better when he is not crouching so I'm all eager to do this. Then I am perched on the stool wearing the choker and a smile. So much nicer to get a royal shagging in naught.

He is leaning in to me for a nice kiss then dropping lower to kiss other places. Moan a time or two as he sucks and kisses at my body, then he reaches his target. Whimper when he fastens to the special spot and sucks, then fingers are introduced. Suddenly I don't think the last bloke was all that considerate because this is loads better.

Fingers sliding in and out of me with his suction on the special spot. I am wailing in orgasm rather quickly. Course Trevor does something new this time, he keeps sucking and fingering me. This is new, and quite welcome, seems to be my day for new. Get my head held and directed during a suck, have a new bloke inside, and then Trevor with this fingering past one top off.

Moaning in release again then in a little dismay because the fingers are gone, then am moaning in delight, his pecker is sliding in. Really enjoy how I part for his ham, then he is moving and I am lost in the ravages of another orgasm. Trevor can get me off with the greatest of ease and yet he tops me off in other ways as well.

Definite keeper here, not that there was any doubt with the godlike pecker. Am bouncing before him with plenty of moans, breasts bouncing rather good. Trevor has a big old grin from watching the bouncing. Well I'm sure there is the enjoyment of my chute wrapped around him as well, I'm not loose down there.

At least not yet according to him, well he only said once on account I was punching him plenty after he said that. Then I'm wailing with another top off so may as well forget everything but the shagging this wonderful man is giving. Then he is speeding up, wonderful and then not so on account the faster he shags the faster he tops.

Not that I am going to complain, that wonderful ham is churning me up something fierce then I am wailing with another top off. Shagging loses a little of the force since Trevor comes down and kisses me. Lovely kiss from a lovely man, not that I ever say that to him since silly men are not lovely, then he pulls away and I am getting the royal shagging again.

Wail with another orgasm then Trevor is crowing. Wonderful and still faster than I wanted though did top off plenty more on him than the other bloke. Perhaps he did me so fast on account wanted to make sure I enjoyed more.

"Trevor you got naught to worry on, your bird often as you will have." Trevor snorts and shakes his head.

"Don't be mad but got randy watching you strut over the place and the other wenches. A few of them copped a feel to boot." I sigh and shake my head.

"Shouldn't say but I want to say you only shag me." Trevor snorts and chuckles.

"I want the same but you do need to be an eager to shag bird. Asides you are a wench who shags, be rather hard to only shag me." I sigh and hold on to him so stay plugged with his pecker.

"Right, perhaps we have a rule, only shag others when little choice. So like while here you can shag the wenches and I'll shag the blokes but once we are done I'm your only bird."

"Deal, I'd prefer to be your only bloke anyway. No more offers to shag the chief." I so pout getting a chuckle out of him.

"Would like to offer in jest, would not do but being offered is nice."

"Too right, offer but no do, find you do and not needed there will be row."

"Oh well suppose should come clean, shagged the cook three times after you dropped off." Trevor just stares at me until I can't hold it back and giggle, get swatted on the head.

"Cheeky bird. What did you do to get hired?"

"Getting hired was easy, wench grabbed my arm, took me to the office to meet Calvin and told him to check papers and hire. So talked to Calvin some, shared papers, and then had to suck him to get the apron. The suck was new, done afore just never had the bloke grab my head and guide around. Enjoyed that part and got randy so played while sucked. Calvin wasn't interested in a shag so had to get off with my fingers but was a lovely time."

"Would do if would fit." I sigh and nod then brighten.

"No fit for a suck but during a shag you can do same, not far off what happen anyway." Trevor tilts his head to side for a bit then smiles.

"Can try, come on need get back." I so sigh and let Trevor pull out, then hop down to clean him of us.

Honest that is a close second to best part of our shags. He tastes really good mixed in with me and is close as I can get to sucking him off. His pecker is godlike, and too large for my mouth. Which is a little bit of a darn, on account do enjoy giving a suck. Course since I need to be an eager to shag bird I can probably just suck the other blokes and never you mind his being too big.

Make sure the room and me is back to how came in then we head for the stairs. Stop halfway down on account Trevor thought of something.

"If we have blokes to walk with you will need to make like you hid the travel bag." Nod and smile.

"Easy enough, there is an alley right aside the building, just dart in and come back with the bag. Do you not have a bag?"

"Sold off what I had to afford to look for work. I got plenty of monies, we get a stipend when starting up new case."

I open my mouth then not saying on account we are going down the stairs the rest of the way. Through the door we find most of the blokes are gone now, some are left though they look passed out except for a couple. Those two I daresay are waiting for us to leave. Not that I can yet, am working still would reckon.

Notice that Calvin and the rest of the wenches are parked on a table, also waving at me. So I grab Trevor's hand and pull him along with to their table, get some frowns at that.

"Oh heavens, are you taking off?" Shake my head and smile at Calvin.

"Do like this bloke, paid most of what needed to afford the corset and skirt. Took a week on account he is that good. We are not an item yet however, and he lost his work so I am the only one with monies coming." Just about all of the wenches wipe at their brow making me giggle.

"Spot of luck you are, been losing plenty of wenches on account of marriage of late. Been hard to get new wenches in as well, been going around on the raids so many think we are breaking the law as a matter of course."

"I can run over to market on the morrow and pass word, should have more wenches come in." Calvin smiles at me and waves at the empty chairs.

"Come on and sit, we all get the last run of the fish and chips. Also will mention most blokes won't mind you filching a chip now and then. Know you lot have a long busy work of it so do encourage it a little. Make sure the bloke knows you do though, with drink and being filched it can get ugly otherwise." I nod and smile.

"Shall remember, oh and seems Trevor here has a spot to crash at so won't take up a room upstairs, at least not until he does something needing to punish over." Whole table is laughing now.

The promised fish and chips make an appearance now. They smell heavenly and we all grab up plenty for our plates. The vinegar is passed around plenty as well. Just sit around enjoying the really great fish and chips for a while. Finally though we finish off the food and Trevor escorts me out with the other two blokes that had been there still.

Dart into the alley and bring out my travel bag then open it up to make sure I got it right. Also fairly normal to check a stashed bag so I am still looking when I come out. Lucky have working street lights to see with and I got the spare shoes along with two other dress. One is a brothel workers dress, the other is my orphanage dress.

Have that since Trevor figured that since I have papers saying orphan I should keep the dress I was given. Easy enough to do that, rejoined the rest and sure of having all in the bag I close it up and we get under way. Takes a while but finally we stop at a warehouse though not in use as such. Inside has plenty of rooms, with hallways though no roof on the rooms.

Not the best of arrangements but we can discuss what is happening in a what is wrong here way so long as we talk low. I am worried a little on the shagging, I don't know if Trevor wants me to be loose where he can hear. Not that it matters since we are shown to a room that nobody is staying in and bid a good night.

emap
emap
237 Followers