Live Foursome By Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
396 Followers

Hari was holding her hair like a man holding the belt while riding a horse. But my aunt seemed to enjoy every bit of sex she was experiencing here. After getting accustomed to the fuck two of them started moving and the cocks disappeared and reappeared alternately in my aunt's cunt and asshole. My aunt was all hot and horny and she was releasing flood of juices from her cunt. Holding Kumar's cock now my aunt brought it close to her mouth and started sucking frantically. Sonu was holding her breasts and fucking my aunt's cunt while Hari was holding my aunts hairs and fucking in the ass hole. After sucking for sometime she commanded, "Kumar, now you go and take Hari's place and Hari, you come close to my mouth." Hari giving one final thrust up her ass brought out his cock and headed to get a blow job while Kumar immediately went behind my aunt and penetrated in my aunt's asshole.

The asshole was gaping wide due to earlier ramming and so in went the cock without any resistance. This continued for a while till aunt asked, "Kumar! Can you insert your cock in my pussy? I want two cocks in my cunt." And saying this aunt lied flat on Sonu mashing her big breasts against the hairy chest. Reaching her hand to her cunt she inserted a finger inside her cunt and then another. Now spreading her cunt still further she turned her head backwards and told, "Kumar! I have widened my cunt. Now you please insert your cock". Kumar then placing his cock on the opening slowly eased his cock inside my aunt's cunt. It was a delightful sight to see two big cocks inserted in my aunt's cunt. Their cocks were fitted inside like a vice. Slowly my aunt moved up and down and the two cocks went in and out in unison.

This was too much for both of them to bear and Sonu held my aunt by her breasts and shuddered. In the mean time Kumar also tensed up and both of them emptied their balls inside my aunt's womb. Here Hari was also jerking frantically and he also came releasing load after load of white cum and sprayed all over my aunt's face. My aunt's face was fully drenched with the cum of Hari. Slowly Sonu and Kumar brought out their cocks and I could see a good handful of their white mixture coming out from my aunt's cunt. My aunt was all exhausted and she threw herself on top of Sonu. Kumar also lied himself on the other side of my aunt and again held her tits while he was still coming to normal. Hari was still busy holding his cock and rubbing it on my aunt's face. He made a thick line on the forehead of my aunt as though it was sindoor (vermillion) and that he had married my aunt and maang bharo (fill the partition between hairs) with cum. All of them relaxed and I could see my aunt's cunt still dripping cum.

After about 10 minutes my aunt got up and headed towards the bathroom and she enquired, "Doesn't anyone have the urge to urinate? Come wash my face and body with your warm pee. All of you have already bathed me with your juices." All three sprang to their feet and holding their limp cocks in their hands headed towards the bathroom. I could see aunt sitting bending her knees and all three stood in front of my aunt and holding their cock started pissing on my aunt's face. My aunt opened her mouth and I could see three jets of golden pee hitting my aunt on her eyes, nose, breasts and hairs. She was also drinking the piss in between. They peed for a long time and my aunt was completely drenched at the end of pissing. Now they all left the bathroom and I could hear shower running down. After bathing for a good 10 minutes, my aunt appeared from the bathroom and there were marks and bruises all over her breasts. All three had dressed themselves in the mean time and were ready to leave. My aunt went to see them off up to the door and while leaving I could see each one kissing my aunt on her lips and pinching her breasts as though saying goodbye. My aunt bolted the door from behind and humming some tune to her saw herself in the mirror and smiled. She came to my bed all nude and lying beside me held me tight to her and slept with me in her arms.

So, the next morning the doctor examined me and told that everything is fine and that I would have to stay for at least one more month. My aunt's eyes lit up in anticipation of the fucking days to come. Now that I was getting well and needed very little care, aunt used to go out and would come back after 2-3 hours. Anybody willing to share their true experiences of such voyeur incidents may please mail me.

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
396 Followers
12