Living Arrangements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saston
saston
114 Followers

God it was glorious watching her little asshole expanding symmetrically to mimic my knob's circumference as I steadily forced in one fat inch after another.

"Ohhh...Christ," Barbara prayed as she finally adapted to the fixture now rooted in her little bottom. "Damn, that feels...so...fucking...good," she rejoiced.

As almost the entirety of my penis sank into her so did the intensity of my thrusts until for a time I pistoned into her like a relentless machine. Her sobs and whimperings were coming continuously now. I knew she would soon be climaxing and unlike my normal routine I wasn't intending on depriving her too much. All she needed to do was ask permission.

I wouldn't have even recognized Barbara as the same woman I'd met just an hour ago. Here was a real slut with a fat eight inch dick buried to the hilt up her virgin tight ass, throwing her head from side to side in ecstasy wailing about how fucking good my cock felt, encouraging me to not stop fucking her.

But of course I did once I sensed she was about to go over the edge. At the brink of her orgasm I froze, my invading penis deep to the balls up her ass with only my length, girth and throbbing available to quench her wanton needs.

"Momma...," I heard a female's voice speak. Looking to the patio door I saw an equally attractive younger version of Barbara appearing stunned to see her mother bent over a table with a stranger mounting her. From Barbara's non-response it was obvious she hadn't heard her daughter, so I decided to show off her whorish side.

"Do you want more," I asked Barbara, not letting on that we had been found out.

"God yes," she answered emphatically, rocking her hips in an effort to maximize the contact between us. "Fuck my ass," she demanded while reaching back under her belly to masturbate her deprived clit.

Delighted by Barbara's reply I looked to see her daughter's reaction. I can't say that I was all that surprised to see the older teenager stepping ever closer, her eyes wide and staring, her mouth hanging open in awe, she was after all her mother's daughter.

"Please, Master I need to cum," Barbara beseeched me, coming as close to asking my permission as I could expect without more training.

"So be it," I thought and with such an intimate audience, what could be more perfect. With that I resumed my strokes, thrusting hard into Barbara's rectum with force enough to ripple the flesh across her thighs and rump.

"Uhhh...uhhh," Barbara exhaled in a long drawn out moan, her heeled feet coming completely off the ground under my fornicating pounding. "I'mmmm...cummming...," Barbara growled in an animalistic tone now reaching to hold the table's edge for support, but finding her daughter's out stretched hand instead. Shocked by the unexpected human touch Barbara looked up to see her daughter standing only a couple of feet away. There was nothing Barbara could do now but succumb to the orgasms I worked to give her, daughter present or not. Around my ejaculating pump my conquered pet quaked violently in a fit of convulsions, moaning and hissing as if she were possessed. In the throws of her shuddering climaxes Barbara had clenched her daughter's hand so tightly the poor girl squeaked in pain.

"Oh...Kathy," Barbara sobbed between her after-cum spasms, "I'm...sorry, baby," she whispered shamefully, her voice cracking in emotion.

"Its...okay, Momma," I heard the girl answer as she laid her free hand on the back of her mother's head while cutting a wondering look my way.

"Come here, Kitty," I said merging my eyes with hers as I withdrew myself from her mother's satiated behind. "It's your turn."

Kathy pulled her self away from her mother's grasp and stepped towards me as if in a trance. Her unblinking eyes had zeroed in on my dripping mother fucker as if she were hypnotized.

"I'll take the house," I told Barbara as she awkwardly rose to stand on her unsteady legs. "I think we're all going to be very happy," I added, pointing to the ground where I intended for Kitty to kneel.

saston
saston
114 Followers
12