Living in Paradise Ch. 01

Story Info
A new client introduces him to a paradise.
12.7k words
4.59
36.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max Harper lived for clients like Thompson Industries. The excitement was high and the thousand bucks an hour plus expenses paid the bills. It was chump change for any of his clients. When they called, he knew they were losing millions a day and they knew he always solved the problem. It was his first time working for Thompson Industries.

The automatic doors with the near black glass slid open and the bright sun and unusually high temperatures blasted him. It was in stark contrast to the refrigerated server room filled with racks of computers he had just left. It felt like days since he last had been outside. He had only seen a few employees.

"Checkout the Paradise, great bar, great food, great people," Frank Thompson yelled, waved, and then quickly ducked back inside the building.

Max remembered the walking past a sign on the way from the hotel. It pointed towards the boardwalk with something about paradise on it, but he had ignored it. He knew nothing about the town whose name loosely translated in English to Sandy Shores, an aging middle of nowhere Central American coastal town that seemed to be on the edge of civilization. Internet businesses had the luxury of being in such places. He didn't care as long as they could transfer money into his account.

He stood on the sidewalk along a street filled with closed businesses and boarded up storefronts. The exterior of Paradise was uninspired and the bouncer looked like a character from a gangster movie. Max tried to not catch his attention, but the man saw him and nodded. A woman without legs in a wheelchair rolled quickly along the sidewalk and through the wide doors of the club as they slid open. Max continued to look. As a man and woman left the club, the bouncer said something Max could not hear over the sudden roar of the ocean surf less than a block away. Maybe they were a couple, maybe they weren't together. The woman had one leg and walked on crutches. Max watched them as they moved along the sidewalk. Yes they were together he thought.

As Max approached, the bouncer held his hand up. "Members only." Up close, he looked even more threatening and sinister.

Max stopped and glanced at the sign on the wall and then at the man. "How do...?"

"Ya gotta know a member."

"Don't live around here. Frank at Thompson told me to come."

"You can get a one day pass for a grand."

Max laughed a nervous laugh. "What?"

"Hey, that's the way it works. It IS a special place." The same woman in the wheelchair silently rolled out the door and then in the direction she had come from.

"Are the women all like her?"

"Nah. Some are, some of the men too. We take AmEx. Talk to Georgia inside." He seemed to be a bouncer of few words. The doors slid open without Max moving. "Just inside." The doors closed behind Max and he looked around the small but pleasantly decorated entry room.

"Hello. You're new." The female voice softly came from behind him. He began to turn to see who had spoken, but now she stood in front of him. "I'm Georgia. I work with new members." It didn't take him long to size her up - tall, slim, older, maybe forty, long curly brown hair, and oh my god, bare breasts resting between the parted halves of the shear white blouse loosely fastened only at the bottom button. The fabric did little to hide anything under it. He had not recovered from the uniformly tanned breasts and pleasing nipples surrounded by slightly darker skin when he saw the empty long sleeve hanging down her left side.

She noticed his puzzlement. "Nice, isn't it? Let's sit over there." He watched her long bare tanned legs and black high-healed shoes move below the mid-thigh length black skirt and wondered if she wore anything under it.

She pulled one chair out and sat in the other, slowly crossing her legs and in the process briefly revealing more than she might have wished. He did not mind. By the time the lovely legs stopped moving, most of the upper thigh remained exposed. Her forearm lay on top of papers attached to a clipboard lying on the table, a pen rested in her hand. Her nipples grew slightly more erect from his stare. "What brings you to Paradise?"

The air again flowed into his lungs, but his heart continued to pound. "Finished a long few days fighting problems for a client who suggested I come here. Frank at Thompson."

"Good man. He likes his women young and with one leg. Same for you?"

Max wished Frank had told him about his interest in something he had kept to himself all his life. "What are my choices? I saw one without legs come in and then leave." Max had forever dreamed of women without legs, but had never been fortunate enough to share time, much less a bed with one. He reran a mental video of the woman without legs. Georgia's words shocked him back to reality.

"She's married to a guy. Maggie had that done recently and just had to see the doctor for a follow-up. Did you like the way she looked? The legless look is nice, at least I think so."

"Done?" He leaned back to better look at the whole woman sitting before him.

"Yeah, like I had my arm off, like that other woman with one leg with the man that just left here."

"Wow!" The word blew forever as he thought about what he had just heard. "Like the one without legs?"

She nodded and smiled.

Two women walked passed. One was missing most of both arms and wearing a halter-top and tight shorts. The other in a long thin dress rested an arm around the bare waist of the other as if she was guiding her. "Hey-y Georgia," the armless woman cooed and waved the remnant of an arm. They disappeared though a door.

"Julie and April met here a few years ago. We have quite a few gay and lesbian couples. Are you gay?"

"No."

"Too bad. I know a real hunk that is missing a leg. He'd really like the way you look. You're quite handsome." She smiled while undressing him in her mind. "Say! Are you interested in losing a limb? We have specials once a quarter. This is one of those weeks."

"You make it sound like getting a tattoo or a lip pierced."

She laughed and rubbed though the fabric of the blouse at the shoulder of the missing arm. "Good one. Yeah, I guess for some it is just a cosmetic thing. They just like the look." She paused and watched Max shift in the chair. "For others it is a lifelong need."

"What about for you?"

Her fingertip grazed a nipple making it grow slightly. He didn't think that possible. The contact remained for a moment and then she lowered the top of the blouse from her shoulder exposing the short rounded stump. "Don't ya just love it? I wanted it off, but I was indecisive about how much to have off. I just wanted it gone. The guy I was seeing wanted it this way."

He stared. He could not help but stare. She didn't seem to mind. "I take it you are not with him anymore."

"Nah. I dumped him a few months later. There were other problems. Don't get me wrong, I still love being this way." She pulled the blouse back up, but her breasts remained as exposed as before. "Can I interest you in a membership or do you want just a one day pass?"

A young woman crutched towards the front door. She was dressed in new jeans with one pant leg wrapped around a legless hip and tucked neatly in the waistband. "Bye Georgia." The doors closed. He remembered the sight.

"Susan is one sweet thing. Don't you think? Just two months and she is getting about so well. She's married. Many of the good ones are. Drat."

"Give me a pass. I wish I lived closer, I'd get a membership."

"Bet you'll be back." She laughed. "Save you a bundle to just get the membership. Amputations require a membership, but the pass lets you meet and talk for 24 hours."

"Guess you're taken."

"Honey...." Georgia laughed and tapped a fingertip against the table. "I crave my independence. Checkout the people inside and then if you don't find someone, let me know." She touched the underside of a breast with several fingers and then picked up her ballpoint pen. "I marked heterosexual. What's your favorite ... two legs off above the knee?" The tip of the pen moved about on the form. She glanced up at him. "You can specify a stump length. I'll mark short. Should I mark very short? There, I did." Her pen continued to move about the form filling in blanks and checking boxes as he watched and pondered the mysteries of her body.

-

The cool breeze of a gale force air conditioner blasted his face as he entered the main area of the Paradise. He paused to become oriented. Long bar, small tables, a few booths and large tables, and several closed doors leading further into unknown places. Not many other people seemed to be in the main area.

A twenty-something woman appeared. He almost overlooked her smile as he noticed her nipples forming tents in the fabric of the blouse and a stump peaking from a skirt so short he expected to see her panties. He wondered if she had any on. She looked at his nametag. "Hi Max Harper. I'm Cindy." The flat of her palm rubbed the front of his shirt. Her voice was soft and inviting. "Not many people here this time of the morning. I can help you find someone." She made it sound as if he just had.

She leaned closer, her lips against his. Her tongue demanded entrance and her stump caressed the front of his pants. "Hope you don't mind." Her voice was soft and low as she let her mouth hover just in front of his. Her wonderful breath coated his face. "Just a little horny." She again teased his lips with her tongue then sucked his lower lip between her teeth for a nibble. "Foots sore, I need to sit down." She turned and crutched towards a table with a view of the door and bar. He followed the enchanting hips barely hidden under the skirt.

"Have you been that way very long?" He lusted. He drooled.

There was a lingering flash bare skin between her thighs as she sat and laid her crutches on the floor. She smiled knowing he had looked, and still was. She spoke rapidly and fondled her stump with one hand. "Not long enough, that's for damn sure. Goddamn. I wish I'd been born this way. Dad tossed me out when I was eighteen 'cause I used to go around the house on crutches with my leg bound up. It was so strange 'cause my Aunt Betty had one leg. He never bitched 'bout her. I loved it when she would visit. Cancer she always told me. She would show me the stump. It was off at the hip. I never told her about my feelings. How 'bout you?"

"Guess I've always enjoyed the sight of women with one leg ... or none. Fuck, I'm like a kid in a toy store here."

She adjusted herself again, this time leaving her stump spread to the side with a pleasing view between the thighs. Her hand slipped along the inside of stump and rested against the pink opening for a moment. "Yeah, I even find it overwhelming at times. I like to look at chicks missing different parts, mostly legs, but arms too. The memories help with my middle of night needs. Do you want something to drink?" She held one hand up and a woman walked towards the table. "Bet you'd never guess she's missing both legs just above the knee."

"Nope." He watched more intently until she stood just in front of him. "I'll have a Jack Daniel's on the rocks. You walk well. Cindy just told me you're missing both legs."

"Thanks. I've been practicing for a while, trying to perfect my gait. Your usual?"

Cindy nodded and they watched her walk away. She turned her head back towards him and continued her fast paced talk. "I don't know why anyone would wear those things. When I left home, I started selling real estate. I did very well and had enough after ten years to quit. How about you Max Harper, what do you do to support your life?"

"Guess I'm all work and no play. I solve other peoples problems and help relieve them of boat loads of cash in the process." He laughed. "Been at it for over twenty years now. Mom had one leg, car wreck. Her second husband dug that about her. Guess she did too."

"Did she want to be that way?"

"Doubt it. Hell, I even asked her and she denied it. I still wonder. Bob adored her until they both died in a plane crash a few years back."

"Shit."

"Yeah, shit." They both laughed.

"You're different from lots of the guys that come here. It's refreshing."

"Different, how?"

"You look fit, not like a momma's boy. Bet you ride a Harley in jeans with torn knees. You also seem to have a personality and are easy to talk with. Some guys just want to look. They never talk to anyone and if they do, have nothing to say. I don't know how they keep their hands to themselves. I couldn't ... can you?" Max just watched as she pulled her blouse tighter against her chest. "Are my boobs too small?"

Max pulled his chair closer. "That was a nice kiss you started." He reached out and wrapped both hands around her stump. "This is nice too."

"Yeah baby. Do you like to hear nasty words? You know...." Her voice trailed off. She seemed to go some place else. "When I'm alone and my hand is between my thighs, I like to talk to myself that way. Is that queer?"

"Do you mean strange? I hope not because I talk to myself when I jerk off."

"Oh, you do. I'd love to watch you sometime. Guess I'm a bit odd."

"Are you in the habit of dragging poor helpless guys back to your lair?" Max giggled. He thought about fast paced talk and the scattered, almost schizophrenic way she bounced between topics. She would not be a good match for him.

"Actually no. I live alone and plan to keep that way. Just thought you might like to just play for a while. Ah, it's lunchtime. Check it out." She pointed towards the door.

Max looked in the direction of her finger just as six women of varying age made their way towards the large table next to them. Four were on crutches with one leg, one in a wheelchair without legs, and one with a single arm.

"They work at Thompson. Becoming that way is part of the benefit package. The company helps keep the Paradise going. There's one small department, hardly a person has all their limbs ... men and women."

"Shitin' me."

"If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'." Cindy laughed. "If I hadn't made all the money in real estate, I probably would have worked there ... just didn't know about it back then."

"How long has this been goin' on?" He again deliberately dropped a 'G' to make fun of her. He felt a twinge of guilt at what he did and his heart skipped a few more beats as he watched between her thighs.

"Five years. I bet there are several hundred people that have had some kind of amputation here. Most live elsewhere now."

The attractive middle-aged woman without legs and ample breasts and ample body looked at Max as she moved a chair to make a space for her wheelchair. " Hey good lookin', if you need someone without legs, let me know." She giggled, bounced a breast with one hand, and turned back to her friends.

Before Max finished thinking about the legless woman, Cindy stood and picked her crutches up. "I need to go home. My stump hurts. Also I have a need between my thighs that only I can fix." She snickered and handed him a note. "If you should be back, please call. Maybe we can play. Maybe you can make me roar like your Harley." He held the note with a sense of relief and watched her crutch towards the door.

"You can call me too," the large breasted woman without legs said as she handed him a slip of paper with her name and phone number. He looked at her with mild interest. She handed him a second name and number as another woman waved and smiled.

-

The message light was blinking and the phone was ringing when Max returned to the hotel room.

"Max, it's Frank. How was the Palm bar?"

"Ah, you sent me to the Paradise."

"Oh fuck! Goddamn, didn't mean.... I was so distracted."

"Hey, no problem. I had a blast. If I weren't so tired, I'd have hooked up with someone. I've gotta go back there for sure."

"Really? Wow, I didn't know you were into that. Small world, isn't it? If you have time, you should come to my place for dinner. If you liked that, you'll love my place. How about tonight?"

"I'd planned to fly back to the states this evening, but I can put that off. No big emergencies waiting for me."

"It's out of the way. I'll send someone to pick you up about five. Hold onto your balls when you see her." Before he could hear the dial tone, Max could hear the laugh even with the phone on its way to the cradle. He assumed it would be some chick from the Paradise. He hoped so. He fantasized about the first woman in the wheelchair he had seen. He hoped for someone like her.

Max called the airline and showered before collapsing on the bed. A knock on the door dragged him from a deep sleep. The knock happened again. "Just a minute!" He pulled the belt of the robe tighter as he walked across the room.

"I'm Kate, a friend of Frank's here to drive you."

Max's jaw dangled open as he stared at the stunningly beautiful woman minus both legs sitting in the bright yellow wheelchair. The way her tan skirt laid flat on the black cushion, he suspected most of both legs, his favorite appearance.

"Ah, I'm not too shocking, am I?"

"Hell no! Come on in and I'll get dressed." He walked backwards watching as she rolled though the door. She was definitely younger than Cindy was. He chuckled to himself as he mentally undressed her knowing there was no way she would be interested in him. He could not help himself. "Wow!"

"Thank you. I feel that way sometimes when I see myself undressed."

"Bet that's a pleasant sight."

Kate swung her hips onto the mattress and turned towards him. She lost her balance and fell backwards. Max watched and to him it was in slow motion. As she landed, her skirt continued and finally lay so that he knew how little of her thighs remained - none. Her hands moved behind her head and she watched. "Is it pleasant?" Her voice was carefree and enticing. She smiled and wiggled her hips slightly.

"Darling, you are stunning."

She used her arms to work herself into a sitting position. "Yeah, I see." She looked at his puzzled expression. "Your cock." She laughed and patted the mattress beside her. "Frank is not expecting us for several hours." She giggled. "Only if you want." She giggled again before removing her dress without permission. "Yeah?" She dropped it gently beside the bed.

He looked at her firm youthful breasts, her hourglass shape, the hair neatly removed from around her privates, and her hips without any thigh protruding from them.

"You should drop that stupid robe and neck with me for a while." She laughed again. "Bet you are a good kisser."

The robe lay in the middle of the floor and Max lay next to Kate. His fingertips explored her breasts. "Why me?" His lips leaned close and touched hers. He pecked across her mouth. Their tongues said hello, rubbed against each other, and pulled apart. "Hmmm. Not complaining, you know." His hand replaced the fingertips against the breast. He held the small handful and moved it around in his grasp before nibbling at the nipple.

"I have a thing for older men with substance." They pulled each other close, their whole bodies touching in new and inviting ways. She swallowed his gasp. "Enjoy me like I will enjoy you," she whispered into his ear and kissed along his cheek to his lips. Her finger pressed through them and grazed a tooth. Her tongue replaced the fingertip. She pulled back and looked into his blue eyes. A moment passed. His heart beat once. She kissed him again. She could feel his tension. "Relax. It's okay."

"Do you mean old rich guys?" Max laughed still a few thoughts behind.

"Nah." Her hand cupped his balls and then dragged up along the bottom of the cock. "Nice." Her fingers circle the head. "Don't get me wrong. I don't fuck just everyone. I'm selective." She sounded sincere, but Max didn't mind, she was his dream. Her finger lightly traced around his eyes and over the features of his face as if trying to learn what was inside Max.