Living Large Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers

A strange feeling was rushing through Jenny. On one hand, she didn't like the sting of the smacks on her tender flesh, but on the other, it was sending pulses of excitement to her rapidly swelling pussy lips. The feeling was like nothing she had ever felt before. She had never really been submissive, especially not with a woman. Yet, her excitement was growing rapidly and her resistance was waning.

Michael suppressed a groan of excitement as she felt Jenny stop struggling. Soon, the only thing that was moving was Jenny's ass and Michael's falling hand. Jenny's movement no longer appeared to be in protest, but rather her buttocks seemed to be raising up to meet her hand. She watched as Jenny's white skin turned a pretty shade of pink and then to red. Each blow of her hand echoed throughout the room, bouncing off the walls and providing adrenaline to Michael's blow. Sweat beads broke out on her brow.

"Ohhhhhh Michael," Jenny hissed, her voice now betraying her undeniable excitement. Suddenly she was feeling every blow in the center of her sex. She wondered if it was all the wine that she had consumed. Whatever it was, it was making her heart pound in her chest and it was difficult to catch her breath.

Then suddenly the blows stopped.

"Let's see," Michael whispered as she slipped her fingers between Jenny's legs.

Jenny squirmed and closed her eyes in mortification. She knew what the woman would find.

The older woman tightened her arm around Jenny's waist as she lifted the gusset of her panties and rubbed her fingers across the swollen lips. "Ah... just as I thought," she said, pulling her wet fingers out and holding them up to the light.

Jenny couldn't see the fingers but she knew that they were wet. Her face turned red with shame. "Ohhhhhh!!! she suddenly gasped.

Michael had moved her hand back between her legs and slipped two fingers into her pulsing hole. "Even wetter inside," she exclaimed as she moved her finger in and out of her sopping hole. "A few more should do it," she said. A second later she was smacking her ass again.

"Ouch!!!" Jenny gasped in surprise and jumped on Michael's lap. Just as quickly she began to respond to the blows again, moving her hips up and down on the woman's thighs. There was no sign of protest in her now. Instead she seemed to welcome the blows. Each one seemed to multiple the charge that was rocketing through her pussy. Her head was spinning and she felt as if she was on the verge of climaxing.

Michael had other ideas though. When she realized that Jenny was ready to climax she quickly stopped smacking her and pushed her to her feet.

Jenny stood swaying in front of the seated woman, disoriented. She was having a difficult time focusing her eyes and her head was spinning so much that she thought she might collapse. Her fogged brain wondered why Michael had stopped spanking her.

That question was answered an instant later when Michael quickly stood and spun the stunned woman around, pushing her to sit on the sofa. A second later she was kneeling between her legs.

Jenny's senses came back to her for a second as she watched Michael lift her legs and pull her panties off. "Michael... we... you shouldn't." It came out as a weak protest. She didn't mean it anyway.

Michael ignored her and bent her head to begin kissing her on her now wet thighs. "Mmmm," she moaned as her tongue found the gobs of girl juice that had trickled down her thighs. She licked one wet thigh and then the other. When both thighs were clean, she pulled her head back and gazed at the girl's very swollen lips. "God, I've been wanting to eat you ever since I saw your pussy in the dressing room. It beautiful, so swollen," she gasped. With that her head moved slowly forward.

Jenny was frozen, her eyes opened wide in a combination of fright and excitement. "Michaeeeelllll!!!" she screamed when the woman's mouth found her protruding inner lips. As if in reflex, she grabbed Michael's head to push it away. But, incredibly, instead she pulled it between her now wide spread thighs. Her hips began to bounce on the sofa as the woman's experienced mouth began to work wonders on her. Her cries of "No, no, no," turned rapidly to "Yes, yes, yes," as she moved rapidly toward her climax. Then, when Michael sucked her swollen clit inside her mouth, she went over the top.

The older woman sucked hard, pulling the smooth little pea into her ravenous mouth. Then her tongue began to flick over the smooth surface.

"Oh Godddddd!!!" Jenny screamed and pulled the woman's mouth hard to her pulsing hole. As tremors of pleasure ripped through her, she could still feel the tingling in her ass cheeks. It was a burning... almost an itch. Waves of total pleasure consumed the climaxing woman. It went on for a long time. Each time she thought she was coming down, Michael would find a new place for her lips or tongue. The climaxes kept coming until she could no loner distinguish one from the other. The room began to spin and then grew dark.

Jenny was disoriented as she opened her eyes slowly. When she could finally focus, he realized that she was lying with her head on Michael's lap and she had a cold cloth on her forehead. "Wh... what... happened?" she gasped as she tried to sit up.

Michael pulled her back down. "Relax," she said, holding her on her lap. "I was a little worried about you."

"Oh Jesus, I must have passed out."

"I think so," the pretty woman said with a smile. "Pretty amazing huh?"

"How long... how long was I out?"

"Just a couple of minutes."

Jenny sighed and relaxed. "That's never happened before."

"To me either. I had a little climax when you did," Michael admitted a little sheepishly.

A small smile broke from the corners of Jenny's lips. "I guess I know what one woman sees in another now." Suddenly, Jenny realized that somewhere along the line Michael had removed her bra and now she was totally naked. Michael had her hand on her breast, gently stroking her.

"I love your nipples," the older woman said. "But then again, I love your ass and pussy too," she added with a laugh.

Jenny's face turned red. But incredibly she could feel herself responding again. Suddenly, a thought occurred to her. She wondered if Michael was going to want her to... to perform oral sex on her. A sudden chill went through her and she felt blood rushing to her head. She wasn't ready for that.

However, Michael had been in this situation before and knew that she needed to take it slow. It was as if she could read Jenny's mind when she responded, "Don't worry, you don't have to do anything to me. If you want to some time, I'd love it... but only when, or if you're ready."

Jenny almost sighed in relief. However, she suddenly felt guilty. It wasn't like her to be a taker and not give back. She grabbed the woman's still moving hand and held it to her breast. "Thank you," she whispered as she looked up into the pretty woman's face. A tear trickled down her cheek.

"You're welcome. But, we're not done yet."

"Huh?"

"Let's go into your bedroom. I want to eat you again."

Jenny's heart started to race again. She didn't know if she could stand another climax.

Michael helped her get up, with her arm around her for support. The older woman looked over Jenny's shoulder at her still red cheeks. They weren't quite as red but still plainly showed her work. She ran a hand down and touched them.

Jenny sucked in her breath and looked back as well. She trembled as she looked at her normally very pale cheeks, now several shades of red.

"None the worse for wear. You won't see anything in a few hours."

Then Jenny sighed and whispered, "I don't care." She placed her head on the older woman's shoulder and let her lead her into the bedroom.

Michael eased Jenny onto the bed and crawled over her. She bent her head and began to suck her large nipples again. She worked over both nipples before she began to kiss downward again. She took her time, building the excitement. When her mouth got to Jenny's pubic mound she paused and moved until she was lying on her stomach, her face just inches from Jenny's sex. A minute later Michael had her mouth buried between Jenny's legs again. Her hands were on her large breasts playing with the nipples as her tongue and mouth devoured her swollen sex lips.

"Oh God," Jenny gasped in pleasure. This time there was no protest and she allowed herself to be consumed with the forbidden activity... whether it was right or wrong no longer mattered. She was transformed into a mass of quivering flesh-her breasts, pussy, ass and even her skin were super sensitive to every touch, every lick. Her hands entwined in the Michael's previously very stylish hair, pulling her mouth to her throbbing lips. Her hips bucked from the bed, almost forcing the mouth from her pulsing lips as she began to climax again. All of her reservations were gone... she no longer cared that it was a woman's mouth that was taking her to places she had never been. She was living for the moment. As she climaxed into exhaustion she wondered why she had denied herself such pleasure for so long.

When the final waves of her climax ended, Jenny looked down through barely opened eyes and saw Michael lay her head on her stomach. Moments later, both of them were asleep. Sometime during the night Jenny pulled the sheet over the two of them with Michael's head still on her stomach. At some time during the night she had awakened to the feeling of Michael's mouth on her. She sighed and grabbed the woman's head, which was still under the sheet, and climaxed. She wondered if she would survive the night.


The morning sun drifting through the opening in the window shade awoke Jenny early. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:30 A.M. It was almost her time to get up. For a moment she thought it had all been a dream. Then she looked over and saw Michael sleeping beside her. A moment of shame washed over her. But it disappeared quickly. Without waking the sleeping woman she slipped out of the bed and went into the bathroom for a much-needed shower. Along with feeling refreshed from the shower, Jenny had an unusual sense of contentment. She was very surprised that there was no feeling of guilt. Normally she would have been consumed by it. Now however, she wondered how that much pleasure could ever be wrong. Amazingly, the only thing that she felt bad about was that she had been the taker. Yet, that hadn't seemed to bother Michael.

Jenny went to the kitchen to fix breakfast. She was just finished setting the table when she saw Michael standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame. She had apparently taken a shower and found a white terrycloth robe. Jenny smiled at her and thought that she looked different without her makeup and hair fixed perfectly. She actually looked younger and prettier.

"Hope you don't mind that I borrowed a robe."

"Not at all. I was just about to wake you for breakfast."

"Thanks... but you didn't have to fix me breakfast."

"That's the least I could do after last night," Jenny said with a shy smile.

"Thank you."

"Sit down and eat," Jenny said as she brought the food over to the table.

A short while later, when they had finished breakfast and dressed, the two of them stood at the door. Jenny had put on another of her business suits and Michael had put her dress from last night back on. It was very wrinkled from last night's activity.

Michael looked down at the obvious disparity in their outfits. "I guess I'm going to have to steal one of my dresses when I get to the shop. I'd go home and change but my assistant is on vacation this week and I need to open the shop."

"I'd loan you something but I don't think any of my clothes would fit you," Jenny laughed.

"Probably not," Michael returned with a smile. "Oh well, I guess I had better get going."

"Thanks again for a great evening," Jenny said with a pensive look.

Michael saw the look on her face and said, "Don't worry, I enjoyed it as much as you... maybe more."

"That's not possible," Jenny answered and smiled wistfully.

"Well, gotta go," Michael said again and leaned forward to kiss Jenny on the cheek. Instead of turning her face to the side as Michael had expected, Jenny offered her lips. Michael moaned quietly when she felt the other woman's lips touch hers.

It was Jenny's first kiss from a woman and she was surprised at how soft the older woman's lips felt against hers. When she felt Michael's tongue touch her lips, a wave of excitement rushed over her and she opened her mouth. A moan came from deep in her throat as she allowed it inside her mouth.

Suddenly the two women's bodies were pressed together and their lips locked in a passionate kiss.

In spite of her previous reservations, Jenny loved the feeling of Michael's mouth on hers. She suddenly wondered why she had resisted last night; however, that was ages ago and this was a new day.

Both women were breathing heavily when they finally parted.

Michael looked at Jenny's flushed face and said, "I'll call you for lunch next week. Maybe we can discuss more about your business ideas."

"I'd like that," Jenny answered, her heart still beating rapidly.

Michael reached up and touched Jenny's face with her hand before opening the door and reluctantly leaving.

Jenny took a deep breath and leaned against the door trying to will her heart beat back to normal.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers