Living My Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she started moving her head and going in and out at a faster pace. She was putting her tongue in and out of my asshole and I was losing all control. With my legs up I separated them as far as I could to expose myself to her mouth and tongue. I put my hands in her hair and pulled her face into my ass. With me pushing her wiggling tongue up my ass and her fingers stroking my clit, I had another orgasm that took me right off the table. After my second screaming orgasm, she slowly came up onto the table on top of me and ever so slowly e rubbed our oily bodies together, breast to breast....pussy to pussy. With ever so soft a kiss, she pulled up and said "did you like your sensual massage"? I hugged her pressing her pussy to mine and said with a smile, "let me give you one".

Needless to say, I wanted to do something special for her. I felt a little self conscious as I didn't have any formal massage training. But she said don't worry about technique. Just do what feels good.

Putting oil on her body and being in control was another turn on. I was like a kid in a candy store. All this to taste and play with and I intended to taste it all.

Her breasts were high and firm and the feeling of massaging them with oil was wonderful. I played with her nipples and bent down to gently suck and nibble them. I put both hands around each in turn and rolled my cheeks on them letting my mouth pass over, around and on each one. While sucking on one I let my free hand go down to her pussy and rest on her lips. I was finally feeling that pussy completely and the softness and smoothness of it were wonderful. I couldn't get enough. I kept sucking and stroking this new found world and enjoying it completely. Gently inserting a finger in her pussy I sucked her breast while giving a slow stroke to her pussy. I hoped she was feeling good because I was feeling great! But I didn't want to be too fast so I pulled up and went on to her stomach.

I teased here a little just briefly going between her legs to bring my oily hand up and over her pussy. I paused there long enough to feel the smoothness of her lips again and slowly took my fingers between them. The feeling for me was so erotic I knew I was going to be doing some shaving when I got home. It also felt so good to me that I knew I couldn't keep up the tease for very long. I wanted to feel it against my face.

I got to the foot of the table and started the moves up the legs that she had done to me. With one hand on each leg I slowly moved up running my hands over her pussy to her stomach. With a smile I found my face over her pussy. I lowered my face and tasted a pussy for the first time. Liking those smooth lips was more of a turn on than I had imagined. I licked up both sides then stuck my tongue into her vagina. The moisture and scent made my juices flow again. Coming out and up I found her clit with no problem. It was hard and out. I licked it for a moment while taking my hands up to her breasts. Having never done this before I was learning as I went but from her reactions and sounds, I must have been doing ok. Licking her pussy while massaging her breasts combined with the feeling of the oil was unbelievable. But I didn't want to be too fast so I slowly pulled up and went to the side of the table.

I started a slow stomach massage letting her come down a bit. After a few minutes, I worked down to her pussy again. I slid into her lips and inserted one of my fingers. She was so wet my finger seemed to get sucked in. I slowly pulled it out and with the other hand found her clit. While massaging her clit I put two of my fingers in and tried to massage the vagina as she did to me while also working the clit. The sensuality of being inside her body and stroking it was extraordinary. I leaned into the table and let my pussy rest against her hand as she had done to me. She cupped her hand to my pussy and we started to finger each other. She seemed to set the pace as we stroked each others pussy. She started to speed up but I didn't want her to come yet I knew how I wanted to bring her to orgasm and it wasn't with my finger so I pulled away and went to the foot of the table.

I slowly started doing strokes up both legs getting closer to her pussy each time. I finally went all the way to her stomach with my hands and let my tongue just barely touch her clit. With each stroke I paused longer on her pussy licking and caressing with my mouth. I kept this up each time stroking higher and staying longer licking and nibbling in and on her pussy. By this time she was starting to moan each time I took my mouth away and brought her hips higher with each stroke. On the final stroke I went all the way up to her breast with my hands and was almost laying on the foot of the table as I massaged her breasts and licked her pussy.

I put my tongue in and rolled it around the entrance of her vagina then went up to the clit and started licking and sucking it with intensity as I felt her start to tighten. She brought her hips off the table and started to hump my face. I put my hands under her butt and pulled her pussy to me and stuck my tongue in her pussy as far as I could then stroked my tongue in and out as fast as I could. She screamed as her orgasm came while I buried my face deep into her.

When she finished she held out her arms to me. I got up on the table and laid on her as she had done to me. The feel of her body against mine was wonderful. With our bodies so oily the movement against each other was highly erotic. But I wasn't finished yet. I wanted to try the forbidden treat. After she calmed done I lightly stroked her to get her relaxed again. I said "Cindy I want to lick you all over like you did me".

I slid down her body and started licking all the way down. She moved both knees out and brought her feet up the table till they touched so her pussy was wide open for me. She rubbed her wet pussy with both hands and said,

"Make me come again Julie."

With her knees wide open I gazed at her pussy and ass wanting to lick it all at once. I again put my face in her crotch and just rested it there for a minute rubbing my cheek against her pubic hair, the bare lips and the soft inner thighs. I gently licked her thighs and went down to the bottom of her cheeks. I wanted to examine her so I asked her to open her vagina with her fingers so I could see as I put my tongue in. It was so pink and wet. With her holding it open, I inserted a finger and watched it as it slid in. I was fascinated with what I was watching myself do. I took my finger out and went up to her clitoris. It was under the hood but very big. I decided to try something Jeff does to me. I lowered my face and gently started sucking it. Then while still sucking I started flicking my tongue on the end of it. Her response was instant. She raised her hips to me and let out a long moan. But as I was still exploring. I stopped and gave her a soft kiss on her pussy.

While looking down at me, she raised her legs and said,

"Don't forget this." She lowered her hands and opened her cheeks so I could just see the edge of her asshole. She was up on her elbows watching me. "Go ahead, play with it. It wont bite you." With my fingers I stroked the area between her asshole and vagina. It was so smooth. As my finger moved on she raised her legs higher and I was staring at her asshole. It looked perfect with little wrinkles. Now I know why some books call it a buttonhole. I put my finger on it and drew little circles around it. Cindy was puckering as I was doing that and giggling. As I was still coated with oil I started putting my finger in looking at her for an ok. She smiled and said "please do". I slid the finger in to the first knuckle and watched as Cindy closed her eyes and put her head back. But as I kept slowly putting it in, she spread her cheeks wider to give me a better angle. I got my finger all the way in and felt the smoothness of the walls. Her sphincter kept squeezing my finger. I started to move my finger in and out and watched her respond with her hips. But I wanted more.

I pulled my finger out of her asshole, pushed her legs back and this time she wrapped her arms around her knees and brought them tight to her chest. She was completely open to me. I lowered my face to her ass and barely touched it with the tip of my tongue. It felt almost rubbery and firm at the same time. Then I closed my eyes and licked and caressed the whole area with my tongue. Cindy was starting to moan and tell me how good it felt.

"Oh Julie, that feels great. Put your tongue in my butt before I explode."

I put my hands on her thighs for balance and started to lick her asshole. And boy did I like it. I started to see how she got hers inside of me. I rolled it up made it as hard and stiff as I could then went for it. I probed and at first just got the tip in but then she seemed to relax more and it felt like I was an inch deep. I couldn't believe I was doing this. It was so obscene but yet so erotic. And I knew how good it felt. She was really starting to get turned on know.

She grabbed her legs and spread them wide and up. I put my thumb into her pussy and started tongue fucking her asshole. She was moving so much I had a hard time keeping the tip in so I got firmer and started sticking my tongue in her ass as far as I could while using my thumb to do her pussy. She was close to orgasm and was going wild as I tried to keep up with her making my tongue work her asshole as fast as I could. She was so wide open I started licking between her asshole and pussy going back and forth. She was so juicy my face was slipping all over. She lifted her ass off the table
and screamed through a long orgasm as I forced my tongue up her ass as far as I could and wiggled it for all I was worth.

When she was calmed down, she held out her arms to me. I got up on the table and laid on her as she had done to me. The feel of her body against mine was wonderful. With our bodies so oily the movement against each other was highly erotic. I pressed my pussy to hers and rubbed my breasts on hers. I was hooked.

When I got home, Jeff had a smile on his face. After I told him all the details he was very proud that Cindy had made me happy and that I had finally fulfilled my fantasy of making to a woman. Of course he said he hoped he could watch next time and help with the massage. I have a feeling that will happen.

12