Living on the Lam on a Volcano

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reunion was tear-filled and Roger kept saying how unhappy Cal's son was that he could not visit him yet. Roger was only told about the possible complexities of "Mabel's" pregnancy because her brother "Tim" was the father. He also did complete physicals on every one, sending the lab work off to a discrete lab. Every test came back fine. Cal bagged a bear for his brother. They got it tested and approved as a hunting trophy to be sent into the lower 48. His brother hated such things but Cal's son prized that skin as his father's kill for the rest of his life. "Mable" got better, Roger went home and a sort or routine settled in.

In early June, Cal agreed to take everyone to where he found Matt and the snow mobile. There was still plenty of snow in the high pass so they took Cal's old snow mobile, sled, dogs and equipment. The trip only took about five hours and sweet brother Gary was able to put one over on everyone. The haul from the bank had been in two packages. Cal did not know that and Matt had only been carrying one of the packages. When Gary found the forgotten package at the damaged snow mobile, he produced a small handgun, took the package and left his sister, Anna and Cal standing in the snow. He roared away on Cal's unregistered and untraceable second hand snow mobile. The stupid man did not ask enough questions. The fuel gage on the vehicle had not worked since Cal bought it. It was nearly empty. Cal always carried more fuel on the sled that Gary left behind. It took two days for Cal to get Anna and Gail back to his cabin because they erased the snow mobile's tracks and their own tracks the entire way. After all that effort it snowed.

About mid-July, the Anchorage news reported finding of a dismembered male, personal items and a bundle of money. A day or two later, the snow mobile was discovered, the body and money were identified and a full search of the area was begun. It was only a few days later that the second snow mobile was discovered. There was lots of speculation that Matt, Gail and Anna were all killed by Gary when the first snow mobile crashed. Some reporters thought Gary abandoned the others in the wilderness to be killed and scavenged by hungry animals. After a month of wild speculations and half the money being found, the case was closed by the overworked and overextended Alaskan police. The investigation site was isolated, difficult and manpower intensive. The last reported theory was that the fugitives held up for a few months somewhere and then took the wrong high pass when trying to discretely make it into Anchorage by snow mobile. Since the package Gary was carrying contained all four passports and identifications, that story seemed logical.

Somewhere, back in the dark recesses of his youth, Cal remembered the old men sitting on the porch of his Aunt's and Uncle's ancient farmhouse swapping stories and wisdom. One line was, "It never works to have two adult women living under the same roof." No matter how much he complimented Anna, came on to her, made love to her, she seemed to resent Cal and her own life. Roger sent a tape on birthing, antibiotics, birth control pills and anything else needed medically. Gail grew "more pregnant" and was a great help cooking and keeping the house. One evening, Anna and Cal had one of those "remember for your lifetime" sexual evenings. He was still glowing and proud of himself in the morning. She was rude and hateful. By the early afternoon, he asked her to take a walk.

"Anna, I have told you every way I know, that I love you and enjoy being with you. Secretly, I hoped you were pregnant after our first few times together. The more I try to get close to you, the more angry you get. I've had to admit that what I want, is not what you want. We have issues that will keep us out of the spotlights of the world all our lives. If we travel together, there is twice as much chance we will be found out. I don't know what else to say or offer you, except this: You know I was wealthy before all my troubles. If it is money and freedom you want, just promise not to out me and I will give you money and get you on your way to some far away, publicity poor location. I want you to be happy. I had hoped you would be happy with me, but every day, I see that is not your wish."

For an hour the tears flowed and slowly bits of information spilled out. Matt had been an exciting "bad boy" and Anna's dreams had been of partying all night, motorbikes, never ending new experiences and eternal youth. Cal was responsible, settled, years older and although Anna enjoyed their time together, she felt her life, youth and chances for fun were slipping away. Cal did a good job hiding the hurt and rejection he felt. History was repeating itself for him. Again he had picked the wrong girl. Gail knew it but kept her distance while Anna was in the picture.

Through his son, Cal had new ID and passport documents prepared for Anna. He established a bank account for her in Chicago with a $50,000 checking account, Visa card and a cool two million in a related savings account. It was early September, when he planned to present everything to her. They had made love the night before and Anna had slept soundly in his arms. Cal wondered if she would accept her life and grow to love him and be content. He loved her too much to push that on her. All night he watched her, dreamed of what could have been and thought of how he would present his gift.

Over breakfast, Anna was depressed again. It seemed every time she and Cal made love, she was depressed in the morning.

"Gail, I want you to hear this. Everything you hear this morning is available to you. Anna has been very unhappy and unfulfilled living here and being loved by me. Today, I am going to give her a present."

Anna cried, Gail cried and Cal was heart sick. Anna could pick where she wanted to go. As a child her nickname was "Dimples" and her mother's middle name was Carolyn. Her ID and passport read Carolyn Anna Dimples and she had a full packet of background to learn. Her hair would be dyed, she was much thinner than when her caper went down and her dress had been conservative while working. The new Ms. Dimples was more of a wild child with clothes to match. Anna could not have been happier. She was to fly somewhere in two weeks. Cal could not take it. In ten days, during the night when Anna dreamed of an exciting life, he left a note saying he was going hunting and would be back the day after her plane left.

Through the early and long winter, Cal and Gail settled in like an old married couple. There were times she took care of him with her hands and mouth. There were times he shaved her under her growing belly and kissed her to orgasm. The acts were mechanical but held promise for the future. Her son was born in January on a very stormy night. The natural birth took a lot out of her. Cal nursed her back to health for a month, usually holding her son most of every twenty-four hours. He was learning as he went. He had always dreamed of having a son.

Gail was afraid of becoming pregnant again. Even taking birth control pills did not dissuade her fears. She enjoyed oral and urged Cal to take her anally. She became so proficient that she could sit on him and have her bowels suck him off until he begged for mercy. Still for both of them there was a sadness because their "love" was forced by their situation.

Fate is often more efficient in solving problems than all of man's plans. After three years, Gail was having a female medical problem and Cal had been urging his brother to visit. One evening a coded message came in from Cal's son stating that Roger would be arriving by private jet, late at night and for Cal to meet it discretely with a large open spaced vehicle to get him and a patient back to Cal's house.

Cal was shocked to see Anna with Roger. She had contracted breast cancer and had a lumpectomy on an undeveloped tropical island. Infection set in, one breast was removed, the infection still raged and she had only known how to contact Cal's son. She was near death. For a month, Roger worked harder than he had ever worked and Cal took chances to get everything his brother needed. Cal was with Anna day and night. He changed IV bags, gave shots, read to her while she was in an out of consciousness and prayed for the first time in his life.

Roger had a better time with treating Gail. She had a tipped uterus, needed a D&C because of uterine tissue build-up and had been damaged some inside by trying to take Cal's penis into her shallow opening. The D&C went well and once she knew her body's other issues she accepted them well and understood how to work around them. Roger liked spending time with Gail. He had been married three times to women who cheated on him. He was a mellow, "Salt of the Earth," "Good-Old-Boy" southerner and was very comfortable to be around. Cal knew Roger's equipment was slightly below average and that he was sensitive about that. With Gail, his size would be perfect, if they ever had sex.

The days passed. After a couple more weeks, Anna was alert enough to talk some and becoming re-acquainted with Cal. Roger hung out with Gail. Cal found it wonderful to hear Gail laugh and talk so openly with Roger. She had never done that with him. He suspected, she had never done that with anyone.

About three a.m. one night, Roger called Cal out of a sleeping Anna's room. "I have to hurt you some."

"I'm your older brother, I'm sure I deserve it for some of the things I did to you when you were a kid."

"Your lady has really been active. She has had at least one fairly recent abortion. She has herpes but nothing more serious. She is pushing forty and I doubt she can still have children. One reason, she has had so much trouble recovering is that she was hooked on both opiates and meth. She has been ridden hard and put away wet."

Tears rolled down Cal's face. Roger had never seen his older brother cry.

"Cal, do you still have the valium and sleeping aids I sent you over the years so you can sleep."

"Yes, but I don't see the faces from the bar incident anymore and I haven't had a flashback to Viet Nam in years."

"How about the anger?"

"I don't think I can get angry anymore. Stuff just hurts now and I want to run away from the hurt and not fight."

"You could come back and seek a retrial. There have been so many stories, even some about your war years. The public would be for you."

"They were for me before. Some of the Bible belters didn't like that I loved a stripper and didn't believe that I was ignorant about her boyfriend. I was really stupid back then. Don't say anything; I know you tried to tell me."

"What can I say? I'm a three time loser and never saw it coming once."

"Women problems seem to run in the family."

"Cal, how about your son?"

"He's handsome, the women like him and he gets traded in and hurt a lot."

"Same for my son."

"God is an asshole. He should pick on us and leave our sons alone."

Cal got one of his boxes of wine. He and his brother retired to the hot tub. They drank and talked until dawn.

"Rog, we always said we'd stay out of each other's woman problems, but I've noticed that Gail is more open, free and happy with you than I have ever seen her."

"She is yours, isn't she?"

"That sort of evolved because we live in the same house and have some of the same issues. It is convenient for both of us. Either of us would be happy for the other, if they found a soul mate."

"I don't do well choosing women. The best thing I can do is work and rent them when I need them."

"Maybe. I went that route for a while. It did not work for me. I yearned for someone who actually cared about me and not just my money."

"Know what you mean."

"Gail is fragile, loyal and desperately needs to belong. She feels hopeless about the caper her brother sucked her into and lives in fear that somehow her identity will be discovered."

"With your son's help, we could solve that."

"Yea."

"How about you and Anna?"

"She left me. It takes two. I could be head over heels for her again very easily. But this time, I would have to see the same from her. Last time I was sure I would win her and make her love me."

"I hear you. How come we are handsome and wealthy and so stupid about women?"

"I don't know. Let's drink enough to forget our names."

"This shit you drink leaves a lot to be desired."

"Anna, said that. Maybe that is why she didn't stay with me."

"I'll send you some better stuff. Maybe you can attract an ugly female elk or something."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. Truthfully, before we get too blitzed, Gail needs to be back in the real world and so does her son. If you are interested, I'll be supportive and happy for both of you."

"Damn, how do I find out?"

"Just be open. Ask her outright and give her time to think. Be honest and dream with her." Cal had had too much to drink, kept talking and spoke a little too much. "She loves oral and likes to be flipped over often."

Roger's face lit up like a Christmas Tree. "What else, Big Brother."

"She loves all types of contact until it hurts a little. She has never said "No."

"Never?"

"I told you. We haven't been that hot and heavy. We're just not that great a match. It has been convenience. Up here, we're with each other 24/7 in the winter. She wants to love and be loved. She won't find fulfillment here. She will do anything to please."

"What do you mean anything?"

"What fetish are you pursuing?"

"None, but as I remember you are hung like a horse compared to me."

"My size is a problem for her but she does not have a gag reflex, will squirt like a geyser, if you press her g-spot, and will drink your pee, if you let go in her mouth."

Cal was sure Roger came in the hot tub. "You cum in my tub you'll have to clean it."

"You cannot imagine how much alimony I would be saving if I had met her first."

"How so?"

"I peed in Helen's ass and she divorced me. I pushed my cock down Donna's throat and she divorced me. I tried to get my hand inside Sharon and she threatened to tell the tabloids unless I coughed up a bundle."

"Little Brother, with the right prep and the right lady, all those things can be normal activities between consenting adults. When you visit again, we'll drink better wine and I'll tell you what deviant behavior is – both male and female."

"I've missed you."

"Me, too."

The next morning Cal thought Roger's morning medical rounds into Gail's room were taking too long. He grabbed two cups of coffee and was about to knock when he heard a muffled female scream. The kind of scream a woman makes when she cums and screams into her lover's mouth. The coffee got poured back into the pot to await the lovers' appearance.

Gail came out of her room, holding Roger's hand as they went into the kitchen. She had that wonderful just been fucked smile. Right before she sat down, two small white drops hit the floor and Cal smiled knowingly at Gail and his brother.

"What is the shit eating grin for this morning, Cal? I would have though you got all the naughty thoughts out of your mind last night drinking that shitty wine."

"If you are going to act so smart Little Brother, first use these two tissues on the floor under your lady's chair."

Roger took the tissues, knelt down to look and then groaned, "Oh God." He was bright red.

"As a quack Alaskan frontier doctor, I prescribe Kegel exercises to stop such drips in the future."

Embarrassed or not, both lovers laughed and blushed until Cal re-served the coffee and conversation turned to the day's activities.

In a couple more days, Roger came to Cal and said, "Bro, we're going to have a problem with Anna. She is complaining about the scars but the problem is that she is very ashamed about all she has done. She is begging me for drugs so she can forget, so she can face you, so she can slip back into being an invisible addict."

"Is there anything really wrong with her?"

"Nothing except the scars, herpes, her memories and the other things I've told you."

"Strip her and leave her nude in the middle of the room."

"Cal, I'm not sure this is such a good idea."

"Roger, that woman and I have fucked each other until we both passed out, seen everything good and bad about each other and worked to solve really crappy problems. She was as strong as me. I don't think she remembers who she is or who I am."

The room was brightly lit. Anna was standing nude waiting for Roger to return when Cal walked in. She shrieked and grabbed for the sheet to cover the flat scared area where her right breast had been. Cal snatched the sheet from her.

"Anna, you are as beautiful as ever. You still take my breath away and make me feel like I am sixteen. If you don't love me anymore, just tell me and I'll leave you alone. If you love me, don't hide from me. Together we can conquer anything."

The beauty dropped heavily and painfully to her knees and began to sob into her hands. "You don't know, what all I've done, what I've become, if you did, you would hate me."

Cal stood in front of her. "Look at me, Anna."

Slowly he began to undress in front of her while he talked. "You have brought me a disease that we must work around. You have three more years on your body. You have had many lovers. Your have scars on your chest. I loved and still love the woman's heart and mind that is in that body. I have not changed. For three years, I have waited for you to return to me and say you love me like I love you. Can you say it yet?"

Sobs racked her body. "I have spent all the money."

The anger he said he no longer felt, flashed through him, "If that is why you are back, you can have another couple of million and go party another three years."

"I am no longer pretty for you and my pussy will make you sick."

"I am a big strong man with a high IQ. I know what I want. I have plenty of money. The woman I love is sniveling on the floor. Where do we go from here, Anna? You left before. Are you leaving again?"

"I don't want to. But I'm no good. I've needed drugs and fucked men I cannot remember to get them. Hate me. I deserve it."

"I don't hate you, but it is your move. If you want to feel sorry for yourself instead of loving me, it will break my heart, but I will help you leave me again, just like I did last time."

Cal stood rigidly. Anna sobbed on the floor in front of him. She was nude. He was nude. Her body racked with sorrow and shook. He waited. Finally, her body was exhausted and she quietly admitted, "I have loved you every day and wanted to come back to you."

Anna could not go any lower so she looked up at her strong man. The man she could lean on now and get well. The man who loved her and accepted her. The man that she wanted to love in return. The man who stood unwavering, waiting for her to gather enough self-esteem to accept his love, know that she deserved his arms around her, know that he wanted to kiss her and spend his life with her. All she had to do was to muster the courage to stand and reach out to the naked man offering himself to her. Then together they could face the trials they both would have in a long, shared lifetime.

Anna tried to stand, but stumbled. Cal reached out and steadied her. "I will help you come to me, if that is the direction you are going."

Again she struggled, pulling on his strong arm and pulling herself toward him until their naked bodies touched and they melted together as they had learned to do making love hundreds of times. She felt his tears drop from his cheeks but his body never showed weakness. She felt his cock begin to harden but he didn't come on to her that way. She felt his arms hold her weight but they did not pull her tighter into him. He waited. She had to respond to many unanswered questions.

"I want to be with you Cal. I cannot even remember why I needed to leave you. Together we touched heaven sometimes, apart I have only found hell. I do not have the beauty to offer you that I once did; I am filled with sorrow and shame."