Living To The Full Ch. 02

Story Info
Frying pans make me feel uneasy.
2.4k words
3.36
16.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You left me, my gentle reader (or did I leave you?), at the very moment of my release from prison, after I have spent there the whole 15 months, which was exactly half of my sentence.

My first week in prison was rough. I was framed by the old man whose wife and his lover I enjoyed greatly, both of them, and most of the time simultaneously. He had arranged for me to get killed by the inmates as fast as possible. But I was faster than them and stronger. I am 6'10"+10", if you know what I mean, and I am an exceptional warrior--the fruit of breeding for generations.

On the other hand my baby twin brother Stuart had influenced the prison administration, so that the administration and the guards had treated me fair, just fair. By the way, I am kidding you when I say that me and Stuart are twins; I am black and my half-brother is half black and half yellow. And anyway, you know that there is no such thing like a baby twin sibling, don't you?

Also, isn't it ironic that Stuart, who was a legendary thief in Hong Kong since his childhood until well into his teens, is today a hot shot lawyer and investigator. He was a legend but his identity was not known to anybody. He was never arrested or even suspected, while I, who never stole a penny, ended up in can for nothing. And so it goes.

Once I had settled in I couldn't complain too much about the prison routine. I read a lot and I exercised. And each morning I promised myself that I will never again be deprived of my personal freedom.

It was especially hard on me to live without any female companionship. Until my arrest there were hardly any two days in a row that I would not have a woman. Women were crazy about me, yes, for my body and my manhood, but also because I am nice to women, I truly adore them, I did several hundreds of them, close to a thousand I guess. I am different in this respect from Stuart, who also appreciates women, but he does not spend two nights in a row with any of the thousands of them. I said routinely "nights", while Stuart may easily have two or three chicks the same day. I don't understand him and his, how should I call it, discipline, which allows him to stay emotionally detached from his lovers.

The nights spent in the cell were harder on me than the days. I need only two to four hours of sleep per day. But in prison I slept about five hours to kill time, to escape from the reality, from too much thinking. I had this recurring dream. You see, Stuart loves airplanes and airports. That's were he relaxes when he can afford a break, or even in the line of duty, on a legitimate business trip. He befriends the pilots and he flies in jets or small passengers planes. It is recharging him. And that's one more place where he finds love. Just like that. But why do I end up always talking about Stuart?

Oh, my dream. We are at an airport, in a well lit corridor, which was aside from the main traffic. I am with Gina and Sophia. Gina is the wife and Sophia is the lover of that old guy. They are young, beautiful, sweet Italian girls. Their necks feel great in my hands, while my ass enjoys their playful attention. Stuart is farther down the corridor with a woman he has just met. She's beautiful too. Stuart grabs a chair, gives the girl his comb, puts his hands under her armpits, raises her into air and sets her up standing on the chair. "Brush my hair"--he orders her. She happily obliges. I smile too because I cannot ask just any woman to brush MY hair, it would not be so easy.

The girl brushes Stuart's hair with his comb, she uses her both hands, and she gives him full access to her body! Stuart kisses, grabs, caresses, fondles... everything there is, and, for those who know about such things, there is a lot. Stuart has a thief's delicate touch and the girl moans continuously and keeps brushing my baby brother's hair. (Did I tell you that baby Stuart is 6'8"+8", if you know what I mean?)

I feel a bit conscious of the environment. I look back to the beginning of the corridor, where people are walking by. This is a busy airport for God's sake, and I don't want us to get arrested. But Gina and Sophia touch me in the many so familiar to them places. When you are sensitive and 6'10"+10", there are many ways to make you unimaginably hot. I don't even realize that I already play with their tits. But my you know what does realize the proximity of the two Italian pussies and "he" gets very uncomfortable in its confinement. Ooooh, I hate this word "confinement". I give in. I fuck Gina, then Sophia and again, they cum and switch, and Stuart sets his girl on his you know what, and she goes crazy about his extra tents and hundreds of an inch. We go on, forward, forward, but something is not right. Stuart looks at me, I look at Stuart. We want to and we cannot cum. I worry about the people and the airport security. I try hard to cum fast. Gina and Sophia look at me with those black, almond eyes. Stuart looks at me. His girl looks at me. I try. And Stuart tries, And... I wake up before I can cum!!! It takes me long to come back to my senses. Another dreary day starts.

I was released from prison in the morning. You'd think I was extremely horny, and you're right. You'd think I would quickly get a young girl on campus to enjoy my freedom and to get her brains fucked out, and you're wrong. I could easily do it, sure. But somehow I wanted to savor the first hours of my freedom by myself. I needed this time to get back my harmony, my positive outlook on life and on the world in general. There was tomorrow, I had tomorrow. I was repeating this mantra to myself almost non-stop. I will never ever allow even the slightest chance to get into any trouble.

The spring day came to its end. The day's many sounds and colors got replaced by smells. I was walking in the park, along a small road. I felt drunk on the spring smells. I was impossibly horny.

There was a small van stationed some three hundred feet ahead of me, on my side of the road. It was dark, so what, I could see the scene with my eager eyes easily.

Outside the opened sliding back door of the van a female ass was sticking out. Exquisite ass! like never before, better than the hundreds of perk asses from the past. I ran fast and silently like a huge cat. I spooned the ass and the legs. The rest of her was bended inside the van, busy with a baby safety seat on the other side of the van, but there was no baby. I put my heavy arm on her back, and with the other I explored her uncovered stomach and went under her blouse, for her breasts. I had them both in my palm, and her nipples hard like diamonds.

If she hesitated it had to be for less than a tenth of a second before she moaned. Our union was instant. I wish everybody to know that feeling. It took me fifteen months in prison to experience this kind of transcendental bliss. I moved my arm from her back into her underwear. She was deliciously wet! I pulled her panties down her legs, feeling her thighs and calfs on my way, heaven, heaven. She stepped out of of them, I got my dick out and into her in one easy motion. She has accepted me eagerly. She moaned loud this time and turned her head toward me. She was oriental.

All this felt like taking eternities but it was no more than two seconds, three max. A man inside the van, from the front seat, tried to hit me. I kept making love to my woman, because she was mine, her hairless pussy was mine, her neck and shoulders, her hips, everything was mine. Thus I only tensed my arm and moved it so that the angle caused his fist a pain. He felt his fist with the other hand and then tried to hit me with a stick. I could hurt him by delivering a blow with my head but I didn't want to harm him, I didn't butt him. My huge head would smash him. No, I don't go around crippling people, if I can help it, I am a big guy after all.

He was annoying like a fly that's coming back. I simply hit him with my shoulder, and everything was fine again. When you are my size you get quite a range with any part of your body, especially if you devote many hours most every day of your life to martial arts.

So I kept making love to my goddess, and she was moving her butt up and up and against me. All I wanted was to keep my finger on her clit and to feel her and move in her. I asked her to cough a few times, and she did, and again, so I could feel the vibrations of her body, her pussy was alive in my hand.

Suddenly I withdrew my left arm from under my woman and let it fly outside the van. The same stupid, annoying man went down with his flashlight large like my dick. The man somehow went around the van and tried to surprise me. What an idiot! You can attack anyone but not a guy like me, who was fighting every night for years on the streets of Hong Kong. That silly flashlight is your weapon?!?! The man went down, a yard from me. I kept fucking but this time I had a look at him. He was a cop! And he has learned his lesson but not quite. He aimed his gun at me, so this time I kicked him. One yard is nothing. Is it so difficult to understand?

OK, now I concentrated on my love again. All this made us even hotter, because soon we both climaxed. By the time we were done the van shifted by a foot away from the sidewalk. We were happy and totally spent. No wonder, try to move a van sideways a foot, and you'll see what I mean.

How did I know that she was happy? What do you mean, of course I knew. Everybody would. If you fucked a woman like I did, you would know too.

Something else has happened as well, or perhaps "well" is not the best word on this occasion. Four police cars, with deafening sirens on, zeroed on us. I saw I don't know how many guns aimed at me. I got my strength in my legs back but I still had that happy wide grin on my black face.

The cops handcuffed me, and the officer from the van started to shout obscenities at the woman, some twenty feet from me. I said softly "Stop it, man" but he swung his flashlight at her head.

He was too slow again. I moved forward two quick steps, dragging three cops with me, and once again I kicked him, and once again he ended up lying down on the sidewalk. The cops had roughed me up after that but not too bad.

They read me my rights, told me that I can remain silent if I chose so. Right after that they had learned from their radio report that I did time for an alleged rape, that it was my very first day out of prison. They assured me that for raping a police officer's wife, and for hurting the officer himself, a recidivist like me will be fried. I was stunned, "What rape?", but I didn't say anything.

I was in shock. Back in prison I didn't eat at all. A doctor was checking on me, gave me two more days or else they would feed me by force.

Stuart was moved, looked depressed. He had provided me with the same lawyer as earlier, since that lawyer did excellent job the first time.

On this occasion my lawyer was useless to me. Worse than that. It turned out that he cannot take the pressure, to face a lost case. He kept saying what I heard from the cops, that I can choose between being fried electrically or chemically (by injections). He asked me, why didn't you fuck the cop as well, that would be perfect. Ugh!

After a few days I started to nibble on my food. I lost a lot of weight. Two more weeks only and I find myself in the courtroom. It was all blur to me.

I didn't have a chance. I didn't care. I was even strangely relieved that all this is about to end. In the courtroom I went through the routine, and step by step I had confirmed everything I was accused of. I don't even remember questions, it was all routine to me, my own death became a gray routine.

I saw the cops sitting in the room, those who had arrested me, and the woman's husband. The cops looked peaceful, only the husband had hatred all over his face. I was at peace too. But when the other lawyer shouted at me "Why did you hurt an innocent woman, another man's wife?" I almost jumped in my stand. Then I simply said "I didn't".

There was a dead silence in the room. Even the hostile lawyer was silent. He had that smirk on his face but said nothing. After a minute they had brought my woman, my love. She looked terrible. "What happened to her?" I thought. She took her stand, they had sworn her, after which the other lawyer looked triumphantly at the jury. He was taking his time. My woman's head had sank lower and lower. She looked at her feet, never at me.

Finally, in booming voice, the lawyer asked her "Point your finger at the man who raped you, who abused you physically and sexually". And she had pointed her finger at her husband. I was a free man again.

END