Living With a Goddess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena shook her head. "He wouldn't hide in the shadows like this. This isn't how he works at all."

"So who -"

"John!"

A voice cut me off. I whirled around, but saw no-one. The voice continued - it seemed to be coming from thin air.

"So you have found my room again. Well done. Now, in the room opposite, you will find the first of the answers you seek. It's time to play, John." The voice was low, husky, seductive. Asta? No. Not quite. More fervent, more energetic. I tried to focus on whether I recognised it...

And then, just like that, the voice was gone.

"Who..." began Helena.

"No idea," I said, gritting my teeth. "But I think we're about to find out."

Helena and I both ran across the hall, and I flung open the door on the other side. The room beyond it was a large bedroom. Lace curtains hung around a window that looked out onto a mountainside. The room was brightly lit.

Asta lay on the bed, her hands and feet tied to the bedposts. She was completely naked, and a ball gag stopped her from speaking. She looked at me with wide-eyed relief.

Me and Helena sprinted over to her. I took out the gag, while Helena began untying her.

"Oh, thank goodness it's you. She's gone too far this time."

"Who?" I asked. "Who does that room belong to? Who's done this to you?"

"Lillian," said Asta. "My third handmaiden."

The voice from thin air began speaking again. "Congratulations again, John! You have discovered me. But how will you ever find me? Muahahaha!"

"Oh, shut up, Lily," said Asta, rolling her eyes. "You're not an evil mastermind. You're a crazy perv with a secret camera network who's found my intercom system."

"You - I mean... what intercom system? I'm a ghooooost!"

"No, she's not," said Helena.

Asta and I both looked at her.

"I can tell," Helena said, quietly.

We just looked at her some more.

"Because I'm a death... goddess..." Helena trailed off.

Asta began yelling. "OK, Lillian. You tell me what you've done with the others this instant, or I am going to spank you so damn hard... no wait. She'll like that. I will... not spank you. Ever!"

"Gah!" There was a buzz of static from the intercom. "Fine. If you wish to find your friends, you must first... bring the mistress to orgasm!"

A pause.

"...Seriously?" I said. "That's it?"

"...That's it," said the voice. "But, um, can you make it, like, really hot? For the cameras?"

I shrugged. "Sure." I looked at Asta, who was grinning.

"It's been a while, my disciple," she said.

"That it has, my goddess," I said, tearing off my robe and throwing it to the ground. My cock was already beginning to spring to attention.

"I'll, um... I shall wait here," said Helena.

"Nonsense!" said Asta. "Come over here, girl, join in the fun. I know how much you enjoyed John last time."

Helena blushed, and approached the bed, pulling her toga over her head in one swift, sensual movement. Damn, those tits were perky.

"Oh, and sweetie?" said Asta. "Could you tie me to the bed and gag me again?"

Helena smiled and nodded, and climbed onto the huge bed, beginning to reaffix the ties that had held Asta down. As she did that, I crawled across the mattress to where the goddess was, her blond hair spilling out around her, her full, round breasts resting delectably as she lay spread-eagled on her back. She looked at me and our eyes met with a spark as I reached her and straddled her waist, my rapidly thickening cock lying across her stomach and reaching her tits. The feeling of those beautiful mounds touching my cockhead caused a surge in my erection, and my cock sprang to life. Before Asta's magic, this would have been my maximum hardness. But as I looked down at the curvy blonde bombshell below me, my dick continued to swell.

"I really did a number on you, didn't I?" said Asta in that deep, rich, sultry voice of hers.

"What was that?" I grinned, grabbing the ball gag and fastening it across Asta's face. Her eyes lit up with pleasure as Helena and I finished restraining her.

I took my cock in one hand, and moved it forwards, into the valley between Asta's incredible tits. Helena reached over, taking those globes in her hands and squashing them together, forming a tight, warm tunnel of smooth titflesh around my achingly hard cock. I pulled back, then thrust forwards, eliciting a muffled grunt of arousal from Asta. I thrust again, sliding my cock into her beautiful breasts. I reached down and played with them, and Helena took that as her cue to let go of Asta's tits and went behind me. I didn't turn to look, but I could tell from the sounds and the expression on Asta's face that she had begun eating her out. I continued squeezing and fondling Asta's tits as I slid my dick between them. Eventually, I saw Asta shudder and close her eyes. I reached behind me and pulled Helena away from her dripping snatch.

"Easy. Let her wait," I said.

"But Lillian said we have to bring her to orgasm," said Helena. "To rescue the other handmaidens!"

"They're not in any trouble," I said. "So let's make sure that orgasm is a good one, huh? Let's make her beg for it."

Helena smiled at me, her eyes wide at the prospect. "You are... quite something, John."

I leaned over and kissed her, and then positioned myself beside her, between Asta's spread legs. Together, Helena and I each slid a finger inside Asta's slit, moving our digits in different ways and at different speeds. With my other hand, I began to play with her clit. I took it from Asta's grunts that she was enjoying it. Helena stuck yet another finger inside the goddess, and used her other hand to begin toying with Asta's tight, pink asshole.

We fingered Asta for a while, then without warning, I grabbed Helena's wrist and pulled her out. Asta practically screamed through her gag, thrusting her pelvis towards us as best she could, desperate for more. I smiled at Helena and nodded, and she gleefully stuck her face back in between Asta's legs. The hot blonde writhed around as Helena's tongue disappeared into her, moving as much as she could in an attempt to grind against her fellow goddess' face.

I moved up Asta's body, planting kisses as I went, and squeezed those round tits again. She stared at me, her face contorted behind the gag into a mask of pleasure. I removed the gag, and she moaned loudly.

"Fuuuuuuck..." She looked at me, that spark in her eye. "We've been teaching you well, haven't we?"

I just grinned at her, positioned my body above hers in a sixty-nine position, and shoved as much of my cock as I could into her mouth. Asta giggled through her mouthful of dick, and began sucking and slurping eagerly, running her wet tongue over every available inch of my shaft. My face was at her pussy, where Helena was still eating her out, and I gave the death goddess a kiss before turning my attention to Asta's clit. It was tough to get both our faces up close, but together Helena and I licked Asta's pussy until I felt the blonde tremble beneath me.

"Fuck me... make me cum..." Asta moaned in between long, slow licks of my engorged cock. I looked at Helena, and we shared a smile - then instantly, removed our mouths from Asta's pussy.

Asta let out an animal cry of frustration and arousal, and Helena quickly dived back in, not using her tongue this time, but planting light kisses all over Asta's slick, trembling pussy lips. I lifted myself up, pulling my cock out of Asta's mouth - she craned her neck after it, spit trailing between her lips and my cockhead.

As Helena continued her subdued stimulation of Asta's pussy, I moved back down to join her. Asta, still craning her neck, watched as I took my cock in one hand and positioned it by Helena's face, right at the entrance of Asta's boiling snatch.

Helena looked up at me, kissed my cock lightly, then moved out of the way. I placed my head at Asta' entrance and, with one powerful thrust, sank my entire length into the tight, hot depths of her cunt.

Asta screamed in ecstasy and came, her body shaking and trembling beneath me as I kept my dick buried in her depths. Her pussy walls convulsed around me, massaging my shaft, and I felt my dick pulse and twitch within her, spurring her on to further throes of orgasm.

After more than a minute, Asta quietened down, her head flopping back, her chest fluttering with weak breaths. Helena slid her body up beside the sex goddess and began kissing her passionately. After a while, Asta regained enough sense to kiss her back, and I watched the two explore each other's mouths, my full, enhanced length still buried to the hilt in Asta's sweltering pussy.

"Fuck, John," said Asta after a while. Helena also turned to me and smiled sweetly, and I reached out, taking her hand in mine and squeezing it. Asta noticed our connection and giggled, pulling Helena in for a hug, mashing the Greek goddess' face into her ripe breasts. Helena gave Asta's tits calm little licks and nibbles, and the two lay there like that, with me, still very much hard and still very much inside Asta.

The voice on the intercom came back with a quick jolt of static. Its words were harder to make out this time. Lillian was breathing heavily.

"Fuck... fucking hell... you know what, just... just have them. Fuck."

A door in the corner of the room I hadn't even noticed before swung open, and Rosa and Violet emerged, both stark naked, and ran to join us, clambering onto the bed. I slid my length out of Asta, prompting a moan from her, and hugged the others as best I could with my great swinging dick in the way. Violet sandwiched my cock between her legs as we hugged, and as my member twitched against the tightness of her creamy thighs, I felt a trickle of girlcum from her neatly shaved pussy.

I tried to lean out of the hug, but Violet trapped my dick between her legs and kissed me deeply. I attacked the pale redhead's mouth with passion, then drew back and kissed her all over her face, pleased to see my little nymphomaniac again. My dick twitched in agreement. She laughed and placed a hand on my bare chest, feeling my skin.

"Where's Mel?" asked Rosa.

In my sex-crazed stupor, I hadn't even realised my curvy girlfriend wasn't among the mass of writhing bodies on the oversized bed.

Lillian's voice crackled over the intercom again. "She's... she's here." Faintly, in the background, I could hear a faint wet lapping sound. Then came Melissa's voice. "I'm here, guys! John, you were so hot just then. And you'll never guess what! Lillian is hot as all hell too!"

Dismissing the thought that I'd just been to hell, and found it rather cold, the thought of my Mel going down on that perverted hottie was a pretty sexy thought. I'd never seen Lillian, but an image began to form in my mind, and my dick, which I had thought was at full hardness, began swelling beyond any length or girth I had ever seen. It didn't hurt that it was sandwiched between Violet's slender legs.

Violet certainly noticed. "John, your cock's growing!" she yelled excitedly, throwing her arms around me again and hugging me tighter, grinding her slick snatch along the top of my huge member. She looked into my eyes and winked. "Magic is just the fucking best."

"You're welcome," breathed Asta. Rosa and Helena had untied her, and the three of them were currently massaging and fondling each other's breasts in a tangled heap of soft, smooth flesh.

"Quick," whispered Violet in my ear, her hot breath wet against my skin, "while they're busy."

The graceful nymphomaniac slid off my cock, and took it in both hands, guiding it towards her entrance.

"Oh, you are going to tear me apart," she said, practically salivating at the thought.

I sensed Violet had a plan, so I flopped back onto the bed and let her lovingly stroke my cock, getting it slick with the various bodily fluids it was coated in. She positioned herself above my member, rubbing her entrance with my cockhead.

"Your magic had better be working overtime on my cunt, mistress," she said to Asta, "or this thing is going to literally impale me."

Asta moaned something that sounded like "don't worry about it" - I looked at her to see Helena scissoring her, and Rosa sat on her face, Asta's tongue up her asshole.

Violet was looking too. "Fuck," she moaned, overloaded with visual stimulation at the sight of the three women writhing around together, and she pretty much collapsed onto my dick. My now truly enormous cock sunk slowly into her as she worked her tightness down my shaft, letting out little squeals of joy as she felt me go deeper, stretching her tight cunt and filling her up.

After everything I'd just seen and done, it was too much. I exploded inside Violet, my cum proving too much for her pussy to hold and leaking out in gushes around my cock, slicking me up and causing Violet to slide further down, until as much of my cock as could possibly fit in her was inside her.

Violet let out a whimper. "Oh my fucking god you're so big," she squealed in abject delight, reaching down and grabbing me for leverage as she began trusting her hips, riding my monster cock.

"This is a one-time thing, right, Asta?" asked Rosa through gasps of joy as the goddess's tongue penetrated her asshole. "John can't live with a cock that huge. And we'd all be split in two."

"This is... just for Vi... not enough magic... to keep it up..." said Asta, between licks of Rosa's tight butthole and moans of her own pleasure. Helena was now grinding her cunt furiously against Asta's, her face screwed tight.

Violet giggled at me. She had settled into a rhythm, riding my cock and gyrating her wide hips, the obscenely lewd sight of my huge rod disappearing between her legs again and again, our joint juices leaking out. It felt incredible. I reached my hands behind Violet and felt her big, pert butt, squeezing the aut skin as she maneuvered around my pole.

"Asta," I grunted through gritted teeth, "I wanna cum fucking buckets."

Asta simply raised a thumbs up. Her face was completely lost in the expanse of Rosa's voluminous buttcheeks.

I felt an energy surge through my cock - Violet must have felt it too as she quickly came, her spasming pussy walls sending me into overdrive. I felt as though I had only just cum, but there was no way I was holding this back.

Quickly, I lifted Violet off my cock, leaving her pussy a gaping, quivering mess as she lay on the bed, and I went over to where Helena was furiously scissoring with Asta. I took her hand in mine and squeezed, and she opened her eyes and looked at me, joy and sexual pleasure etched across her elegant features. I brushed a dark curl our of her face, and gently moved her down, lowering her onto the bed until she was lying there, her legs still intertwined with Asta's.

I took my cock in one hand, pumped once, and came. A rope of hot, sticky cum exploded out of my enhanced cock, blasting all over Helena's naked body. Jet after jet of cum followed, plastering her, coating that toned stomach, those long, supple legs, her darkly haired crotch, her large, proud tits. And still I spurted, my orgasm lasting far longer than any I'd had before, an impossible amount of cum covering the Greek goddess until she was bathed in it. It pooled around her, staining the bedsheets. It glazed her gorgeous face and matted her hair. She was soaked in my seed.

"OK, everyone," I said, still breathing heavily after my orgasm had subsided. "Clean her up."

The girls got to work. Asta planted a kiss on Helena's cum-glazed lips, strings of sticky spunk trailing between their mouths. Rosa slurped at the pool of cum that had collected in Helena's belly button. And Violet, her pussy still leaking, flopped face-down in Helena's tits and bathed her head in my load.

I sat back, admiring my handiwork and stroking my cock to the sight. It wasn't at the insane size it had been inside violet, but it was hardening again after my epic cumshot, and was returning to the magically engorged size I had grown used to before.

Suddenly, Melissa appeared from behind me. She acknowledged me with a kiss on the cheek, and then scooted over to Helena to start slurping my load off of her. My girlfriend looked me right in the eye as she made a long, slow lick up Helena's leg, then swallowing her mouthful of spunk.

Just then, I felt a hand on my arm, stopping me from stroking my member. A voice spoke in my ear, hot and wet, and I felt a pair of lips brush my neck.

"Let me."

The voice was Lillian's. I immediately tried to turn round, but she pushed my head back.

"Watch them."

She grabbed my cock in one hand, and I felt her legs at either side of my back as she pressed herself into me from behind and began to jerk me off. A pair of ripe tits squished into my shoulder blades.

"You like that?" asked Lillian, her voice a low, husky whisper. "You like me jerking you off as you watch those sluts slurp all your cum?"

I just moaned in response. After all the energy I had just expended, there was little more that I could do than collapse back into Lillian's embrace. I looked down at the arm that was reaching round to my cock. Darkish skin; long, lithe, feminine fingers. My mind raced with possible images of the beauty who now cradled me between her thighs, my shoulders resting in the comforting embrace of her full, supple breasts, her lips grazing my earlobe as that sex-crazed whisper of a voice continued.

"Look at those fucking whores licking up all of daddy's fucking cum," Lillian said, her jerking motions speeding up, her grip on my shaft tightening. "Those dirty little sluts, all covered in you spunk. Eating up your load off each other... yeah, you like that, don't you? Mmm, look at them, little whores. Look at them swallow your seed. Your collection of fucking cumsluts. You like watching them, don't you? Huh? Yeah, you love watching those dirty... fucking... whores..."

I came. Not much, but the orgasm shook me. Immediately, Lillian jetted out from behind me, letting me fall back onto the soft bed. I dimly saw a tanned, black-haired, graceful body dive down onto my cock before I fell onto my back and stared up at the ceiling, feeling Lillian's mouth slurp up my last reserves of spunk and feeling like a very lucky man.

12