Living with My Nieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suggest what?"

"Well, um, I really can't help but have noticed, well, you know, what you wear, at night. I was just thinking."

She cut him off and gave him an exaggerated pout. "You don't like my nighties?"

"No, no, it's not that."

"You don't think I look pretty in them? I do declare, what a downright unneighborly thing to say to a girl. You city boys are kinda rude ain'tcha, and I'm even yer niece!" She took another sip of tea.

"Well, yes, yes, that's just it. You're my niece. I really shouldn't see you, you know, like that."

"Paul! Mercy me, what kind of a girl do you think I am! We're all family here. There's nothing to hide among kin folk. How were the Henderson children raised anyway? Were y'all scared of yer bodies?"

"Well, no, no. It's not that. It's just that..."

She cut him off again. "Do you want to join me in the tub?"

"What?!" He really wasn't so sure he heard her correctly. He really could not have heard her correctly.

"It'll be like ole times. Don'tcha recall?"

"I most certainly did not ever share a bath with you!" That would have been most clearly inappropriate.

"Don'tcha recall givin' me a bath when I was a youngun'?"

Now that she mentioned it he did recall that. And, even then he found it rather awkward. He just wasn't experienced in child rearing.

"Remember I used to ask you to join me."

Yes, she had done that. It had been rather cute. He nodded his head, quietly chuckling at the memory.

"You never did though."

"No, no, I guess I didn't."

"It kind of hurt my feelings."

Paul smiled. He knew it probably didn't, or at least not much.

Billie Jo quietly suggested, "You can make it up to me now."

"Well," he chuckled, "I'm not so sure that it would be like old times. I think it might be rather different now, don't you think?" He turned his face away as his eyes kept drifting down to those sudsy booby mounds.

"Oh Uncle Paul, don't you recall we used to all go skinny dippin' in Tucker's Lake?"

"You girls did. I always declined," he reminded her.

"Yeah. You were a poopy head then too."

But, he stood his ground. "Billie Jo, really. This just isn't right."

Billie Jo frowned. "It's not fair. You got to see me all naked. I never got to see y'all."

Paul's heart was racing. Was that a compelling argument? He couldn't tell. "What if your sisters came back?"

"They won't be back for at least a couple of hours. You know they'll stop by Baskin-Robbins. They just think that's gooder'n grits."

That was quite true. Betty Jo always kept insisting on stopping there. But, this was wrong. Very wrong. "I really don't think I should do anything like that."

"Uncle Paul, y'all don't want me to tell papa that you been sneaking peeks up my towel, do yah?"

Paul's face reddened. He shouldn't, however, have been too surprised. She did at times seem to catch him. He just kept hoping that she hadn't noticed.

"And, that wasn't something stuffed in your pocket the other night, was it. You don't want papa to know you been poking boners in my face, do y'all?"

Blackmail was a very strong argument, if she was not in fact bluffing, which she could very well be. He seriously doubted that she had any interest in getting him into trouble with the family. The girls wouldn't be able to stay at his place again. And, if he did join her in the tub she would at least become a full partner in the crime. Still, he felt so uncertain, so guilty. She might be full grown but she was, after all, still his niece. It was his responsibility as the elder to act responsibly, to curb their youthful urges before they did something they would someday regret, and getting naked with their uncle was probably one of those things.

Before Paul could say anything Billie Jo added, "I'm not contagious or nothin'. I just had a tummy ache, and it's right fine now."

That was all? He wondered if it had even been true.

Billie Jo tried another approach. "Uncle Paul! I reckon you think I'm trying to take advantage of you, ain'tcha!"

"What? No! What? No, not at all!"

"Uncle Paul! What a dirty, nasty mind you have! My gracious, I'm yer niece! What were you thinking? Are you some dirty ole' man or somethin'?"

"Really, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking anything."

"It'll all be right innocent. Or, at least, it better be! Don't y'all try to take advantage of me now, you hear?"

"No, no, of course not."

"I'll even close my eyes while you get stripped down, and once yer all in the tub nobody will be able to see nothin'. It'll just be all clean fun! Now, hurry up before the suds go down." She closed her eyes, apparently assuming that all discussion was now over.

Paul stared at his grinning niece, and the large mound of bubbles still hiding her breasts. Heck, he had seen much more of them that very morning.

With his heart rate accelerating, his mind cloudy and confused, he got undressed, and rather quickly in order to avoid the suds going down any further, hopefully getting this done before the two other nieces got back.

But, once he stepped into the tub he had to pause. The water was so hot! Goodness, how could she stand it this hot. Grimacing he brought in his other foot, and again paused to acclimate himself to the temperature. And, then, the most difficult part, he began to lower himself into the tub, where his testicles would meet the stinging heat.

Billie Jo opened her eyes, ostensibly to be sure that she was providing sufficient room for Paul in the tub, but taking advantage of the opportunity to have a peek. "Uncle Paul, tarnation, yer quite the man, ain'tcha."

"Billie Jo!" Paul quickly stood back up straight and covered himself with both hands.

"My gracious, are you big city boys skeered of showing yourself off to a country girl?"

Her chiding had no effect on Paul. He wouldn't remove his hands. He kept himself covered as best he could with one hand as he gingerly lowered himself into the tub, using the other hand to brace himself on the edge of the tub.

Billie Jo giggled at the sight of the cowardly uncle. "You're such a yaller dog," she teased.

"Shut up!" Paul complained.

"Well, you sure look so darned silly, holding onto yerself like that. You skeered you're gonna lose them or somethin'?"

He kind of was. It sure made it a lot easier to be covering them as he lower them into the hot water. Still, once he was under the water he had to admit that it did feel rather nice. He rarely took baths. He showered to get clean quickly, not to enjoy the experience. The only time he had bathed in recent years was when he had hurt an ankle and he thought a hot soaking might be good for it. He then noticed how peaceful and relaxing it was to just lie there and soak. But, once his ankle healed he quickly reverted to his brief functional showers.

Well, this was nice. He even enjoyed the lavender scent.

"You like?" Billie Jo asked.

"You know, I have to admit that it's rather nice, now that I'm in here."

"Told you. Now, here, you wash my back."

"What?"

"My back. You done that when I was a young'un. Nothin' shameful about it."

Before he could object Billie Jo, without warning, leaned all the way back, dropping much of her head and all of her hair into the water, her breasts rising up in the air, like two giant snowy mountains suddenly thrusting out through thick white billowy suds clouds. And, once her hair was thoroughly wet she just as quickly sat back up straight and then stood up boldly in front of Paul, the suds falling from her body as the water drained from her hair and face, falling from her like a stripper, standing now before him pretty much stark naked, her cunt just inches from his eyes.

Paul got a real good look at her and then politely turned away. She had such a sweet looking cunnie. He was reminded of the pussy of Lovely Anne, a Hungarian nude model he so much enjoyed. Lovely Anne was known for her astounding breasts, but Paul also appreciated her full, pouting pussy lips. Many a time he had masturbated to her images, and films, and for a brief moment he felt he was looking at her lips in real life. His dick swelled beneath the suds. Thank goodness for the bubbles. This bath was beginning to lose its innocence.

Billie Jo turned around and presented her bottom to Paul, which he could now look at with more ease, as she couldn't see him looking. This was a part of Billie Jo's body that he had not yet seen. Not surprisingly she was really quite attractive from this angle as well, as her derriere was beautifully round, white, and now quite shiny and slick. His eyes almost popped out as she lowered herself back into the tub, for in doing so her thighs and butt crack spread apart, opening to his eyes a brief glimpse of her little brown star.

Billie Jo returned to the water, this time on her knees, which exposed more of her back to make it easier for Paul to bathe her. "Here," she said, handing him a wet wash cloth and a purplish colored, lavender scented bar of soap.

Paul went right to work. It was a rather pleasant assignment. Billie Jo had very nice smooth skin. Plus, the moment was so nicely intimate, and perhaps in fact quite innocent. He was reminded of when he had indeed given her a bath those many years ago. Still, it was difficult to ignore the fact that Billie Jo's big boobs were largely exposed on the other side. He would occasionally get a glimpse of a bit of breast, from around behind. The flesh of her breast looked even whiter and smoother than her back. Wouldn't it be nice if she needed her breasts bathed? He sternly commanded his mind to shut up. He was managing to avoid a full erection but he had enough of one that it would no longer be so easy to hide with his hands.

"Mmmmm," Billie Jo sighed. "That was mighty nice, Uncle Paul. Now, let's do the other side."

"The other side?" He felt his heart freeze.

"Well sure, silly. Makes no sense no how to wash just one side." Billie Jo slowly inched around in the tub, this time keeping the lower half of her body under the suds and the water.

Paul's heart started up again, and was now in fact racing as he watched Billie Jo slowly turn around, to face him, to face him with those wondrous breasts. If he was to end this dangerous dalliance before it was no longer just innocent play, this was probably it. But, he felt like he was in one of those dreams, facing some horrific danger but was unable to move, nor even scream for help. He could not bring himself to say or do anything. Yes, he was the victim here. That would be his defense. He sat frozen in the hot water, awaiting his fate.

Which was being treated to a full frontal view of Billie Jo's boobs, with much of the soapy suds now washed away.

They were such a wonder to behold: thrusting out so full, so round, so shiny, so white. The smooth silky skin even glistened with their wetness, and the nipples were standing up so very, very tall. Perhaps they just did that when they got wet but Paul liked to think that they were happy to meet him and were standing up tall so that they wouldn't be missed.

"Paul, don't stare like that. Yer making me uncomfortable."

"Oh, yeah, sure, sure. Sorry."

She moved the tea off of the rim of the tub, onto the floor, and reached for her bath oil; lavender of course.

His eyes remained glued to her tits. It's really quite hypnotic how breasts wiggled and bobbled, as if they are in fact trying to put on a little dance for you.

"Now use this," Billie Jo instructed as she handed him the oil, "it helps to soften the skin."

Paul's hands trembled as he squeezed out a large glob of oil into the palms of each hand, and then hesitated before applying it to her skin. He looked anxiously into her eyes, wondering if she really meant for him to do this.

She just looked back at him naively, smiling sweetly, although perhaps with a bit of a twinkle in her eyes. "Now, don't be a shy goose. It's perfectly innocent. I'll be shampooin' while you do the oilin'." She reached for her bottle of shampoo, lavender of course, and squeezed out a big glob.

However, as soon as his hands made contact with her breasts any sense of this being innocent was itself washed away. He had never felt fuller, softer, more glorious boobs before. Well, at least he now knew that they were natural breasts. He suspected all three girls' breasts were large by nature. Any hope of losing his erection was now long gone, as he could feel that his cock was rising to full power. Thank goodness for the thick layer of suds!

"Mmmmmm," Billie Jo moaned. "It's so nice havin' y'all give me a bath again."

As she lathered her hair her breasts wiggled and jiggled in his hands. This was unlike any bath he had given her as a child.

She spoke to him through the shampoo suds falling down across her face, onto her slippery slick boobs. "See how the oil makes them feel so soft and smooth?"

"Oh yes, yes, I do," he replied, making sure that he was getting every centimeter nicely oiled.

"Do yer city girls have skin this smooth?"

Frankly, he had never felt a breast that wasn't impressively soft and smooth, although it was certainly true that he had never felt one so slick with silky slippery oil. "No," he softly replied, "Quite honestly, no."

Billie Jo paused in her lathering to peek with one eye to ask, "Do you like how I've grown up, Uncle Paul?"

"Yes, dear," he softly whispered, noticing that it was really quite difficult to grasp and squeeze a boob that is so thoroughly oiled.

"You don't think it's wrong to wash your niece's boobies, do you, Uncle Paul?"

"No, no, I think it's perfectly fine," he replied. What else could he say at this point?

Billie Jo returned to washing her hair, thoroughly enjoying the sight of her uncle so absorbed in the process of oiling her breasts. She so much enjoyed teasing and pleasing men. Plus, the feel of his masculine hands on her breasts was pretty nice too. "Make sure you get the nipples, Uncle Paul. Work a lot of oil into them."

"Yes, absolutely." Billie Jo did appear to have particularly large nipples, which became even larger as he worked the oil into the little stiffies, squeezing, pinching, and pulling her pointy nips.

"Mmmmm," Billie Jo sighed. "That feels so, so nice, Uncle Paul. I just love to have my nipples pinched."

Paul happily complied, causing Billie Jo to whimper with pleasure. He knew this was so, so wrong, but how can a man really refuse the pleasure of oiling a pretty young niece's stiff nubs?

But, she quickly broke it off, to suggest, "Alright then, now yer turn."

Whoa! He froze in mid-nipple oil.

"C'mon, silly, stand up."

"What?"

"Stand up."

"Um, I, uh, really I don't think."

"Oh don't be so modest, Uncle Paul. You got to see how I've grown up. The least you can do is let me see you. It's just kin folk gettin' to know one another. I was always a might bit curious about y'all."

He had to wonder if she realized that he was now sporting a rather large erection. There was simply no way he should display that to his niece, no matter her age.

"We're not going to do nothin'. We're just bathin'. Papa always said, a family that bathed together, stayed together."

Did he really say that? Paul wondered, and then whispered, as if someone might overhear them. "Listen, I just can't let you see it right now."

"Oh my," Billie Jo teased, "Uncle Paul has a stiffie, doesn't he."

Paul's face went red. "Billie Jo! C'mon, cut it out."

"Uncle Paulie has a hard-on! I'm just going to have to tell Betty Jo and Bobbie Jo all about it. They'll be plumb tickled pink when they hear that!"

"No, no, please don't do that. I'll stand up." She most definitely had him over the pickle barrel. He slowly got to his feet, water rushing off as he did so.

Billie Jo rinsed the shampoo off her hands and picked up the bath oil. As soon as his erection appeared above the water, she gushed, "Well hush my mouth, Uncle Paul is hornier than a billy goat, he is."

Well, at least she clearly wasn't upset about it, although it wasn't Billie Jo being upset that was his greatest concern. This would hardly help with the Henderson and Bodine rift if Papa Bodine found out that he had exposed his hard stiff cock to his daughter. No this would not help the rift at all.

Billie Jo squeezed some bath oil onto the palms of her hands and applied them to her uncle's stout shaft. "Oh yes, Uncle Paul most definitely has a mighty fine pecker. I bet the city girls just quiver at the sight of this hunk of timber."

Paul had received his share of hand jobs, but never before in which the girl's hands were oiled. He realized he would have to purchase some of this oil himself, for the nights in which he was alone, which was frankly quite a few nights.

She smiled sweetly up at him as her feminine fingers slid all around and around his staff and crown. "Now, ain't it at least a might bit fun to be bathin' with your niece, Uncle Paul?"

"Yes," he gasped, looking down into those large round blue eyes looking up so innocently at him past his towering stiff dick. Yes, bathing with one's niece is a very fine experience indeed.

Billie Jo's fist was sliding up and down his shaft like a well lubricated piston. She used the other to massage his knob with her palm, occasionally bringing in her fingers to caress and tickle the lips of his crown. It was excruciatingly wonderful torture.

She got up higher on her knees to bend over and breath in deeply his scent. "Mmmmm," she sighed, "lavender penis. It smells so pretty."

Not quite what he would hope to hear but the sight of her sniffing his cock was quite engaging.

"We shouldn't forget the family jewels, now." She again smiled up at him as she let go of his shaft and carefully, gently cupped his balls.

Paul lurched at the first touch, but as much out of excited stimulation as nervous apprehension.

"My, my, my," Billie Jo said as she cupped and tenderly squeezed his balls, "I think maybe Uncle Paul would rival Uncle Jed's prize berger bull."

Paul's dick swelled and twitched in appreciation. That was more like it. It was quite an exaggeration, to say the least, but any man will enjoy that kind of flattery. He smiled with pride as he again looked down into those sparkling blue eyes, sighing deeply at the feel of fingers tickling both his balls and knob at the same time.

"How much seed you reckon are in these truck nuts?"

If she kept this up she would soon find out, and all over her face.

Perhaps Billie Jo had the same thought, as she suddenly released both of her hands. "I better rinse out before any of this shampoo gets into my eyes. I think you need a rinsin' too."

Paul, a little breathless, his heart pounding, lowered himself back into the tub as Billie Jo again turned around. She looked back over her shoulder to say, "Don't you hate it when you have to stick yer face down into the tub."

She took a deep breath and leaned all the way forward to dip her head and hair into the bath water to rinse out the shampoo, raising her bottom well out of the water and sticking it right in Paul's face.

Paul was shocked and stunned. Billie Jo's naked ass was just inches from his eyes. The soft white shaved pouch was dripping water, seemingly from its feminine slit, her ass cheeks mildly parted such that her puckered red rose bud was winking at him, all wet and sparkly. He reached down for his dick and squeezed it. It would probably be rude to suddenly stand up and slam his cock down into the wet, shiny, glistening cunt, especially with her head under the water. That was hardly the decent way for an uncle to treat a niece. But he just couldn't help at least considering the possibility.

She was even wriggling it at him as she was shaking her head beneath the water, rinsing out her hair. Women will at times subtly wiggle their bottoms when they walk, often rather flirtatiously so. But there was really nothing subtle or innocent about this. It was frankly quite openly lewd.